• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• rick witter

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, DS98 said:

Be not very good at passing, heading, defending or just football in general. But using the same theory Clare shouldn’t be anywhere near a start. I give up

Dikamona was ok last game. He adds solidity in a team of lightweights.

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Levein knows he’s not getting a result today. Team is utter shit. If we were playing a team he thought we had a sniff of a result against,  the likes of walker and haring would’ve been risked imo.

doubler sorry

Edited by GinRummy

2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Clare will star today, Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

yes I have been drinking

We wish!!!  More likely yet another wimpish performance on the edge of the game and subbed after 60 minutes! 😏

Absolute Scenes
8 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

How posh is the bench

8 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

Pish sorry

If only it was the first one 😂😂

So what was Levein at over the last couple of weeks hinting that Haring, Walker and  Naismith might be in contention, was he trying to fool Rangers us or himself?

7 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

Feel this is it today, straw that breaks the camels back

It will be another nail in Levein’s coffin but Budge won’t act until we hit the bottom of the league - probably next week!

Absolute Scenes

I don’t think I can defend levein anymore. This is shocking. How can players like Dikamona put in man of the match performances for us still feel good about themselves when they are dropped and sell outs like Clare get to waltz back into the team. Aidy white hasn’t started a game since he went off injured and this wouldn’t be the game to start him. Worrying

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

It will be another nail in Levein’s coffin but Budge won’t act until we hit the bottom of the league - probably next week!

Budge won’t act at all.

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

So who’s the players that he roasted last week and lost patience with and was sick of defending?

wasnt Clare then 

Clare ??Frankly I think Levein is taking the piss now!

annushorribilis III
2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

So who’s the players that he roasted last week and lost patience with and was sick of defending?

wasnt Clare then 

This. 

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

wasnt Clare then 

probably just found a way to blame Zlamal 🥜

9 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

wasnt Clare then 

With Damour injured, the only other two dropping out are Irving and Dikamona, so a youngster and a guy who played his first game in months. Yet again, he is totally at it. Even worse when he effectively brings in White and Bozanic for these two guys, when he went on he would have players in that he could trust!

A joke of a lineup. 

If that’s this p##h 3-4-2-1 crap wae players out of there position then Levein can get tae feck !!

we could get a real doing today FFS

13 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

How posh is the bench

That's the scary part. Who on the bench could come on and change the game? We better hope no one goes off injured as that bench is pretty shite.  

rudi must stay

White is not bad going forward, Tavernier is the weak link for Rangers. Bozanic needs to have a good game.

Not a dreadful team assuming all 11 have good games ofcourse

Again no continuity in selection or formation, players out of position, Clare. What's the point - the arrogance of the man is insufferable. Dikamona can't even get a game with only one fit, badly out of form, centre half available. More p!sh recruitment. 

15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Levein knows he’s not getting a result today. Team is utter shit. If we were playing a team he thought we had a sniff of a result against the likes of walker and haring would’ve been risked imo.

That’s my thoughts. Levein using his free pass in this game. His next excuse when they are picked is that they lack match fitness. That will buy him another few weeks. 

Levein is just trying to limp along to the end of the season then return back upstairs. He and Budge know if he is sacked as manager he cannot possibly return back to the DoF role. More shit times ahead.

rudi must stay
21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Levein knows he’s not getting a result today. Team is utter shit. If we were playing a team he thought we had a sniff of a result against the likes of walker and haring would’ve been risked imo.

To be fair I don't mind neither arent playing. Short term glory and leave them to earn a place, these games you usually get acceptable efforts from players

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

That’s my thoughts. Levein using his free pass in this game. His next excuse when they are picked is that they lack match fitness. That will buy him another few weeks. 

Levein is just trying to limp along to the end of the season then return back upstairs. He and Budge know if he is sacked as manager he cannot possibly return back to the DoF role. More shit times ahead.

He is an absolute imposter. He’s been out his depth for ages and it’s a shame one of the few hearts fans not to realise it is Ann Budge.

Horrible lineup. If that is 3 at the back again, did Levein no watch the first half against Killie? If i was a betting man id give rangers -3 goals and still win.  

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

To be fair I don't mind neither arent playing. Short term glory and leave them to earn a place, these games you usually get acceptable efforts from players

I think there are too many hiders in the line up tbh. Hope I’m wrong but could be one of our worst ever results today. 

25 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Joel 

Smith Berra White 

Hickey Mulraney as wing backs 

whelan Bozanic Meshino 

Clare 

Uche 

If it is a 3 it would surely be Hickey rather White at the back.

Regardless of the score today, that line up in the context of our approach to games this last 3 years doesnt exactly get the juices flowing 😔😕🙁

2 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

If it is a 3 it would surely be Hickey rather White at the back.

Hickey has been playing as a right wing back the past few games. It’s 3511, that’s how I see it.