• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• sadj

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really hope for Stendel we crank the atmosphere up and do them. First goal is so important, we really need it or the confidence will go and we will revert to huffing and puffing and not look like scoring. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

In the last 40 years (when Hearts stopped the rot in 78-79) they have only won 9 times at Tynecastle.  

25 for us at their dive.  

And none back to back? 

10 hours ago, dannymack said:

FFS Hearts are bottom of the league for a reason. 

Apart from the odd cup game we've only won 3 home league games this year against St.Johnstone, Aberdeen and St.Midden, where on earth are you getting this unleveled confidence from ? 

I would absolutely love to be proved wrong here and right now I'll accept an ugly 1-0 victory but the way things have been going I just cannot see it. 

Pessimistic ? Nah just being realistic, won't be going on Thursday overly confident, just a glimmer of hope. 

Hearts have to start winning, and climbing the table, at some point, what better game to start this off, it's only h1b5 ffs, forever the optimist 

3-0 Hearts

FTH

Samuel Camazzola
45 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

No back to back wins for them.  Hope that’s not the bogey put on it now. 😬

It's not happening. 

Especially from a side that includes Lewis Stevenson as a mainstay. 

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Yeah no problem Indiana, lift your head out of the sand and open your eyes. 

I do agree with you Danny. 

Its Christmas though and we're due a miracle!

23 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Can't say that I am enthused for this one. This current crop of players couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

I'm the same but closer it gets the more I start to think we are due to beat someone soon and no reason why it shouldn't be that lot! They are no world beaters, we just need to fight for every ball and get right behind the team. Need to make the atmosphere work in our favour and not against the players. First goal crucial, if we get it the place will be a bear pit and hopefully inspire some confidence into the players. 

I've just released my s/t back to the club as I can't make the game. Told it's a sell-out.

Edited by upgotheheads

28 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I'm the same but closer it gets the more I start to think we are due to beat someone soon and no reason why it shouldn't be that lot! They are no world beaters, we just need to fight for every ball and get right behind the team. Need to make the atmosphere work in our favour and not against the players. First goal crucial, if we get it the place will be a bear pit and hopefully inspire some confidence into the players. 

If we play like we did for the first half hour against Hamilton and Celtic but for 90 minutes we’ve got a great chance. It’s either a reluctance or a lack of fitness that’s stopping the players keeping up the high tempo and if we revert back to the way we played in the remainders of those two games we will get beat.

Edited by GinRummy

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

If we play like we did for the first half hour against Hamilton and Celtic but for 90 minutes we’ve got a great chance. It’s either a reluctance or a lack of fitness that’s stopping the players keeping up the high tempo and if we revert back to the way we played in the remainders of those two games we will get beat.

i think a lot of it is confidence, as soon as we concede the heads drop

Just now, milky_26 said:

It’s a big factor aye. The tempo dropped a fair bit before Hamilton scored though. I think it’s a few factors tbf.

Can you hear

The Hearts fans sing

The Hibees ran away

When Jack Ross and his muppet men

Get f**cked on Boxing Day

Horatio Caine
8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

All the more reason for us all to get our heads up and redouble our noisy support if this does happen.  Trouble is, if we concede the bloody support's heads go down too and the place becomes like a library.

The hearts instragram has put pictures up of training which shows souttar and Washington both in training, wonder if they will be part of the squad for the game or if they are still being eased bacl

We can’t score a goal!

We can’t win a game!

The teams a shambles!

Naismiths out again!

The Managers F off to Germany!

But remember one thing....

It’s only Hibs!! 👍😉

6 minutes ago, Blair835 said:

The hearts instragram has put pictures up of training which shows souttar and Washington both in training, wonder if they will be part of the squad for the game or if they are still being eased bacl

I'm sure I saw Souttar in Morrisons (Ferry Road) yesterday and he wasn't limping or anything. 👍

Just now, martoon said:

I'm sure I saw Souttar in Morrisons (Ferry Road) yesterday and he wasn't limping or anything. 👍

Was Morrison limping?

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

:lol:

You're a naughty boy, Gas. 

Don’t know what’s wrong with me today.  Already fell out with half the family on social media over the euphemisms 🤪.

3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Don’t know what’s wrong with me today.  Already fell out with half the family on social media over the euphemisms 🤪.

Are they the other half? 

4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Don’t know what’s wrong with me today.  Already fell out with half the family on social media over the euphemisms 🤪.

It's not your fault they're taking you the wrong way.

21 minutes ago, martoon said:

20 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Was Morrison limping?

Both getting a :oohmatron:

I had posted a few weeks ago to say Washington would be back involved before the winter break.

He will get some minutes against Hibs if required.

5 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

In the last 40 years (when Hearts stopped the rot in 78-79) they have only won 9 times at Tynecastle.  

25 for us at their dive.  

That was good to see 👏👏👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🥁🥁🥁🥁🍺🍺🍺🍺merry Christmas  m8....

Just now, Hectormasson said:

That was good to see 👏👏👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🥁🥁🥁🥁🍺🍺🍺🍺merry Christmas  m8....

Same to you, bud.  🇱🇻🍺🎄🇱🇻

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

I've just released my s/t back to the club as I can't make the game. Told it's a sell-out.

I don't think we have had a sell-out since we opened the new stand.?

49 minutes ago, martoon said:

Hearts first-team player in “not limping” shock.

🙂

portobellojambo1

I'm not a betting man ever, but if I were I'd be looking for a bookies offering a decent price on a 0-0 draw with at least one man being sent off.

I'm going to the game hopeful of a win, there would be no point in turning up if hope disappeared as well. But I know I'm going with a strong belief that we have to score the opening goal of the game. We have got ourselves into a position where going behind almost inevitably signals the end of the game. So, score first and we can win this game, go behind and I'll be delighted to then get a draw.

I just hope that entertainment wise it is a bit better a watch than the game down at Easter Road, and we won that 2-1. But of all the God awful games I've witnessed this season that game was the worst.

I'm back at work early on Friday morning so can't even use bucket loads of drink as a means of trying to forget if we do happen to lose. As I said way back, I'm going in hope but reality is I just don't know how this game will finish up score wise.

5 minutes ago, leginten said:

Hearts first-team player in “not limping” shock.

🙂

A Christmas miracle, bud. 

portobellojambo1
9 minutes ago, Barack said:

Behind Dikamona? Think you're right.

Screenshot_20191224-132534_Instagram.jpg

Daniel Stendel was looking to bring back as many of the players out on loan as possible, to look at and give himself a better idea of just how many players he needs to bring into the club to get us back on track.

Sexton Hardcastle

Play like the celtic game and score first, we have a chance.

As soon as we concede we will have no response and the fans will be going utterly furious which is expected.

If results go against us we could be utterly ****ed. 

Saying all that I think we will sneak it 1-0. 

5 hours ago, Marvin said:

Stendel to get his first points with the seasonal pumping of the vermin.

:leveinnaturalorder:

Really want this smiley to GTF TBH. Cant stand seeing Leveins smug face after the mess he has left ATM. 

2 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Ridiculous how nervous I am about this. Feels like a cup game. 

Ditto..was less nervous about the cup final against them and never been more nervous about a Derby 

3 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Ridiculous how nervous I am about this. Feels like a cup game. 

I hear you, bud. 

However, it's Boxing Day's nerve shredder so I'm ignoring the anxiety until then. 

SuperstarSteve

Don’t know where the nerves comes from.

Excited about the derby as always but fearing hibs as a hearts supporter is something I’ve never done and never will do, no matter how bad it is.

Full time on Boxing Day our season will have been kickstarted am absolutely sure of it, 

4 hours ago, rmreido said:

Hearts have to start winning, and climbing the table, at some point, what better game to start this off, it's only h1b5 ffs, forever the optimist 

3-0 Hearts

FTH

Please believe me, I hope your right.