• Jambof3tornado

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Never said he was worth that. I’d still be asking for it. :rofl:

Id pay that to be shot of the useless *****

Edited by kingantti1874

Just now, red said:

We should snap there hand of for a free transfer 

Not if they are offering money. I’d try and get as much as possible. Hopefully they weren’t watching today.

24 minutes ago, Big John Colquhoun said:

Passenger. Just not good enough, doesn’t create chances for others, doesn’t assist, isn’t a goal scorer - offers nothing in the final third and he’s not to only one. No wonder we don’t look like scoring a goal. Sell immediately.

he is not even good enough to be a passenger.

A passenger is at least useful in that they can give directions.

only thing Mulraney is good at is not wanting to be on the park and play football.

and we pay his wages !!!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
37 minutes ago, Boof said:

Is this 100% genuine? 

Usually find Mr Shabadoo not to be spraffing shite so Mulraney should be clearing out his locker as I type.

100% genuine. I'm near front of section t, so a perfect view.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
37 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Did he still have his earphones in? 

My brother text me about that. I wasn't in the ground until kick off, so didn't see that.

Shocking behaviour.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
6 minutes ago, TheStig said:

An ICT squad player and Levein thought he was good enough for Hearts. Absolutely mind boggling. 

Yup. I'm genuinely stunned it hasn't worked out. 

13 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hate the guy. Genuinely hate the guy.

This. 

Absolute kno*end who couldn't give a sh*te about the club. 😏

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
19 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Not if they are offering money. I’d try and get as much as possible. Hopefully they weren’t watching today.

I'd accept a Wester Union transfer from a guy in a back alley with a run down van and an expired MOT.

Broxburn_Jambo

Heart of a chicken, far from the worst player in our squad but if someone is willing to pay money for him then get rid.

6 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Yup. I'm genuinely stunned it hasn't worked out. 

13 minutes ago, TheStig said:

An ICT squad player and Levein thought he was good enough for Hearts. Absolutely mind boggling. 

Shocking move and at tge expense of s better player in Anthony McDonald 

1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

£200K offer is crazy. This must be how Dundee felt when they heard we would pay a fee for Wighton. 

Tell you what, Wighton would have offered far more out there today than Mulraney did.   Mulraney has the heart of a mouse. He offered nothing today, worse than a man short.

jambogirlglasgow
57 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Never hated any player as much as this prick,smug arrogant useless shite hawk.

Exactly how I feel. To follow up a disgusting performance at Hamilton with that.. loathe the excuse for a footballer. 

A really shit Ivan Sproule. If we can get any sort of transfer fee for him take it. What I will say is he is not alone in being a terrible player at Hearts and there needs to be more threads taking the same level of pot shot at them.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Totally anonymous again.  If someone is offering 200k for him then grab the money and run. A Complete imposter.

He was Hibs' best defender. Every time the ball went to him the attack broke down.

He has no first touch, can't beat a man, can't pass & can't cross.

He's fast, though. Apparently.

Just now, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

He was Hibs' best defender. Every time the ball went to him the attack broke down.

He has no first touch, can't beat a man, can't pass & can't cross.

He's fast, though. Apparently.

Been watching Hearts for sixty years and he’s the poorest winger I reckon I have ever seen wearing the jersey. He offers absolutely nothing. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Just now, Deevers said:

Been watching Hearts for sixty years and he’s the poorest winger I reckon I have ever seen wearing the jersey. He offers absolutely nothing. 

I totally agree & do not see what Levein saw in him. He's 24 in April, so unlikely to improve.

Just now, Apache Mal said:

Read on Twitter he warmed up wearing earphones. Someone please tell me this isn’t true. 

He did.  Even Kris Boyd in the studio commented on his lack of professionalism.

Awful attitude, awful ability, awful workrate.

Miles away from the required standard.

Majority of our players will never be the required standard to play for a club the size of Hearts. Unfortunately they're as stupid as they are shite and can't even realise that.

Graeme Russell

Don’t usually agree with Kris Boyd but he was 100% correct today after seeing the pictures of him in the warm up with ear phones in. Called him a disgrace twice, have to agree with him.

I cannot understand that mentality but also cannot believe none of his team mates said anything prior to leaving the dressing room. The biggest club he will ever play for and he treats

this vital game as a pre season warm up. Hope I never see him in a Hearts jersey again

How dare you Jake Mulraney treat your manager the club and the fans the way you just did, you horrible horrible individual sticking your finger up to the gaffer you've sealed your fate son and if I see you in person your best to run as I'm going to tell you how it is straight whether you like it or not. 

there's fans that would give up there left bollock just to play 5 minutes for Hearts how fecking dare you, you horrible petulant child imposter and people say milinkovic isn't better than this guy yer having a laugh milinkovic hates the hibs and plays for the jersey wake fecking up people. 

I’d be getting on the blower to Atlanta and telling them we heard they’re interested and offering them Mulraney, Uche and Damour for £100k for the trio. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

How dare you Jake Mulraney treat your manager the club and the fans the way you just did, you horrible horrible individual sticking your finger up to the gaffer you've sealed your fate son and if I see you in person your best to run as I'm going to tell you how it is straight whether you like it or not. 

there's fans that would give up there left bollock just to play 5 minutes for Hearts how fecking dare you, you horrible petulant child imposter and people say milinkovic isn't better than this guy yer having a laugh milinkovic hates the hibs and plays for the jersey wake fecking up people. 

Milinkovic hates Hibs and plays for the jersey ??ffs get over this bang average player the rest i agree.