• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Away up in Gorgie

• Sagan

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff Turn

Cochran’s says Joel has great distribution in training.

Is this in 5s training? All I have seen is utter shite distribution in 135 minutes so far.

Just now, sadj said:

That doesn’t change the fact that we have been comfortable. They’ve not looked dangerous in the slightest. 

We’ve sat back according to the experts on here.

highlandjambo3

1 nil at half time..... feel optimistic until an early second goal then it all goes south......4-1 with a late consolation goal from a set piece.........

hope I’m wrong

Hickey and Mulraney done alright down the left

Celtic have seen plenty of the ball but done little with it - rubbish decision making at the goal has let us down

Clare anonymous

Washington has got a thankless task today - no one within 20 yards of him at any point. 

Stephen Muddie
5 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Half past 3 wants its update back.

Ooooh, get HER guys

3:39 actually.

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

I agree about Clare Was meaning him on here. 

So just a personal dig then. Bash on sonny.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

A very large amount of Hearts supporting “experts” would agree with me laughing boy!

Woosh! :rofl:

1 minute ago, Tricks said:

Can't see us scoring unless get a pen

Either that or a pinger , only really had one dangerous ball into their box first half. Same with them though they’ve had two both cut out by Halkett , been a very low tempo game. 

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

A very large amount of Hearts supporting “experts” would agree with me laughing boy!

Include me in that fine group....

3 minutes ago, Whatever said:

^ Seen Zaliukas about 3 times in the flesh.

No - I was unfortunate enough to see Zaliukas in the flesh far more times than he deserved to be in the team. So you can’t pin that one on me.

15 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Stream went down and on chat box like 5 trolls all posted yaaas 1-0 hearts at the same time-ish. Fell for it :muggy:

Have you tried hesgoal ?

12 minutes ago, graygo said:

Celtic level?

He was superb last week against Motherwell.

Do you still think he's good enough to play for us?

HT  Hickey showing his maturity today. On his 18th birthday get him on a long contact and slap a 5 million pound contact on his head.

Absolute Scenes

Not a terrible half. Had it not been for the fact Berra is completely finished and Brandon not knowing what year it is we’d be going in having frustrated them. Get Forster tested and get that centre back ran at as he has zero pace. Keep it tight defence

Came off Berra for the goal.

Got himself in such a bad position.

Struggle to see how we get back in this.

Uche on to partner Washington maybe.

Hickey has looked poor in possession but no one helping him.

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

A passenger.  End of!

Hasnt cost us a goal all season though. Berra has cost 3.....

Balance?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Whelan has been solid and had some good passes. Damour and him have both been comfortable so far. (Thats from watching Hearts TV though)

Using a VPN?

1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

No - I was unfortunate enough to see Zaliukas in the flesh far more times than he deserved to be in the team. So you can’t pin that one on me.

Sure.

Negatives - Smith’s injury, the goal and that short corner

Positives - everything else 

Not a bad half, still a lot to play for.  Souttar for Berra next week has to be the easiest decision Levein will ever make but I’m half expecting to see him play Souttar or Halkett at RB.

CloustonHMFC
10 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

Is hearts TV working?

I’ve watched it on my Xbox every week since November with no problem but it seems like they’ve updated their website and now it doesn’t work on the Xbox and I’ve had to revert to using my phone to watch it. 

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

HT  Hickey showing his maturity today. On his 18th birthday get him on a long contact and slap a 5 million pound contact on his head.

5?

15 mate 

Get Clare off and get big Uche on, I know he’s been crap so far this season but he always seems to cause Celtic problems. 

I can't see how getting constant injuries early doors with things like tweaked hamstrings is just bad luck. Are warming up correctly? Are the players fit enough?

Look, once or twice, aye shit happens but it seems like every week we've got another muscle injury.

Needs looked at IMO.

Just now, Morgan said:

And, you got called ‘sonny’.

:rofl:

Well he’s 12 isn’t he??? 🤔

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, sadj said:

That doesn’t change the fact that we have been comfortable. They’ve not looked dangerous in the slightest. 

God knows , it could of come off any of the three of them. It bounced waist height then veered from the middle of them into the net.

Its the reason we have been in anyway "comfortable", nothing to do with yet another complete non performance by Hearts at Parkhead. Barely laid a glove on them as usual. Would be better just forfeiting the points for all the commitment is to winning any. 

Just now, indianajones said:

Not watching or listening but I'll guess its a usual Levein in Glasgow type game. 

Not really , we’ve tried to pass our way forward. Chances limited at both ends. Midfield is competing fine. Their best outlet is a long ball down the left for Forrest to chase. Shit goal to lose. Bit of us nullifying them , them not performing to their best so far. Comfortable , should be 0-0 and its really slow tempo’d so far

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

We were a better team with Zal in it. Prove me wrong.  

1 minute ago, OTT said:

I can't see how getting constant injuries early doors with things like tweaked hamstrings is just bad luck. Are warming up correctly? Are the players fit enough?

Look, once or twice, aye shit happens but it seems like every week we've got another muscle injury.

Needs looked at IMO.

This!

We have players in our team capable of being better. We are just far too negative and look to stifle and disrupt rather than actually playing with freedom and looking to win the game.

As soon as Celtic scored you think to yourself that'll be that because we will have zero ambition to try and get back into the game.

Hope we come out 2nd half, take men on, pass the ball and try and score. 

In about them ffs.

Bazzas right boot

Really want Clare or Mulreny to step up. 

Seem rather comfortable, shame we chucked a goal in. 

We could get something here, as long as we don't concede a second, do that and we'll Likley fold. 

Uche might u ruffle them a bit and help with pressing them

Hope over fear.... 

3 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

@Sussexscot Yes bud. It's been up and down, down at the moment. So it's YT and the geordie host

Sorry then, for me it has generally been reliable.

pettigrewsstylist
Just now, OTT said:

Needs looked at IMO.

Agreed. Its been pretty clear for some time in my peer chat.

Jambo, Goodbye

My prediction was 1-1 before the game so I'm half right so far.

If only we had another player like mulraney on the other side. I haven't seen Clare contribute yet so anything with potential has only came down our left. It leaves us unbalanced and a little predictable. 

We've certainly not sat back in this game though. 

6 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Sure.

Yip - I am sure.

In fact he was responsible for the only time I have walked out a Hearts game. 3-0 down to rangers at home and we brought him on in midfield as our last sub.

I walked out in disgust and it was 4-0 by the time I got to the Tynecastle Arms.

Edited by Jammy T

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

And, you got called ‘sonny’.

:rofl:

Raeburn youthful good looks, no chance it'll happen to you castle boy! :laugh:

Unknown user
Just now, sadj said:

Not really , we’ve tried to pass our way forward. Chances limited at both ends. Midfield is competing fine. Their best outlet is a long ball down the left for Forrest to chase. Shit goal to lose. Bit of us nullifying them , them not performing to their best so far. Comfortable , should be 0-0 and its really slow tempo’d so far

Good summary