Statement From Hearts

Jambos_1874

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

In fact, if not true the boy might be able to sue. 

Folk just accuse people if whatever over social media and think there can be no  ramifications. 

If I was that guy, and it was not proven that I was being racist, I'd be down to a solicitor... maybe after the dentist tho. 😬

100% one simple claim can ruin someone's life. He literally could be saying "go away". No one knows! But I don't believe it's racist.

1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

The papers have to take some responsibility for their actions too.  Disgusting, if they’re making up front page stories out of nothing.  

Absolutely. Unfortunately it will be in the papers though. Guilty before any evidence, shocking.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• jake

• davemclaren

• Governor Tarkin

3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Just think it is adding fuel to the fire.

They got it wrong before as well when a big deal was made of an alleged racist incident that in reality was nothing. The guys involved never got an apology either. 

Why cant the club just wait and let the investigation take its course before commenting. 

Think they would be criticised if they were seen to be doing nothing. 

Best thing to do with these things is to get them sorted ASAP,  get where you’re coming from but think it’s important to be seen to be dealing with it right away. 

24 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

You insinuated on more than one occasion I may have been banned from Tynecastle.

You were then ‘telt’.

You’re clearly toiling with that so here it is again.

Get yourself to **** you Hibs supporting bellend.

LOL 👍 Imagine wanting hibs to win a cup final. 

10 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Yep. Pretty scary times. 

It really is, don’t know why the club are fanning the flames by releasing a statement. 

Assuming that the chap in question didn’t say anything racist it is crazy the situation he has ended up in. 

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Kinda hoping most of these sorts are Boycotting in solidarity with thier banished mates, sorry due to CL still being here or already banned. 

Insinuating imo.

As per usual 

1 minute ago, Morph said:

Think they would be criticised if they were seen to be doing nothing. 

Best thing to do with these things is to get them sorted ASAP,  get where you’re coming from but think it’s important to be seen to be dealing with it right away. 

What are the club doing to deal with it?

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, jake said:

Did some mouse hobo squeak ?

😂😂😂

Brilliant banter. 

Posts lies, realises he's posted shite and got the wrong end of the stick then comes out with that. 

😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, jake said:

Granted mate.

But the club could only make that statement.

Of course I've got nothing against the club here. There's been an accusation, however baseless they need to say it'll be looked into. 

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It isn't that something has been posted online so they've released a statement, they've received a complaint so they have to both react, and be seen to react.

It's the age we're in, they simply can't ignore accusations like this.

If it is the case they are investigating a complaint, do they need to release a statement to that effect? Do they release a statement every time they receive such a complaint? 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jake said:

Insinuating imo.

As per usual 

Wrong way round tho. 

Already explained it. 

You're not that bright. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

My wife isnae a bint, maybe yours was/is but mine isn't. 

Probably been to more Hearts games in the past few seasons than some on here tho. 

I never supported hibs. Never. 

Just because I don't get in a state about them, doesn't mean I support them. 

Mental, I ken

You seem angry? 

Unsure if organising buses and following Hearts in premium is doing it for you. 

Hows this.

The guy I assume is using his real name.

You are not.

He may or may not be angry .

I am .

Decent performance.

Decent result.

But here you are antagonising your fellow supporters.

Trolling little squeaky mouse

Bazzas right boot
Just now, hughesie27 said:

Looks like "F****** dirty smelly bas****" to me?

And he's correct! 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Wrong way round tho. 

Already explained it. 

You're not that bright. 

No I'm not.

But wide enough to smell a fekin rat faced *****

Just now, jake said:

Hows this.

You are not.

I am .

Decent performance.

Decent result.

It's all he ever does Jake , **** knows what he's like in real life .

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jake said:

Hows this.

You are not.

I am .

Decent performance.

Decent result.

He started insulting me, I responded. 

I'll bail out here tho. 

It's boring. 

Crack on. 👍

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂😂

Brilliant banter. 

Posts lies, realises he's posted shite and got the wrong end of the stick then comes out with that. 

😂😂😂😂

Your not welcome at Tynecastle.

End off

1 minute ago, Peebo said:

If it is the case they are investigating a complaint, do they need to release a statement to that effect? Do they release a statement every time they receive such a complaint? 

As I said, they have to both react, and be seen to react, it's how things work now.

If they didn't say anything the vacuum would be filled by angry hand wringers demanding to know why nothing's been done.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

He started insulting me, I responded. 

I'll bail out here tho. 

It's boring. 

Crack on. 👍

Dont come back

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I have no opinion on the playground shite going on this thread. Bigger issues going on. 

I'm quite enjoying it. 

If this video is the basis of the racism claims then the guy will be admonished, I'm sure. No case to answer.

The annoying thing is that episodes like this detract attention from any REAL racism/sectarianism.

I've watched the clip a few times now and I genuinely cannot lip read anything racist.

Now I'm not a professional lip-reader like many online seem to be, but this seems a bit ****ing much?

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, jake said:

No I'm not.

But wide enough to smell a fekin rat faced *****

Maybe edit a few of your posts, Jake.

He's not worth the stretch in the cooler.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

As I said, they have to both react, and be seen to react, it's how things work now.

If they didn't say anything the vacuum would be filled by angry hand wringers demanding to know why nothing's been done.

