Loic Damour

HMFC 86

I think he has the worst first touch I have seen in a hearts jersey for years. Dreadful, dreadful player. Levein had been after him for a couple of years apparently. Speaks volumes.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• 1971fozzy

• Rods

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

Top Posters In This Topic

jambogirlglasgow

Appalling display. Should keep his big gob shut. Made Scott Robinson look like Iniesta. An absolute disgrace of a performance tonight. 

1 minute ago, Peebo said:

Will give Malaury Martin a run for his money in the Worst Midfielder of the Levein Era history book. 

Martin was by far the better of the two.

25 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

One of the worst players I think I have ever seen

At least we’ve only got him for another 3 1/2 years🙈 Got to think he will be on very decent money as well. 

Four ****ing year deal and some clowns on here think we should be keeping Levein on!

🤣

No wonder the club is soft as shite.

Edited by neilnunb

thehibsareintheirbeds

What a horrific player. Can't tackle or pass or shoot or control a football. What is the point of this guy and how did he play at such a decent level? Martin was hopeless but at least he looked like he had some ability. Says it all that he was only in because Bozanic was ill

22 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Will give Malaury Martin a run for his money in the Worst Midfielder of the Levein Era history book. 

2 cracking levein lads !!!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Shame for the boy. I was hoping he would be able to recreate his headline grabbing form for Étoile Fréjus Saint-Raphaël or Football Bourg-en-Bresse Péronnas 01. Not to be.

jambogirlglasgow

Even this morning I can’t get over how atrocious he was last night. Looked like he’d never played the game before. As for constantly trying to tackle from behind.. 

The anger is not at him. He is utterly gash, not his fault. 

The rage is at Levein, Murray and whoever else was involved in signing him. Not to mention on a good wage and 4 year deal.

The level of incompetence is soo high here that I would start to think that perhaps there have been backhanders from agents being handed out. I know that is a serious allegation but it is the only thing I can think of that would make sense.  

After is comments in the press and his performance last night,   I reckon he's trying to work his ticket out if the door. A complete  imposter last night.

Gordon Ramsay

Makes Berra look like Usain Bolt. 

An absolute snail with the first touch of an elephant. Garbage. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

7 minutes ago, Deevers said:

After is comments in the press and his performance last night,   I reckon he's trying to work his ticket out if the door.

every cloud then.

that would be a positive.

dont think I could stomach another Oshinawa episode. Not his fault he was given a 4 year deal I suppose. That accolade goes to our former manager who spunked so much money on 3-4 year contracts to complete duds.

12 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

The level of incompetence is soo high here that I would start to think that perhaps there have been backhanders from agents being handed out. I know that is a serious allegation but it is the only thing I can think of that would make sense.  

crossed our minds have to say. 

Leveins Battalion
7 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

crossed our minds have to say. 

Can anybody remember the last player that we signed that was properly scouted?ie our scouts were mentioned as being there to watch a certain player?

When your pulling guys out the backwaters of Australian Football people have every right to question agents motives.

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Can anybody remember the last player that we signed that was properly scouted?ie our scouts were mentioned as being there to watch a certain player?

When your pulling guys out the backwaters of Australian Football people have every right to question agents motives.

Is there a common thread to who the agent(s) were for these players?

9 hours ago, Peebo said:

I think he's worse than Martin.  Martin at least scored and was able to pick out a pass now and then.  I can't see what he offers.  Maybe the new manager, due to be appointed in June 2022, will be able to get something out of him.

The amount of players we sign as projects or just not good enough is frightening.    Damour was brutal last night, can only hope over this season he can settle and a new coach can get a tune as we cant afford to have our big signings not working out every time.

He was woeful last night, hid from the ball, ran away from play and when the ball was near him lost it or gave away a foul.   The scary part is bozanic will likly take his place for this weekend and he is just as bad but trys a bit more.... 

It’s fairly obvious Levein picked midfield player on sheer lack of ability, Clare, Bozanic, Damour and the built the team round them.

11 minutes ago, Prof said:

It’s fairly obvious Levein picked midfield player on sheer lack of ability, Clare, Bozanic, Damour and the built the team round them.

