*** Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian official match thread ***

Boof

These players are an absolute disgrace. Not fit to wear the shirt.

I hope the lot of them shit a cactus tonight!

Pricks! 🖕🏻(Pun not intended).

Edited by iantjambo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Morgan

• rick witter

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, vlad on the tyne said:

We are an embarrassment at the moment and nobody currently at the club knows how to fix this shambles. Levein has alot to answer for and is the root cause of this. 

Budge is the root cause. She kept Levein going.

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Yep. And compare to Wednesday when Bartley was on a booking the showed descent to the ref, who talked to him at length but didn't book him. Bartley went on to kick the ball away at least 6 times at set pieces to waste time, with the ref and both 'assistants' managing to miss them all.

(I deflect my anger on to refs rather than booing our own players. Makes me feel better )

Wondered if anyone else noticed Bartley kicking the ball away at EVERY stoppage on Wednesday.

What makes today’s red worse was that it was never a free kick in a million years and Donnelly had just got away with a blatant clean out job on Mulraney 10 minutes earlier. It’s time deliberate fouls were punished more severely. 
Can anyone imagine Scott Brown or Ryan Jack being sent off for saying f—k? 

1 minute ago, suds66 said:

We have a team full of imposters and complete charlatans for coaches. 

Well if this is the way the so called first team want to impress a new manager in waiting they obviously want out the club. We should start clearing out the f...... duds the minute Stendel is appointed and starting in January 

No leadership, no talent, no energy and no care. Half these players shouldn’t even be pulling on the shirt

not f...... good enough. Most of them are

an absolute disgrace to the badge 😡

Francis Albert
Just now, Jap Jambo said:

I'm not clear how venting on this board equates to that. Booing at the game can and does affect players but they should be self aware enough to steer clear of JKB during a run like this.

And they should have the guts and character to shut the boos up by their performance over say a 13 month period.

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, LochcarronJambo said:

There is absolutely no doubt now, Hearts are going down, can’t even see us winning another match this season... new Manager will make no difference, these players are a disgrace.... I have been fanatical about Hearts all my life & hurts so bad, but the last year I’ve just about had it..... this club is going from bad to worse & I am dreading every game.... this is the total pits

Absolutely no doubt my arse. 

pettigrewsstylist
5 minutes ago, farin said:

E77856BA-5667-48FD-B8B9-0EB17BAA3EE7.thumb.jpeg.eead776eaf7f282c79a681fd781863d8.jpeg

:vrface:

A drubbing from St Johnstone next week will change that table.

Score against us its pretty much 3 pts.

Where are the hungry youths? Surely nows the time to give them a free pass shot at glory!!!

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

And they should have the guts and character to shut the boos up by their performance over say a 13 month period.

Guts? This shower?

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, Stephen_East said:

Positives. Macphee will never take the team again. Surely TF.

Wouldn't bet on it. Could be seen as an improvement on our last away performance. And no guarantee a replacement will be in post by our next game.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Poised for the assault on 7th, in the New Year.

Thats the sad thing. Even if Stendel is decent, realistically we can’t expect much more from him than steering us to safety. Top 6 starting to look out of reach. 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge is the root cause. She kept Levein going.

Have to say, beginning to agree. We sacked our manager before Hibs, they appointed a new manager weeks ago and are now well out of any trouble. 6 weeks later and we are still pissing about, bottom of the league and no sign of picking up a win any time soon. 

Watch the difference in performance levels when Stendel takes over. The players were quite clearly  sick of Levein's instructions and style of play and are not responding to similar methods employed by MacPhee and his cohort of coaches. Let's fully cleanse Riccarton of the Levein era and start again. 

6 minutes ago, LochcarronJambo said:

There is absolutely no doubt now, Hearts are going down, can’t even see us winning another match this season... new Manager will make no difference, these players are a disgrace.... I have been fanatical about Hearts all my life & hurts so bad, but the last year I’ve just about had it..... this club is going from bad to worse & I am dreading every game.... this is the total pits

Not very subtle even in these times.

J.T.F.Robertson
6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Even with a new manager this current shower of imposters could relegate us 

This! A feckless bunch of arseholes.

Never in all my time of following Hearts have I expected so little from my team and had those expectations confirmed week after fekin week. Bad times aye, but for the most part, you could rarely accuse them of looking as if they couldn't give a shit.

I know it's all water under the bridge now but wtf did Levein see in most of these guys? How can anyone get something this wrong?

RalphieCifaretto

Absolute shambles. 5 year plan has been a complete and utter failure. We have regressed ever since Neilson left. Budge and Levein responsible.

