Top Posters In This Topic

• jambo1975

• shauncl

• jake

• mitch41

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Just going to bump my original thread and leave it at that.

Everything you said in your original post was bang on. Tynecastle is a horrible sanitised shadow of its former self. 

Depressing for those of us that care about the club.

• 2 months later...

On the 31st August I started this thread. I rarely comment on this board let alone start a discussion. However I do feel I called it months ago. And if anyone disagrees with me now I would be staggered! 

Just now, jambo1975 said:

On the 31st August I started this thread. I rarely comment on this board let alone start a discussion. However I do feel I called it months ago. And if anyone disagrees with me now I would be staggered! 

Months? I called it 3 years ago pal.

3 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Months? I called it 3 years ago pal.

I will take the ban.

Get this pair to **** and back to **** again.

I'm the fundamental of this club along with the other supporters.

Absolute wanky shite from the op and licking the spillage from you I8.

Broken fundamentals what a ****in load ay shite

Just now, jake said:

I will take the ban.

Get this pair to **** and back to **** again.

I'm the fundamental of this club along with the other supporters.

Absolute wanky shite from the op and licking the spillage from you I8.

Broken fundamentals what a ****in load ay shite

U dont need to cry out for a ban pal. It's a forum ur entitled to your opinion. We are heading towards relegation. No matter who takes charge. If that's not a fundamental problem not sure what else is

4 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

U dont need to cry out for a ban pal. It's a forum ur entitled to your opinion. We are heading towards relegation. No matter who takes charge. If that's not a fundamental problem not sure what else is

The current team is I agree since our 5 -0 defeat last year fundamentally.

But not the club .

I first started following Hearts in the yoyo years 

The club is far from being anywhere bear broken.

And has faced far darker times.

So beat it

1 minute ago, jake said:

The current team is I agree since our 5 -0 defeat last year fundamentally.

But not the club .

I first started following Hearts in the yoyo years 

The club is far from being anywhere bear broken.

And has faced far darker times.

So beat it

I appreciate you opinion my friend in a change from the norm on kickback happy to have a debate on this instead of just chucking abuse. Yes there have been darker times but I genuinely fear under the current ownership dark times are ahead. Footballing wise we are honking. Off the field there is a clear devide of those that support Budge and those that feel she is culpable for our current situation. She kept Levein far longer than she should have, has prelongated the new manage process (admittedly some of this out with her control) and the consequences of that is people are voting either with their feet, empty seats galore for every home game or canceling their foh dd. A new manager or first team coach wont fix this. We are in serious trouble and if folk dont wake up and realise then we are in for many more dark days

4 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

I appreciate you opinion my friend in a change from the norm on kickback happy to have a debate on this instead of just chucking abuse. Yes there have been darker times but I genuinely fear under the current ownership dark times are ahead. Footballing wise we are honking. Off the field there is a clear devide of those that support Budge and those that feel she is culpable for our current situation. She kept Levein far longer than she should have, has prelongated the new manage process (admittedly some of this out with her control) and the consequences of that is people are voting either with their feet, empty seats galore for every home game or canceling their foh dd. A new manager or first team coach wont fix this. We are in serious trouble and if folk dont wake up and realise then we are in for many more dark days

At the moment all we can do is get a new manager pronto and hope he can galvanise and organise the players better than at present. Then he needs time backing in the January window to fill some key positions. Ultimately she’ll be judged on where we end the season and may well move over regardless. 

2 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

No .

The general well being of the club atm is not a worry to me.

Fundamentally.

Given our history and recent history.

But I am concerned 

It's hard to get  the right leader .

If comparisons were to be made then Budge at least compares to Mercer .

Just a pity she didnt have Alec Macdonald.

He put a mentality that stood a test of time .

Just now, jake said:

No .

The general well being of the club atm is not a worry to me.

Fundamentally.

Given our history and recent history.

But I am concerned 

It's hard to get  the right leader .

If comparisons were to be made then Budge at least compares to Mercer .

Just a pity she didnt have Alec Macdonald.

He put a mentality that stood a test of time .

He did and he only got the job after Jock Wallace and Jim Mclean declined it. Mercer got lucky. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

At the moment all we can do is get a new manager pronto and hope he can galvanise and organise the players better than at present. Then he needs time backing in the January window to fill some key positions. Ultimately she’ll be judged on where we end the season and may well move over regardless. 

The season has a cup to play for.

I hope the new direction is some football .

I think we deserve some I really do

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He did and he only got the job after Jock Wallace and Jim Mclean declined it. Mercer got lucky. 

His luck was defined by the fact hibs didnt want to sign John Grant Robertson

Edited by jambo1975
Typo

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It's precisely because the club isn't fundamentally broken that makes the current state of the squad, the performances, and the transfer policy so frustrating and more unforgivable.

1 minute ago, jambo1975 said:

That was a huge bonus. Oh when will we see his like again? 

1 minute ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

It's precisely because the club isn't fundamentally broken that makes the current state of the squad, the performances, and the transfer policy so frustrating and more unforgivable.

It also makes it recoverable. 

3 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

That legend strengthened the fundamentals of the club mate.

You are reinstated

😄

Worthing Jambo
1 minute ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Why, for once, can’t we have both at the same time?

On 14/09/2019 at 22:35, Natural Orders said:

Our players are just not good enough 

the table doesn’t lie 

Ditto 👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