Jump to content
SteauaNeedarest

Motherwell game

Recommended Posts

XB52
5 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Are the the boy that wanted the vermin to win the Scottish cup?

 

Absolute stinking hobo rat. And never a Hearts supporter in a million years.

 

As for Enzo - he's been going week in & out with his Dad for as long as I can remember. Loves Hearts & us also a top bloke who is well liked by those who know him. Thought I'd just stick the record back in the right groove there.

 

Now, back to your slavering you social inadequate. And as per, DO NOT BOTHER replying to this message, I NEVER read responses from you, or anyone else I don't know out there in the real world.

 

Cheers.  

What a pile of shite from someone who doesn't even go to our games. Bloody pathetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XB52
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

I'll respond in kind. 

 

I prefer hibs over Rangers, if you wanted rangers to win does that make you a dirty Govan, orange, bigoted, loyalist loving diet hun?  Or just a Hearts fan that hates hibs more than rangers. 

 

Pm me tho, it's off topic and unlike you and others I don't particularly like discussing hibs winning the sc. 

It's a bit shite. 

 

My St and FOH contributions say I'm a Hearts fan despite you're wee sad, emotional outburst. 

 

like some I back the team through good and bad times and don't go in the huff and turn on our own at the first sign of trouble, I also don't have anything personal against our manager, unlike some have admited to on here. 

 

If you don't read responses from folk on the Internet don't bother posting to others in the first place ya absolute roster then folk wouldn't need to reply to your hard man Internet type assaults. 

👍

 

Well said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
On 03/09/2019 at 15:10, OmiyaHearts said:

Why are people assuming that if we are losing or struggling v Motherwell, it will result in Levein getting punted?

We'd only won 1 of 5 matches leaving up to the Livingston 5-0 pumping. And he kept his job.


He's here for the season. 

No he is not

 

the fans won't allow it if this form continues under Craig Levein

 

Lose to Motherwell and they'll be protesting outside the main stand come 5pm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hampden Demolition
4 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

No he is not

 

the fans won't allow it if this form continues under Craig Levein

 

Lose to Motherwell and they'll be protesting outside the main stand come 5pm 

 

I think the protests outside the main stand will have started long before the first whistle to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
On 03/09/2019 at 15:10, OmiyaHearts said:

Why are people assuming that if we are losing or struggling v Motherwell, it will result in Levein getting punted?

We'd only won 1 of 5 matches leaving up to the Livingston 5-0 pumping. And he kept his job.


He's here for the season. 

 

 

Nah, if Motherwell beat us, he'll walk I think.

 

We'd be bottom and in pieces at the start of the season were he has been backed to the hilt.

 

The 5-0 pumping was shite but we were still around 5th or something, maybe even 4th.

We also had a man sent of, had several injuries and had had a good start to the season which no doubt bought him time ( deserved) and did the cup final run at the end of the season.

For comparison imagine we  had sacked Robbie after the 4-0 of them or Dodie after the 6-2 of St Mirren. We get the terrible  bad result, it happens, we've had worse even in recent seasons but it's not a problem if a one off, the problem is our form and if results continue. 

 

If we get beat of Motherwell that would mean no wins v bottom 6 sides in the league at home from 3 games. No wins in 5 leagues games into the new season.

The only good result would have been v them in the cup.

 

If he doesn't walk and Aberdeen beat us then imo he'll be sacked, if he did stay and we beat Aberdeen to get to another semi -I really don't know.

 

A certain Mr Muddle put it well , if he goes, we really could be up shit creak, if stays, we could be as well. 

Removing him now could give us more problems but results do need to improve, even if you did give him a clean slate from last season to this one , he's using up credit very quickly!

Edited by Smith's right boot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7628mm
5 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

No he is not

 

the fans won't allow it if this form continues under Craig Levein

 

Lose to Motherwell and they'll be protesting outside the main stand come 5pm 

 

I am more with OH on this one as we are in completely different times regarding the structure of the club.

