Our Footbal club is fundamentally broken

jambo1975

5 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

On the plus side, I fancy us in the play-offs.

Ha

I dunno, we might get injuries. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jambo1975

• shauncl

• jake

• mitch41

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New stand, new pitch, record breaking turnover.

First team can't win a game, acting a prick in the stands frowned upon.

Not exactly what you call "fundamentally broken".

7 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

On the plus side, I fancy us in the play-offs.

I wouldn't fancy us to beat the women's team. 

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

It’s Budges house. Not Tynecastle anymore. 

And everything is rosy according to her,it's the rest of us who have got it all wrong,aye right!

1 hour ago, kila said:

There was plenty shouting from behind the dugouts at full time, nonsense to say there was no protest or serious fuss going on.

BBC apologised for the language:rofl:

1 hour ago, Pants Shaton said:

If Budge gets rid of the Gorgie Billy Boys... good.

To be fair I think Levein's doing a fair job of getting rid of all of us !

3 minutes ago, Cade said:

New stand, new pitch, record breaking turnover.

First team can't win a game, acting a prick in the stands frowned upon.

Not exactly what you call "fundamentally broken".

This. 

Pathetic OP.

The first team are under performing, there is no doubt of that.

But the only thing broken here is the OPs pride because he got called out on his behaviour. 

Just now, leith_dude said:

This. 

Pathetic OP.

The first team are under performing, there is no doubt of that.

But the only thing broken here is the OPs pride because he got called out on his behaviour. 

My behaviour was not great. First to admit it. However it staggers me that I'm the only one in a section of thousands that's seems to care. When did we last win a league game at home? I would genuinely have to Google it as I cant remember. When did you last walk out of tynie being happy with a performance? In the last 2/3 years maybe 3/4times. Celtic 4 0 and 1 0. Win over hibs when don cowie scored and Motherwell betfred cup quarter game. We cant keep hiding behind off field success.  We are in freefall and anyone who thinks otherwise needs a serious reality check

I don’t think as a club we’re broken , we’re just going in the wrong direction with a manager who has let his ego get the better of him , he has lost a vast amount of our support who are now disillusioned with him and his arrogance going what’s been posted on here after today’s game. Mrs Budge now has to let her head rule her heart and do the right thing and relieve CL of his duties for the better of the club and try to put us back on the right track which is with better attacking football and going up the table

18 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

I wouldn't fancy us to beat the women's team. 

The women's team would hammer us and make us load the dish washer. 

24 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

If he stays and we avoid the play offs I will donate £50 to your chosen charity.

Deal, if we're relegated under his stewardship, i'll come back to you with the same offer.

3 minutes ago, EH11 said:

Deal, if we're relegated under his stewardship, i'll come back to you with the same offer.

Boy this bet is full of positivity :unsure2:

Our club is not fundamentally broken :rofl:

What a load of pish. Our club is in a better place than it has ever been in our entire existence. 

All the that needs to happen is a change in the dugout and we’re sorted.

This place 🤦‍♂️

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, Jammy cokes said:

Jambo1975 totally agree  soft as shite like sitting in a library wont be back as long as levein is there. Loved him as a player but time to go now ffs.

Tynecastle has always been the same other than v Hibs and the Old Firm. Hearts rack up a good score it's different but if not it's like today

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

It must be the most futile bet ever struck . 

The chances of Craig being in charge if we are anywhere near the bottom of the league come Xmas is zero 😂

2 hours ago, Oneneilberry said:

Soft as shite..more interested in creating a friendly zone where fans can sit on their hands for 80 minutes

Tynecastle has went from a bear pit to a bouncy castle

16 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Tbh, I think we'll have a good season.  Nuts given current form but if we can get Naismith and Soapy on the park and can get some confidence back in the team, we'll be challenging for 3rd or 4th.  Madness according to some but it's how I see it!

18 minutes ago, ramrod said:

It must be the most futile bet ever struck . 

The chances of Craig being in charge if we are anywhere near the bottom of the league come Xmas is zero 😂

Futile if I believe that CL will still be manager at the end of the season and we'll be no-where near relegation?  Easy £50 I say!

1 minute ago, EH11 said:

Tbh, I think we'll have a good season.  Nuts given current form but if we can get Naismith and Soapy on the park and can get some confidence back in the team, we'll be challenging for 3rd or 4th.  Madness according to some but it's how I see it!

Good for you, but it is a big leap given the current situation - just a win would be nice to start with.

Always liked CL but dont know if there is any coming back with the support after todays reaction at the end.

Been going on too long now - he even sacked Cathro with a better record TBF

While not completely broken, Budge must look at the empty seats and wonder what was the point in increasing the grounds capacity.

There's no chance of gaining anything from it unless what's being served up gets a revamp. 

9 minutes ago, EH11 said:

Futile if I believe that CL will still be manager at the end of the season and we'll be no-where near relegation?  Easy £50 I say!

Yep , the other lad has no chance of winning lol 

Ann Budge is a hero for what she has done no question however she is in danger of messing her legacy. Get rid of this archaic imposter Levein

I never went today and never missed it. Instead, shot a couple of games of pool with my 14 yr old son and saved myself the pain and angusih. Until Leveins goes, I ain't heading back. Sick of it. 

2 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

I never went today and never missed it. Instead, shot a couple of games of pool with my 14 yr old son and saved myself the pain and angusih. Until Leveins goes, I ain't heading back. Sick of it. 

Know how you feel mate.

Have been feeling pretty sh*t the last few days but dragged myself along, only to make myself feel worse.

The joys of being a Jambo eh?

3 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

She is the reason we are a football club.

Unfortunately it's the man she trust with the onfield department that continues to get things wrong.

Anne budge is starting to become part of the problem, how much longer do we bow to her and call her a saviour,she thinks the sun shines out leveins backside even though us older jambos knew he should have been kicked to **** after the Livingston game

MR INCREDIBLE

Everything is good. 

We now have a woman's team and a phone line to report people not being nice. 

Give me back my old Tynecastle bear pit where opposing sides were terrified to come. 

We are now a soft touch and it is embarrassing. 

3 hours ago, Oneneilberry said:

Soft as shite..more interested in creating a friendly zone where fans can sit on their hands for 80 minutes

Dunno where you sit but we can say what we want and usually everyone joins in. ( regarding footballing matters).

Football is a disaster mind you, where was levein of early noughties who'd throttle players from touchline. Tell the media to fxck off etc

Edited by Blacky87

Ann Budge is a hero for what she has done no question however she is in danger of messing her legacy. Get rid of this archaic imposter Levein

4 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Everything is good. 

We now have a woman's team and a phone line to report people not being nice. 

Give me back my old Tynecastle bear pit where opposing sides were terrified to come. 

We are now a soft touch and it is embarrassing. 

Wonder if Budge saw any misbehaviour today.  Her job will get easier as she will soon be able to see the actions of everyone in the ground without CCTV as there will be no-one there.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Look at me I swore n that, nae one else did so they dinnae care. 

Bollocks. 

There is a serious debate about what we do and how we do it, but the op is just attention seeking pish. 

We are not broken. 

We are having poor results, do we stick with the plan or rip it up?

Clubs do this all the time, doesn’t mean the club is broken Ffs 

What plan, oh aye the 5 year one when did that start, 6 years ago, there is no plan it's about time you woke up and smelt the coffee budge and levein are taking us nowhere, grannies have no place running a football club

Nelly Terraces

Levein needs removed from all aspects of the club, along with the entire backroom of clueless dimwits.

Employ a proper football manager who has a modern, attacking, ethos. Employ a 'Head of Football Development' which is a non board level post. 

Engage with fans over getting a better atmosphere at games, and standing at matches, if anyone REALLY steps put of line, banned for 5 games. 

Watch us fly....

3 hours ago, Oneneilberry said:

Tynecastle hasnt been a 'bear pit' for a long long time. The atmosphere is poor because of the performances on the pitch, not because of Ann Budge.

The club is not 'fundamentally broken'. What a load of shite. 

Edited by tokyowalnut

3 hours ago, stan said:

We were nearer 'fundamental broken ' when Vlad fled leaving us with no budget and few players.

What we are just now is a strong squad that's badly prepared and seriously underperforming.

