• GinRummy

• Morgan

• rick witter

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Hogfather
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I know what you mean. Only so much a new boss can do. Let’s hope it’s at least the start of happier times.  

I'm talking about the club as a whole. A new boardroom to go with the new management setup.

LochcarronJambo
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

Forget it, not worth the ban.

I happen to care about Hearts.....I am entitled to my opinion..... no need for your response

12 minutes ago, Guffers said:

McPhee sounding so much like Cathro there.. wittering a lot of absolute nonsense on BBC.. no wonder he's not inspiring any response from these players.

Poor guy is in an awful position; he knows he's out of a job and is effectively powerless to make any meaningful changes. When the new guy is in I'm sure he (and CL) will be out on their ears.

6 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Oh yes we remember it all right! 
The usual absolute guff from the LDL on here who slaughtered anybody for calling Levein out for what he was and where he was taking us!

A lifetime ban from Tynecastle rather than a thank you would have been more sufficient.

36 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Exactly what I did. In a bid to top trump you I’m also ******* nightshift 😡

Did that last night still on a bright note I'm on beer and whisky now

Hope it's a quiet one for you

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Blink. Shake head. Go do something else.

20191207_174406.jpg

With how many players we sign how can we still have an unbalanced squad?! Every bloody window we replace one mediocre centre mid with another and sign a striker that cant score.

Really hope this is the last we see of McPhee.

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I'm talking about the club as a whole. A new boardroom to go with the new management setup.

Got you now. Not sure about that. If we could get a few results it could begin to galvanise us to an extent.

Robinson saying much the same as Holt during the week; bascically that we flung high balls into big Uche when we were chasing the game.  Motherwell have been the most consistent team outwith the OF in this calendar year and imo we should have offered Robinson the job on Day 1. Stendel may well prove to be a good appointment but it's been a protracted process and SR may well have been a better bet.

42 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

We keep hearing it’s a really good squad does anyone believe another 

manager could get an improvement out of the players we have

I genuinely do. A manager who encourages them to get forward and impose themselves on teams rather than worry about the opposition. We’ll still concede shite goals but might score more. I think there’s little doubt this lot have chucked it and have zero confidence or belief in what they’re being asked to do

by a bloke whose as culpable as our former manager for where we are

36 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

What a job Levein has done on us, and to think there were those singing his praises but a short time ago.

They all seem to have disappeared surprisingly.

The rat catcher
1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

I genuinely do. A manager who encourages them to get forward and impose themselves on teams rather than worry about the opposition. We’ll still concede shite goals but might score more. I think there’s little doubt this lot have chucked it and have zero confidence or belief in what they’re being asked to do

by a bloke whose as culpable as our former manager for where we are

Yes. A half decent manager who picked our better players or academy players would improve things vastly.

49 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Our forwards can’t score and that’s no idle talk

Boot the lot of them 

Yup

We should have gone all out to sign shankland and zeefuik 

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

We have more money than all but two or three teams in the league. No need to go into debt, just spend it wisely. 

I think that we will be over budget when we have sorted the coaching situation out and the team needs strengthened come the window.No doubt unwise spending and decisions has led us to where we are but we will need to carry some debt to sort this.

3 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Yup

Both proven goalscorers.  Exactly what we needed and didn't get.  Lafferty is another.

It's absolutely beyond depressing.

been here before
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Mulraney obviously can't be ****ed playing next game. ****ing imposter.

Same as you cant be ****ed going.

Incidently when are you planning on explaing your "FACT" to us about us paying money to STC for their sponsorship?

Ex member of the SaS

Levein was a master defender and at one time had the best defense in the league, yet we are shipping goals at an unprecedented rate. The thousands if not millions he wasted on crap players will haunt this club for the next three or four years. How he managed to wangle back to the club is a mystery scooby doo couldn't solve. The guy has totally ruined this great club of ours and I for one will never forgive him. Legend? Arse end more like.

3 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Levein was a master defender and at one time had the best defense in the league, yet we are shipping goals at an unprecedented rate. The thousands if not millions he wasted on crap players will haunt this club for the next three or four years. How he managed to wangle back to the club is a mystery scooby doo couldn't solve. The guy has totally ruined this great club of ours and I for one will never forgive him. Legend? Arse end more like.

Totally agree 100%

15 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Yup

Zeefuik hasn’t played first team football for anyone for 2 seasons. Shankland was worth a punt for sure

13 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

I think that we will be over budget when we have sorted the coaching situation out and the team needs strengthened come the window.No doubt unwise spending and decisions has led us to where we are but we will need to carry some debt to sort this.

