*** Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian official match thread ***

Boof

Geoff Kilpatrick

Well, I suppose we should be thankful that we didn't lose by more.

We are so pish.

4 out of 9 MacPhee. Just foxtrot oscar.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Morgan

• rick witter

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Meh. Nothing matters until Stendel comes in. I have more affinity for a guy not even at the club yet than I do for any of coaches or players. They can all **** off. 

Unlucky lads, good effort and we tried hard to score a goal, we'll get one next time out, it's just been bad luck the last 7 games away from home!!!

Is that what we're meant to say? 

Edited by Taffin

Best squad in years blah blah

Oblivious to the incompetence from top down

3 years of opportunity pissed down the drain

Breaks my heart

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What an absolute mess this football team is in.

Sitting here watching Wighton and Mulraney,2 guys who couldn'get a game for I governess and Dundee.

We are 100%in a relegation scrap,anybody who thinks otherwiswis fooling themselves.

I feel sorry for Daniel Stendel.

Utterly abysmal.

Clark Griswold
Just now, Taffin said:

Unlucky lads, good effort and we tried hard to score a goal, we'll get one next time out, it's just been back luck the last 7 games away from home!!!

It’s the fans’ fault apparently

We could play for another 4 hours and still not score. Absolutely nothing going forward! Now uche is no messi but at least he brings a bit of physicality, power, unpredictability. Maclean brings nothing to the table especially on his own upfront. We need to sign goals in jan or relegation is a really possibility

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I already know what support means. I thought you would’ve got that by my last post. See at any football club In the world, if the fans get the feeling the players aren’t putting the effort in they;l let them know in no uncertain terms.

So it’s not just hearts fans that boo underperforming players, it’s actually all fans. Any reason you’ve singled out your own supporters by calling them names or do you just not like hearts fans. Maybe you’d get along better with another clubs supporters.

Try and get it into your thick head that shouting abuse at the team makes players nervous and discourages them.

3 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

Beginning to think we could get relegated. Can’t buy a goal. 

Less this performance and more our ability to get turned over at home by shite that worries me. 

3 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

Honestly don’t know if this season is retrievable no matter who’s in charge

I'd agree except this lot beat Hibs away, and now that team of tom kite are flying. 

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The useless losers in our dug out need emptied before the St Johnstone game, regardless of whether we have a new manager.

Failures to a man and responsible for the shambles we see on the pitch.

No idea why hes there. Just leave it empty and tell them to go out and do best without plan lol

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Unlucky lads, good effort and we tried hard to score a goal, we'll get one next time out, it's just been back luck the last 7 games away from home!!!

Good question. Maybe an uber happy clapper can clarify?

1 minute ago, Gigolo-Aunt said:

Another Saturday another defeat.

Hopefully that’s the last we see of Austin - utter clown.

Don’t think this spell will help him get the NI job. 🤔

4 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

Honestly don’t know if this season is retrievable no matter who’s in charge

Stendel will have to bring in a bare minimum of 4 players in the January transfer window. 

Will he have the funds? Not so sure. 

5 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Foul and abusive language. Ref a bit of a snowflake, surely a yellow? 

Players are always swearing at refs. 😏

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Try and get it into your thick head that shouting abuse at the team makes players nervous and discourages them.

Wow!

Just now, heartandsoul said:

Get MacPhee and his coaching staff as far away from Tynecastle NOW.

McPhee and his cohorts should've been emptied same time as Levein. Locke and Gary Naysmith could've taken over temporarily, wouldn't have been any worse.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Mulraney obviously can't be ****ed playing next game. ****ing imposter.

We have a team full of imposters and complete charlatans for coaches. 

vlad on the tyne

We are an embarrassment at the moment and nobody currently at the club knows how to fix this shambles. Levein has alot to answer for and is the root cause of this. 

Edited by vlad on the tyne

Psychedelicropcircle

Sooner we get a manager the better these so called professionals need someone they respect as appose to the levein lackey. Surely this is his last game & hopefully the end of his employment here. 

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Doesn't the ref get told to **** off 10 times a game?

Yep. And compare to Wednesday when Bartley was on a booking the showed descent to the ref, who talked to him at length but didn't book him. Bartley went on to kick the ball away at least 6 times at set pieces to waste time, with the ref and both 'assistants' managing to miss them all.

(I deflect my anger on to refs rather than booing our own players. Makes me feel better )

Just now, NaturalOrder74 said:

What was the red card for just another gutless performance aye ? 

Best thing Mulraney did whole game - easily lip read, "F off!"  Ref was abysmal (and the linesman on the far side from the cameras).

And that was not a gutless performance.  Poor decision making and poor whenever we got a sniff of goal, which was on a few occasions but there was more than v Livingston, particularly in 2nd half.

Never looked like losing a goal, mainly because of Smith in central defence, until Halkett got nutmegged.  He had a poor game.  

LochcarronJambo

There is absolutely no doubt now, Hearts are going down, can’t even see us winning another match this season... new Manager will make no difference, these players are a disgrace.... I have been fanatical about Hearts all my life & hurts so bad, but the last year I’ve just about had it..... this club is going from bad to worse & I am dreading every game.... this is the total pits

3 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

:wow: 

feedtheroman2
6 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Meh. Nothing matters until Stendel comes in. I have more affinity for a guy not even at the club yet than I do for any of coaches or players. They can all **** off. 

This is where I am at. 

What a state of affairs.

I hope MacPhee doesnt tell us we have to look at the positives.  My eyesight is good for my age but it's nowhere near that good.

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Is that us rooted to the bottom of the table now? Haven't seen other full times but heard those around us have won

Haven’t looked, don’t even care.  Going to the Hibs game on Boxing Day, could well be my last game of the season.

3 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Is that us rooted to the bottom of the table now? Haven't seen other full times but heard those around us have won

10th but level on points with 11th and 12th.

1 minute ago, LochcarronJambo said:

There is absolutely no doubt now, Hearts are going down, can’t even see us winning another match this season... new Manager will make no difference, these players are a disgrace.... I have been fanatical about Hearts all my life & hurts so bad, but the last year I’ve just about had it..... this club is going from bad to worse & I am dreading every game.... this is the total pits

Oh dear.

2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

never realised that. Sounds quite serious. Nervous and discouraged? At the same time?

will mend my ways poste haste. Any ideas on what I should shout now?

maroonedinbriz
4 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Just tell them to earn their bloody wages.

5 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

I'm not clear how venting on this board equates to that. Booing at the game can and does affect players but they should be self aware enough to steer clear of JKB during a run like this.

Francis Albert

Someone on the thread said we have to accept this sort of result because we were in administration 5 or so years ago. Since then we have romped home in a league including Rangers and Hibs and qualified for Europe. Can a happy clapper explain why we have to accept the results of the last 13 to 14 months?

I dislike the phrase happy clapper and I think this may be the first time I have used it but some of the posters on this thread invite its use. The fans fault, Ann blameless, bad luck, and so on and on.

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Somebody else gonna start the next match day thread?

Better idea - let’s not bother having one.  

Every single one of the coaching staff needs emptied. What a shambles.

Incredible to see how badly Levein and his cohorts have broken us.