Motherwell game

DB-14

Absolute Scenes
17 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Nah not protesting but their opinion of Levein won't change. I expect us to do a bit better as the pressure mounts. A long winning run picking up nearly all points available is the only way to start to change people's minds, 2 decent performances in the coming weeks won't change that but it obviously would be a start.

IF we manage to turn the season round, finish 3rd or 4th, get European football and a good run in both cups...would your opinion change?

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Boab said:

Don’t like the way this is going either, Ron.

Good quote, some peoples minds on here need a good  bit being less ignorant to other supporters, ' everyone is different and acts different  !! It dont make them bad individuals ,well not all of them !!!

20 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Insinuating that the majority of people who have had enough and finally ready to do something pro-active are hun sympathisers is out of order.

Spot on Ron, I’ll say no more

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Not holding bigoted views towards people who are a different race or religion would be part of the criteria. You know, unlike many of the young guys and their groomers that TJ is clearly alluding to.

Ok. Thanks. So is it just creeps, groomers, weirdos, bigots and racists who want Levein to go ?

1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

If we lose, then by all means fill yer boots. 

If we win, CL isn’t going anywhere. 

Indeed, highly unlikely to go after a win if he doesn't after a draw. 

16 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Ok. Thanks. So is it just creeps, groomers, weirdos, bigots and racists who want Levein to go ?

Obviously not. As I've clearly stated in every post on the subject today.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Obviously not. As I've clearly stated in every post on the subject today.

It wasn’t your opinion I was originally questioning. You are a level headed forward thinking individual. Normal if you will. 

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

It wasn’t your opinion I was originally questioning. You are a level headed forward thinking individual. Normal if you will. 

Fair enough.

Looks to me that there is a real desperation to protest, a real appetite for it.

Hopefully they do it on The Plaza which is owned by the club, are physically removed and banned from the Club for life. 

Hopefully the new state of the art CCTV is pointing out as well as in, ban them all. 

Just now, Noah Claypole said:

Looks to me that there is a real desperation to protest, a real appetite for it.

Hopefully they do it on The Plaza which is owned by the club, are physically removed and banned from the Club for life. 

Hopefully the new state of the art CCTV is pointing out as well as in, ban them all. 

Hahaha. I hope so mate. If results keep getting bad they can ban the dissenting masses. Eventually it’ll just be you left. 

8 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Shouldn’t risk Smith. 

Brought players back too early last season and they got injured immediately 

He had a tight hamstring days before the Celtic game but was still risked and made it worse. 

For those people who are saying he declared himself fit for Parkhead and then had to come off are far off the mark. 

Michael Smith is an experienced guy who did not want to play at all because of the risk involved. 

He got told to play anyway. 

Kind of sums things up tbh. 

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Insinuating that the majority of people who have had enough and finally ready to do something pro-active are hun sympathisers is out of order.

That's clearly NOT what anyone, including myself, are saying

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

It's not surprising though. The posters who backed Levein for so long are really hurting he's shown them up, their backing has been a complete waste of time and energy. So they'll now use that time and energy to have a dig at the people who are going to try and do something to get the club to take positive action.

It's as pathetic as their defence of Levein over the last 12 months.

3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

It's not surprising though. The posters who backed Levein for so long are really hurting he's shown them up, their backing has been a complete waste of time and energy. So they'll now use that time and energy to have a dig at the people who are going to try and do something to get the club to take positive action.

It's as pathetic as their defence of Levein over the last 12 months.

That’s a bit twisted and completely untrue. 

1 hour ago, TheStig said:

I'll bet if a protest does happen after the match there won't be a single union flag insight.

People upset and hating the British flag ,, " on here seems a bit politically  leftist to me, strange to hate something British whether it's at a football match or wherever ???🤔🇬🇧🤔???

40 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Hi Ann.

55 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

What about banning the person who has taken us to our wonderful league record?

Even if we win our next few games, he still HAS TO GO.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

IF we manage to turn the season round, finish 3rd or 4th, get European football and a good run in both cups...would your opinion change?

That would be great but I'm struggling to see any evidence of that happening. 

Absolute Scenes
6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

That would be great but I'm struggling to see any evidence of that happening. 

I know, but would opinions of Levein change if we have a successful season?

34 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

People upset and hating the British flag ,, " on here seems a bit politically  leftist to me, strange to hate something British whether it's at a football match or wherever ???🤔🇬🇧🤔???

Not seen a single post that says or implies this, but that's for another debate/thread (or preferably not needed to be discussed at all)

Absolute Scenes
7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

if he's given the rest of the season, and he finishes 3rd/4th and we get European football, and a good run in the cups, will those that want him out now, still want him out then?

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

Just organise an other armed forces and blow them away with the guns on show.  

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

if he's given the rest of the season, and he finishes 3rd/4th and we get European football, and a good run in the cups, will those that want him out now, still want him out then?

Yes, he should not be getting as many games as he has had to turn it around.

That was an argument we heard last season and the one before.

Absolute Scenes
Just now, Gambo said:

Yes, he should not be getting as many games as he has had to turn it around.

That was an argument we heard last season and the one before.

strange that any hearts fan would want a manager gone after a successful season like the hypothetical one I created there

42 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

That’s a bit twisted and completely untrue. 

