New Retro Tops on Sale but ....

dannymack

31 minutes ago, ShakenNotStirred said:

Jeez hate to hear that mate, thanks for the reply.

Other than the badge its ok.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymack

• Салатные палочки

• Maroon Sailor

• Batistuta87

46 minutes ago, ShakenNotStirred said:

As I am sure most know, the Hearts direct store is releasing a new classic shirt every month for 12 months and until now lol I have not really wanted any of them. But I am very interested in ordering this one. For those who have ordered any of the others, are they quality made? And who actually makes them as their is no brand on them? Just curious, cheers. And I know it says this one will be end of August before it is ready, is that for the previous ones also and shipped at same time? Cheers.

heartofmidlothian_classickit7of128788hom

You’re right into this JKB thing, aren’t you?  🧐

ShakenNotStirred
50 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You’re right into this JKB thing, aren’t you?  🧐

Pardon?

1 hour ago, ShakenNotStirred said:

As I am sure most know, the Hearts direct store is releasing a new classic shirt every month for 12 months and until now lol I have not really wanted any of them. But I am very interested in ordering this one. For those who have ordered any of the others, are they quality made? And who actually makes them as their is no brand on them? Just curious, cheers. And I know it says this one will be end of August before it is ready, is that for the previous ones also and shipped at same time? Cheers.

heartofmidlothian_classickit7of128788hom

That's the one, that's the first Hearts top I ever had 😍

Bunny Munro

I've got a couple and have been reasonably pleased with them. I've not noticed an issue with quality or problems washing but I didn't get the 95 one so may be specific to that kit.

ShakenNotStirred
1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

I've got a couple and have been reasonably pleased with them. I've not noticed an issue with quality or problems washing but I didn't get the 95 one so may be specific to that kit.

Thanks friend. I just hope a 3xl is big enough for me!

16 hours ago, ShakenNotStirred said:

Pardon?

Och, you know, pal.

Cheers  👍

Back to 2005

I like retro stuff but the tops don’t look right without the branding on them. 
need Umbro to bring out the white away  shirt from 77-81. Would still like the proverbial hot cakes. 

ShakenNotStirred
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Och, you know, pal.

Cheers  👍

No I really don't why don't you tell me friend?

Glencoejambo
5 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

I like retro stuff but the tops don’t look right without the branding on them. 
need Umbro to bring out the white away  shirt from 77-81. Would still like the proverbial hot cakes. 

It would indeed!

I had one many years ago and dumped it!🙈

5 hours ago, ShakenNotStirred said:

No I really don't why don't you tell me friend?

And breathe...

been here before
10 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

I think another poster said the quality was decent but it’s always out of stock.

Seems theres a couple of sizes available.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Seems theres a couple of sizes available.

I hope there is no XXXL available.

Not a good look.  😀

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The latest instalment, don’t know if it’s just me, but that collar looks massive?

1FD87315-E67E-4363-9E40-800993DA1355.jpeg

The Harry Hill of Hearts repro tops.

Does look a bit big.

Heart Of Midlothian Away football shirt 1986 - 1987 ...

• 4 weeks later...
Dr Ian Malcolm

Not official Hearts gear, but did anyone else order one of the ASICS 93/95 home shirts from @Jambospins, only to have not received anything? Twitter account now suspended and website disappeared. Had a response via DM when asking to change delivery address but zero since the account was suspended and nothing back via email. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Ian Malcolm said:

Not official Hearts gear, but did anyone else order one of the ASICS 93/95 home shirts from @Jambospins, only to have not received anything? Twitter account now suspended and website disappeared. Had a response via DM when asking to change delivery address but zero since the account was suspended and nothing back via email. 

Ooof, seems like I got lucky...I ordered stuff before from him, and one of the orders (Bukta tracky top) never came....months telling me it would be sorted, was a customs issue he said....ended up after all the wrangling getting my money back...

Good luck 👍 

4 hours ago, Dr Ian Malcolm said:

Yes, exactly the same. I got my money back via paypal thankfully.

Dr Ian Malcolm
1 hour ago, jambobroch said:

Yes, exactly the same. I got my money back via paypal thankfully.

Can’t even get a hold of the boy to sort that. Poor stuff.

6 hours ago, Dr Ian Malcolm said:

Nightmare, I got the Coca-Cola cup final top off him with no problems but did notice he posted some questionably "staunch" posts and decided not to deal with him again 

6 hours ago, Dr Ian Malcolm said:

I ordered the '96 away top and it took ages to come. Didn't hear a thing either and had to chase the seller for updates.

kingantti1874
On 20/09/2022 at 14:26, Nobreath said:

The Harry Hill of Hearts repro tops.