Standing swearing and castigating others for staying calm doesn't mean they don't equally care

How are we a strong squad,we have injuries virtually every game name a player today that would get in a spfl 1st eleven team

Oneneilberry
2 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Tynecastle hasnt been a 'bear pit' for a long long time. The atmosphere is poor because of the performances on the pitch, not because of Anne Budge.

The club is not 'fundamentally broken'. What a load of shite. 

Granted performance influences atmosphere but i’ll Stand by my opinion that ANN Budge is a contributing factor 

3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

The reason everyone is so annoyed is because we are so far from being broken. The club is in an incredible place on and off the field. The facilities are top notch, the stadium is almost unrecognisable and the squad is top notch. The problem is the manger and his ability to get the best out of everything he has at his disposal. That’s where most of the anger comes from. A club of our size with the players we have shouldn’t be going into the first international break joint bottom of the league. 

And therein lies the problem,off the field yes top notch, the squad are weak and 2nd rate, not a robbo,colqhoun,clark or zico amongst them,Christ right now I would take a berry or Whittaker

Some of the attacking play in the first half was sublime.

The defence and goalkeeper however were VERY suspect and gave Hamilton hope when there should have been none. 

The support have a lot to play in that with a nervousness apparent right from the offset. If you don't want to support your team then don't bother turning up, we'd be better off without you.

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, farin said:

She’s taking us for mugs, but these words are coming back to haunt her now. 

0C9A0E16-153C-4862-AEF2-834219309736.thumb.jpeg.f938dfd23a4ebc17f8764c687834c44e.jpeg

" I think hes done "?  so hes no finished f.....g up  yet ??? Well said budge !!!

3 hours ago, stan said:

We were nearer 'fundamental broken ' when Vlad fled leaving us with no budget and few players.

What we are just now is a strong squad that's badly prepared and seriously underperforming.

Standing swearing and castigating others for staying calm doesn't mean they don't equally care

Totally agree with this, we have a strong squad assembled by levein so would i would give him the first round of games to see if things improve. He would have left Tynecastle today in no doubt that he's at the last chance saloon. 

Another thing from today was the chanting Levein we want you to go was totally Embarrassing. I get that some people are not happy but it was up there with the plane stunt. We've had some bad managers in the past but for some reason it seems so much more personal to some of our support.

Nelly Terraces
1 hour ago, VALDOS' said:

While not completely broken, Budge must look at the empty seats and wonder what was the point in increasing the grounds capacity.

There's no chance of gaining anything from it unless what's being served up gets a revamp. 

There's 7 of my group who no longer attend games. 5 of us having been going over 40+ years & 2 who are from England going around 20 years. All were just fed up & above all bored at games the last few years & the atmosphere is also non exist existent.

I actually got offered free tickets from 2 people for today but declined both offers. Went to see Edinburgh United instead & had a good wee day out with a pretty decent match. Much better use of my spare time than going to the Tynecastle morgue.

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, Paul Shark said:

To be fair I think Levein's doing a fair job of getting rid of all of us !

Well said 👏👏👏👏👏

Just now, Oneneilberry said:

Correct i said today if the wee man scored in a derby play turning Japanese then i thought ffs is that offensive or ffs is everything offensive according to Budge remember people shes getting her money back we ain't she has done so much good for the club but not for nothing  i have and you my fellow fans have and we sill will be when she has gone 

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

The one small positive amongst all this shite at hearts is knowing you are greeting and at breaking point given a woman is pulling the strings at our club.

Hopefully our next gaffer is either gay or black and you have a heart attack.

Wow what a nice person you truly are,wishing someone to have a heart attack

Sexton Hardcastle
4 minutes ago, shauncl said:

Wow what a nice person you truly are,wishing someone to have a heart attack

Not a serious one.

Maybe just strong enough for the bloke to consider not being such a vile ******* all his days.

18 minutes ago, Oneneilberry said:

Granted performance influences atmosphere but i’ll Stand by my opinion that ANN Budge is a contributing factor 

You were obviously very quick to reply, I had edited my post. Well played though 🙄

Why is she a factor? Do you not sing incase you offend her? I'll Stand by my opinion that ANN has had no impact on the atmosphere. 

The club isn't broken.............the football on the pitch is broken, diabolical, shambolic, pitiful, pathetic and extremely disappointing. 

The club howerver, is in a very healthy position going forward.