Hearts fan assault

Hairdryer

1 minute ago, MattyK82 said:

The 🚀 obviously thinks he’s Billy Bright. 44 years old and carrying on like this? Absolute loser. 

He’s ages with boy’s Mum. :facepalm:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• JyTees

• davemclaren

• been here before

Byyy The Light

The muppet will no doubt wear his conviction for this as a badge of honour and be regaling people in years to come of the night he ran Hearts out of town and things got nawty.

Its how these clowns operate. 

Maroon Sailor
5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Here he is , the muppet. Scott Notman. Hard man eh.

69690570_2752828041418277_1657782038234660864_n.jpg

Absolute Spangle

Had eff all to do with him as well. Fecking chimp

AlphonseCapone
19 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Stone island hat - check. 

Fat - check. 

Punches people from behind - check. 

21st century casual. 

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Who according to his Facebook volunteers at Shelter. Doubt they'll want associated with scum like that. 

Punching someone from behind = absolute shitebag. 

Is this not potentially  a Scottish Sentencing Council Payback order?

The nine possible requirements are:

Unpaid work
People subject to a CPO can be ordered to carry out between 20 and 300 hours of unpaid work. This is the most common requirement. Each community can put forward ideas to their local authority for the unpaid work. Examples include:

cleaning beaches, graffiti, litter
         redecorating scout halls, schools, day centres, care homes
         gardening in parks
         clearing snow and gritting pathways
         helping in a charity shop or community cafe
         furniture and shop delivery for vulnerable people such as the elderly.

indianajones

Guy probably cries into his pillow every night wondering how he can be accepted by his 17 year old peers. 

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

He’s ages with boy’s Mum. :facepalm:

Exactly 🤦‍♂️ absolutely tragic! 

44 year old running about with wee silly laddies stone island cap and a t-shirt with dressers on it, a book about their casuals in the late 80’s is it not time someone grew up??? maybe the judge will ask him that

3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

A 44 year old manchester city supporting motherwell casual. Is there anything you can add to that to make it more tragic? 

Lots from this thread 😂

Doctor FinnBarr
10 minutes ago, Boghell51 said:

44 year old running about with wee silly laddies stone island cap and a t-shirt with dressers on it, a book about their casuals in the late 80’s is it not time someone grew up??? maybe the Sheriff will ask him that

FTFY mate

2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Bet he still lives with his Mum.

Playboy duvet cover on his single bed.

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Looks like Derek Johnstone

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Looks like Derek Johnstone

Christ!  He’s no’ that fat.

I'm sure there'll be witnesses queuing up to testify that the fat Motherwell lad was goaded into the attack. Probably find a few on this thread.

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Bet he still lives with his Mum.

Playboy duvet cover on his single bed.

😄

LanarkshireLad

This guy has been swaggering round Motherwell for years. No one likes him as he worships football hooligans and buys drink for kids

LanarkshireLad

That wee fat dick has been swaggering about Motherwell for years. He thinks he is a professional football hooligan and growls at random people all the time.

His mum sadly passed a few years back and had to put up with his nonsense for years.

Guy is an embarrassment to his mother and Motherwell

I'm from Motherwell but please dont tar us with the same brush as this clown.

I actually know who this nugget is as do most people who ever walk through Motherwell town centre, not due to his reputation but more to do with his swagger and hanging around street corners with children !!!!

Hes actually the local laughing stock.

I'm not one to throw accusations about but when someone his age is only ever seen with young boys ???

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2019 at 19:31, BigPhill said:

I'm from Motherwell but please dont tar us with the same brush as this clown.

I actually know who this nugget is as do most people who ever walk through Motherwell town centre, not due to his reputation but more to do with his swagger and hanging around street corners with children !!!!

Hes actually the local laughing stock.

I'm not one to throw accusations about but when someone his age is only ever seen with young boys ???

I've worked guys from Motherwell over the years and they've all been good guys, well the ones that don't follow the old firm.

I agree this erse is an exception.

On 29/08/2019 at 19:31, BigPhill said:

Groomer is the correct term. Adults who try and coerce and encourage youths and children towards unsavoury actions and behaviour. 

Damn something must be happening in town - had 4 police cars go past me within half mile of getting home and another 2 in the 3 mins since I got in. Must be no police left in Longstone now...

Seymour M Hersh
On 27/08/2019 at 22:08, Morgan said:

Boy needs a shave, and a diet plan.

Even just some sort of an education would be a start. Have you still got your Janet & John books? Perhaps we could send him a care package c/o HMP Barlinnie.

47 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Damn something must be happening in town - had 4 police cars go past me within half mile of getting home and another 2 in the 3 mins since I got in. Must be no police left in Longstone now...

Wrong thread, but :

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Even just some sort of an education would be a start. Have you still got your Janet & John books? Perhaps we could send him a care package c/o HMP Barlinnie.

