Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Forever Hearts
42 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Just stick to whatever it is that you do because football is certainly not for you kid

And reality and common sense isn't for you. 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Finlay James
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

And reality and common sense isn't for you. 

??

It should have been ten
15 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Aye your right the ****ing right the mess  you he's made of this club you must like being a laughing stock ,can't even touch Killie FFS 

:cornette:

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Shyster - a person, especially a lawyer, who uses unscrupulous, fraudulent, or deceptive methods in business.  Seems the term wasn't tailor made for him at all.

No one is working harder than Craig Levein to rebuild our club.  If you had an IQ above 10, you would never write such pish.

God is a strong term but he certainly a club legend.  He was top, top drawer as a player, brilliant as a manager first time round and has been excellent as our DOF.  In time, folk will realize just how good he has been for us but others, such as future managers, will get the credit.

Ftfy

It should have been ten
6 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Shyster - a person, especially a lawyer, who uses unscrupulous, fraudulent, or deceptive methods in business.  Seems the term wasn't tailor made for him at all.

No one is working harder than Craig Levein to rebuild our club.  If you had any clue the work he puts in, you would never write such pish.

God is a strong term but he certainly a club legend.  He was top, top drawer as a player, brilliant as a manager first time round and has been excellent as our DOF.  In time, folk will realize just how good he has been for us but others, such as future managers, will get the credit.

Great post 

It should have been ten
23 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

They barely discussed Levein. With this being JKB however, every single thread HAS to be taken down that route. I think it’s one of the forum rules.

Spot on, boring twats with the usual crap 

13 hours ago, Anderson5 said:

The term “Shyster” was tailor made for Levein.  He’s stealing a living from our club. And yet some still perceive him as God. 

Actually the term shite was tailor made for your post.

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Spot on, boring twats with the usual crap 

:rofl:

24 minutes ago, Jodami said:

There is not one suggestion that anyone should be fired for ill health in any of my posts so please don't fabricate. 

Your first paragraph suggests that things should be left alone for a season as any change is an inconvenience in Budge's last year. If you have ever been involved in transition of ownership you would understand that this would be a short sighted decision. You want to run the business in a normal fashion with the same goals as any other year. 

I'm an accountant and fully understand the impact fixed income has on budgeting, retaining and growing your customer base has been a priority in every organisation I have worked in. It's not difficult to understand that decisions are influenced by these factors. It's also why I am particularly alarmed at how much money has been wasted on the football side. Dead money on players who have barely kicked a ball for us. 

I have renewed weeks ago for my son and I and we are FOH contributors. If you care about something it's natural to be concerned, change is nothing to be afraid of. 

Oh, I thought you said money will decide and you balked at the idea of CL coaching part time which may have due to a health situation.

At least we've cleared that up.

I don't care if you're an Accountant or not (you get good Accountants and duff Accountants) but you appear to have missed the fact that the club is soon to be taken over by the fans and it would be short-sighted to install a new regime before then with all its attendant costs.  If you accept that why the hell do you keep on moaning?

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, It should have been ten said:

:leveinproblem:

Just the irony about what you said about some posters.:laugh:

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Just the irony about what you said about some posters.:laugh:

You being one of them :laugh2:

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

You being one of them :laugh2:

Just like yourself.:laugh:

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Just like yourself.:laugh:

:lol: hardly...I don’t infest every thread with the same comments day in, day out. Hopefully you and your fellow haters have your comments copy and pasted, save typing them out on every thread ?

siegementality

What a shock!! Levein presides over another defeat in Glasgow.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, It should have been ten said:

:lol: hardly...I don’t infest every thread with the same comments day in, day out. Hopefully you and your fellow haters have your comments copy and pasted, save typing them out on every thread ?

A hater.

Wrong. I don’t hate Levein I just think he’s crap at his job.

Fort Vallance
6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

A hater.

Wrong. I don’t hate Levein I just think he’s crap at his job.

I agree. But what is concerning is that there are at least two generations that didn't see him as a player. Their only memory of him will be the crap we're watching now. Not the best legacy to leave.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Fort Vallance said:

I agree. But what is concerning is that there are at least two generations that didn't see him as a player. Their only memory of him will be the crap we're watching now. Not the best legacy to leave.

