LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

4 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

People have made their minds up - look at the number of tickets sold. 

Yeh less than expected 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

annushorribilis III
5 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Just picked up our 14 tickets,if your choosing to stay away your a plum.

8 of us not going   , I will pass on your good wishes. 

8 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Yeh less than expected 

That's not because of a boycott. 

It's because they think we will get humped.

In other words they don't have the stomach for it.

If it was a boycott there is no way we have sold so many tickets.

You carry on though I take it you won't want your cup final ticket either.

8 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

You say that as if it was some kind of badge of honour.

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Wait 'til the final lucky.  You'll hear a different tune then.

31 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Wait 'til the final lucky.  You'll hear a different tune then.

Indeed !

Would we really be able to complain if Celtic were awarded majority of tickets (or Rangers if Hibs make it through and we lose) for the final ?

I could see us only being given 17k tickets. Which is the amount we were originally offered for the Semi.

...a bit disco
25 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Indeed !

Would we really be able to complain if Celtic were awarded majority of tickets (or Rangers if Hibs make it through and we lose) for the final ?

I could see us only being given 17k tickets. Which is the amount we were originally offered for the Semi.

Wouldn't have much of an argument either. What, with all the non-attending protesters!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Cant see Hibs in the final to be honest

5 hours ago, luckydug said:

We will agree to disagree then

and we won’t get to the final 

portobellojambo1

Does anyone know John Beaton's email address. Just thinking it might be wothwhile dropping him an email to find out what the score will be on Sunday as I'm guessing he'll know already.

12 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Does anyone know John Beaton's email address. Just thinking it might be wothwhile dropping him an email to find out what the score will be on Sunday as I'm guessing he'll know already.

😂

Bought my ticket yesterday - you never know when your next trip to Hampden will be so decided to give my support to the team on Sunday. Did the same in 2012 for the Celtic semi and never regretted that. Can understand why fans are reluctant to go with the current football on offer 

On 26/10/2019 at 08:43, Walrus said:

Where will people be drinking beforehand? 

Different to the final earlier in the year as we are at the Sellick end?

Boozers anyone?

gorgie rd eh11
On 26/10/2019 at 18:10, Natural Orders said:

Are people starting to agree with me that we should not go to this game?

I can understand people choosing to not go on Sunday. But trying to talk others out of going, :teehee:.

annushorribilis III
8 hours ago, luckydug said:

We're all now going after all and will be easy to spot in our 

"THREE MORE YEARS !

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

(INJURIES PERMITTING )" t-shirts. 

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, luckydug said:

Indeed !

I understand your thought process but both teams should be offered the same. 

Finals should always be neutral, or start with that in mind. 

8 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Just picked up our 14 tickets,if your choosing to stay away your a plum.

8 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

What is the collective noun for plums? 🤔

2 hours ago, jamtartally said:

Bought my ticket yesterday - you never know when your next trip to Hampden will be so decided to give my support to the team on Sunday. Did the same in 2012 for the Celtic semi and never regretted that. Can understand why fans are reluctant to go with the current football on offer 

Aye but people shouldn't try and dress it up as a boycott when the simple truth is they don't want to go to a football match because they can't handle their team getting humped.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I understand your thought process but both teams should be offered the same. 

Finals should always be neutral, or start with that in mind. 

Would prefer to go with the same 12000 to be honest. 

portobellojambo1

Aye but people shouldn't try and dress it up as a boycott when the simple truth is they don't want to go to a football match because they can't handle their team getting humped.

I'm going along on Sunday and I expect us to lose unfortunately, but there again I'm also going up to Perth tomorrow night, and if I'm honest I'm expecting nothing out of that game either. I think, as fans, we all have differing breaking points. If I'm brutally honest I'm possibly a bit worried about walking away from games, just incase I don't miss it as much as I think I might. It is a bit downbeat to have to be posting such things, I've been watching HMFC for a while, I've seen some bad some good, but for me the last year or so in particular, if you ignore the Scottish Cup run of last season (and I don't think we will ever be so lucky in the draw ever again) has been as near to absolute shit as you can get. Losing football matches is just part of football, but it is how and why you lose that has the major impact. Constantly witnessing performances where you are set up to try and get a draw at best, and getting bored out of your tits while watching it, eventually catches up with everyone I'd imagine. As I said just a wee bit back, I don't want to stop going, just incase I don't miss it as much as I think I would. I'm also one of those who fully appreciates a change in manager doesn't guarantee success, but I do feel no change in manager means what is on offer at the moment will continue and that is a bit depressing.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Would prefer to go with the same 12000 to be honest. 

Nah, every game at a neutral ground should have the chance to be just that. 

50/50.

2 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

We're all now going after all and will be easy to spot in our 

"THREE MORE YEARS !

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

(INJURIES PERMITTING )" t-shirts. 

Will you be selling them in the day?

Hearts will beat rangers on Sunday and it will be an Edinburgh derby final in December.

Lets all look forward and have a great time on Sunday.🇱🇻🇱🇻🏆🏆🕺

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

Agree 100% but it just fits with the agenda right now 🤔😉👍🏻

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm going along on Sunday and I expect us to lose unfortunately, but there again I'm also going up to Perth tomorrow night, and if I'm honest I'm expecting nothing out of that game either. I think, as fans, we all have differing breaking points. If I'm brutally honest I'm possibly a bit worried about walking away from games, just incase I don't miss it as much as I think I might. It is a bit downbeat to have to be posting such things, I've been watching HMFC for a while, I've seen some bad some good, but for me the last year or so in particular, if you ignore the Scottish Cup run of last season (and I don't think we will ever be so lucky in the draw ever again) has been as near to absolute shit as you can get. Losing football matches is just part of football, but it is how and why you lose that has the major impact. Constantly witnessing performances where you are set up to try and get a draw at best, and getting bored out of your tits while watching it, eventually catches up with everyone I'd imagine. As I said just a wee bit back, I don't want to stop going, just incase I don't miss it as much as I think I would. I'm also one of those who fully appreciates a change in manager doesn't guarantee success, but I do feel no change in manager means what is on offer at the moment will continue and that is a bit depressing.

Great post PJ, hope the team can give diehards like yourself something to cheer tomorrow. I will be there on Sunday without any expectations.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, luckydug said:

It’s not organised but if people aren’t going to watch their team it’s the very definition of a boycott I’m afraid.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s not organised but if people aren’t going to watch their team it’s the very definition of a boycott I’m afraid.

I think a boycott is more a deliberate act of avoidance rather than a disillusionment but it’s splitting hairs and the outcome is the same. Hearts crowds have always gone up and down dependant on performance. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think a boycott is more a deliberate act of avoidance rather than a disillusionment but it’s splitting hairs and the outcome is the same. Hearts crowds have always gone up and down dependant on performance. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

It is splitting hairs, but I would say deliberately avoiding Sundays game is boycotting it because they think we will get beat or in protest against the regime. The crowds went down every year CL was here last time. It’s costing the club more and more the longer he stays. 

annushorribilis III
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Will you be selling them in the day?

Absolutely. 

People will buy either for their love of Levein or their love of the irony.  

Win win. 

annushorribilis III
4 hours ago, luckydug said:

If that was the case FoH would never have started. 

Edited by annushorribilis III

It's reacing the point where the injured players simply have to turn this around under levein when most are back and match fit.

If PJ's worried, we should all be worried.

9 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Great post. Sums up our plight whilst still remaining constructive. Probably describes how many of are feeling right now too. Feel free to forward on to Mrs Budge!

Anyway boycott or not it looks like we won't be that far off the turnout for the 2012 SC Semi.

A similar result would do nicely.

It would indeed. 👍

A bit off the boycott/no boycott topic I know but for those that are going on Sunday, what boozers are folk going to in Glasgow before the game that are a) not going to be filled by der hun and b ) not sellick minded irish pubs?

We've nearly sold out section F7.

Does anyone know what sections Rangers are getting in F? Are they keeping F6 free?

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It is splitting hairs, but I would say deliberately avoiding Sundays game is boycotting it because they think we will get beat or in protest against the regime. The crowds went down every year CL was here last time. It’s costing the club more and more the longer he stays. 

We have an uncompetitive team. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Indeed, who signed all the players and allegedly coaches them? 

Pasquale for King
51 minutes ago, Ribble said:

A bit off the boycott/no boycott topic I know but for those that are going on Sunday, what boozers are folk going to in Glasgow before the game that are a) not going to be filled by der hun and b ) not sellick minded irish pubs?

Beechwood will be the best bet and nearest to our part of the ground. In the centre there will be filthy zombies everywhere.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
25 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

I totally disagree. 

Its competitive but lacks quality temporarily