 

He may be gone before the end of the season but this is going to be a long haul and I suspect he will be here until at least Xmas.

 

This is very likely going to get very painful for us if he does not turn this around pronto.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
5 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

 

I am more with OH on this one as we are in completely different times regarding the structure of the club.

 

He may be gone before the end of the season but this is going to be a long haul and I suspect he will be here until at least Xmas.

 

This is very likely going to get very painful for us if he does not turn this around pronto.

 

 

 

Fair enough mate

 

I just can't see the fans putting up with this for much longer. Maybe Anne will give him the season but i can see crowds falling to new lows and protests on a weekly basis if this diabolical form continues and Levein remains at the helm

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
30 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Fair enough mate

 

I just can't see the fans putting up with this for much longer. Maybe Anne will give him the season but i can see crowds falling to new lows and protests on a weekly basis if this diabolical form continues and Levein remains at the helm

 

 

He will get the next 3 games IMO. 

 

If no joy against Motherwell, Hibs and Aberdeen he will be gone. 

 

He should have been emptied after Saturdays game 100 per cent though. 

 

Nobody else with his record would have survived this long and this should have sorted in the summer to allow a complete overhaul by a new management team. 

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

What a pile of shite from someone who doesn't even go to our games. Bloody pathetic

 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nookie Bear

Where is he going to walk to?

 

Back up the corridor to his DoF office and just pretend none of this happened?

 

What a club :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hercules
4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

I'll respond in kind. 

 

I prefer hibs over Rangers, if you wanted rangers to win does that make you a dirty Govan, orange, bigoted, loyalist loving diet hun?  Or just a Hearts fan that hates hibs more than rangers. 

 

Pm me tho, it's off topic and unlike you and others I don't particularly like discussing hibs winning the sc. 

It's a bit shite. 

 

My St and FOH contributions say I'm a Hearts fan despite you're wee sad, emotional outburst. 

 

like some I back the team through good and bad times and don't go in the huff and turn on our own at the first sign of trouble, I also don't have anything personal against our manager, unlike some have admited to on here. 

 

If you don't read responses from folk on the Internet don't bother posting to others in the first place ya absolute roster then folk wouldn't need to reply to your hard man Internet type assaults. 

👍

 

Did you want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
11 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Did you want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup ?

 

 

There was a poll on here on the final day.

 

85% rangers/ 15% hibs

 

I compared it to choosing between a broken arm and broken leg, I chose hibs on the poll.

I dislike rangers more than hibs I think Rangers are more of a threat to Hearts, blah blah. been done to death.

Still feel the same way, dislike rangers more than hibs.

 

I am not Simon Gray, I did not score the winner for them ( honestly),I did not celebrate hibs winning the cup in any way shape or form. It just didn't bother me that much.

 

 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7628mm
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Fair enough mate

 

I just can't see the fans putting up with this for much longer. Maybe Anne will give him the season but i can see crowds falling to new lows and protests on a weekly basis if this diabolical form continues and Levein remains at the helm

 

 

 

I worry that we are now in situation where the people running the club think that the supporters are just a bunch of thick idiots who know nothing about football but can be relied on to keep forking out their hard earned cash. 

Cash appears to be king just now and it will take some serious effort from the fans to change the path we are heading down.

 

If CL is still manager at the end of the season we may find that the FoH will have the controlling share of a club plying its' trade in the championship. Worse still being run by the people that initially got us out of it only to return us from whence we came. 

 

A very pessimistic scenario, I admit, but the league form in 2019 suggest we are relegation fodder.

 

One for the more long standing members of JKB

 

If things do not improve soon I may have to resurrect my footer from the days of CRs stewardship

 

 PIEMAN R-SOLE OUT NOW

 

just a much bigger font

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whatever
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

even if you did give him a clean slate from last season to this one , he's using up credit very quickly!

