***Official Heart of Midlothian v Hibs match thread***

Swanny17

NaturalOrder74

Can’t see a 0-0 with both defences as bad as they are, I’m gonna predict early lead to the vermin and hearts to go on and win 3-1 wighton hat trick 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• sadj

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, indianajones said:

I do agree with you Danny. 

Its Christmas though and we're due a miracle!

Dear Santa, Do you believe in miracles ? If so please can you keep one back for Boxing Day. 

Yours in Festive mood.

Danny Mackay aged 46 3/4

pettigrewsstylist
45 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Daniel Stendel was looking to bring back as many of the players out on loan as possible, to look at and give himself a better idea of just how many players he needs to bring into the club to get us back on track.

I would say thats Harry behind Dik for sure.

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Can’t see a 0-0 with both defences as bad as they are, I’m gonna predict early lead to the vermin and hearts to go on and win 3-1 wighton hat trick 

Thought minimum pricing had stopped this type of nonsense 😂😉😎

pettigrewsstylist
34 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

New manager im your man stuff tbh. That said, i have had no cause to doubt the big mans attitude or effort. He needs an intelligent foil like Naismith playing off him. Perhaps he might find a niche with Walker.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

No training the day before a massive match. 

Know its Christmas day but we always have a game on boxing day and thought we did train the day before usually. 

Maybe I am wrong though 😏

14 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

New manager im your man stuff tbh. That said, i have had no cause to doubt the big mans attitude or effort. He needs an intelligent foil like Naismith playing off him. Perhaps he might find a niche with Walker.

Or maybe Henderson.

Bazzas right boot
16 hours ago, Barack said:

You need a good hard wank. That'll sort your head out, dude.👍🏻

Is there any other kind of wank? 

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Really want this smiley to GTF TBH. Cant stand seeing Leveins smug face after the mess he has left ATM. 

I agree with this sentiment.

2 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Yip that may well work good 

2 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Step away from the sherry

3 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Good. I suspect Uche is referring to his post fixtures break but still, good on him. Some posters on here said he wasn’t part of the plans but this doesn’t sound like someone that has been told to leave. 

Edited by Mort

1 minute ago, Mort said:

Good. It doesn’t really send a good message to the players that the manager is away home while they train. I suspect Uche is referring to his post fixtures break but still, good on him. Some posters on here said he wasn’t part of the plans but this doesn’t sound like someone that has been told to leave. 

We don't know exactly what the reason is for Stendel going home as there has not been an official statemnt from the club. It seems it was left up to Andy Kirk to give an update on what they were doing at training.

Perhaps he had agreed this with AB when he agreed to sign.

I think Uche is referring to the shut down after Xmas however it gives the right message to his playing partners some of whom look like they couldn't give a shit.

I find Uche a very frustrating player to watch and wish he would just concentrate more on the ball rather than grabbing other players and falling over looking for free kicks.

Having said that though you can't fault his attitude and work rate when he plays. Maybe he feels he has something to prove to Stendel and a couple of goals would help his case.

Uche to score - loves a goal against the spoon burners.

Cant wait for this game now. They’d love nothing more than to keep us bottom. There’s our inspiration right there. Get shots on target against Rocky and see how he copes

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Is there any other kind of wank? 

Tit. Not you Smithy, just the answer to your question. 

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Tit. Not you Smithy, just the answer to your question. 

😂

I struggle to reach that, still quite toned. 

Maybe in 15 years I'd mange that by myself. 

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

We don't know exactly what the reason is for Stendel going home as there has not been an official statemnt from the club. It seems it was left up to Andy Kirk to give an update on what they were doing at training.

Perhaps he had agreed this with AB when he agreed to sign.

I think Uche is referring to the shut down after Xmas however it gives the right message to his playing partners some of whom look like they couldn't give a shit.

I find Uche a very frustrating player to watch and wish he would just concentrate more on the ball rather than grabbing other players and falling over looking for free kicks.

Having said that though you can't fault his attitude and work rate when he plays. Maybe he feels he has something to prove to Stendel and a couple of goals would help his case.

Think Stendel could maybe bring out the best of Uche and play to his strengths. 

His attitude has never been in question though and many could follow his lead in that regard. 

Good news.  Santa's been.  He never let's us down.

I can feel a really good win coming on.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Good news.  Santa's been.  He never let's us down.

I can feel a really good win coming on.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Not here till 1am Kiwidog.  Enjoy your Christmas Day.... 

4 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

The players were all told to cancel holidays in the winter break by DS. I like Uche but he hasn’t done this off his own back, they have been told to do it by DS as they will be training through the winter break. 

Makes it all the more baffling DS is absent in the days leading up to the derby. 