Or ask the manager to get more out of the players he’s got and bring on some youngsters. Just a thought. 

56 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

And quite incredibly Levein is still there and will be for months, completing his "restructuring of the football department."

When in a hole stop digging. 

Just don’t get it at all.

Everything football wise he touches he destroys so why let him hang around causing even more damage after letting him cause the initial damage in the first place 

wouldn’t trust the guy to make a paper aeroplane 😡

40 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

It's millions, I would think.

5 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I hope your going to ditch the negativity now that we have a new manager :greggy:

And right now do you have any positivity????

1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

A lifetime ban from Tynecastle rather than a thank you would have been more sufficient.

👍

2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

I was very late on the CL out bandwagon. Many got there much sooner. Seems you still may have not got there.

And I am predictable?

Sad!

56 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

They all seem to have disappeared surprisingly.

Oh they’ll be back with their special brand of superior ridicule soon - we all know who they are.

7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And right now do you have any positivity????

Yes - I think this guy will inject some much needed impetus and confidence. We have enough good players to get us out of this mess. If he liked Barnsley he's going to bloody love Edinburgh!!

Edited by tcjambo

6 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Yes - I think this guy will inject some much needed impetus and confidence. We have enough good players to get us out of this mess. If he liked Barnsley he's going to bloody love Edinburgh!!

I do hope your right but our whole football structure is a shambles and the new man will need a miracle to turn this around anytime soon - ironic that the man totally responsible is still employed by Budge seemingly to complete his work on the football structure behind the scenes!!

Perhaps if Budge hadn't caved in to the children and kept Levein in position until a replacement had been fixed up we wouldn't now be bottom of the league.

16 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Perhaps if Budge hadn't caved in to the children and kept Levein in position until a replacement had been fixed up we wouldn't now be bottom of the league.

You have a point.

21 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Top trolling.

1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

Or ask the manager to get more out of the players he’s got and bring on some youngsters. Just a thought. 

At least we have some hope now but I have no doubt we need to bring in some better players.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Certain poster itching for a scrap across numerous threads at a time when the whole board is united in almost total positivity. Weird behaviour. 

5 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Certain poster itching for a scrap across numerous threads at a time when the whole board is united in almost total positivity. Weird behaviour. 

Can't believe Mods allow the blatant trolling. 

7 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

It's brilliant.  Said poster is in absolute bits tonight.  Been reduced to tears with the news Hearts have appointed a forward thinking manager.  It's going to be agony for them watching Hearts start climbing the table.  Poor we gimp.

12 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Do you think so?

Yeah, clear troll. Poorly researched as well. Have a look at where we are in the table now as to where we were the day CL left.

portobellojambo1
50 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Are you talking about the same Levein who brought in all the players he was then unable to manage into a team, which I'm guessing is why he brought them here in the 1st place, or are there two people with the same name floating about Tynecastle. As for today's game, it was similar to the game up at Perth. The opposition was poor but still won, which says a lot for the legacy left to the new manager to try and fix. I just hope we now understand that things aren't going to change over night, he has a completely different style of playing, one I'm looknig forward to watching as it is based around high press, with the emphasis on attack. But it isn't a formation which can be created overnight, as it will also need a change in some personnel. I just hope he has the baws quickly to empty out some of those who should never have been brought to Tynecastle. And hopefully along with some "players" we see the back of all the coaches who were involved with the 1st team and the person with the wacky title of Head of Recruitment, John Murray.

Edited by portobellojambo1

13 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Are you talking about the same Levein who brought in all the players he was then unable to manage into a team, which I'm guessing is why he brought them here in the 1st place, or are there two people with the same name floating about Tynecastle. As for today's game, it was similar to the game up at Perth. The opposition was poor but still won, which says a lot for the legacy left to the new manager to try and fix. I just hope we now understand that things aren't going to change over night, he has a completely different style of playing, one I'm looknig forward to watching as it is based around high press, with the emphasis on attack. But it isn't a formation which can be created overnight, as it will also need a change in some personnel. I just hope he has the baws quickly to empty out some of those who should never have been brought to Tynecastle. And hopefully along with some "players" we see the back of all the coaches who were involved with the 1st team and the person with the wacky title of Head of Recruitment, John Murray.

Yes. I'm talking about the same Levein.

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

shut up you ****ing clown