Top Posters In This Topic

• eyesandears

• Boab

• Greedy Jambo

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, eyesandears said:

Me too mate. Vlad standing on the edge of the directors box and Zodak the Priest blaring out.....Magic days and nights. 

WE ARE UNBEATABLE, WE ARE UNBEATABLE...

Fyssas dancing on the pitch as the sheep were ushered out.

Glorious !

Newspaper Sunday at Ibrox a few days later was equally funny. Got it right up them as well. Then the small matter of the SC !

Loved it !

Theme From Sparta F.C.

It wouldn't change our time with Romanov for all the tea in China.

He gave us some of the best football and players we may every see at Tynie.

The ending was grim, but we got through it.

HHGH

Genuinely don’t think I’d be into football if it wasn’t for Vlad, I was 10 when he arrived and up to that point I enjoyed going to the games for the hot dogs and I liked FIFA and collecting sticker books and such. But 2005 was really a magical time to be a Jambo especially as a kid

some absolutely fantastic and exciting players from all different countries with massive personalities and an owner who mirrored the supports disdain for every non Hearts part of Scottish football, it really felt like it was us against the world and it was class. 

He made some rash and strange choices as time went on but tbh even those parts kept everyone engaged, right up to the last couple of years when the money dried up and everyone pulled together. 

The Budge era started perfectly the first couple years, but it’s really tailed off into some turgid, vanilla experiences. I really really hope Stendel can bring that excitement and siege mentality back because for me (and I suspect a lot of people in their twenties) it’s the main reason I got the Hearts bug 

Just now, Boab said:

Glorious !

Newspaper Sunday at Ibrox a few days later was equally funny. Got it right up them as well. Then the small matter of the SC !

Loved it !

Top top days. The day we beat Rangers for 8 in a row to equal the win record for the start of a season and the noise when Bednar scored that goal was the loudest I think i've ever heard Tynecastle. 

I'm certain he'll be reading this thread and having a wee chuckle.

Thanks for the memories Vlad, it was a rollercoaster, but the most exciting time to be a Hearts fan in 50 years.

8 minutes ago, Boab said:

Glorious !

Loved it !

Takis on the mic going Champions League la la la la (to were having a laugh) ****in great night.  

Edited by Last Laff

Just now, eyesandears said:

Top top days. The day we beat Rangers for 8 in a row to equal the win record for the start of a season and the noise when Bednar scored that goal was the loudest I think i've ever heard Tynecastle. 

Ooft !

Not forgetting drubbing Hibs 4 zip in the big cup semi. That’s in the top five as well.

Outwith the 98’ Final, I’d say the other four favourite games was under Vlad.

13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:yas:

That's got that feckin sheep shagging zoomer telt. 

Feck off and slip Flossie the mutton dagger ya twat.

😂😂😂😂😂

Did he cost us the league though with the Burley fiasco?

I can't help but think about how that season may have went if he'd just stayed in the stands cheering and signing cheques in the  boardroom......

28 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

The same SPH that stroked the penalty into the back of the net against The Sheep to secure our Champions League qualification. That Paul Hartley aye. 😉

Yep that Paul Hartley who single handedly destroyed the wee team in the 2006 semi. Legend 😊

33 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Maybe he was inspired while he was here.

Vladimir Romanov

He s**ks Paul Hartley off

😂

We don't play Aberdeen for 3 months. A quarter of a year. Why would you be sifting through a Hearts forum?

Weirdo.

7 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Did he cost us the league though with the Burley fiasco?

I can't help but think about how that season may have went if he'd just stayed in the stands cheering and signing cheques in the  boardroom......

We wouldn't have been allowed to win the league, they wouldve found ways to stop it.  They even got a staunch hibby to ref the cup final.  It wouldve been all guns blazing to stop it after vlad getting it up them.  

42 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Maybe he was inspired while he was here.

Vladimir Romanov

He s**ks Paul Hartley off

😂

That should see you away from here at last.

10 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Yep that Paul Hartley who single handedly destroyed the wee team in the 2006 semi. Legend 😊

So...not this washed-up, looking for a last pay-packet one?

image.png.f67ed5913ab6ef49760a076aa770107d.png

1 minute ago, Boof said:

So...not this washed-up, looking for a last pay-packet one?

image.png.f67ed5913ab6ef49760a076aa770107d.png

No thank you sir. I'll have this version instead

1722548-3x2-340x227.jpg

Just now, FruitJuice said:

We wouldn't have been allowed to win the league, they wouldve found ways to stop it.  They even got a staunch hibby to ref the cup final.  It wouldve been all guns blazing to stop it after vlad getting it up them.  

New Year’s Day game is testament to that.

The demons were strong that season but even had Burley stayed, they would have found a way to **** us.

You've won a a raffle and your choice of prize is either a weekend with ann on her boat or with vlad on his submarine?

There was a lunch with Vlad thing launched for a Season Ticket campaign. It never materialised as he was already on a sticky wicket. Mental times.

Just now, Boab said:

New Year’s Day game is testament to that.

The demons were strong that season but even had Burley stayed, they would have found a way to **** us.

The media, the governing body etc wouldve tried everything.  He would've laughed the media off but the GFA would've prevented it.  We'll never knew due to the clown sacking burley but I doubt it. 

The media, the governing body etc wouldve tried everything.  He would've laughed the media off but the GFA would've prevented it.  We'll never knew due to the clown sacking burley but I doubt it. 

We will never know for sure.

The Rix appointment was soap opera stuff. Just another part of a crazy season.

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

There was a lunch with Vlad thing launched for a Season Ticket campaign. It never materialised as he was already on a sticky wicket. Mental times.

Mad and dangerous times but lots of colourful memories.  Even those ex Russians sailors at the cup final  wtf  

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

I wonder what he would make of the mess we are in now. 

Not even remotely near the mess he left us in

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

It would never have got to this under him. Firstly Levein would never have been given a job let alone control of the full footie side of things. If Levein was here he'd have been bulleted by Vlad after the Livi game if not before. That said, we'd probably have had four new managers in and out since then! But one thing's for sure we'd be nowhere near bottom of the league.

2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Not even remotely near the mess he left us in

Thankfully Ann has not had to face an unprecedented  Global Financial Crisis while owning of a bank and running us.

5 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Thankfully Ann has not had to face an unprecedented  Global Financial Crisis while owning of a bank and running us.

Or been accused of fraud, money laundering etc..  well, not by the authorities. 

17 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

This is playground stuff compared with where Vlad ground us down to. I’d doubt he’d care that much - he’d just fly a plane load of Kaunas players on and demand most of them start against Hibs the day after they arrived.

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Or been accused of fraud, money laundering etc..  well, not by the authorities. 

yep

21 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

This is playground stuff compared with where Vlad ground us down to. I’d doubt he’d care that much - he’d just fly a plane load of Kaunas players on and demand most of them start against Hibs the day after they arrived.

Yep and we'd beat them 2-0 FTH

A_A wehatethehibs

Get him in as MD, Craig Levein wouldn’t come south of the Forth ever again once Vlad was done with him 😂

Imagine if Vlad had bought Liverpool 😭😭😭

Ainsley Harriott
28 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

And probably beat them.