A fear piercing and disturbing scenario for the fans.

They’ll soon be gone, surely.

Bazzas right boot

It's not looking good for him. 

He played a full championship season, ffs. There must be something there. 

Still not convinced that Whelan, Clare and Damour knew thier positions tho. 

They were all over the place at times looking confused. 

I think Whelan in the second half just decided where he would play to give some structure. 

Clare looked lost. 

22 hours ago, alfajambo said:

Well perhaps, who knows – if you were AB what would you have done differently?

We Want DS after all.

I think the lady deserves a statue.

Dump Levein completely (and far earlier), identify several potential new managers well in advance of Levein's dismissal when it became clear that he was on a very shaky peg, do interviews etc a damn sight faster than she has.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's not looking good for him. 

He played a full championship season, ffs. There must be something there. 

Still not convinced that Whelan, Clare and Damour knew thier positions tho. 

They were all over the place at times looking confused. 

I think Whelan in the second half just decided where he would play to give some structure. 

Clare looked lost. 

This is the main problem, I reckon. Whelan's passing and influence improved hugely as soon as the whole team moved 20 yeards up field pressing for an equaliser and then a winner late on.  Clare's most effective moment was a cracking saving tackle in the box - but he's not a defender. Damour is presumably a central midfileder but spent as much time further right than Clare as inside him.

Whether McPhee isn't giving clear instrucitons to players or they are ignroing him, there's something wrong with that.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, HighTimes said:

This is the main problem, I reckon. Whelan's passing and influence improved hugely as soon as the whole team moved 20 yeards up field pressing for an equaliser and then a winner late on.  Clare's most effective moment was a cracking saving tackle in the box - but he's not a defender. Damour is presumably a central midfileder but spent as much time further right than Clare as inside him.

Whether McPhee isn't giving clear instrucitons to players or they are ignroing him, there's something wrong with that.

That's what I thought. 

Also affected Walker as well. 

Clare was often behind Whelan and Damour. 

Damour was all over the place. 

Strange. 

11 hours ago, Peebo said:

Martin was slower than a dead snail but he actually had ability atleast.

Would absolutely love to sit beside Levein and get his take on some of his signings. This guy doesn’t even look like a player. Really awful. Clare, Walker, the three goalkeepers, Bozanic, Loic.....the list goes on and on. I genuinely feel sick when I think of the whole farce.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Would absolutely love to sit beside Levein and get his take on some of his signings. This guy doesn’t even look like a player. Really awful. Clare, Walker, the three goalkeepers, Bozanic, Loic.....the list goes on and on. I genuinely feel sick when I think of the whole farce.

I’d also love to get a rundown of how (or if) we scout players. No-one at Hearts can spot one. We have no clue whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’d also love to get a rundown of how (or if) we scout players. No-one at Hearts can spot one. We have no clue whatsoever.

Your right. No clue. When we’ve got huddys like Bartley running amok and this is a guy who is deemed not good enough for the hobos! Been watching Hearts for 35 years and this may be the most spineless squad I’ve ever seen bar one or two exceptions. Embarrassing.

alwaysthereinspirit

The only positive from last night is that you have to imagine he cant ever be any worse. He was a deer in the headlights.

Even though he's been rank pretty much from day 1 the experts on here told anyone that said the boy was garbage that they didn't have a clue and that they knew the guy was class and was going to come good.

I didn't need to see his performance last night to know he's crap. That's all he's ever been since he arrived.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Even though he's been rank pretty much from day 1 the experts on here told anyone that said the boy was garbage that they didn't have a clue and that they knew the guy was class and was going to come good.

I didn't need to see his performance last night to know he's crap. That's all he's ever been since he arrived.

JKB is infested with ‘see no evil’ types. You’ll still find some of them touting McFraud for the Sporting Director’s job.

Most of them probably think the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was a documentary.

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

McFraud 

How old are you? 

Anyway, Damours performance last night was atrocious. His first touch is so bad. 

On 04/12/2019 at 07:57, Baxfee said:

Really been disappointed with him as a player so far. Here’s hoping the new man gets the best out of him - would feel as if we’d signed a new player if it does 

He was absolute mince last night, although not the only one