20 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

The players were all told to cancel holidays in the winter break by DS. I like Uche but he hasn’t done this off his own back, they have been told to do it by DS as they will be training through the winter break. 

Makes it all the more baffling DS is absent in the days leading up to the derby. 

Not really, intensive training in January to try to get them fit so holidays canned. Virtually no training happening at the moment with a game every 3/4 days anyway. 

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not really, intensive training in January to try to get them fit so holidays canned. Virtually no training happening at the moment with a game every 3/4 days anyway. 

Just looks a bit odd if you tell all your staff to cancel their holidays, then go on one yourself. Pretty sure the boys were training today?

7 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Really want this smiley to GTF TBH. Cant stand seeing Leveins smug face after the mess he has left ATM. 

🤮

It’s quite clear as fans we are divided at present over a number of issues Within the club and perhaps understandably so.

However come Thursday we have common ground in our hatred for the hibees & the 3 points on offer.

Please do not let the red top media or the trolls on here come between us, we are far better than that irrespective of our views on the current establishment.

From start to finish on Thursday, even if the odd pass goes astray, just let blind faith take over and support whoever’s wearing maroon. All other issues put to 1 side. 

Tho we sometimes go doon we can aie get back up 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻FTH

south morocco
1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Just looks a bit odd if you tell all your staff to cancel their holidays, then go on one yourself. Pretty sure the boys were training today?

Given he is away I’d be inclined to think it was a pre arranged commitment before joining the club? So not odd in that sense

20 minutes ago, Faldo said:

It’s quite clear as fans we are divided at present over a number of issues Within the club and perhaps understandably so.

However come Thursday we have common ground in our hatred for the hibees & the 3 points on offer.

Please do not let the red top media or the trolls on here come between us, we are far better than that irrespective of our views on the current establishment.

From start to finish on Thursday, even if the odd pass goes astray, just let blind faith take over and support whoever’s wearing maroon. All other issues put to 1 side. 

:omg!: spot on. FTH

37 minutes ago, Faldo said:

Aye.  

OK.

Pasquale for King
On 23/12/2019 at 16:13, Ribble said:

Correct, we could be sitting bottom of League 2 on zero points with them being reigning European Cup winners, fielding the worlds best eleven and I'd still not be scared off of the tramps. 

They are bottle merchant, scum of the earth that will never own our city, it's our city, always has been and always will be, this is their best decade against us in living memory and still we have the upper hand.

Some stats for the weak willed out there

2nd Derby of the season

All time - Unbeaten 70.18% of the time

This Decade - Unbeaten 85.71% of the time

At home - Unbeaten 68.33% of the time

December Derbies

Unbeaten 75% of the time

Never lost on boxing day

Unbeaten at home 87.5% of the time

Unbeaten 68.5% of home games on a thursday

The Thursday stat is interesting, unbeaten in 68.5%, beaten in 31.5% then, you get me?

Pasquale for King

Let’s get the place as noisy and as hostile as possible, rather not have sectarian songs but needs must. 100mph start, pressing high and putting their poor defence under severe pressure.

We are in dire straits and another derby demolition of these horrible cun+$ would set us on our way. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The Thursday stat is interesting, unbeaten in 68.5%, beaten in 31.5% then, you get me?

How many times have we played on a Thursday?

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

They wouldn’t have any holidays booked, they’ve got Xmas day off when others are training, we’re bottom of the league they can’t and shouldn’t have any complaints.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, graygo said:

How many times have we played on a Thursday?

Not that many but the results aren’t great if you know what I mean? About 20 odd times in total, about ten league games. 4-4 was a Thursday. Records are there to be broken.

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/tea/hibernian.html

Edited by Pasquale for King

26 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They wouldn’t have any holidays booked, they’ve got Xmas day off when others are training, we’re bottom of the league they can’t and shouldn’t have any complaints.

I meant pre-booked holidays in the January break. Not over Xmas. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

I meant pre-booked holidays in the January break. Not over Xmas. 

Have we told them to cancel their holidays? Hope so.

Pasquale for King
Just now, graygo said:

That;s more than I thought (hoped) it would be.

I remember reading it a few years back, I was hoping the game would get moved  from Boxing Day, but this team could make history in a good way for a change.

My mate Boston is giving it big kicks over on .mental.

Will he never learn.  Another night of misery in store for him.  

1 hour ago, JamboCampbell said:

Washington in squad tomorrow

periera

Smith berra halkett hickey

mulraney damour whelan clare

washington uche

Think that will be close to it. 

Maybe Washington on bench though with MacLean ☹️☹️ or Meshino starting with Uche. 

Would be great to see Washington playing really like this guy him and uche will be a handful for sure 

Haring back is required though there is a huge hole in defence with him out 

Hope to see 3-4 energy players coming in will make all the difference