Does look a bit big.

Heart Of Midlothian Away football shirt 1986 - 1987 ...

a thing of beauty that possibly the greatest away kit of all time 

The Hogfather
On 12/10/2022 at 15:00, Dr Ian Malcolm said:

Always thought this was a bit suspect. They'd advertise and sell the shirt without any pictures of the actual thing itself, just a stock photo from Google (a seller I know even reckons it was his picture). Saddened, but not surprised, to hear they seem to have taken the money and run. Hope you manage to get your cash back.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 10/12/2019 at 21:34, neilnunb said:

Don't care what it's associated with, still my favourite away top.

agree, sexy af

On 12/10/2022 at 15:00, Dr Ian Malcolm said:

I received the one ordered however the colour was way off.  Never maroon in a million years. Offered to return it for a refund but he patched me so I opened a paypal case and the refunded my money.  Was awful.  He must have gotten a sample.  I cant seem to upload a pic of it. 

14 minutes ago, KelsaeMaroon said:

I received the one ordered however the colour was way off.  Never maroon in a million years. Offered to return it for a refund but he patched me so I opened a paypal case and the refunded my money.  Was awful.  He must have gotten a sample.  See below. 

89E69B55-1D03-4C67-82EB-6C2926C0C3BF.thumb.jpeg.a4714eaad19f30751f46e63ad85a8802.jpeg

26 minutes ago, KelsaeMaroon said:

89E69B55-1D03-4C67-82EB-6C2926C0C3BF.thumb.jpeg.a4714eaad19f30751f46e63ad85a8802.jpeg

That's bad lol. Glad I never ordered them now (for more than just the fact that it looks shite).

Ended up with these from a different site, which I think look alright: 

C0574B63-1CCC-4C35-BDF5-45A476C7FE40.jpeg

(there's a filter on this which makes them look very slightly darker). 

Edited by Batistuta87

13 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Glad you got your money back mate, that’s a howler.

Cheers.  The boy from Aliexpress must have been colour blind.  😬

10 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

That's bad lol. Glad I never ordered them now (for more than just the fact that it looks shite).

They look good. 👌🏾

10 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

e

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Where did you get those mate?

1 hour ago, stotty said:

Where did you get those mate?

Retroshirts.co 

About £35+p&p. Hearts stuff isn't always available but just keep an eye out but if you get in touch through the site they might do you a special order for these. They can generally special order anything they've sold before.

3 hours ago, KelsaeMaroon said:

That's a shocker. You'd imagine that the manufacturers have the original version to work off, so how they can be so far off with the colour is weird.

The 1996 away strip, which quite a lot of fans seem to be wearing at the moment, is also noticeably different from the original version, in that the blue stripes on the original version were not nearly as bright as the retro version.

Maybe a good place to add that I have a 93/94 away top (the black/blue one) for sale in size S. Originally bought from retroshirts, but it is slightly too small for me and can’t return it. Only worn once so good as new. They are sized bigger than normal tops, so I’d say it’s more like a regular M. 

Looking for £25 for it. As someone mentioned above they normally go for £35/£40 + postage and aren’t often in stock. Send me a PM if interested. Can send pictures or arrange delivery/collection/meet up, whatever is easiest. 

18 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Retroshirts.co 

About £35+p&p. Hearts stuff isn't always available but just keep an eye out but if you get in touch through the site they might do you a special order for these. They can generally special order anything they've sold before.

image.thumb.png.2fbb98aed5d4ee99405affa9cbb8ccbd.png

56 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'll keep an eye out on this website now, Batistuta, cheers.

:thumb:

Nice one mate - I check it every now and then, they've had the two Asics ones and the light/dark Pony one. They had a Facebook group where they took requests and a lot came in for the candy stripe "Thorn Security" one so wouldn't be surprised if they did that some time soon. Fingers crossed! 

On 18/10/2022 at 20:06, A.C. said:

Maybe a good place to add that I have a 93/94 away top (the black/blue one) for sale in size S. Originally bought from retroshirts, but it is slightly too small for me and can’t return it. Only worn once so good as new. They are sized bigger than normal tops, so I’d say it’s more like a regular M. 

Looking for £25 for it. As someone mentioned above they normally go for £35/£40 + postage and aren’t often in stock. Send me a PM if interested. Can send pictures or arrange delivery/collection/meet up, whatever is easiest. 

Hi mate this still for sale? 

6 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

That's the away shirt back on pre-order for mid-November delivery.

Cheers for the heads up, don't want to miss out again !

4 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Cheers for the heads up, don't want to miss out again !

I'm guessing they'll only make enough for pre-orders and then a shop supply and then that will be it.