Jump to content
SteauaNeedarest

Motherwell game

Recommended Posts

King prawn
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No official game thread poster going to start an official thread?

 

 

@Sarah O ..? You’ve got a good record  

 

 

That Celtic thread seems like a long, long time ago :sob: 

Edited by King prawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn
Just now, King prawn said:

@Sarah O ..? You’ve got a good record  

 

 

That Celtic thread seems like a long, long time ago :sob: 

Ken, itching to get into game build up mode. 

 

I would start it but I don’t know the correct and official amount of stars** that are used. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
6 minutes ago, King prawn said:

@Sarah O ..? You’ve got a good record  

 

 

That Celtic thread seems like a long, long time ago :sob: 

:sob: Ken.

 

 

Cup final killed me though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Ken, itching to get into game build up mode. 

 

I would start it but I don’t know the correct and official amount of stars** that are used. 😄

 

3 either side.

 

Official likes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King prawn
13 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Ken, itching to get into game build up mode. 

 

I would start it but I don’t know the correct and official amount of stars** that are used. 😄

 

6 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

 

3 either side.

 

Official likes.

 

Hasn't worked much lately .. let’s try something new

 

&£& HMFC vs MFC &£&

 

🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, King prawn said:

 

 

Hasn't worked much lately .. let’s try something new

 

&£& HMFC vs MFC &£&

 

🤷‍♂️

♡♡♡ ¿¿¿ ☆☆☆ ●●● ¤¤¤ ◇◇◇ ♤♤♤ ♧♧♧ .

 

Take yer pick!  

 

:biggrin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
His name is

Nothing less than a perfect performance and solid win will keep the fans at bay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fila
9 hours ago, His name is said:

Nothing less than a perfect performance and solid win will keep the fans at bay 

 

Rightly so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phage

Hope we get a spanking. The purists wont like that view. But we need a revolution and a root and branch clear out of the senior coaching staff. 

 

Scrappy 1-0 win does us no favours in the long term. The football is rubbish, the results are rubbish and it's just depressing. 

 

Off to kick my hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
1 minute ago, Phage said:

Hope we get a spanking. The purists wont like that view. But we need a revolution and a root and branch clear out of the senior coaching staff. 

 

Scrappy 1-0 win does us no favours in the long term. The football is rubbish, the results are rubbish and it's just depressing. 

 

Off to kick my hat.

 

:cornette_dog:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meadows

Hearts to win 3-0 Washington Mulraney & Halkett 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo

Uche hat trick, happy train back on track, sisterfisters bricking it, natural order 🚂🚂🚂, choo choo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC86

Sadly think we will get beat 2-1

 

Back to not looking forward to going to the football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco

Bevis Mugabi in line for a debut for Well.

 

Top name.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron Burgundy
43 minutes ago, Phage said:

Hope we get a spanking. The purists wont like that view. But we need a revolution and a root and branch clear out of the senior coaching staff. 

 

Scrappy 1-0 win does us no favours in the long term. The football is rubbish, the results are rubbish and it's just depressing. 

 

Off to kick my hat.

IMO a defeat tomorrow that results in his departure would be far more beneficial to the club long term than scraping a win.

However a defeat tomorrow won't make any difference to his employment status as long as Budge is in charge.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tokyowalnut

Do people seriously want us to lose tomorrow?

 

Muppets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leginten

I can only see two outcomes tomorrow: a narrow win for us, maybe 2-1, against what looked a decent side a fortnight ago, or a heavy defeat by three or four goals. The latter would indicate that the players are no longer on board, I think, and would be the final straw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

Winners win and losers lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

Actually going to go tomorrow as I want to make my feelings on Budge and Levein very clear.  Assuming we wont win tomorrow we need to be very loud and very vocal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin
2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Bevis Mugabi in line for a debut for Well.

 

Top name.

 

 

 

Unfortunate one given the crimes Robert committed though. . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid

Looking forward to a couple ( or more ) beers, not so much the game if we play as we have in the last two home games , still be behind the players and hoping for a win though. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DG_HMFC
1 hour ago, tokyowalnut said:

Do people seriously want us to lose tomorrow?

 

Muppets.

