Stendel signs two and a half year contract

Sooperstar

Brauhauser2012
1 minute ago, MacPhee said:

he can wear whatever he wants as long as he gets them playing well and winning lol 🤣 

Come on guys, lets not do this. Not fashion. Not after all we've been through lately. 😣

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coburg Hearts

• mitch41

• GinRummy

• Armageddon

14 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

I know it’s being fussy but I really hope he is a collar and tie manager. I hate tracksuits on managers. The manager of Hearts should be in a collar and tie. 

He can wear a filthy poncho for all I care, as long as he gets fired in about our set of wage feefs.

Edited by Pie_Heid

2 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

Come on guys, lets not do this. Not fashion. Not after all we've been through lately. 😣

😀 it’s just a wee laugh.

11 minutes ago, Pie_Heid said:

He can wear a filthy poncho for all I care, as long as he gets fired in about our set of wage feefs.

15 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

he can wear whatever he wants as long as he gets them playing well and winning lol 🤣 

Yeah I agree totally just be delighted did he wore a collar and tie it’s just right. 🤞🏼

rudi must stay
24 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

I know it’s being fussy but I really hope he is a collar and tie manager. I hate tracksuits on managers. The manager of Hearts should be in a collar and tie. 

I don't see him as a collar and tie manager from what I've seen

He'll be a tracksuited manager

Btw in my opinion it doesn't matter a jot what the manager wears on a match day. It's down to what he says and his team selection

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
36 minutes ago, sadj said:

Lean on the edge please....

The point where Daniel told him to **** off. 😂

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

I don't see him as a collar and tie manager from what I've seen

He'll be a tracksuited manager

Btw in my opinion it doesn't matter a jot what the manager wears on a match day. It's down to what he says and his team selection

I agree I just like the manager to wear a collar and tie 🤷🏽‍♂️

Welcome to our beautiful club Mr Stendel. For the love of Christ get our current bunch of work shy fops playing as a team and get up that ****ing table. That’s all we ask. 

24 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

I prefer a tracksuit manager. Saw some story bout Gerrard at rangers that he has to wear a suit on match days but wouldn’t be his choice. Doesn’t do klopp any harm!

3 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

I agree I just like the manager to wear a collar and tie 🤷🏽‍♂️

He can save it for the cup final.

On a different note......Welcome to our Historic club Mr Stendel. 

Very exciting appointment in my view and have a really good feeling with his attitude, Ann’s fantastic business experience and hopefully a great Sporting Director along with the FOH pledging and 15k fans cheering on from

our fantastic stadium we can climb the table and build for an attack on the ugly sisters next season!!!

HHGH!! 

10 minutes ago, flem said:

Full time party tune on Saturday 😀

Even by German musical tastes that's horrendous 😂😂

Right up there with the neds wearing his Niddrie tuxedo. 

Some of the fashionistas from the protest thread won’t be happy. 

::troll:: 

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

Yeah I agree totally just be delighted did he wore a collar and tie it’s just right. 🤞🏼

Nah, that's rangers piss imo. 

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

On a different note......Welcome to our Historic club Mr Stendel. 

Very exciting appointment in my view and have a really good feeling with his attitude, Ann’s fantastic business experience and hopefully a great Sporting Director along with the FOH pledging and 15k fans cheering on from

our fantastic stadium we can climb the table and build for an attack on the ugly sisters next season!!!

HHGH!! 

Leagues not over this season 

Beat Aberdeen, hibs x3 and beat the arse cheeks twice, we can claw it back. 

👍

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Mdoug79 said:

He could wear a ****ing mankini for all I care “just win baby” as Al Davis put it.

1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Got a photo with him when he arrived 

Cupace20191209190033.png

is it me or does he look like a slightly older, chubby version of Rudi???

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Seeing Austin prancing about in his awful Burton suits has put me off seeing any Hearts manager in one for a very long time.

George more like 😜

Only concern I have is the muppets on here and how they react when Contalmaidon and Remembrance Day comes around!

Sorry for bringing this up!

Mids delete if you think appropriate.

However we do have some idiots here.

3 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

Only concern I have is the muppets on here and how they react when Contalmaidon and Remembrance Day comes around!

Holy ****. 

22 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

For a few years hopefully.... and then it’ll all begin again lol

Ah dinnae say that gadgy.

8 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

We remember all the ones who gave their lifes. My grandad respected the germans in the first world war who he fought against. And that's all he would say about that war. Time for everyone to give it a rest about every war that happened long ago like battles in 1690, 1066 and so on. Remembrance Day is all about peace we should all remember that. 

Leon Wobschall has just tweeted to say that he understands that DS is not happy with the BFC Statement. DS also posted a link to the Hearts Statement 15 minutes ago. No comment added but linking to the statement itself suggests he's making one. The plot thickens......

This was on the Barnsley message board 

Couldn’t give a **** what he wears, however no Hearts manager should EVER wear a suit, sports jacket and baseball hat combo 

DFB47141-8EB1-458A-B3B4-AB282B44FDBB.jpeg

5E9483E4-6FC4-4AB6-BD07-24CFE80F7C81.jpeg

1 minute ago, Barack said:

People have boycotted watching Bridge Over The River Kwai, now Ryo's arrived. That's how bad it's gotten.

never seen that , seen the bridge of the river kok top gear special though

10 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

We remember all the ones who gave their lifes. My grandad respected the germans in the first world war who he fought against. And that's all he would say about that war. Time for everyone to give it a rest about every war that happened long ago like battles in 1690, 1066 and so on. Remembrance Day is all about peace we should all remember that. 

Agree 100%

Ollie2004 or who ever posted it I can’t be arsed looking back, should think twice about posting that shite.

We stand on Remembrance Day unified not through country or faction or anything else other that remembering the guns on all sides falling silent.

13 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Ollie2004 or who ever posted it I can’t be arsed looking back, should think twice about posting that shite.

We stand on Remembrance Day unified not through country or faction or anything else other that remembering the guns on all sides falling silent.

👍

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, droid said:

Couldn’t give a **** what he wears, however no Hearts manager should EVER wear a suit, sports jacket and baseball hat combo 

DFB47141-8EB1-458A-B3B4-AB282B44FDBB.jpeg

5E9483E4-6FC4-4AB6-BD07-24CFE80F7C81.jpeg

So when it rains you just let your clothes get drenched? Agree about the cap though. Hood every time unless you're Jurgen Klopp.

30C39DBF00000578-0-image-a-22_1454345417 

Governor Tarkin
22 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

👍good post, Mitch.

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

But did they!

How many wars since then, how many innocent lives lost?

Yes I am Ollie2004.

My father was in both North Africa and Italy in WW2.

He did not talk about his experiences.

I agree we should look forward not back but remembrance is about looking back and hopefully forgiveness.

1 minute ago, ollie2004 said:

But did they!

How many wars since then, how many innocent lives lost?

Yes I am Ollie2004.

My father was in both North Africa and Italy in WW2.

He did not talk about his experiences.

I agree we should look forward not back but remembrance is about looking back and hopefully forgiveness.

You are going a good job of detailing this thread

:bolt: