• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, jambothommo said:

See what you did there. (He was a hard lad as well.)

Current coach of the national side, as well as hard, very nice chap though, knew someone who had played with him

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

£1m and two players from Stoke...

EDIT: for Washington.

is this what your hearing? Or what you’d like

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, 1874robbo said:

Swap Washington for their keeper Davies 

Sounds a decent trade, though I don't mind Washington

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Sounds a decent trade, though I don't mind Washington

I don’t mind him either but long term we are going to need a keeper and he’d be a decent addition 

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Important job, Environmental Engineer

Took a year away from Artics to drive a bin truck. Without doubt the hardest type of driving I've ever done. But a brilliant time job if you get a good crew.

Clark Griswold
2 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Does anyone know the web address for the main Barnsley Fans Forum?

www.google.com will be there somewhere

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

I don’t mind him either but long term we are going to need a keeper and he’d be a decent addition 

Totally agree

Big Slim Stylee
23 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Remember when people were getting their panties in a twist about Stendel not getting backed all the way back to not getting his assistants in and budge being on holiday. 

Now we have Sievers, tonge, boycie, Toby, donis, Marcel and thiem. Great days

But that Budge woman is killing our club 😀

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Important job, Environmental Engineer

Awaiii wi ya , there is no way you know that song , its far too recent for your musical tastes 😉

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, LeylandJambo said:

Took a year away from Artics to drive a bin truck. Without doubt the hardest type of driving I've ever done. But a brilliant time job if you get a good crew.

Think I know what you mean, inching forward down tight streets, bit of stress in that being absolutely serious

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

is this what your hearing? Or what you’d like

Aye sorry. Stoke desperate for a forward player. Bid turned down for Cosgrove. Shankland too expensive for them at £3m and interested in Washington. £1m at least please 👍🏼

Clark Griswold
Just now, gnasher75 said:

How about Washington, Smith and MacPhee to Stoke for £2-3m then offer United £2m plus Walker for Shankland.

That would be a 

:clumshot:

Moment

1 minute ago, gnasher75 said:

How about Washington, Smith and MacPhee to Stoke for £2-3m then offer United £2m plus Walker for Shankland.

That would be a horrific deal.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, sadj said:

Awaiii wi ya , there is no way you know that song , its far too recent for your musical tastes 😉

Mrs has got me on Spotify, some of the tune suggestions it stuck in for me were just off :lol:

Going to slam them on tomorrow for this jaunt to Perth, how many players will I recognize though?

Think I know what you mean, inching forward down tight streets, bit of stress in that being absolutely serious

Only stressful if you let it get to you.

11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Out

Whelan

Mulraney

Wighton

McLean

Morrison

Currie

Berra

In

Avdijaj

Sibbick

Boyce

Langer

Thiam

Cant think of any more confirmed first teamers?

Keena to Hpool

16 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

Would keep Washington as he adds a lot to the team through work rate,lots of competition for places though so can see him going

I also like Washington but he's a striker who doesn't seem to have the killer touch in front of goals, take last Sunday he didn't even hit the target with his golden chance to win the game before Boyce took his chance as the shot that the Rangers defender cleared off the line was actually wide of the post .

Don't wish to be a doom monger but a lot coming in but not a lot out cost wise (quantity, yes).  Wonder if there is something bubbling that balances the card?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, MattyK82 said:

Keena to Hpool

Knew there was one, always forget one.

Good turnover. Great work this window I would say, that's a team effort backing Oor Danny

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, 1953 said:

I also like Washington but he's a striker who doesn't seem to have the killer touch in front of goals, take last Sunday he didn't even hit the target with his golden chance to win the game before Boyce took his chance as the shot that the Rangers defender cleared off the line was actually wide of the post .

Harsh, I had it going in off the post, had my set square out the lot! Know what you mean, but I think he is pretty good at running off people, and that will create space for the likes of Boycie and Naisy

39 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Googled Christophe to see if there’s any news, turns out he turns 35 today 

dunno what’s gonna happen to you big man but have a good one

Hope he gets a move sorted today. Not so much to free up a wage but so he can still keep playing this next 6 months

Barnsley supporting colleague told me that Thiam hasn’t had much of a look in this season but was great last year and scored quite a few wonder goals. He’ll more than likely play wide left and Stendel loves the guy. Told me he thinks he’ll do very well up here. Sounds positive 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

Don't wish to be a doom monger but a lot coming in but not a lot out cost wise (quantity, yes).  Wonder if there is something bubbling that balances the card?

Those going out must be creating a good deal of salary space, plus the fee for Mulraney.

Summer will see a further clear out I'm sure

Under the floodlight
8 minutes ago, LeylandJambo said:

You were in the Artic Monkeys?

7 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Shankland isn’t worth that. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Knew there was one, always forget one.

Good turnover. Great work this window I would say, that's a team effort backing Oor Danny

Definitely!

Loving how keen the new boys sound regarding not only playing in front of big crowds at Tynie but playing for Danny. 

Seems like we’re not finished either. Who knows what the squad will look like after midnight! 

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

£130k per month of FOH cash 😂

Those going out must be creating a good deal of salary space, plus the fee for Mulraney.

Summer will see a further clear out I'm sure

Not so sure Sir G. Whelan yes but can't imagine the we'll get much in the way of savings for McLean/Berra and I doubt the rest were big earners... 

Mulraney fee will cover Boyce, no?

The Wrinkly Ninja
12 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

If Shankland is too expensive for Stoke. How could we use the money from Stoke to buy Shankland?

Toxteth O'Grady
39 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Stoke are interested in Conor Washington, according to Alan Nixon.

If we can get decent money for him I’d take it. He couldn’t score in a brothel

8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Harsh, I had it going in off the post, had my set square out the lot! Know what you mean, but I think he is pretty good at running off people, and that will create space for the likes of Boycie and Naisy

I reckon if it had hit the post it would have been the wrong side 😉. He deff has his uses and if Stendel finds a place for him I'll be quite happy.

2 hours ago, DUFCFan said:

Talk that we’re signing Jamie Walker from you’s, any chance of this happening, or is it just shite?

Please please let it be true 🙏