jamborich

2 hours ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

The very fact that supporters on social media and on here are still arguing over Levein, even after a new manager has been appointed, shows why he should have been removed permanently.

We should all now be united and focused on Stendel and the team, yet this sideshow is still making headlines.

I get the impression that Budge is trying to do the right thing for everyone but achieving nothing in the process. 

This will not settle until this man is gone permanently.

Possibly, like Teresa May's approach to Brexit 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• GinRummy

• davemclaren

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Boab said:

There’s always AM getting the blame if it goes south !

To me, to you.......!

:callme:

Aw Dude... no need for that mate! 😄

When I try and be a bit funny/wide about these things I get told off for being abusive or whatever. When I try and just make salient points from my point of view and opinion, I get sucked in to the silly stuff! 

I can’t win! 😄

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He's a good Levein man.

yes he is a good Levein man, never a Hearts man, but if one or two people say it often enough the Daily Mail readers will start to repeat it, get him to F away from our club.

22 minutes ago, 11 Craig Leveins said:

The man's a hearts legend let him get on with the job in hand **** the haters 

If some Hearts fan signed up for Hibsnet as 11 Terry Butchers I'm sure he wouldn't last long.

5_1 FTH

I think AB has misjudged the feeling of resentment there is towards CL from a large section of our support. Keeping him there isn’t helping her, him, or us.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Aw Dude... no need for that mate! 😄

When I try and be a bit funny/wide about these things I get told off for being abusive or whatever. When I try and just make salient points from my point of view and opinion, I get sucked in to the silly stuff! 

I can’t win! 😄

A bit of levity is always required.

The other thread looks like a 200 pager.

Scary stuff !

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If some Hearts fan signed up for Hibsnet as 11 Terry Butchers I'm sure he wouldn't last long.

5_1 FTH

Comparing CL to Terry ****ing butcher. 

Oh dear.... 

New lows being reached. 

Really poor. 

Comparing CL to tery butcher..... 

You're correct, Both are Hearts legends. 😂

1 hour ago, sac said:

I think AB has misjudged the feeling of resentment there is towards CL from a large section of our support. Keeping him there isn’t helping her, him, or us.

His ego will prevemt him hanging about too long. He won't be able to stomach being powerless over any first team affairs while the new man takes the acclaim for presiding over swashbuckling performances in front of full houses, while we climb the table. 

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

His ego will prevemt him hanging about too long. He won't be able to stomach being powerless over any first team affairs while the new man takes the acclaim for presiding over swashbuckling performances in front of full houses, while we climb the table. 

I like the sound of that.

Adam_the_legend
7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Doubt it. He has the best job in football, he’s unsackable, he wouldn’t give that up, ego or no. 

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

So you want him to remain and get increased powers why exactly?

To wind up folk up on Here. 

Not at the expense of Hearts success tho, you added that in yourself. 

58 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Doubt it. He has the best job in football, he’s unsackable, he wouldn’t give that up, ego or no. 

Slight problem with your theory.

He’s been sacked.

Failed to meet minimum 4th place or better targets laid down by AB. Last season 6th season before 6th & before that 5th.

Levein was chief cook & bottle washer & a failure. At worst he’s been demoted but still picking up his wages as per contract.

Yet a few people are criticising others for expressing their displeasure at Levein still being at the club.

3 minutes ago, sac said:

Failed to meet minimum 4th place or better targets laid down by AB. Last season 6th season before 6th & before that 5th.

Levein was chief cook & bottle washer & a failure. At worst he’s been demoted but still picking up his wages as per contract.

Yet a few people are criticising others for expressing their displeasure at Levein still being at the club.

Spot on!!

The Real Maroonblood
30 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Christ is this still going? Just how many accounts do Willie Miller, Michael Stewart and Gary Mackay have on here?

:cornette_dog:

10 minutes ago, sac said:

Show me the criticism?

10 minutes ago, sac said:

Not just criticism, frothers, arseholes, special people, morons, idiots, clueless, babies and bitter are just a few of the insults chucked about by people who don’t see any issues. 

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Not like you to argue.

