Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• 1971fozzy

• Rods

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

Top Posters In This Topic

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Really looking forward to Stendel coming in and giving guys like this a ****ing rocket.

Genuinely hope we rip it up and start again, I’m sick of the sight of most of them tbh. Gormless waste - they are an embarrassment to the shirt

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Genuinely hope we rip it up and start again, I’m sick of the sight of most of them tbh. Gormless waste - they are an embarrassment to the shirt

So we have been saying for years. 

There has to be more to it.

I maintain that our players are only bad from bad guidance.

Right man in charge will bring a change.

kingantti1874
Just now, Bauld said:

So we have been saying for years. 

There has to be more to it.

I maintain that our players are only bad from bad guidance.

Right man in charge will bring a change.

genuinely I was with you until last night.. straw that broke the camels back for me.  Most of them looked to be lacking in basic ability, had no pace, had no idea how to make and receive passes or move.. I don’t recall a player moving towards the ball to receive it.. not sure I’ve ever seen us so bad

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

genuinely I was with you until last night.. straw that broke the camels back for me.  Most of them looked to be lacking in basic ability, had no pace, had no idea how to make and receive passes or move.. I don’t recall a player moving towards the ball to receive it.. not sure I’ve ever seen us so bad

So they look unfit, Unorganised and Lacking a game plan.

The reason for that should be flashing in massive neon letters in your head.

Here he is

That's a player. Hopefully, the right manager will unlock his talent. (OK, these are edited highlights but still..)

We're under-performing all over the park, most grievously, and unusually for Hearts, at the heart of the defence. There is no point picking on individuals. Damour makes a great scapegoat though. I'm not having it. 

Loic Damour the boo boys new boo boy 

said it already I think we will see a player next season unless of course he is hounded out by the boo boys first.

4 minutes ago, Rods said:

said it already I think we will see a player next season unless of course he is hounded out by the boo boys first.

Another one who will be a player next season, just needs a pre season I'm guessing? Heard it all before, he's mince, along with the rest of his team mates.

Edited by RudiHMFC

Just now, RudiHMFC said:

Another one who will be a player next season, just needs a pre season I'm guessing? Heard it all before, he's mince along with the rest of his team mates.

I reckon it will be him and Haring in our Midfield next year but I will let the new manager decide. 

Players dont hit the ground running a lot of the time in Scotland( maybe we have to many of these types) but I think once he gets up to speed then he will be a decent signing. 

Time will tell.

4 minutes ago, Rods said:

I reckon it will be him and Haring in our Midfield next year but I will let the new manager decide. 

Players dont hit the ground running a lot of the time in Scotland( maybe we have to many of these types) but I think once he gets up to speed then he will be a decent signing. 

Time will tell.

Well the ones we sign don't, the ones that teams with far less resources than us sign seem to do ok.

13 minutes ago, Rods said:

Next season FFS!!!

Every player we sign needs a full season to adapt do they!!! 
We need good players now. Damour is just the latest in a massive long line of shite that was signed by Levein!!!

Just now, RudiHMFC said:

Well the ones we sign don't, the ones that teams with far less resources than us sign seem to do ok.

I do agree on that is seems our recruitment since the championship have been based on players who can potentially yield some sort of return or old age players who can mentor our youngsters. Its essentially left us were we are now and thats in a lot of trouble.

I still think Damour needs a bit of slack and see how he goes under new management. Doubt he will get it though as the boo boys have made their mind up.

3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Next season FFS!!!

Every player we sign needs a full season to adapt do they!!! 
We need good players now. Damour is just the latest in a massive long line of shite that was signed by Levein!!!

The new manager has no loyalties so if he see's fit to play him then he will have my support for the full 90 minutes. I get the feeling that you will be waiting for him to make one misplaced past and you will vent your spleen.

We have had worse players than Damour and I think he may come good. 

I seem to remember Milinkovic getting the same treatment now the same folk ripping him back then are the ones wanting him back.

Time will tell.

1 minute ago, Rods said:

The new manager has no loyalties so if he see's fit to play him then he will have my support for the full 90 minutes. I get the feeling that you will be waiting for him to make one misplaced past and you will vent your spleen.

I seem to remember Milinkovic getting the same treatment now the same folk ripping him back then are the ones wanting him back.

Time will tell.

I remember milinkovic being a fan favourite but often got left on the bench by the genius Levein.

Loic Damour has done diddly squat in a Hearts jersey. Nothing. All he has done is further emphasis what a heartless gutless squad of players and has slotted right into it 

1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

Here he is

That's a player. Hopefully, the right manager will unlock his talent. (OK, these are edited highlights but still..)

We're under-performing all over the park, most grievously, and unusually for Hearts, at the heart of the defence. There is no point picking on individuals. Damour makes a great scapegoat though. I'm not having it. 

Just watched this and he looks impressive. I would sign him based on his work rate. He also looks slimmer and fitter in this video. Possibly suffering from a lack of fitness which has affected his confidence. Hopefully the new manager can see the quality that’s there and bring the best out of him. It’s no secret that we are crying out for leadership on and off the park. He’s been absolutely garbage for us so far and needs to give us something back for his ridiculous 4 year deal. 

Start with dropping Berra and giving MS the captains armband. Would’ve said SN but he’s too injury prone now 

Edited by Jambo Hardhat

7 minutes ago, Rods said:

Time will tell.

genuine question, but what gives you hope given what you have seen from him ?

Im not being funny but genuinely interested 

also I can’t remember Milinkovic getting it in the neck or him being even half as poor so must have missed these games

13 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

I remember milinkovic being a fan favourite but often got left on the bench by the genius Levein.

Correct.  Mind he was benched by Levein in the SC 1/4 Final at Motherwell.  Cost us a semi final spot. 

9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

genuine question, but what gives you hope given what you have seen from him ?

Im not being funny but genuinely interested 

also I can’t remember Milinkovic getting it in the neck or him being even half as poor so must have missed these games

Time will tell like I said and I am willing to give him a clean slate under the new manager. I will allow him to decide who or who is not good enough.

There was a huge thread on here folk saying Milinkovic was rubbish. 

Here is an example a year or so a go Aberdeen fans would not have had Cosgrove anywhere near their team. Now he is their team football is a funny old game.

Given his career record he must have something. That performance last night was horrendous and not the stuff of a solid English Championship player.

Some leave England and apply themselves up here (Whelan) others come up thinking they will coast it and get found out (Barton at Ibrox). 

I get the impression Damour could give a lot more than he is and be a lot more popular if he did. 

Hopefully the new boss can stimulate his application or it’ll be a long four years 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Correct.  Mind he was benched by Levein in the SC 1/4 Final at Motherwell.  Cost us a semi final spot. 

Did it? 

29 minutes ago, Rods said:

Time will tell like I said and I am willing to give him a clean slate under the new manager. I will allow him to decide who or who is not good enough.

There was a huge thread on here folk saying Milinkovic was rubbish. 

Here is an example a year or so a go Aberdeen fans would not have had Cosgrove anywhere near their team. Now he is their team football is a funny old game.

fair enough. 
Hopefully he will kick on. Certainly Levein , the coaches and Cathro before have had a very poor effect on many players form. So maybe Stendell will provide him with the boost he needs. 

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

fair enough. 
Hopefully he will kick on. Certainly Levein , the coaches and Cathro before have had a very poor effect on many players form. So maybe Stendell will provide him with the boost he needs. 

Totally agree with the bit in bold.

I am feeling optimistic about seeing the likes of him playing under Stendel.

1 minute ago, Rods said:

Totally agree with the bit in bold.

I am feeling optimistic about seeing the likes of him playing under Stendel.

👍👍

Holyrood_Hearts

I’ve been pretty critical & although he’s been awful so far he could come good in time. Hopefully a new manager can get more from him

I just can't get my head around why he was given a four year deal - particularly after the Martin situation. Did the club think someone was going to come in and offer £5 million for him in January? It just makes no sense.

1 hour ago, cocobeab said:

Given his career record he must have something. That performance last night was horrendous and not the stuff of a solid English Championship player.

Some leave England and apply themselves up here (Whelan) others come up thinking they will coast it and get found out (Barton at Ibrox). 

I get the impression Damour could give a lot more than he is and be a lot more popular if he did. 

Hopefully the new boss can stimulate his application or it’ll be a long four years 

I have said this several times today but look past Cardiff and his career is massively uninspiring, he bounced around the 2nd and 3rd tiers of French football apart from a brief period in the Belgian 2nd division.

1 hour ago, stirlo said:

I just can't get my head around why he was given a four year deal - particularly after the Martin situation. Did the club think someone was going to come in and offer £5 million for him in January? It just makes no sense.

that’s Levein for you.

as alluded to before , be interesting to know What agent was used along with the other confetti contracts Levein handed out.

something smells for me. Or maybe it was just his complete incompetence (likely)

5 hours ago, hearts00 said:

I’ll say it again. A 4 year deal...

the mind does think backhanders. 

It certainly would explain a lot and worthy of an investigation. Perhaps Levein is in a bar right now in Spain with Arry and big Sam.

Cracking lineup now:

Zibimal

Been Gashuccio

Aidy Shite

Craig Shiteon

Loic Dapoor

Christophe Berra a few years ago

Shan Clare

Jamie Blandon

Jamie Shocker

Clevid Dickboner

Madein Kenya

Managed by Austin Mcfluff and the Dudstreet Boys

Edited by i8hibsh

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Cracking lineup now:

Zibimal

Been Gashuccio

Aidy Shite

Craig Shiteon

Loic Dapoor

Christophe Berra a few years ago

Shan Clare

Jamie Blandon

Jamie Shocker

Clevid Dickboner

Madein Kenya

Managed by Austin Mcfluff and the Dudstreet Boys

Utter chronic patter 😱

Honestly from that video he looks like he has a decent tempo and chases the ball down. I could see him sitting just in front of the defense as a bit of protection. Not sure why he is completely struggling at Hearts. Scottish game looks like it should suit him from the highlight video. 

Really need to clear out every Coach and Scout at the club and start again. We must be drilling some awful habits in the training ground or something.  

Stop coming out with the nonsense you say to the media and do your talking on the park. 

Because if you don't loic I can see Stendel binning you 👍

15 hours ago, RasberryJam said:

Shocking player. Should never play for Hearts again. He looks absolutely terrible in that compilation. And the music is pants too!

Surely he must have been good at Cardiff he played in the championship title winning team did he not.

18 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

Here he is

Let’s hope the video will help us off load this imposter ...