Hearts fan assault

Hairdryer

2 hours ago, Meadows said:

I seen on Facebook someone has set up a Go Fund Me page, hoping to raise £1000 to help the lad whilst he’s off work / recovering .

over £300 raised in its first hour so hopefully reaches the target . 

can you give us a link please ?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• JyTees

• davemclaren

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LeylandJambo
1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

Anyone who goes to a game looking for a scrap is a literal degenerate and should be put down for the benefit of society and evolution as a whole.

Couldn't agree more 

Just now, obua said:

Serious,who goes to the football with there mum.

Because that's what we should be focusing on here..... ??! :cornette:

2 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Police in the van should be pulled by their boss....they wont be.

People still not realise that a single punch can kill someone.

Exactly.

11 minutes ago, obua said:

Would you have that option if he was with his dad 

12 minutes ago, obua said:

I think you should concentrate on grasping a basic understanding of the English language rather than who someone chooses to go to the fitbaw with. 

1 minute ago, Hairdryer said:

Would you have that option if he was with his dad 

Correct. Pathetic comment.

14 minutes ago, obua said:

:facepalm: What an awful statement

hope the lad recovers . Shocking 

14 minutes ago, obua said:

15 minutes ago, obua said:

So you can't go to football with a parent?

Oh,and it's..........their.

16 minutes ago, obua said:

Thankfully Ann Budges Daughter... what a ****ing stupid thing to say!

16 minutes ago, obua said:

Absolute fud with that comment.

Wish the young man a speedy recovery, awful that you get grief like this just going home with your mum from a game of football. Scumbags

17 minutes ago, obua said:

What a stupid ******* comment

Grow up Ffs. 

TyphoonJambo
37 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

can you give us a link please ?

I would like one as well.

PaulHartley10

I've taken my old dear to see the new main stand...what was I thinking.

Better just segregate every older/middle aged woman in Tynecastle. Nobody should be bringing them.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

A grown man putting the hard punch in. A grown man.

****ing pathetic. Hope karma catches up with him quickly.

Yup. Sounds like younger lads started it and mr hard man comes in throws a punch then legs it.

****in coward.

53 minutes ago, obua said:

Probably Mrs Budge’s Daughter.  

Thank **** for Mums that go to the fitbaw...

1 hour ago, obua said:

:cornette:   Not enough of these.

I have been to loads of Stirling Albion matches with my mum.  They have always  been her team and my 2nd team.

Edited by Randy Marsh

1 hour ago, obua said:

Wish I had one to goto the football with.

upgotheheads
4 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Came through the underpass just after it had happened. Tried to speak to the young fan to check if he was OK. Didn't realise how bad his injuries were. It was clear who the group were that had attacked him so followed them up through the shopping centre to make sure they weren't thinking of turning back to have another go. When we got up to the road I pointed the group out to police in a van who showed no interest in doing anything about it. Claimed they'd drive round and have a look despite me telling them the culprits were 20yards behind their van. Really poor policing that there was no presence through the underpass, carpark or shopping precinct.

That said, playing football on a Friday night is clearly crazy and an unnecessary extra pressure on the police. By that point I'd already seen the police in a game of cat and mouse with a different group at the council offices. While the police are also having to deal with a standard Friday night of full pubs. 

Not impressed by Motherwell chairman's crocodile tears either. Guarantee that group of fans that attacked will be known to the club and sit in the "ultras" area. Spend the game getting riled up by the drum and loud hailer spending the time focussing on the away fans rather than the game and have wound themselves right up by the time they leave, before they start looking to pick fights. No surprise this happened at Motherwell. Tend to see guys looking for trouble with away fans after every game there. The club has a problem that is deeper than this one incident and sounds like the chairman is in denial about it.

Hope the young lad makes a speedy and full recovery.

Sadly that's all too typical of the police's attitude to anything that requires them to  spoil their evening.

3 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Police in the van should be pulled by their boss....they wont be.

People still not realise that a single punch can kill someone.

If you speak to any cop in a situation as described above, tell them you have noted their number and will write to the Chief Constable about their lack of effort.  That can sometimes prompt them into action.

To be fair to the Cops, they probably had their hands full on a Friday night anyway, without having to cover the football.

Hopefully the victim makes a speedy recover and they can identify & convict the culprit.  The Cops should be showing the victim some photos of the usual suspects, if they eventually get round to doing something about it. 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, obua said:

Seriously, who doesn't know the difference between there and their? 

Young lad gets seriously assaulted for no reason and you're querying who he's going to the football with. Have a word with yourself, pathetic. 

Liberty taking scum. Used to have lots of respect for Motherwell fans & still do have some for the ordinary fans, but the wee fuds who occupy the corner that manky little tin shed they call a stand are sub human filth on par with the old firm. It takes a proper coward to attack someone walking home from the game let alone when they're with their Mum. Speedy recovery to the poor lad.

Sucker punches are the mark of the liberty taking shitebag. Doing it while with a large group and the victims with his old dear is a special kind of ***** baggery. Hope the lads alright. 

1 hour ago, Meadows said:

Not on Facebook but thanks for the link. I’ve just donated to the young lad. Now sitting at over £700. Hearts fans really are the best. Get well soon young man and hope to see you back at Tynecastle very soon x 

Would love to think these lads will be on the wrong end of a pasting themselves one day. But you just know they are the types that if they ever did bump into a bunch of actual casuals they would start sprinting in the opposite direction!

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

The police in this country are now scared of getting hurt. Half the police nowadays shouldn't be police as they are not upto it but political correctness dictates. Soft as shite alot of modern day coppers

Was gonna post similar earlier. Think you are spot on in your assessment. I think some guys/girls sign up to the police because it is a reasonably well paid job and cause they think they are going to get to do cool sh!t like you see on TV. 

The reality is at somepoint or another you are going to be in dangerous situations. If you can’t stand the thought of a couple of stitches or a black eye it’s probably not the right vocation for you. 

2 hours ago, obua said:

If ever there was an example of an arsehole, you’ve just supplied it. What a ****in’ rasper. 

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

To be fair to the Cops, they probably had their hands full on a Friday night anyway

This is in no way a dig at you bud, but **** this “to be fair to the cops” shite.  A witness tried to report the crime to them and even identified the group involved, and what did these useless twats do? Absolutely sweet FA.  🤬🤬🤬

2 hours ago, obua said:

Cmon mate you're better than that. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Nucky Thompson
2 hours ago, obua said:

You would think if you did you would be as safe as houses. Not in Motherwell, their 'firm' are  all junkie feckwits

Been battered a few times in Gorgie, maybe they took revenge on the weak

40 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

This is in no way a dig at you bud, but **** this “to be fair to the cops” shite.  A witness tried to report the crime to them and even identified the group involved, and what did these useless twats do? Absolutely sweet FA.  🤬🤬🤬

Agreed - if they have actually just not bothered/been too afraid to do anything it’s a pretty shocking dereliction of duty, and is a major part of the problem in general

42 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

And to think every club pays them thousands and they do less than the minimum wage stewards (who I generally fee sorry for). Call Craig Bellamy a welsh ******* and get a weekend in the cells - break someone’s jaw and they’ll do **** all. 

3 hours ago, obua said:

What a stupid thing to say.....!!

3 hours ago, obua said:

Get feckin lost.

And, try typing in English next time, will you?

I would love to still be going to the football with my mum...alas she is having a pint with Dave MacKay .

One of the worst things I have read on this website Obua.

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, obua said:

:lol:

Hooked a few with that one.

• davemclaren locked this topic