Janet and John books safely bubble-wrapped in our storage unit. :thumbsup:

Education?  He’s no Castle or Raeburn, that’s for sure. :) 

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Morgan said:

Janet and John books safely bubble-wrapped in our storage unit. :thumbsup:

Education?  He’s no Castle or Raeburn, that’s for sure. :) 

Wouldn't even get near Lauriston or Greyfriars. Would walk into Stew Mel or the Sonibums though. :laugh:

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Wouldn't even get near Lauriston or Greyfriars. Would walk into Stew Mel or the Sonibums though. :laugh:

Sonibums.  :rofl:

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

We never grow up when it comes to inter school rivalry. :laugh:

I give you Hairy Erse kins.

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Very kind of you but I always preferred the hairy foreskins.

Each to their own, Mr Welton.

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Get off the bally pitch Mr Hastie! 

Donald likes this comment.

289E7F21-02DB-4DDD-BFCC-87DF485C1AD2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

I've worked guys from Motherwell over the years and they've all been good guys, well the ones that don't follow the old firm.

I agree this erse is an exception.

Yoda. This guy has “anti-establishmentarianism traits”

He likes to “hang around licensed premises” in the hope a young lad or girl asks him to go get alcohol for them.

’Finks e is proper hard” 

Probably puts Green St Hooligans on for a right hard chug!

• 3 months later...
Stephane Grappelli

Did this all get resolved?  When the Celtic bottled incident thread got bumped this incident immediately came into my head.  I'm sure I wasn't alone in that.

• 1 year later...
22games nro

Saw in the record he might be going on a wee holiday with no need to self isolate, pleasing 

Motherwell thug shattered young Hearts supporter's jaw in unprovoked underpass attack

A yob faces jail after a brutal and unprovoked assault left a young football fan with a shattered jaw and suffering from depression and "suicidal thoughts".

Hearts supporter Darren Manson was attacked by Motherwell hooligans as he walked to a train station with his mum after a game.

Hamilton Sheriff Court heard this week that Scott Notman, 46, joined in the "stramash" and punched the 22-year-old on the face.

The dad-of-three then bragged: "That's how it's done, boys, that's how it's done."

Scott Notman was arrested after being caught on CCTV running into the underpass. He admitted to his partner what he'd done and made Facebook posts about the incident.

Sheriff Millar deferred sentence until next month, but warned Notman, of Airbles Street, Motherwell: "All options are open. It's a very serious matter."

Doctor FinnBarr
25 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Saw in the record he might be going on a wee holiday with no need to self isolate, pleasing 

Motherwell thug shattered young Hearts supporter's jaw in unprovoked underpass attack

A yob faces jail after a brutal and unprovoked assault left a young football fan with a shattered jaw and suffering from depression and "suicidal thoughts".

Hearts supporter Darren Manson was attacked by Motherwell hooligans as he walked to a train station with his mum after a game.

Hamilton Sheriff Court heard this week that Scott Notman, 46, joined in the "stramash" and punched the 22-year-old on the face.

The dad-of-three then bragged: "That's how it's done, boys, that's how it's done."

Scott Notman was arrested after being caught on CCTV running into the underpass. He admitted to his partner what he'd done and made Facebook posts about the incident.

Sheriff Millar deferred sentence until next month, but warned Notman, of Airbles Street, Motherwell: "All options are open. It's a very serious matter."

Awfy pleasing. Hopefully a compen order to be paid to Darren too.

1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Awfy pleasing. Hopefully a compen order to be paid to Darren too.

I agree with you.  Please keep us posted on the sentence.

Would like to think this moron will be forking out £50 or so to his victim for a very long time.

What a fat jakie **** :sick:

Hope he gets his sentence rammed up him, literally.

46 years old :vrface: 

Savage Vince
3 hours ago, 22games nro said:

What a cowardly waste of air. 

Bazzas right boot

Hope he gets the jail and a Hearts fan in the mould of Uche is his cell mate. 

John Findlay
11 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Hmmmm, hopefully the gaol, as that is what he fully deserves, however I can't help thinking the Sheriff is looking at alternatives.

Салатные палочки
On 27/08/2019 at 19:02, maroonlegions said:

What a ticket eh :laugh:

That Dressers book is okay for a look into the clothes and the culture but just as they take liberties on the street, they take a lot of liberties with their stories. 

Never lost a fight if you believe what you read. 

9 hours ago, tian447 said:

What a fat jakie **** :sick:

Hope he gets his sentence rammed up him, literally.

46 years old :vrface: 

There really aren’t enough facepalms are there. What a f’n loser

Batistuta87

A guy in his 40s cutting about with a bunch of wee boys battering other wee boys is absolutely tragic. Hopefully has a nice wee standing order leaving his account and landing in his victim's for the rest of his life as a stark reminder of how much of a dickhead he is.

Edited by Batistuta87

• davemclaren locked this topic