 

Mind blowing isn't it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
6 minutes ago, farin said:

 

Unfortunate one given the crimes Robert committed though. . 

 

 

He will fit in well as we have Butthead in our dugout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
5 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Looking forward to a couple ( or more ) beers, not so much the game if we play as we have in the last two home games , still be behind the players and hoping for a win though. 

 

 

 

download.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

He will fit in well as we have Butthead in our dugout.

 

😄 

Edited by farin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo
18 minutes ago, leginten said:

I can only see two outcomes tomorrow: a narrow win for us, maybe 2-1, against what looked a decent side a fortnight ago, or a heavy defeat by three or four goals. The latter would indicate that the players are no longer on board, I think, and would be the final straw.

Win or lose he’ll still be our Head Coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Actually going to go tomorrow as I want to make my feelings on Budge and Levein very clear.  Assuming we wont win tomorrow we need to be very loud and very vocal.

Can you mind how to get there 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
1 minute ago, farin said:

 

😄 top bantz. 

 

 

One of my better ones surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Can you mind how to get there 😏

 

 

Lochend yeah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo

The Motherwell players and staff must be rubbing their hands coming in to this one.

they know that if they can get the first goal or frustrate us the place could be pretty uncomfortable for our players.

hopefully we make it a shit day for them but as an away player you’re relishing this one imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

One of my better ones surely?

 

I’d say so .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

He will fit in well as we have Butthead in our dugout.

 

Back to the childish shite I see.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

 

Back to the childish shite I see.

 

 

 

:jj_facepalm:

 

Just banter my man - lighten up old boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid
17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

download.jpg

Beer tends to make me hungry so I’ll be too busy eating to shout much 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
Just now, 3fingersreid said:

Beer tends to make me hungry so I’ll be too busy eating to shout much 😉

 

 

Hope you are not too bursting a for a piss though as the toilets in the new stand is designed 50:50 male/female even though the actual ratio is 75/25

 

 

Understanding fitba since 2014

 

:fonzie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo
21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

He will fit in well as we have Butthead in our dugout.

I did find that funny tbf :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Hope you are not too bursting a for a piss though as the toilets in the new stand is designed 50:50 male/female even though the actual ratio is 75/25

 

 

Understanding fitba since 2014

 

:fonzie:

There’s plenty male toilets at the Gorgie road end bud , I’ll be fine 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
6 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

There’s plenty male toilets at the Gorgie road end bud , I’ll be fine 👍🏻

 

 

I miss just pissing on the wall of the shed

 

:sob:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22

So what other ten players will partner Clare tommorow ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
2 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

Do people seriously want us to lose tomorrow?

 

Muppets.

I know.

 

It’s like :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I know.

 

It’s like :facepalm:

Yip, no matter what the hell is going on at our club through the decades I have never wanted anything but a win. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
14 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Yip, no matter what the hell is going on at our club through the decades I have never wanted anything but a win. 

 

 

:thumbsup: Goes without saying, mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheStig
30 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

So what other ten players will partner Clare tommorow ??

Our bombscare skipper and a dodgy keeper no doubt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:thumbsup: Goes without saying, mate.

Too right M. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo
3 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Our bombscare skipper and a dodgy keeper no doubt 

Have faith, we’ve been working on defending for the past 2 weeks in training.

all will be revealed tomorrow 😏👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
54 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Have faith, we’ve been working on defending for the past 2 weeks in training.

all will be revealed tomorrow 😏👍🏻

:interehjrling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Hope you are not too bursting a for a piss though as the toilets in the new stand is designed 50:50 male/female even though the actual ratio is 75/25

 

 

Understanding fitba since 2014

 

:fonzie:

 

Think they re-designated some of the female ones in to male ones didn’t they? Although, I’m not sure you would be very tolerant of such a changing process. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

Think they re-designated some of the female ones in to male ones didn’t they? Although, I’m not sure you would be very tolerant of such a changing process. 😏

 

Doesn't matter. He's never there to use them.

 

Wonder what the toilet ratio is in Bensons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

Think they re-designated some of the female ones in to male ones didn’t they? Although, I’m not sure you would be very tolerant of such a changing process. 😏

 

 

By changing the sign only. No urinals put in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

I might just wear a dress and put a wig on and use the birds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...