 

The only person I’ve heard of doing that is YOU.

 

You said it on more than a few occasions that as he wasn’t sacked for last season, our record then didn’t matter as it was about the here and now.

 

Complete and utter garbage of course but there you are.

 

The abysmal record of last season was quite rightly always going to be hanging over his head. 

 

Craig Levein of course knew this and knew no clean slate was being provided. That being the case he would have been determined to have the team champing at the bit and ‘at it’ in an effort to ‘distance’ himself from last seasons performances and results.

 

The reality is we’ve toiled in games versus the might of Stenhousemuir, East fife, Ross County and Hamilton.

 

I find that extremely concerning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab
5 minutes ago, Whatever said:

 

The only person I’ve heard of doing that is YOU.

 

You said it on more than a few occasions that as he wasn’t sacked for last season, our record then didn’t matter as it was about the here and now.

 

Complete and utter garbage of course but there you are.

 

The abysmal record of last season was quite rightly always going to be hanging over his head. 

 

Craig Levein of course knew this and knew no clean slate was being provided. That being the case he would have been determined to have the team champing at the bit and ‘at it’ in an effort to ‘distance’ himself from last seasons performances and results.

 

The reality is we’ve toiled in games versus the might of Stenhousemuir, East fife, Ross County and Hamilton.

 

I find that extremely concerning.

 

Yip.

Wiping the slate clean is like wiping the slate clean with Cathro after the Dunfermline game. 

It’s not a game in isolation we’re talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
17 minutes ago, Whatever said:

 

The only person I’ve heard of doing that is YOU.

 

You said it on more than a few occasions that as he wasn’t sacked for last season, our record then didn’t matter as it was about the here and now.

 

Complete and utter garbage of course but there you are.

 

The abysmal record of last season was quite rightly always going to be hanging over his head. 

 

Craig Levein of course knew this and knew no clean slate was being provided. That being the case he would have been determined to have the team champing at the bit and ‘at it’ in an effort to ‘distance’ himself from last seasons performances and results.

 

The reality is we’ve toiled in games versus the might of Stenhousemuir, East fife, Ross County and Hamilton.

 

I find that extremely concerning.

The cup last 16 showed how things can be and should be,  9 weeks out of 10. You should not get more than 4 lifeless rudderless performances in a season. 

 

The manager is carrying it all despite his players letting him down badly.  He's responsible for them sure enough but they have to take responsibility too. Bar Hickey these aren't kids

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nelly Terraces
7 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

 

Wouldn't waste your time with his reply, NT, it's just the usual word salad.

 

Some folk can't distinguish between Proper Hearts Men and Proper 'Club' Men.

Don't worry my good man. Haven't read a single word of what the poor permanently bedroom bound & enraged chap has to say.

 

Indeed Sir. Succinctly put, Sadly, for a small minority, it would be beyond their mental capacity to understand. It's like Father Ted when he was explaining to Dougal the difference between the toy cows & those far away in a field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

Nelly fae the terrace still on a personal crusade/ rant type thing. 

 

Talks about posters to other posters, gets All abusive, says he only replies to folk he knows in "real life" but goes on a public Internet forum... To post. 

 

He Then has the audacity to question the mental capacity of others.

 

If Levein keeps these types of posters away from Tynecastle, probably means Tynecastle is a safer place for the general public. 

Every cloud. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7628mm
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nelly fae the terrace still on a personal crusade/ rant type thing. 

 

Talks about posters to other posters, gets All abusive, says he only replies to folk he knows in "real life" but goes on a public Internet forum... To post. 

 

He Then has the audacity to question the mental capacity of others.

 

If Levein keeps these types of posters away from Tynecastle, probably means Tynecastle is a safer place for the general public. 

Every cloud. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ALERT ALERT..................................

I venture to suggest that it would be prudent of you to do some research before you play the keyboard warrior, there's a good boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
Just now, 7628mm said:

ALERT ALERT..................................

I venture to suggest that it would be prudent of you to do some research before you play the keyboard warrior, there's a good boy.

 

 

Not a keyboard warrior, I very rarely get personal or abusive first but I take a lot of abuse, most of it for supporting Hearts and CL. 

 

However, as in life, if an arsehole starts and calls me a rat, I will give them it back. Be rude not too tbh. 

 

I don't like mud slinging but certain posters do seem to enjoy it. 

 

 

Anyway, off topic. 

 

If we beat Motherwell, God knows what the next move is. I actually think we'll beat Aberdeen as well, no matter how the Well game goes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smack
10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

.... your hard man Internet type assaults. 

👍

 

There's only one Internet hard man on KB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb
6 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

If we beat Motherwell, God knows what the next move is. I actually think we'll beat Aberdeen as well, no matter how the Well game goes. 

 

Notice you've not mentioned the Hibs game inbetween those matches. Mixed allegiances?

 

Or rugby on that day?

 

😛

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

 

Notice you've not mentioned the Hibs game inbetween those matches. Mixed allegiances?

 

Or rugby on that day?

 

😛

 

 

 

Got the rugby in Feb, already planned oot! 

For some reason I thought hibs and st mirren were after. 

 

Tbh I think we'll beat hibs and Aberdeen. 👍. Relatively confident given current form. 

Not sure of Motherwell and St mirren tho... 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter

Booked my seat behind the goal in the gorgie end, looking forward to this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Section Q
On 04/09/2019 at 16:21, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

Nah, if Motherwell beat us, he'll walk I think.

 

We'd be bottom and in pieces at the start of the season were he has been backed to the hilt.

 

The 5-0 pumping was shite but we were still around 5th or something, maybe even 4th.

We also had a man sent of, had several injuries and had had a good start to the season which no doubt bought him time ( deserved) and did the cup final run at the end of the season.

For comparison imagine we  had sacked Robbie after the 4-0 of them or Dodie after the 6-2 of St Mirren. We get the terrible  bad result, it happens, we've had worse even in recent seasons but it's not a problem if a one off, the problem is our form and if results continue. 

 

If we get beat of Motherwell that would mean no wins v bottom 6 sides in the league at home from 3 games. No wins in 5 leagues games into the new season.

The only good result would have been v them in the cup.

 

If he doesn't walk and Aberdeen beat us then imo he'll be sacked, if he did stay and we beat Aberdeen to get to another semi -I really don't know.

 

A certain Mr Muddle put it well , if he goes, we really could be up shit creak, if stays, we could be as well. 

Removing him now could give us more problems but results do need to improve, even if you did give him a clean slate from last season to this one , he's using up credit very quickly!

B B B B B But.......the five year plan......!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

B B B B B But.......the five year plan......!!

:biggrin2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah Claypole
11 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

:biggrin2:

 

Why are you laughing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

 

Why are you laughing ?

Its a smile, i liked his reply, hope that clears up any problem lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StirlingJambo

Don’t think I’ll bother watching this one. Ever since going abroad to work I’ve watched most games on Hearts TV and I’ve yet to watch us win a game on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah Claypole
20 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Its a smile, i liked his reply, hope that clears up any problem lol.

 

Simple things, i suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
On 04/09/2019 at 18:40, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

There was a poll on here on the final day.

 

85% rangers/ 15% hibs

 

I compared it to choosing between a broken arm and broken leg, I chose hibs on the poll.

I dislike rangers more than hibs I think Rangers are more of a threat to Hearts, blah blah. been done to death.

Still feel the same way, dislike rangers more than hibs.

 

I am not Simon Gray, I did not score the winner for them ( honestly),I did not celebrate hibs winning the cup in any way shape or form. It just didn't bother me that much.

 

 

 

I probably dislike The Rangers more than Hibs but I still wanted The Rangers to win the cup.