Sad but true.

BOBTHEBRUCE
3 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

Great post 

No denying the work he's putting in to the club as a whole, 

He's failing on the park though. He's not a good coach, infact he doesn't do much coaching at all. 

Steve Clarke is a good coach and it tells.

Edited by BOBTHEBRUCE

4 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

He's failing on the park though. He's not a good couch, infact he doesn't do much couching at all. 

Steve Clarke is a good couch and it tells.

Clarke has proved he's a good couch sofa.

BOBTHEBRUCE
Just now, jamboman9 said:

1 minute ago, jamboman9 said:

Ha, too much cider. 

6 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

He's failing on the park though. He's not a good couch, infact he doesn't do much couching at all. 

Steve Clarke is a good couch and it tells.

So who was in the chair, when he was appointed couch is what i want to know

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, merrymac said:

So who was in the chair, when he was appointed couch is what i want to know

Today was unlucky due to a player that beyond me gave the ball away , not

even tackled, that proves player to get pulled up by the hearts board, pretty obvious 

his 1000 pound a week should get downed to make an example, wont happen

Hopefully he can bow out by getting us some silverware.  Then we can appoint an actual management team and get rid of the committee that has failed so badly for the past few seasons.

Hearts won’t win the cup under Levein. The man is tactically inept and even after a full season has no idea our strongest 11 or best shape. Today he’s risked several first team players in a meaningless bounce match, 2 have been subbed off injured, one out for a long time if confirmed. Two weeks ago he was told by his star striker that he felt his hamstring go, Levein put him back out for the 2nd half and he lasted less than 2 minutes. We have not won a match in 7 games, the worst run for 6 years yet people believe that won’t matter going into the cup final. Crazy. This is Pat Fenlon’s Hibs all over again. 

People saying the work he’s done behind the scenes? What work? It certainly isn’t improving the players he has at his disposal. Clare/Wighton/Lee have made the same mistakes all season long. Souttar looks like he’s actually regressed this season. Uche doesn’t score goals and 9/10 looks like a headless chicken. He’s not improving the squad we have and it could be argued that he’s stunted the growth of some of the younger boys that featured last season with this bursting at the seam squad he’s assembled. 4 or 5 more players look to be coming in the summer, that’s more players blocking the route to the first team for this raff of amazing youth players we apparently have. So please, someone tell me the great work he’s done? Remember we where told from youth level to senior side we’d all play the same style and formation so that it created a conveyor belt of talent ready to step up. Talk me through the top teams style of play and philosophy? What is it? 

I never seen Levein play, or I wasn’t old enough to appreciate how good a player he was but I really don’t understand the people so determined to defend him. Robbo is a club legend and arguably the greatest player the club has ever seen, he’d struggle to remain as bullet proof as Levein. I have no idea how anyone can defend what we see on the park, it’s MILES AWAY from acceptable. Back to back 6th place finishes. 2 seasons running we’ve finished below hibs. Home form is a shambles, away from home not much better. Players injured nearly every week. Players playing with injuries nearly every week. Something fundamental is wrong at the club. When you strip it all back it comes back to the same persons door, Craig Levein. 

The only way he can remain at the club in any capacity after the 25th of May is a cup win. A cup win is the only thing that can make up for the truly horrendous form for near 7 months. We need to become the first side in a long time to win the cup coming off relegation form. We also have to beat a side that haven’t been beaten in cup competition for over 3 years. 

7 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Hearts won’t win the cup under Levein. The man is tactically inept and even after a full season has no idea our strongest 11 or best shape. Today he’s risked several first team players in a meaningless bounce match, 2 have been subbed off injured, one out for a long time if confirmed. Two weeks ago he was told by his star striker that he felt his hamstring go, Levein put him back out for the 2nd half and he lasted less than 2 minutes. We have not won a match in 7 games, the worst run for 6 years yet people believe that won’t matter going into the cup final. Crazy. This is Pat Fenlon’s Hibs all over again. 