To be clear, you think the club has to publicise it is investigating every complaint it receives? Or that the investigating ones which may be linked to (perhaps you can clarify earlier response) things which have been picked up on social and/or mainstream media? 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Aye, but that does not work with the of and thier bigoted shite. 

It's ****ing bollocks. 

How does that work? 

8 minutes ago, Peebo said:

To be clear, you think the club has to publicise it is investigating every complaint it receives? Or that the investigating ones which may be linked to (perhaps you can clarify earlier response) things which have been picked up on social and/or mainstream media? 

Nope and nope.

Accusations of racism, yes. 

20 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm quite enjoying it. 

If this video is the basis of the racism claims then the guy will be admonished, I'm sure. No case to answer.

The annoying thing is that episodes like this detract attention from any REAL racism/sectarianism.

Exactly

19 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I would but I stand by every word mate.

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Nope and nope.

Accusations of racism, yes. 

Both reassuring and slightly surprising that the club receives so few complaints about alleged racism, I guess. 

4 hours ago, jake said:

No I dont mate .

Just saying if they are.

The club are investigating and then say it goes without saying Hearts abhor that shit.

But happy to take £30  per head from the away end singing service tzrisn songs.budge is a hypocrite

The Future's Maroon
44 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

You married a hibs bint and also supported them in their quest for Scottish cup glory.

Can’t handle the truth? Don’t post it online.

Sorry to stick my oar in but that is bang out of order buddy, no matter what you think of the poster.

FWIW my whole family are Hibs fans....so ****ing what, someone slagged them off I would 100% defend and back them to the hilt.

37 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It isn't that something has been posted online so they've released a statement, they've received a complaint so they have to both react, and be seen to react.

It's the age we're in, they simply can't ignore accusations like this.

The video shows absolutely nothing but a fan shouting at Morelos. Unless the 1 Rangers fan that posted it on Twitter is a pro lip reader, I've no idea how he has come to his conclusion. Well, I do, he is seeing what he wants to see. 

Understandably we have to be seen to tackling racism, but this is a bit ridiculous. Surely 1 Hearts fan took a video of the sectarianism coming from them today. If they posted it and tagged Rangers and the SFA/SFPL, do we think anyone would take any notice?!

IF he was shouting racist abuse, ban him for life. I just hope the investigation goes further than this video.

6 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

But happy to take £30  per head from the away end singing service tzrisn songs.budge is a hypocrite

Sherbet.

An accusation was made.

Hearts responded with a measured statement.

Sectarianism is something that is a problem for Scottish society to address.

Heart of Midlothian f.c can only take care of itself.

Rangers fans are the responsibility of Rangers football club.

If we were to comment on their problems then we would be open to criticism as we have a section of our support who indulge especially away from home.

I do not think in this instance the club should be criticised nor do I think that fellow Hearts supporters (if that's what they are ) should hang our supporters out to dry.

FWIW I'd increase my foh with others to decrease both bigots allocation.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Sorry to stick my oar in but that is bang out of order buddy, no matter what you think of the poster.

FWIW my whole family are Hibs fans....so ****ing what, someone slagged them off I would 100% defend and back them to the hilt.

Not worth the argument. 

He's clearly just involved himself for the personal insults. 

Reasons best known to himself. 

There's lots of mixed families, and if the football team that your spouse supports is a major concern then the problem is probably with you! 

(not you, but person in question) 

Anyone that brings family in to anything on a football forum platform isn't worth argueing with. 

Some of our fans are fantastic, others are complete Cretins. 

48 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Feck me where is Jimmy Cagney ?

Wouldn't it make it easier if the club never released statements like these until someone has made an official police complaint?  If there is nothing in this, a bam in a bedroom has got us on the national news and dragged into this week's racist stories. 

5 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

This!  What's a bint? 

From Arabic, if Osama bin Laden had been a woman hed have been Osama bint Laden, daughter of Laden instead of son of Laden

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

From Arabic, if Osama bin Laden had been a woman hed have been Osama bint Laden, daughter of Laden instead of son of Laden

So only female members of Osama's family who support them can be hibs bints? I get it now. 

5 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Wouldn't it make it easier if the club never released statements like these until someone has made an official police complaint?  If there is nothing in this, a bam in a bedroom has got us on the national news and dragged into this week's racist stories. 

No.

Mate it makes perfect sense to say the club will investigate allegations.

And that like any normal thought process they dont approve of racism.

The club have to react especially when the bbc post online the accusation.

If there is criticism then it should be directed af them for upholding the baseless accusation from som absolute sadsack rangers supporter.

And particular Hearts posters on here who are relentless in their criticism of fellow Hearts supporters.

And 3specially those who cant wait to do so.

As someone else posted it does no favours for 99% of jambos who would get any racists arseholes telt.

But it's easy to insinuate and it's easier still if you dont actually support Hearts

8 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

So only female members of Osama's family who support them can be hibs bints? I get it now. 

I can't find any flaws in there, seems like you have a firm grasp of this

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

ezgifoptimize.gif

13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Never knew that before, Smithee.  :thumbsup:

An interesting post on a pretty shit thread.. 

Please tell me we haven't issued a statement on the back of someone in their house, videoing their TV screen with their phone then putting it on twitter and claiming it was racist. Please tell me we haven't.. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Tosh frantically searching through facebook for a Davie Deans as we speak to see if he's a big handy looking *****. :rofl:

I found him.

SRB’s missus would end it on a TKO in the 4th.