38 points in the last 44 games or something? Get McPhee and the coaching staff binned ASAP. 

24 minutes ago, whodanny said:

I'm away oot in the pishing rain wi ma dug. Seems a lot more appealing than the rest of this.

Exactly what I did. In a bid to top trump you I’m also ******* nightshift 😡

Just now, TheOak88 said:

Thats the sad thing. Even if Stendel is decent, realistically we can’t expect much more from him than steering us to safety. Top 6 starting to look out of reach. 

yeah. Looking that way. Guys going to need a couple of windows to make a big difference 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

The way I feel about Budge actually makes my feelings towards Nicola Sturgeon favourable.

:ruiner:

Edited by allyby

Leveins Battalion

I seen Ann Budge going into the ground with another 2 old dears,assuming they are our board 🤣🤣🤣 run by the golden girls.

Surely now we have to empty the whole coaching team.

8 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Yep. And compare to Wednesday when Bartley was on a booking the showed descent to the ref, who talked to him at length but didn't book him. Bartley went on to kick the ball away at least 6 times at set pieces to waste time, with the ref and both 'assistants' managing to miss them all.

(I deflect my anger on to refs rather than booing our own players. Makes me feel better )

3 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Wondered if anyone else noticed Bartley kicking the ball away at EVERY stoppage on Wednesday.

What makes today’s red worse was that it was never a free kick in a million years and Donnelly had just got away with a blatant clean out job on Mulraney 10 minutes earlier. It’s time deliberate fouls were punished more severely. 
Can anyone imagine Scott Brown or Ryan Jack being sent off for saying f—k? 

Ref was a shocker, particularly when Hearts started to get on top in 2nd half.

Just now, Hairdryer said:

We keep hearing it’s a really good squad does anyone believe another 

manager could get an improvement out of the players we have

Our squad is shite. That is why we are where we are.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Guts? This shower?

I was talking generally not about this shower. Most Hearts players in the last 50 years and more have been booed. Most players anywhere have been. 

Most get over it and respond positively.

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

I seen Ann Budge going into the ground with another 2 old dears,assuming they are our board 🤣🤣🤣 run by the golden girls.

Surely now we have to empty the whole coaching team.

Hilarious....

Except that’s not our board.

Just now, colinmaroon said:

Ref was fine imo. We lost because we are losers.

ToadKiller Dog

At least it's out the way hopefully new guys in next week.

It's not going to be an easy fix ,could well be a few more disasters before the winter break .

Difficult but we will have to be patient over the rest of this month.

2 minutes ago, RalphieCifaretto said:

Absolute shambles. 5 year plan has been a complete and utter failure. We have regressed ever since Neilson left. Budge and Levein responsible.

38 points in the last 44 games or something? Get McPhee and the coaching staff binned ASAP. 

A Plus for originality, new poster.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

Ah the ref excuse. Had to come.

2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Have a day off mate. We are going down and it’s all because of you pal Loser Levein and his motley crew of losers!!! 

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

We were never on top. 

2 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

We keep hearing it’s a really good squad does anyone believe another 

manager could get an improvement out of the players we have

A New Manager would  need to be a magician to improve the bunch of deadbeats Levein has lumbered us with......

brunoatemyhamster

Keeping an eye on St Mirren and Hamilton result hoping we get a favour ? 

Sad times.

Roll on next week.

55 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Currently joint bottom with St Johnston having 2 games in hand but weve played one more than Hamilton.

Anyone who thinks we arent in a relegation battle needs their head checking.

How could anyone think otherwise? They must be new to football if they don't understand how a league table works.

5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Me too, got up early for this 😠

7 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Just not our day mate. At least the dugs are happy.

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

We were never on top. 

To be fair he only said we were starting to get on top not that we actually got there.

I'd like to think that a new coaching system will at least change the way we play. Are the players actually shite or are they just coached badly? Is it a bit of both? I still can't make up my mind as the poor football we've watched has been ongoing since 2016. Too much of a coincidence. I refuse to believe they are all bad players and not just this squad but all squads since 2016. Players' confidence has been a problem for a long time. To me this season's is only marginally worse than any previous ones during that time. Only difference now from previous seasons is we scraped enough points to finish mid-table, that's about as good as we can hope for until the end of this season and start from scratch next summer.

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

I must have been in Peebles for the last few days; is Naismith injured?

Came off against Livi. Not sure how long hes out for. Beginning to think a 4 year deal was another mistake given his fitness issues.