 

Having said that, I was over it pretty quickly. It didn't bother me that much at all. I found the antics of Hearts fans who'd lorded it over them for nearly 20 years pretty cringey when they eventually managed to tap players off Celtic to win it. Quite sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1

Can we beat Motherwell, of course we can we have already done so, when we used a style of play which worked for us. Will we beat them next Saturday, I really don't know. If we adopt the same style we used against them at Fir Park then my answer is yes, if we adopt the same style we have used against both Ross County and Hamilton at home then the answer is no. I didn't think I'd ever see us adopt the same approach against Ross County again as it failed miserably. But it was if when watching the Hamilton game that we had been lined up that way to try and prove something and it failed miserably. Managing and coaching involves learning from mistakes, not repeating those mistakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab
19 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Can we beat Motherwell, of course we can we have already done so, when we used a style of play which worked for us. Will we beat them next Saturday, I really don't know. If we adopt the same style we used against them at Fir Park then my answer is yes, if we adopt the same style we have used against both Ross County and Hamilton at home then the answer is no. I didn't think I'd ever see us adopt the same approach against Ross County again as it failed miserably. But it was if when watching the Hamilton game that we had been lined up that way to try and prove something and it failed miserably. Managing and coaching involves learning from mistakes, not repeating those mistakes.

 Early goal is vital I feel. It goes without saying that there will be nerves all around Tynecastle on Saturday. A goal early will release some pressure and, hopefully, with the crowd behind them, can push them onto a good victory.

The alternative to that is unthinkable and will be the end for him for many. For the record, i’m already there but, obviously, will be behind them from the off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
On 05/09/2019 at 07:33, Smith's right boot said:

 

Got the rugby in Feb, already planned oot! 

For some reason I thought hibs and st mirren were after. 

 

Tbh I think we'll beat hibs and Aberdeen. 👍. Relatively confident given current form. 

Not sure of Motherwell and St mirren tho... 🤔

Did you actually want hibs to win the cup? You wanted them to break their 100 and odd year hoodoo? 

You dirty little sicko.  No Hearts fan would've wanted that.  Most of us despise Rangers, but wouldn't have wanted them to lose that day.

You can still justify this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1
19 minutes ago, Boab said:

 Early goal is vital I feel. It goes without saying that there will be nerves all around Tynecastle on Saturday. A goal early will release some pressure and, hopefully, with the crowd behind them, can push them onto a good victory.

The alternative to that is unthinkable and will be the end for him for many. For the record, i’m already there but, obviously, will be behind them from the off.

 

The game at Fir Park proved we can play football Boab, and the players approached it without fear. And we used those who were in midfield positions, instead of bypassing them with long balls aimed at a sole player up front, as per both RC and Hamilton. Washington played really well at Fir Park, when the ball was played to him at his feet and players were running off him. Look at the difference with how he played against Hamilton, when the ball was launched up at him on his own, and like almost every forward we have used in that way he looked awful. We do have a good squad of players in my opinion, the Motherwell game proved they can play well together, why, in fact fecking why, did the manager and coaches not see that as well. Certainly if people aren't more concerned should we lose this game I think the shit will definitely hit the fan big style if we go down to Easter Road and lose there, with an important cup tie to then follow in the midweek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Section Q
1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

 

Simple things, i suppose.

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, FruitJuice said:

Did you actually want hibs to win the cup? You wanted them to break their 100 and odd year hoodoo? 

You dirty little sicko.  No Hearts fan would've wanted that.  Most of us despise Rangers, but wouldn't have wanted them to lose that day.

You can still justify this?

 

 

**** off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

**** off.

I'm sure I've heard that 90% if anger comes from guilt.

 

A justified reply.

Edited by FruitJuice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

I probably dislike The Rangers more than Hibs but I still wanted The Rangers to win the cup.

