Jump to content
SteauaNeedarest

Motherwell game

Recommended Posts

Saughton Jambo
9 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

 

Well it bothered me!! 😖

It bothered me too as I had £1k on the rangers to win. Was absolutely seething the green vermin tramps won. I wanted to go my grave or at least through the next 25 years of my life never having seen (not in person) them win anything ever again. 

Cant believe any real Hearts fan would want them to beat the rangers.Surprised the poll showed 15% did. Must have been interlopers or mentally impaired jambos to want your most hated rivals to win the cup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
On 03/09/2019 at 17:20, Enzo Chiefo said:

I don't like him but I want him sacked because of the abject failure that he has presided over for 3 years now. He holds an absurd amount of power at the club and has failed to deliver. That's a bit more credible than defending him just because he was a great player about 30 years ago,; not the only great player we have had over the years it's worth bearing in mind..

A justified and unbiased post if ever there was one. I concur wholeheartedly but I’d have started the sentence with.... I don’t dislike him but I want him sacked. I feel we are only papering over the cracks until the end of the season. Can still see him at the helm come the split. He won’t walk away and AB won’t ask him to step down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
4 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

It bothered me too as I had £1k on the rangers to win. Was absolutely seething the green vermin tramps won. I wanted to go my grave or at least through the next 25 years of my life never having seen (not in person) them win anything ever again. 

Cant believe any real Hearts fan would want them to beat the rangers.Surprised the poll showed 15% did. Must have been interlopers or mentally impaired jambos to want your most hated rivals to win the cup. 

Any hearts fan that wanted hibs to win is not a hearts fan, pretty simple imho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
21 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Any hearts fan that wanted hibs to win is not a hearts fan, pretty simple imho

The 15% claim?  Does he not think that they were probably interlopers and was he the only one to openly declare his love?  There's no justification for it ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

The 15% claim?  Does he not think that they were probably interlopers and was he the only one to openly declare his love?  There's no justification for it ever.

THis place attracts a few weird Hearts fans. Certainly nothing like the "on the ground" Hearts fan. I blame the Internet for giving them a platform.

Edited by We_are_the_Hearts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
12 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

THis place attracts a few weird Hearts fans. Certainly nothing like the "on the ground" Hearts fan. I blame the Internet for giving them a platform.

Wanting hibs to win the cup is a wee bit more than just weird.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

Wanting hibs to win the cup is a wee bit more than just weird.  

Yip, attention seeking at it's best and weirdest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonraker

Anyway...The Motherwell game, I am back in Edinburgh for a week and going to the game. Looking forward to it in fact. C'mon the Hearts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, moonraker said:

Anyway...The Motherwell game, I am back in Edinburgh for a week and going to the game. Looking forward to it in fact. C'mon the Hearts.

Good luck. I hope the stuffing isn't kicked out of you after 20 minutes like it has most of us this season!

Edited by We_are_the_Hearts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
1 hour ago, FruitJuice said:

The 15% claim?  Does he not think that they were probably interlopers and was he the only one to openly declare his love?  There's no justification for it ever.

Bit like a hibs fan wanting us to win the cup, it does not happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Bit like a hibs fan wanting us to win the cup, it does not happen.

Must've been the only time in the history of the internet that a fan of either hearts or hibs has posted that they wanted the other team to win the cup.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice

We're at that stage were teams like Motherwell will come to tynecastle and aim to stifle us to get the crowd on our backs and use the pressure as a tactic.

We really need yo go for their throats from the off and not back off if we go ahead.  We really need to start playing as the home side.  I think the fans really have to play their part in this, especially the first half.  Start grumbling and Motherwell take advantage of it.

The one thing about previous levein teams is that no one came to tynecastle and got an easy time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karipidis

A cup final win that fully reinvigorated Hibs and has led to them finishing above us in the league 2 years in a row, and won more derbies than us in that period. No doubt it is all due to that cup win, no idea how anyone wanted them to win the cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
3 minutes ago, karipidis said:

A cup final win that fully reinvigorated Hibs and has led to them finishing above us in the league 2 years in a row, and won more derbies than us in that period. No doubt it is all due to that cup win, no idea how anyone wanted them to win the cup.

The turning point was them coming back from 2-0 down to us.  If they hadn't win the cup with them also staying down, they woukdve been getting Dundee type crowds for years.  They were down to 7000 crowds and they would've dropped even further.  With the money they were paying farmer, they would've took years to recover.  

I never even watched that cup final.  Only saw the crowd trouble on the news

I've never seen the goals they scored.

Sorry for going off topic, but I hate the fact that we let them off the hook.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmiyaHearts

Hibs could be playing 11 people who murdered my entire family and I'd still want them to lose.

