*** Heart of Midlothian Match Thread v The Rangers ***

jambotony

The 3–1 defeat at Tynecastle last season was one of the most abject performances I’ve seen from a hearts team.

I remember running about like a madman to try and get to the game as it was an early kick off, got in just after Rangers scored and watched as we never laid a glove on them all game.

Walk up price on Sunday is £32-£44 for an early Sunday kick off on the telly.  Can’t see many tickets being sold at that price.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• rick witter

Worry is we’ve been bossed every single  game at Tynecastle this season and indeed a good section of last season.

it has to change some time though but the form Sevco are in suggests it’ll be a wee while yet.

i really fear a pumping but then so did the vermin when Celtic visited a few weeks back. 

6 minutes ago, TurboT said:

The 3–1 defeat at Tynecastle last season was one of the most abject performances I’ve seen from a hearts team.

I remember running about like a madman to try and get to the game as it was an early kick off, got in just after Rangers scored and watched as we never laid a glove on them all game.

Walk up price on Sunday is £32-£44 for an early Sunday kick off on the telly.  Can’t see many tickets being sold at that price.

why anybody would pay that right now is beyond me. Season ticket holders can’t even give their seats away at the moment 

Great to see Haring back.  I'm really hoping for a solid performance regardless of the result.  Will be extremely disheartening if we just don't compete.

23 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Three or four against might not be a bad result.  I fear it could be a much more damaging score line.

Berra and dikamona in defence they could and will create a lot of chances, just got to hope they have an off day 🙈🙈🙈 or it's a bitter rehearsal of the upcoming semi !!!

8 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I totally agree, never before have I seen Hearts team at home capitulate to one of the arse cheeks like that, yes we have been gubbed at home before, but we always put up a bit of a fight,  that day we just gave up, disgraceful IMO.

On 16/10/2019 at 12:06, OmiyaHearts said:

Anyone expecting anything other than a defeat has lost the plot.

1 Levein win in 24 attempts against them is disgraceful but not surprising.

God that’s a grim stat. Ah well as we’re due something off them I’m going for a Desmond, BTTS BH, Meshino double, 2 reds (1 each), 3 missed pens for them, you heard it here first, it’s happening 😁😄😃

5 minutes ago, micole said:

I totally agree, never before have I seen Hearts team at home capitulate to one of the arse cheeks like that, yes we have been gubbed at home before, but we always put up a bit of a fight,  that day we just gave up, disgraceful IMO.

Remember it well  two gers chances 2 goals 0 2 at 1240, in the pub before half time ! Sad times   nothing has improved.....

22 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Around 14 k I'd imagine,as usual sound like a home ge for sevco ??

Pereira 

Smith Dikamona Berra Hickey 

Whelan Haring 

Damour                   Mulraney 

Meshino 

Uche

30 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Ludicrous pricing !!

23 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

why anybody would pay that right now is beyond me. Season ticket holders can’t even give their seats away at the moment 

That's true 🤔👏🇱🇻

5 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

3 or 4 - 0.

I imagine we will defend for our lives, punt the ball at Uche and create very little. 

Its shite that we have to think this way " but it's a sign of the times"  with who we got as manager ,and the way hearts are currently run, and sadly it wont change  till were well rid .........

Bazzas right boot

3-2 Hearts. 

Once we pump them in tbe semi and celtic pull thier pants down again, big Stevie will be on a shoogly peg.  Sacked before CL. 

This game starts the countdown to Steven Gerrards rangers becoming just the rangers. 

Either that or 6-2 them. 

20 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

3-2 Hearts. 

Once we pump them in tbe semi and celtic pull thier pants down again, big Stevie will be on a shoogly peg.  Sacked before CL. 

This game starts the countdown to Steven Gerrards rangers becoming just the rangers. 

Either that or 6-2 them. 

😂😂 that literally reads how I think In my head about most hearts game. One second, total faith, next utterly pumped. 

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

😂😂 that literally reads how I think In my head about most hearts game. One second, total faith, next utterly pumped. 

Doesnt say much for a lot of our players ! Time they stood up to what they are getting paid for, and do something on the pitch for once  !!

12 hours ago, TurboT said:

That’s a complete disgrace.

We will get pumped. 0-4,5,6.!

Levein will park the bus, unfortunately, so he's hoping the rangers don't score,

0-0 is the best we can hope for.

But our fortunes have to change sometime, why not this weekend, can't see it, but you never no, might just seek a wee 1-0.

HHGH 

12 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

3-2 Hearts. 

Either that or 6-2 them. 

You think we will score😂😂

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Really confident for the visit of The Rangers.

I think we'll win 4-1.

:rudiyas:

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Tbh, I've had over 30 years of thoughts like that. 

Still not learned. 

😳

19 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

I think we'll win 4-1.

Me too but I think we will win 10 nil.

34 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

I think we'll win 4-1.

Me too

Gerard OG  1-0  for the famous

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Me too but I think we will win 10 nil.

If we do win 10-0 you're gonna look daft.. 

😂😂😂

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

If we do win 10-0 you're gonna look daft.. 

😂😂😂

Why? I've just said I fully expect Leveins men to whip Der Hun 10-0.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, julienbrellier said:

bit confusing this thread. Can someone please list who isn´t available for this one

From what I've got-

Halkett, Souttar, Washington, Wighton 100% oot. 

Naismith, Walker, Haring - unknown. 

Out the 3, Naismith most Likley to play a part. 

Haring 50/50

Uche- likely back. 

3 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

bit confusing this thread. Can someone please list who isn´t available for this one

Most of the supporters/man-babies by the looks of things.

42 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

I think we'll win 4-1.

Even By JKB standards that’s bizarre or alcohol fuelled.

37 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbh, I've had over 30 years of thoughts like that. 

Still not learned. 

😳

Snap. 

38 minutes ago, smiler said:

I know you're just being silly but Noah Titpole is actually serious.

No he's not, he's trying to wind folk up. No sane person expects anything other than a usual shit yer pants against rangers performance from a Levein team.

Sadly it's called natural order.

Ex member of the SaS

The only " good " thing about this game is St Midden playing StJ means no matter the result we won't be bottom of the league. Hardly any consolation, but at this point I'm grasping at straws.

Absolute Scenes
15 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Pereira 

Whelan Haring 

Damour                   Mulraney 

Meshino 

Uche

Strongest team we have just now I think, I would agree with this

16 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

No he's not, he's trying to wind folk up. No sane person expects anything other than a usual shit yer pants against rangers performance from a Levein team.

Sadly it's called natural order.

Or he's taken his staunch defense of Levein too far, now realises he's ****ed up but can't now back down.

Ah well there's always the option of opening a new account on here and slithering back in....oh wait......

50 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Strongest team we have just now I think, I would agree with this

And when you see it, it’s not the worse Hearts team I’ve ever seen. It’s certainly better than a lot of teams in this league which is why I get hacked off hearing about our injuries as if they’ve left us with a team of inexperienced kids! Not suggesting it’s good enough to beat Rangers on their current form but it should be able to compete. We’ll see on Sunday if it does.

Hard to see any kind of result for us, we may be scoring more goals this season but our defense is absolutely porous. If we play Mulraney at LWB again the game's a goner. A flat back 4 is required.

Still going for 2-1 for the Jambos based on pure hope.

Pereira

Haring Whelan

Damour

Meshi  Uche  Mulraney

Edited by Ted Hastings

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Ted Hastings said:

Hard to see any kind of result for us, we may be scoring more goals this season but our defense is absolutely porous. If we play Mulraney at LWB again the game's a goner. A flat back 4 is required.

Still going for 2-1 for the Jambos based on pure hope.

Pereira

Haring Whelan

Damour

Meshi  Uche  Mulraney

Mulraney at lwb is a waste of his attacking talent. Quite scared about this one.

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

And when you see it, it’s not the worse Hearts team I’ve ever seen. It’s certainly better than a lot of teams in this league which is why I get hacked off hearing about our injuries as if they’ve left us with a team of inexperienced kids! Not suggesting it’s good enough to beat Rangers on their current form but it should be able to compete. We’ll see on Sunday if it does.

So true mate. On paper that is still a very good team. Frustrates the hell out of me the points we’ve chucked away already, and that we aren’t playing as well as we should have. What a way to turn a corner though by beating that mob!

Edited by Absolute Scenes