• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FruitJuice

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• RobNox

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Such an uninspired choice if true.  We need someone experienced in to clear every last piece of shit out the place and start with a blank canvas.

6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Don't know about announcement today but Ann Budge meeting Austin macphee this morning and also talking to the press today 

Hopefully to tell him yesterday was SHITE!

Hopefully not Robinson. We have to think bigger, there is a world outside Scottish football! No ex hearts employees of any kind should be even in the running for the job. And when the new guy comes in he has to get rid of McPhee Daly and Fox.

fabienleclerq
4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Such an uninspired choice if true.  We need someone experienced in to clear every last piece of shit out the place and start with a blank canvas.

I have two trains of thought on this, I would like an experienced manager like Moyes if its a possibility. My other is we never catch anyone on the up that moves on to bigger things, Robinson might be that man. 

If there's any announcement this week then it will be somebody who doesn't currently have a club. 

There's no way we would be spending £120k when that works out at £2307 per week for 12 months towards a salary for Moyes or Keane.

LarrysRightFoot

If Ann speaks to the media today, I reckon it’ll just be an update about applications and the process we will follow. Possibly something about the new structure.

10 minutes ago, ceefax said:

Hopefully not Robinson. We have to think bigger, there is a world outside Scottish football! No ex hearts employees of any kind should be even in the running for the job. And when the new guy comes in he has to get rid of McPhee Daly and Fox.

This is exactly my thoughts, I want someone new coming in unconnected to Hearts.  Someone with fresh ideas and a good level of experience, we are a massive opportunity for someone and we shouldn't sell ourselves short.

Entire new management team required 28 of the 35 man squad need rid of so lots of quality signings across January and summer transfer windows to get a 25 man squad of far better quality than our current 35

Be pissed off if we appoint someone today tbh, would just show we’ve not bothered our arse to interview candidates and asses options and instead just panic recruited the media choice I.e. Robinson or worse still, allowed Levein to select his own replacement.

1 minute ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Be pissed off if we appoint someone today tbh, would just show we’ve not bothered our arse to interview candidates and asses options and instead just panic recruited the media choice I.e. Robinson or worse still, allowed Levein to select his own replacement.

Or, it could signify that someone has been waiting in the wings for a while now...

If there is an announcement and it's Robinson coming it pretty much means she just talked nonsense the other night and Robinson has been our only target.

21 minutes ago, ceefax said:

This for me in spades.

Robinson would be the wrong choice, far bigger n better out there.imo

4 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

You could not give that team away never mind 'sell it'!

The potential at Hearts is massive.  Yes we are in a mess right now but that will probably make us even more attractive, much better to come in and sort out a club that's on its knees than try and maintain a winning team - the only way is up for us.  This season is now just about survival and putting things in place for a much improved season next year, Hearts are a great opportunity for someone. 

Gimme an H...

Pretty sure she said at the dinner the other night that they were going for experience.

Robinson doesn't have experience. It won't be him.

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

An announcement this quick can only mean one thing.

We are promoting from within imo.😕

This would be football and commercial suicide. Highly doubt anyone from within will get the job and I suspect Leveins bootroom is finished.

as others have said, if there is anything in this, chances are it’s someone who the club have already lined up. ABs recent comments in knowing ‘what she wants’ perhaps indicate a swift appointment isn’t all that unlikely.

May be nothing of course. 

GorgieRules22

Appoint Macphee or any other current coach and they can have my season ticket back.

Edited by GorgieRules22

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Get real, we only played yesterday. There is zero chance of a new manager being appointed today.

On Saturday it was said by Motherwell that no approach had been made for Robinson.

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

If there is an announcement this quickly, I'd guess it's AM as caretaker to the end of AB's ownership which is not too far away.

Can’t think why they would not get a new manager in prior to the ownership change. Don’t believe the two things are at all connected. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Tokyo Drifter
46 minutes ago, ceefax said:

I'd take Ross.

34 minutes ago, luckydug said:

An announcement this quick can only mean one thing.

We are promoting from within imo.😕

I would agree to this and if so it’s time for AB to depart the club 

It’s clear as day we need a change of direction I have heard O’Neill but I can’t see this .... who knows 

5 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

I would agree to this and if so it’s time for AB to depart the club 

It’s clear as day we need a change of direction I have heard O’Neill but I can’t see this .... who knows 

She didn’t give the impression on Thursday that the new manager would be promoted from within. 

letsalldothebeattie

Would have my doubts especially after Motherwell have said they’ve not heard from anyone about Robinson. I’d think more likely for anyone to take over end of the week beginning of next week surely 

Robinson wouldn't be an inspiring choice for, though I'd give him every chance to prove me wrong.  However, looking at it from another angle, he's doing a decent job at a club where he's going to be under no real pressure.  Why would he leave that to come and take on our bunch of jelly fish and come under the scrutiny of a far more demanding support?  Would have to be some pay rise.

1 minute ago, Haken said:

Robinson wouldn't be an inspiring choice for, though I'd give him every chance to prove me wrong.  However, looking at it from another angle, he's doing a decent job at a club where he's going to be under no real pressure.  Why would he leave that to come and take on our bunch of jelly fish and come under the scrutiny of a far more demanding support?  Would have to be some pay rise.

Many a career falls on the sword of ambition. 

The Natural Order

My bet would be Austin and Co. Until the winter break or end of the season.

The real concern for me is that we'll end up with a low end manager so she can tell them they have to keep the whole backroom structure as is. A big name would want his own people and structures from top to bottom. Can't see Ann paying for all that.

I think Robinson would be a good bet to steady the ship and get us up a few places in the table.

But the man to push on from there? I'm not so sure.