 

Anyway, the Motherwell game. I think we'll scrape another draw and we'll continue to stumble on ambition-less (is that even a word?) with the head coach still in place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hectormasson
On 03/09/2019 at 05:17, Jodami said:

I suspect the home support will be slightly down on Saturday. To be fair the crowd at Tynecastle has been extremely supportive. We were right behind the team on Saturday and there was real excitement when Meshino came on. Some people only turned after the second equaliser when it became apparent that we couldn't even muster a final push to win the game. Levein has been treated extremely fairly given the appalling run of league results this year. 

Too fairly, irretrievable now though,hes got to start winning as from ,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
3 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

Must've been the only time in the history of the internet that a fan of either hearts or hibs has posted that they wanted the other team to win the cup.  

 

Aye mate, certainly very strange. very bad behaviour , well in my opinion.^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye mate, certainly very strange. very bad behaviour , well in my opinion.^_^

Leave him alone now! We all make mistakes.  Ask his parents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
Just now, FruitJuice said:

Leave him alone now! We all make mistakes.  Ask his parents.

Not picking on anyone, not my style, was talking in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
18 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Not picking on anyone, not my style, was talking in general.

Same here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
37 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Same here. 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
6 hours ago, karipidis said:

A cup final win that fully reinvigorated Hibs and has led to them finishing above us in the league 2 years in a row, and won more derbies than us in that period. No doubt it is all due to that cup win, no idea how anyone wanted them to win the cup.

 

Spot on!!  They got a massive lift in ST sales as a result of that cup win! If they had lost yet another final thousands would never have been back at ER.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry

With Naismith looking like he isn’t going to be risked v Belgium, and Clarke saying he was close to making the bench, you have to hope he’s back for the weekend and able to help boost our performance and chance of a result.

 

Hopefully anyone wanting to protest will wait until after the game and not adversely affect the players with it during or before the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22

First and foremost we have a must win game we’re the players need full backing and hopefully we get the right result. There’s no excuses as we’re the better side with better players.

 

However if there’s another inept performance and not our first win on the board then the time is right to protest because enough would be enough.

 

I hope we turn a corner this weekend and Craig Levein is a happy man come Saturday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

First and foremost we have a must win game we’re the players need full backing and hopefully we get the right result. There’s no excuses as we’re the better side with better players.

 

However if there’s another inept performance and not our first win on the board then the time is right to protest because enough would be enough.

 

I hope we turn a corner this weekend and Craig Levein is a happy man come Saturday night.

 

Not arguing otherwise. All I’m saying is, I hope folk wait until after the game. Not keen on spending money on supporting the team and having to sit through fellow fans harming our chances of getting a result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin
53 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

First and foremost we have a must win game we’re the players need full backing and hopefully we get the right result. There’s no excuses as we’re the better side with better players.

 

However if there’s another inept performance and not our first win on the board then the time is right to protest because enough would be enough.

 

I hope we turn a corner this weekend and Craig Levein is a happy man come Saturday night.

 

Looks like this is arranged, quite how it turns out is anybody’s guess though. 

 

AA3A6370-E6F4-424B-BFF5-63E5FECDC0CD.thumb.jpeg.1f7ec1ae4b70dc9075be51e6a8ca002d.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22

If we win I’ll go for a pint and be happy.

If we get beat I’ll be at the back of the stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

 

Spot on!!  They got a massive lift in ST sales as a result of that cup win! If they had lost yet another final thousands would never have been back at ER.

That aligned with the fact that they stayed down, would've put them back years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

Not arguing otherwise. All I’m saying is, I hope folk wait until after the game. Not keen on spending money on supporting the team and having to sit through fellow fans harming our chances of getting a result.

 

Got to agree with you there......shocker!! 😉

As usual the team will get my 100% vocal

support for 90 minutes. I desperately hope we win and there is no protest, not that a win will change my opinion of CL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

 

Got to agree with you there......shocker!! 😉

As usual the team will get my 100% vocal

support for 90 minutes. I desperately hope we win and there is no protest, not that a win will change my opinion of CL.

 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hueyview
17 hours ago, farin said:

 

Looks like this is arranged, quite how it turns out is anybody’s guess though. 

 

AA3A6370-E6F4-424B-BFF5-63E5FECDC0CD.thumb.jpeg.1f7ec1ae4b70dc9075be51e6a8ca002d.jpeg

Got sent this on Facebook (shared)... I thought it was a wind up as no mention on the Forum last week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin

double post.

Edited by farin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin
2 hours ago, hueyview said:

Got sent this on Facebook (shared)... I thought it was a wind up as no mention on the Forum last week

 

It’ll be pitchforks on the plaza if we don’t beat Motherwell anyway tbh, be interesting to see what happens if we win too with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, farin said:

 

It’ll be pitchforks on the plaza if we don’t beat Motherwell anyway tbh, be interesting to see what happens if we win too with this. 

A poor performance will see more borderline fans join in the boo boy chorus.

 

Be interesting to see what happens if we somehow find a win!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

A poor performance will see more borderline fans join in the boo boy chorus.

 

Be interesting to see what happens if we somehow find a win!!

 

If the Hamilton game is anything to go by probably lots tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uilleam

think we can beat motherwell on Saturday and should give hhgh a lift and play more positive and confidence the whole club needs a bit of good fortune.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mscjambo

For my money every game this month must be won. If we genuinely want anything from this season it's now or never. Realistically Levein isn't going although I think his time is up. But realistically four wins is now the bare minimum.

 

But sadly the club hierarchy won't see it that way I fear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
Just now, FruitJuice said:

You saying farin is a racist? If not, why the Tommy Robinson reference? 

It's not just you wanting hibs to win the cup that makes you weird.

I can see why folk would be suspicious of your allegiance  

 

No, I am asking what is acceptable to bring to the protest, what's best to fit in while we are shouting made Budge and CL oot. 

 

I don't want to turn up and look like a tit. 

 

I also don't give a flying what you think tbh. 👍

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

 

No, I am asking what is acceptable to bring to the protest, what's best to fit in while we are shouting made Budge and CL oot. 

 

I don't want to turn up and look like a tit. 

 

I also don't give a flying what you think tbh. 👍

 

No one mentioned any union Jack stuff until you did  you brought Tommy Robinson into it fir no reason.  You cant expect posters not to ask you to justify it.  If that's you response to some fans being unhappy with how things are going,  you're more defensive than Levein.  Anyone going to the protest is a racist? Glad your not bothered what I think, but are you not due farin an apology?  Decent thing to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

No, I am asking what is acceptable to bring to the protest, what's best to fit in while we are shouting made Budge and CL oot. 

 

I don't want to turn up and look like a tit. 

 

I also don't give a flying what you think tbh. 👍

 

 

Why the not very subtle resistance to the protest? Do you think fans shouldn’t ever protest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

I checked the profiles of some of the folk signed up to the protest, can now see what best to wear and fit in. 

 

If I wear my Hearts scarf I'll be odd one out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
Just now, FruitJuice said:

No one mentioned any union Jack stuff until you did  you brought Tommy Robinson into it fir no reason.  You cant expect posters not to ask you to justify it.  If that's you response to some fans being unhappy with how things are going,  you're more defensive than Levein.  Anyone going to the protest is a racist? Glad your not bothered what I think, but are you not due farin an apology?  Decent thing to do. 

 

 

I have called no one a racist so shut the **** up. 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

No, I am asking what is acceptable to bring to the protest, what's best to fit in while we are shouting made Budge and CL oot. 

 

I don't want to turn up and look like a tit. 

 

I also don't give a flying what you think tbh. 👍

 

With your 'hope hibs win the cup'  comment,  I dont think you give a shit about what you think.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

 

Why the not very subtle resistance to the protest? Do you think fans shouldn’t ever protest?

 

 

Folk can do what they want in this case. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

I have called no one a racist so shut the **** up. 

👍

Why the Tommy comment? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
Just now, FruitJuice said:

With your 'hope hibs win the cup'  comment,  I dont think you give a shit about what you think.  

 

 

I never hoped hibs won the cup so you can shove that one up your arse. 

 

If you want to talk about hibs winning the cup, log on your party planners account and knock yourself out. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab

Tosh, ffs, who are you annoying now ?

Pretty ironic the amount of protesting going on here !

Roll on Saturday !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
6 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Why the Tommy comment? 

 

I'll let you work it out. 

 

It is pretty current and talked about on here, even had it's own thread n' all. 

 

Same reason as my uj comment tbh. 

 

I checked some of the fb profiles on the protest group, confirmed my thoughts. 

You were no help tho. 

Just asked for advice on attire and what to bring while I'm shouting mad Budge oot. I am keen to fit in. 

Quick check on fb helped tho. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC 86
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

 

I'll let you work it out. 

 

It is pretty current and talked about on here, even had it's own thread n' all. 

 

Same reason as my uj comment tbh. 

 

I checked some of the fb profiles on the protest group, confirmed my thoughts. 

You were no help tho. 

Just asked for advice on attire and what to bring while I'm shouting made Budge oot. I am keen to fit in. 

Quick check on fb helped tho. 

 

****in endless pish from you, have a day off eh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Tosh, ffs, who are you annoying now ?

Pretty ironic the amount of protesting going on here !

Roll on Saturday !

 

 

👍

We'll win.... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...