People saying the work he’s done behind the scenes? What work? It certainly isn’t improving the players he has at his disposal. Clare/Wighton/Lee have made the same mistakes all season long. Souttar looks like he’s actually regressed this season. Uche doesn’t score goals and 9/10 looks like a headless chicken. He’s not improving the squad we have and it could be argued that he’s stunted the growth of some of the younger boys that featured last season with this bursting at the seam squad he’s assembled. 4 or 5 more players look to be coming in the summer, that’s more players blocking the route to the first team for this raff of amazing youth players we apparently have. So please, someone tell me the great work he’s done? Remember we where told from youth level to senior side we’d all play the same style and formation so that it created a conveyor belt of talent ready to step up. Talk me through the top teams style of play and philosophy? What is it? 

I never seen Levein play, or I wasn’t old enough to appreciate how good a player he was but I really don’t understand the people so determined to defend him. Robbo is a club legend and arguably the greatest player the club has ever seen, he’d struggle to remain as bullet proof as Levein. I have no idea how anyone can defend what we see on the park, it’s MILES AWAY from acceptable. Back to back 6th place finishes. 2 seasons running we’ve finished below hibs. Home form is a shambles, away from home not much better. Players injured nearly every week. Players playing with injuries nearly every week. Something fundamental is wrong at the club. When you strip it all back it comes back to the same persons door, Craig Levein. 

The only way he can remain at the club in any capacity after the 25th of May is a cup win. A cup win is the only thing that can make up for the truly horrendous form for near 7 months. We need to become the first side in a long time to win the cup coming off relegation form. We also have to beat a side that haven’t been beaten in cup competition for over 3 years. 

Can't argue as agree with everything you have said but beware of the backlash. 

JamboGraham
9 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Hearts won’t win the cup under Levein. 

2 minutes ago, Maroonjam said:

No backlash required as much of what busby1985 has said is worthy of debate, 172 pages and counting is testament to that.

I do feel despair though with less than 6 days to go to a Scottish Cup Final that any one of us can start off a post stating that we will not win the cup. Of course we can; it will be challenging, difficult and let’s be honest unlikely. However all said and done we are up against a side that has beaten us comfortably twice, lost to us once and twice defeated us by a single late goal with this manager and this squad. There is nothing in that record that says we won’t win the cup.

12 minutes ago, Maroonjam said:

I know it’s coming. I don’t dislike Levein, he’s just not the man to take us forward. 

rick witter
20 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

This is spot on. 

2 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

No backlash required as much of what busby1985 has said is worthy of debate, 172 pages and counting is testament to that.

I do feel despair though with less than 6 days to go to a Scottish Cup Final that any one of us can start off a post stating that we will not win the cup. Of course we can; it will be challenging, difficult and let’s be honest unlikely. However all said and done we are up against a side that has beaten us comfortably twice, lost to us once and twice defeated us by a single late goal with this manager and this squad. There is nothing in that record that says we won’t win the cup.

Yes I agree, anything can happen in a cup final and I hope it does. I believe you make your own luck and this is the first cup final we are going into where I just feel the whole mood around the club is awful. That usually works it’s way down onto the park. Hope am wrong. 

2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Yes I agree, anything can happen in a cup final and I hope it does. I believe you make your own luck and this is the first cup final we are going into where I just feel the whole mood around the club is awful. That usually works it’s way down onto the park. Hope am wrong. 

Are you bricking it in case we do win?

Just now, JamboAl said:

Aye mate, will be furious if we win the cup ?

20 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

She says he's done a great job ,what a pile of shite . Ann don't undo all your good work  by giving that clown a glowing reference he is a loser his record speaks for itself ,I'm sick of this legend shite ,get this club back where it should be or walk away ,if we get lucky next week let the jester have his time in the limelight then get rid Annmegedon 2 should happen soon as possible

At least he's not an bitter, incoherent, illiterate imbecile. We have to be thankful for some things.

2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Aye mate, will be furious if we win the cup ?

Is your team even in the final?

31 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I challenge anyone to disagree with any of this. 

Brilliant post. 

