Nicola Sturgeon

jake

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

By the time the Scottish Parliamentary Election comes along in 2021 the will of the Scottish people will kick indyref2 well into touch 

meanwhile Boris will tell Krankie to do one and there will be doubts that the Scottish people will want her as FM following her mentors trial 

Merry Borismas 

:cornette_dog:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• Justin Z

• manaliveits105

• ri Alban

On 11/12/2019 at 21:21, Zlatanable said:

I cannot stand her, her face, her voice, her party, her behaviour, her politics. 

This her vocabulary is independence, independence, independence, fecking independence it’s depressing.

7 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

This her vocabulary is independence, independence, independence, fecking independence it’s depressing.

I believe that's her party's platform in an election.  She wouldn't be doing her job if she downplayed that.

2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I believe that's her party's platform in an election.  She wouldn't be doing her job if she downplayed that.

Feck me there’s no fear she’s downplaying it. Every time she’s opens her mouth that’s all she says.

47 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mental isn’t it. 
Sit and watch a rampant English nationalism gathering pace and their first thought is for Scotland to STFU....

:lol: 

I love it how the SNP get the nutters all contorted and spewing to find a negative angle. They are the most popular party in Europe as most Scots recognise they are not against them! 

3 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Feck me there’s no fear she’s downplaying it. Every time she’s opens her mouth that’s all she says.

That's probably an exaggeration but, even if true, pushing independence is her job.

14 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Is it really? 

It's currently the main platform of her party. I would say that pushing independence should therefore be her number one job as party leader. Of course, whether you think she is over- or under-selling her party's desire for independence probably depends on your political viewpoint on the issue.

12 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It's currently the main platform of her party. I would say that pushing independence should therefore be her number one job as party leader. Of course, whether you think she is over- or under-selling her party's desire for independence probably depends on your political viewpoint on the issue.

As well as being SNP party leader though, she is paid to be First Minister of Scotland!! .... Surely THAT should be her number one job? 

2 minutes ago, Old Hearts said:

As well as being SNP party leader though, she is paid to be First Minister of Scotland!! .... Surely THAT should be her number one job? 

You would think so wouldn’t you.

1 minute ago, Old Hearts said:

I would imagine so, but I didn't say that her number one job was being a party leader. I said that pushing independence should be her number one job as party leader. I don't think anyone would be surprised that she pushes the independence agenda under one of her political hats. However, I can see how it must piss some folk off hearing her do so - she has to try to walk a fine line in continuing to keep the idea and its momentum in the minds of those in Scotland while not overdoing it to the extent of turning them off the idea by harping on about it.

I assume you think she's overdoing it, OH?

4 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

You would think so wouldn’t you.

Doing a great job. Just had a landslide victory. What is wrong with you? 

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I would imagine so, but I didn't say that her number one job was being a party leader. I said that pushing independence should be her number one job as party leader. I don't think anyone would be surprised that she pushes the independence agenda under one of her political hats. However, I can see how it must piss some folk off hearing her do so - she has to try to walk a fine line in continuing to keep the idea and its momentum in the minds of those in Scotland while not overdoing it to the extent of turning them off the idea by harping on about it.

I assume you think she's overdoing it, OH?

I agree with you from a party leader perspective. But I think the point being made is that she mainly focuses on that job, rather than the far more important job of running the country...(into the ground in her case).

4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Doing a great job. Just had a landslide victory. What is wrong with you? 

Did she have a landslide victory too? Didn't really notice 😎

7 minutes ago, Old Hearts said:

Did she have a landslide victory too? Didn't really notice 😎

If she was doing a poor job the party would be oot. Glad it bothers you. 👍😉😋

2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest 😎 ... Doesn't even register with me, other than wishing she would concentrate more on the job of First Minister, as then she might do it better than she is currently .... Scotland deserves that surely.

20 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Is Boris doing a great job too then? 

26 minutes ago, Old Hearts said:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest 😎 ... Doesn't even register with me, other than wishing she would concentrate more on the job of First Minister, as then she might do it better than she is currently .... Scotland deserves that surely.

She's just won a UK election and judged on devolved issues as the nutters kept going on about them? Give her some credit. Why did they harp on about the SNHS and education? Absolute weirdos! Can't wait for that English Nationalist screwball Johnson's policies! 

Edited by Roxy Hearts

3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Boris will do a great job he is a real political leader at a real parliament unlike gnasher 

He's a liar, idiot, fool, moron and they're compliments! 

4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

She's just won a UK election and judged on devolved issues as the nutters kept going on about them? Give her some credit. Why did they harp on about the SNHS and education? Absolute weirdos! Can't wait for that English Nationalist screwball Johnson's policies! 

Boris has just won the big UK election though, yet you give him no credit?? .... Interesting.

12 minutes ago, Old Hearts said:

Boris has just won the big UK election though, yet you give him no credit?? .... Interesting.

I'm fairly astonished but he did. He's caught a mood in England. 

5 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I'm fairly astonished but he did. He's caught a mood in England. 

Is that what Scottish Independence is then? A mood? 

The Real Maroonblood
37 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Boris will do a great job he is a real political leader at a real parliament unlike gnasher 

:cornette_dog:

9 minutes ago, Old Hearts said:

Is that what Scottish Independence is then? A mood? 

Brexit isn't the same as self governance for Scotland. The English people voted for it. The election wasn't about our determination was it.? Tories, Labour etc have people who believe we should govern ourselves. 

Edited by Roxy Hearts

1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Brexit isn't the same as self governance for Scotland. The English people voted for it. The election wasn't about our determination was it. Tories, Labour etc have people who believe we should govern ourselves. 

So, Brexit is a 'mood' .... but Scottish Independence is a 'determination' 🤔🤔

Aye ok 🙈😂

55 minutes ago, Old Hearts said:

So, Brexit is a 'mood' .... but Scottish Independence is a 'determination' 🤔🤔

Aye ok 🙈😂

The mood of the English people is different from that of the Scots i. e. they want Brexit we don't. The determination(as in self determination) to decide our future. Obtuse or what? 

Dagger Is Back
6 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

I suspect that Bonzo the Utter Johnson wants to be a good PM to Bonzo the Utter Johnson.

It’s astounding how many people think otherwise despite the lies and evasion

He has a track record which dies nothing to suggest he wants to be a PM of the people.

He and his father haven’t had much positive to say about working class people. I can’t spell Pinnochio and I’ve had a beer or two

Proof that you can make it in this world purely through the steam of your own bullshit

6 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

It’s astounding how many people think otherwise despite the lies and evasion

He has a track record which dies nothing to suggest he wants to be a PM of the people.

He and his father haven’t had much positive to say about working class people. I can’t spell Pinnochio and I’ve had a beer or two

Proof that you can make it in this world purely through the steam of your own bullshit

Typical drunk, aimless, feckless, working class peasant. Probably a criminal too.

Governor Tarkin
8 hours ago, Justin Z said:

@Governor Tarkin is a great example of someone I doubt I would see eye-to-eye with on most political issues.

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

#inboriswetrust

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Hey, pints have been on the table to confirm one way or another for a while now!

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Hey, pints have been on the table to confirm one way or another for a while now!

Well next time I'll be on dry land will be Georgetown, Guyana, sometime in January.

Handily, right at the mouth of the Demerara River, so if you fancy a spot of rum...

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Well next time I'll be on dry land will be Georgetown, Guyana, sometime in January.

Handily, right at the mouth of the Demerara River, so if you fancy a spot of rum...

That sounds way, way too tempting, to be perfectly honest.

Hope the open seas are treating you as well as one can hope.

Seymour M Hersh
11 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Given the mess that education, the NHS in Scotland, the Police force, inward investment etc etc she is clearly not doing her main job of running the country either. 

47 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Given the mess that education, the NHS in Scotland, the Police force, inward investment etc etc she is clearly not doing her main job of running the country either. 

:blah:

10 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Shites it from doing interviews and hides in fridges. A real leader right enough. The man is a coward. 

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

The irony😂

Clearly the Scottish electorate don't share your views. 

18 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The irony😂

Clearly the Scottish electorate don't share your views. 

Correct. The same old crap from Unionists. 

Edited by Roxy Hearts

Governor Tarkin

It's entirely possible to be critical of the SNP's performance on education, health, and the police without being a unionist.

Lashing out at anyone with the audacity to question is the mark of the paranoid fundamentalist.

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's entirely possible to be critical of the SNP's performance on education, health, and the police without being a unionist.

Lashing out at anyone with the audacity to question is the mark of the paranoid fundamentalist.

Who lashed out ? 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Who lashed out ? 

Have you actually read any of the political threads on kickback over the past few years with any level of objectivity?

3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Education needs to do better. NHS the best performing NHS in the UK. Crime at all time low with 1000 more police as promised

Edited by XB52

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Education needs to do better. NHS the best performing NHS in the UK. Crime at all time low with 1000 more police as promised

Education begins at home.

Basic stuff like the stimulation of curiosity, work ethic, and the meaning of respect.

As 'consumers' we're conditioned for materialistic instant gratification from the minute we can focus on a TV set or i pad.

What little capacity children have for long-term thinking is burried under a mountain of false needs.

Any government could chuck money at education but they'd be pissing it into the wind if kids are turning up at school with the wrong attitude.