I think saying that it's going to be a union Jack, Tommy supporting gathering is twisting it even more.  There was no need to bring that into the discussion. 

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

Surely  you're  at the wind up? 

I've heard it all now from this forum. Comparing Budge to the Pie Man.

The Pie Man took Hearts to the brink of destruction, Budge single handedly saved it. 

Clearly intelligence is severely lacking amongst the Levein / Budge haters.

6 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Of course it would.  Why wouldn't it?

2 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I think saying that it's going to be a union Jack, Tommy supporting gathering is twisting it even more.  There was no need to bring that into the discussion. 

Did I even utter any of those words? 

2 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

A must win game - 3 points required going into two away games in the league 

would be good to skelp them 

Would set us up nicely for Easter road. 

Beat them and Ron is spending money on getting rid of heckingbottom and hiring a new manager.   Excellent! 

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Did I even utter any of those words? 

I never said you.  Someone else did though, and there was no need for it.  Agree?

18 minutes ago, Gambo said:

181290117_tenor(4).gif.ed5e5e0ad9f41b9b09d9aa842ffe1d65.gif

4 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

181290117_tenor(4).gif.ed5e5e0ad9f41b9b09d9aa842ffe1d65.gif

Have to say, it’s sad to see a top wind up merchant  reduced to such petty, infantile shite

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I never said you.  Someone else did though, and there was no need for it.  Agree?

Why did you quote me then? 🤔

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
14 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Yes. He's built a good squad which is obviously a credit to him. Just don't feel he can get the best out of them. Whether it's tactics or training or and accumulation of different factors I don't know but something is seriously wrong right now.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

That's clearly NOT what anyone, including myself, are saying

Edited by Smith's right boot

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He had a tight hamstring days before the Celtic game but was still risked and made it worse. 

For those people who are saying he declared himself fit for Parkhead and then had to come off are far off the mark. 

Michael Smith is an experienced guy who did not want to play at all because of the risk involved. 

He got told to play anyway. 

Kind of sums things up tbh. 

Didn’t even realise that. ****ing shambles that mate. 

Get them all out.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
35 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

His last chance was the livi thrashing. Every day he stays in his job(s) is to the detriment of the club. 

Craig Levein faces a return of Hearts' injury curse with as many as eight first-team players sidelined this weekend.

Steven Naismith is the latest to suffer a setback, with a hamstring niggle leaving him a major doubt to face Motherwell on Saturday.

Michael Smith is battling a similar problem while John Souttar remains out with an ankle issue having not featured since the opening day of the season.

On-loan Manchester United keeper Joel Pereira is still undergoing treatment on a thigh strain at his parent club.

Long-term absentees Ben Garrucio, Jamie Walker, Peter Haring, and Craig Wighton are all unavailable.

Hearts' 2018/19 season was derailed by a string of injuries and casualties are mounting again for the winless Jambos and their under-fire boss.

On Naismith, who was unable to feature in Scotland’s Euro 2020 defeats to Russia and Belgium, Levein, said: “Steven trained on the second or third day after joining up with Scotland and he felt tight.

“We got a scan done and it showed minor irritation. There was a bit of fluid around the tendon so we erred on the side of caution.

“The injury is nothing significant. He isn’t feeling the hamstring at the moment but to get him on the field we need to do a fair bit of work to make sure he is robust enough.

“The last thing I want to do is play him and have to take him off after 15 or 20 minutes.”

Edited by CJGJ

2 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Of course. Most sensible people would change their opinion.

Problem is, I can’t see it. Many factors of course but we need a balanced team to fulfill that. I worry about the Naismith situation. A player we simply can’t do without if those things are to be achieved. 

There are others who’s absence through injury are seriously hampering our efforts but he has shown what it can do for the team when he’s in.

All that aside, i’ve came to the conclusion that the main problem is not injuries but the whole coaching system. I don’t think it will ever work and needs a big re-vamp.

44 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Why did you quote me then? 🤔

I'm owe you an apology.  I was referring to it being brought into the discussion.  I wrongly thought you were agreeing that the protest would turn into a jingoism fest.  Sorry 

Absolute Scenes
38 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

His last chance was the livi thrashing. Every day he stays in his job(s) is to the detriment of the club. 

that doesn't make any sense...because if he has a successful season and we manage to pull it out the bag and do well, you're saying that situation would be detrimental to the club because Levein is in charge???

Absolute Scenes
24 minutes ago, Boab said:

Of course. Most sensible people would change their opinion.

Problem is, I can’t see it. Many factors of course but we need a balanced team to fulfill that. I worry about the Naismith situation. A player we simply can’t do without if those things are to be achieved. 

There are others who’s absence through injury are seriously hampering our efforts but he has shown what it can do for the team when he’s in.

All that aside, i’ve came to the conclusion that the main problem is not injuries but the whole coaching system. I don’t think it will ever work and needs a big re-vamp.

While I agree to an extent, we definitely saw last season that we had a system that worked before injuries happened. We were playing really well, and our coaching and tactics were working. I don't think its healthy to the success of our club to revamp everything and start again, that in itself would account another 5 year plan, stripping everything back, paying people off etc - we'd be back to square one.