😀 very good 👏

edit I actually read argue as agree 😂

Edited by GinRummy

Gordon Ramsay
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not just criticism, frothers, arseholes, special people, morons, idiots, clueless, babies and bitter are just a few of the insults chucked about by people who don’t see any issues. 

I would rather be a frother than one of these mate...

0cea5417-e0f8-405c-f3f1-08216346cbe7.jpeg

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

There are quite a few like that.

Poor Levein the loser.

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Blind as well as stupid!!

😉

That’s it mate. Thick as two short planks me. One day I could maybe, just maybe be smart enough to post the highly intelligent, well thought out stuff you do. Calling stupid people stupid is a new high in your quest for intellectual superiority. Well done you.

Edited by GinRummy

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

There are quite a few like that.

Poor Levein the loser.

I think there will be a few red faces on here when Levein rarely makes an appearance in this documentary being filmed. I mean if he really is pulling the strings, influencing the team, handling recruitment, it will all be caught on film....

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

That’s it mate. Thick as two short planks me. One day I could maybe, just maybe be smart enough to post the highly intelligent, well thought out stuff you do. Calling stupid people stupid is a new high in your quest for intellectual superiority. Well done you.

In fairness I accused you of being stupid not knowing the facts.

You then owned up to it.

Bit stupid really.

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

In fairness I accused you of being stupid not knowing the facts.

You then owned up to it.

Bit stupid really.

Yeah, you’re the winner here mate. Congratulations. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah, you’re the winner here mate. Congratulations. 

In fairness again you did say you were blind. Hard to know what you type when you can’t see 🥴

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

In fairness again you did say you were blind. Hard to know what you type when you can’t see 🥴

It makes little difference tbh. I’m so stupid it’s just luck if any sense comes out of my posts. I congratulate autocorrect every time somebody understand me.

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

To wind up folk up on Here. 

Not at the expense of Hearts success tho, you added that in yourself. 

Why are you happy that an extremely divisive and failed employee that has driven the football side of the club into the ground with turgid performances and a tragic standard or player hangs about bringing negativity? In what universe is that what a Hearts man would want?
Because you score some internet points?  

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Why are you happy that an extremely divisive and failed employee that has driven the football side of the club into the ground with turgid performances and a tragic standard or player hangs about bringing negativity? In what universe is that what a Hearts man would want?

It's been known he's staying until the end of the season since the day he was sacked over a month ago.

And folk are still banging on about it.

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's been known he's staying until the end of the season since the day he was sacked over a month ago.

I can only answer that from a personal standpoint. I think he is being set up to take over as SD. I think once he’s in that position he’ll meddle in first team affairs.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I can only answer that from a personal standpoint. I think he is being set up to take over as SD. I think once he’s in that position he’ll meddle in first team affairs.

A Machiavellian plot!

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I’m not banging on about that although it made me uneasy I’ll admit. Budge has since said he’s now doing SD duties and “other things” and that he might be offered an other deal is really my issue. That and people enjoying the fact it’s pissing off a large amount of our fanbase. What do people gain out of that is really my point. 
Levein should be gone he has made an apple runt of the club single handedly and still finds himself indisposable. 
Everybody knows this isn’t right. 

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Slight problem with your theory.

He’s been sacked.

But might get offered a new contract in the summer when his current one runs out !! 

5 hours ago, sac said:

It’s an odd way to go about things and not helping any of us right now.

But if results and performances improve we might view it differently. Let’s see.

12 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

But if results and performances improve we might view it differently. Let’s see.

In football yes in business not really its pretty common place

13 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Absolutely. Outcomes are the important thing. If the rest of the season goes well then Stendel gets the credit and if it doesn’t then it’s down to CL meddling. Win win for Daniel. 😎 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

That’s JamboAl looking for Naismith’s hamstrings

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Because trolling on the internet is clearly preferable than supporting Hearts to some. 

3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Christ is this still going? Just how many accounts do Willie Miller, Michael Stewart and Gary Mackay have on here?

Number grows by the day. Quite sad. 

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Because trolling on the internet is clearly preferable than supporting Hearts to some. 

Bonkers mate.