 

Having said that, I was over it pretty quickly. It didn't bother me that much at all. I found the antics of Hearts fans who'd lorded it over them for nearly 20 years pretty cringey when they eventually managed to tap players off Celtic to win it. Quite sad.

 

 

If ranger had won it I would have found it funny as hell. In a weird way it was almost win/ win. laugh at hibs or laugh at Rangers., nah actually it was lose/ lose although like you I moved on what hibs do doesn't generally concern me too much and the fact that Rangers mark2 has still won nothing is a small crumb of comfort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

If ranger had won it I would have found it funny as hell. In a weird way it was almost win/ win. laugh at hibs or laugh at Rangers., nah actually it was lose/ lose although like you I moved on what hibs do doesn't generally concern me too much and the fact that Rangers mark2 has still won nothing is a small crumb of comfort.

A small crumb of comfort was your preference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whatever
1 hour ago, FruitJuice said:

 

You dirty little sicko.

 

:rofl:

 

Made me laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renault
2 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

Did you actually want hibs to win the cup? You wanted them to break their 100 and odd year hoodoo? 

You dirty little sicko.  No Hearts fan would've wanted that.  Most of us despise Rangers, but wouldn't have wanted them to lose that day.

You can still justify this?

 

Superbly put 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lfhearts

Worra plum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schevchenko

I'm a big levein supporter but this is it, win or he has to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O

People that think you should prefer one of Rangers v Hibs, or Celtic v Hibs, or Rangers v Celtic are idiots.

 

It's as simple as that.

 

As far as I'm concerned, you should only worry about 1 club and it's not from Leith or Glasgow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulp74
5 hours ago, Boab said:

 Early goal is vital I feel. It goes without saying that there will be nerves all around Tynecastle on Saturday. A goal early will release some pressure and, hopefully, with the crowd behind them, can push them onto a good victory.

The alternative to that is unthinkable and will be the end for him for many. For the record, i’m already there but, obviously, will be behind them from the off.

As the recent poll shows, 95% of fans have already had enough of him. Losing to motherwell will make no difference. We're stuck with him unfortunately for the rest of the season. Its ridiculous.

 

We're going into our third season of crap under him. There has been plenty occasions to get rid of him in the past (livi 5-0, after cup final, after ross co draw when we should have got beat, hamilton draw at home should have been the final straw) but he's still hanging on in there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
On 04/09/2019 at 18:40, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

There was a poll on here on the final day.

 

85% rangers/ 15% hibs

 

I compared it to choosing between a broken arm and broken leg, I chose hibs on the poll.

I dislike rangers more than hibs I think Rangers are more of a threat to Hearts, blah blah. been done to death.

Still feel the same way, dislike rangers more than hibs.

 

I am not Simon Gray, I did not score the winner for them ( honestly),I did not celebrate hibs winning the cup in any way shape or form. It just didn't bother me that much.

 

 

 

Well it bothered me!! 😖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

People that think you should prefer one of Rangers v Hibs, or Celtic v Hibs, or Rangers v Celtic are idiots.

 

It's as simple as that.

 

As far as I'm concerned, you should only worry about 1 club and it's not from Leith or Glasgow. 

 

 

Arguing over the order is daft as well.

 

Id someone hates Celtic more than Rangers, or rangers more than celtic or celtic more than hibs, or hibs more than celtic…. who cares and why if someone for example dislikes rangers more than celtic or hibs does it wind so many folk up?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FruitJuice
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

Arguing over the order is daft as well.

 

Id someone hates Celtic more than Rangers, or rangers more than celtic or celtic more than hibs, or hibs more than celtic…. who cares and why if someone for example dislikes rangers more than celtic or hibs does it wind so many folk up?

 

 

Let it go...

You must admit that you would pounce if the was someone else.  I think you just have to ride this one out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Not sure what to make of Motherwell, were not good in the cup game but two thumping wins since. Will be coming to Tynie expecting a result for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...