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

They sure are. The mouth frothers have tried their best to incite a mob revolt against the club. The only thing missing were the pitchforks.

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Brilliant post. 

CL will be judged on the cup result no doubt about it.  But if we win what do you lot do then?

1 hour ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

He's failing on the park though. He's not a good coach, infact he doesn't do much coaching at all. 

Steve Clarke is a good coach and it tells.

Now for once that is an almost sensible post.

He is failing on the pitch , Imo because the coaching is not good enough. Either bring in better coaches and restructure things or back upstairs and a head coach who’s ? focus is the first team. We can’t / won’t? continue as we are though

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Brilliant post. 

It certainly contains a bit of genius that must have taken him some working out.  He says everything goes back to CL's door.  Does that surprise anyone given that CL is the manager?

10 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

1976 was awful. 1986 was awful. 1998 our form slumped prior to the cup. 2012 was pretty awful too. Only 2006 I would say had a good feel prior to the final.

3 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

1976 was awful. 1986 was awful. 1998 our form slumped prior to the cup. 2012 was pretty awful too. Only 2006 I would say had a good feel prior to the final.

98 we had just run Celtic and Rangers close and had a squad filled with quality. 2012 we’d knocked Celtic out the cup and hadn’t lost a match to hibs that season, pretty much everyone including hibs knew we’d win. We’ve not won in 7, fans are spilt over the manager and there is tension between some fans and the owner. Our best player is injured and 2 or 3 other players may well be injured as well. This is the worst atmosphere going into a final I’ve experienced. 

JamboGraham
12 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I hope you are wrong as well. Just my opinion of course but I don’t agree about the whole mood around the club being awful. Undoubtedly so amongst a number of our supporters but I don’t see that being reflected in the people directly involved in the club.

8 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

It certainly contains a bit of genius that must have taken him some working out.  He says everything goes back to CL's door.  Does that surprise anyone given that CL is the manager?

He’s also Director of Football, So maybe I should’ve said goes back to his two doors? He not a board member as well, 3 doors? 

10 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

98 we had just run Celtic and Rangers close and had a squad filled with quality. 2012 we’d knocked Celtic out the cup and hadn’t lost a match to hibs that season, pretty much everyone including hibs knew we’d win. We’ve not won in 7, fans are spilt over the manager and there is tension between some fans and the owner. Our best player is injured and 2 or 3 other players may well be injured as well. This is the worst atmosphere going into a final I’ve experienced. 

1976 was far worse. In 1998 we has lost momemntum and an important game at ER. In 2012 we were just poor for large parts of the season and we were all completely dillusioned with Vlad's reign.  Why can't all the Jeremiahs just wait until after the final to do the post-mortem? This time the weight of expectation is lighter than ever before. Remember 1998......

28 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

CL will be judged on the cup result no doubt about it.  But if we win what do you lot do then?

Us lot ?

7 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

1976 was far worse. In 1998 we has lost momemntum and an important game at ER. In 2012 we were just poor for large parts of the season and we were all completely dillusioned with Vlad's reign.  Why can't all the Jeremiahs just wait until after the final to do the post-mortem? This time the weight of expectation is lighter than ever before. Remember 1998......

I will wait till after Saturday to discuss then. Here’s hoping we are roasting a cup win, our greatest ever cup win. 

Class of 75
1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Mate, totally agree with everything you have said but unfortunately plenty on here with their head in the sand. 

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

Two weeks ago he was told by his star striker that he felt his hamstring go, 

Star striker! If you mean Uche then his goal record is pitiful, he can’t pass, hold the ball up or realise it’s a team game. Yes he does a brilliant impression of desperate dan but that’s about it. Uche is a classic CL type player who would never have got a game for Hearts under Walker, McDonald, JJ, Neilson or Burley. Players like Uche, Vanacek, Martin, Sammon, Oshinawa, Amanakwa are a measure of how low the club has sunk under the current management 

1 hour ago, tcjambo said:

Went into 98 final absolutely bouncing mate. Great season and after the finals in 96 you just felt it was coming. 2012 was also hugely exciting given the greatness of the Beattie semi and the fact it was Hibs! 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic