Hearts fan assault

Hairdryer

YouLetYourClubDie
1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Really, is there any need for this? Not the first person I’m sure who’s ever made a mistake through drink and a very low blow to post this on JKB? Maybe you’re a relative or the new boyfriend of the girl in question. I don’t condone it but don’t see what you’re trying to achieve by posting the link

It seems very relevant given the thousands of pounds that are being raised for the boy by many posters on JKB. I am sure one or two might have had reservations about parting with their money if they had known this me included. 

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• JyTees

• davemclaren

• been here before

14 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

It seems very relevant given the thousands of pounds that are being raised for the boy by many posters on JKB. I am sure one or two might have had reservations about parting with their money if they had known this me included. 

:spoton:

You will get pelters mate but I am with you on this. 

Is it too late to get your money back? 

Edited by jambojase

Nucky Thompson
16 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Who gives a feck.

I'll bet you googled his name looking for skeletons in his closet.

Fecking saddo

YouLetYourClubDie
13 minutes ago, jambojase said:

You will get pelters mate but I am with you on this. 

Is it too late to get your money back? 

I am sure I will and just found out you can get a refund on GoFundMe though I had no idea of that beforehand. 

2 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I am sure I will and just found out you can get a refund on GoFundMe though I had no idea of that beforehand. 

I suspect quite a few people will go down this route in light of the new information.

Edited by jambojase

YouLetYourClubDie
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Who gives a feck.

I'll bet you googled his name looking for skeletons in his closet.

Fecking saddo

I saw someone else share it on Twitter and thought it only right I share it on here. This is the age we live in whether you like it or not. Certainly seems like you really don't like it. It does make me wonder why!

YouLetYourClubDie
8 minutes ago, jambojase said:

I suspect quite a few people will go down this route in light of the new information.

Most likely though as you said I suspect the majority won't care. I am surprised his Mum didn't advise him to steer well clear of the papers after Friday.

Nucky Thompson
Just now, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I saw someone else share it on Twitter and thought it only right I share it on here. This is the age we live in whether you like it or not. Certainly seems like you really don't like it. It does make me wonder why!

It's a totally separate incident and has no relevance on what happened to the laddie coming back from watching his team,

I don't know him from Adam but he'll not be the last jilted partner doing something daft.

You posted it on here looking for a wee bit attention and it looks like I've given you some, My bad

The two things are completely unrelated.    He still should never have been badly injured through going about his business.     Bit of a naive thing though,   to go public and presumably expect an unfortunate past to remain unknown.     He might like to consider defusing the situation by going public once again to express his regret for his previous actions.       

YouLetYourClubDie
Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

It's a totally separate incident and has no relevance on what happened to the laddie coming back from watching his team,

I don't know him from Adam but he'll not be the last jilted partner doing something daft.

You posted it on here looking for a wee bit attention and it looks like I've given you some, My bad

It is relevant to people giving him money though if you accept that it would have made some people more reluctant to do so. 

I can't say I have ever been inclined to chuck cement over any of my ex's cars but each to their own. 

Maroon Sailor

Kind of puts a different light on his character cementgate does

I wonder if he wasn't giving it big licks back now - had my doubts what his mother said - but she'd have been better off saying nothing

Nicky says the gang started shouting abuse at them which sparked the incident.

She said: "All I said was to shut up silly wee boys, but they just started attacking us and mostly going for my son.

Has it been confirmed it was Motherwell fans who done this? Or is everyone making assumptions? It’s also unclear what actually happened in the lead up to the incident. Maybe we should reserve judgements and accusations until there is more clarity surrounding events. Regardless of how and why; it shouldn’t of happened in the first place. I hope the lad makes a speedy recovery, learns a thing or two from it and the perpetrators are brought to justice.

Silvery_Moon
15 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Kind of puts a different light on his character cementgate does

I wonder if he wasn't giving it big licks back now - had my doubts what his mother said - but she'd have been better off saying nothing

Nicky says the gang started shouting abuse at them which sparked the incident.

She said: "All I said was to shut up silly wee boys, but they just started attacking us and mostly going for my son.

Certainly it was ill advised of his mum to shout that at them. Sadly that did not help her son at all. 

I was going to contribute but not going to bother now.

A huge amount has been raised in any event. 

loveofthegame
3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Really, is there any need for this? Not the first person I’m sure who’s ever made a mistake through drink and a very low blow to post this on JKB? Maybe you’re a relative or the new boyfriend of the girl in question. I don’t condone it but don’t see what you’re trying to achieve by posting the link

Not sure turning up to a young lassies house on Christmas morning with a bucket of cement after sending abusive messages is a normal drunken mistake tbh. Pretty creepy & messed up behaviour. 

None of us know what was said or done on the night. I have my doubts that nothing was said by the lad and he got a sore face but that's only my opinion, where I believe there's usual no smoke without fire.

If faced with a large group of opposition fans I'd tend to keep the head down and ignore any antagonism. IF that is what he done then of course it's out of order and upsetting thing to happen. 

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Deans Jambo said:

None of us know what was said or done on the night. I have my doubts that nothing was said by the lad and he got a sore face but that's only my opinion, where I believe there's usual no smoke without fire.

If faced with a large group of opposition fans I'd tend to keep the head down and ignore any antagonism. IF that is what he done then of course it's out of order and upsetting thing to happen. 

I don't know what exactly was said and by whom before the incident, but it would seem to conform to a well established, recognised, and very common scenario: a couple, or two young guys, walking down the street after dark get abuse from a larger group of pissed/drugged-up young lads with the sole intention of getting some sort of reaction from either. It doesn't matter at all to them whether the reaction is from the male or female - in fact, if it's a couple, the abuse is usually aimed at the female to increase the chances of her partner "defending" her - and then that's all the aggressors need. (In fact they don't even need this and will often just attack anyway.)

It happens every weekend in many communities all over Scotland and the UK: this is the "society" we have created.

55 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

It happens every weekend in many communities all over Scotland and the UK: this is the "society" we have created.

We reap what  we sow.

Its all to evident on here,the type of society we are breeding.

7 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

:rofl: Well this has taken an interesting turn!

7 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I also agree with this. Very creepy behaviour from him and I'd definitely feel less inclined to give knowing that.

*shudders*

Ron Burgundy
15 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

He should be fine through there on Saturday mate.

seeing as the games on Sunday :lol: 

Ok smarty pants. He thinks it'll be a stroll in the park, he's in for a rude awakening.

2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Ok smarty pants. He thinks it'll be a stroll in the park, he's in for a rude awakening.

He might be a lucky mascot unlike his old man.

Weakened Offender
On 18/08/2019 at 22:28, dannymack said:

But as 47 year old with a bald head and a fantastic dress sense I'll not be anywhere near the baying mob looking for revenge. Just to make it clear 

Morons. Morons everywhere...

Maroon Sailor
51 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Over 2K raised. 

How many bags of cement can you get for that ?

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Maroon Sailor
8 minutes ago, Homme said:

Glad i kept my money in my pocket!

Not condoning what was still a horrible attack mind you.

Think the article makes him and his Mum to be squeaky clean in all this. The fact she is putting pictures of him looking sorry for himself over social media is another thing I don't get as well as the old "All I said" line.

Horrible attack all the same but it seems the have a go hero that delivered the blow from behind needs a visit from the Police.

Silvery_Moon
21 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Think the article makes him and his Mum to be squeaky clean in all this. The fact she is putting pictures of him looking sorry for himself over social media is another thing I don't get as well as the old "All I said" line.

Horrible attack all the same but it seems the have a go hero that delivered the blow from behind needs a visit from the Police.

27 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

How many bags of cement can you get for that ?

:lol:

Horrible attack, but no way I’d be lining the coffers of the wee creep.  Behaviour like he’s shown is very rarely an isolated incident.

Serge Pizzorno

Hope the lad recovers, and the rat is caught, but can someone please tell me the need in a go fund me?

Many of us have been beaten and battered, and I very doubt our first reaction was to get public donations ffs. 

Due to the info above, fair to say my donation will be put on hold. 

15 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

What a pathetic post. The two incidents have got **** all to do with one another - and the one with the ex girlfriend is hardly the worst thing I've ever heard. Goosd to know some people's concern for sa fellow jambo in trouble depends on whether he's never done anything stupid in his life before.

Truly hobo-style behaviour.

Silvery_Moon
1 minute ago, HighTimes said:

What a pathetic post. The two incidents have got **** all to do with one another - and the one with the ex girlfriend is hardly the worst thing I've ever heard. Goosd to know some people's concern for sa fellow jambo in trouble depends on whether he's never done anything stupid in his life before.

Truly hobo-style behaviour.

You are correct sir the two incidents are separate and I hope the scum that did this to him are brought to justice. 

However when it comes to paying out money I don't think there is any harm in knowing a wee bit more about who we are giving the money too. 

The Internet
5 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Hope the lad recovers, and the rat is caught, but can someone please tell me the need in a go fund me?

Many of us have been beaten and battered, and I very doubt our first reaction was to get public donations ffs. 

Always found it a bit weird that folk actually donate to these things, but I'm sure it wasn't set up by him or the mother. They're rarely started by the victims. 

30 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

I think it’s because the boy won’t be able to work for a month or so. Assuming he is in a job where he does not get sick pay. 

Fraggle Rock
Just now, TheOak88 said:

I think it’s because the boy won’t be able to work for a month or so. Assuming he is in a job where he does not get sick pay. 

Thats how i read it, but it was for 1k as he would be out of work for 2 weeks.

jambogirlglasgow
On 18/08/2019 at 18:17, obua said:

Serious,who goes to the football with there mum.

I do. Happy to answer any other questions about it.

ps as others have pointed out it’s an adverb you were looking for- “seriously.” 

45 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Will he not get a fair wedge from the Criminal Injury compensation set up, or is that not still a thing? 

Whether he's done something silly before is irrelevant, and even if he told the 'Well boys to "**** off" he didn't deserve a smashed jaw. 

Anyway I shan't be donating either. 

14 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

I do. Happy to answer any other questions about it.

ps as others have pointed out it’s an adverb you were looking for- “seriously.” 

Yep. I just wish I had the opportunity to take my Mum along 😔

Maroon Sailor
13 minutes ago, smiler said:

Will he not get a fair wedge from the Criminal Injury compensation set up, or is that not still a thing? 

Whether he's done something silly before is irrelevant, and even if he told the 'Well boys to "**** off" he didn't deserve a smashed jaw. 

Anyway I shan't be donating either. 

Could be karma for pouring cement on his ex's car

6 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Could be karma for pouring cement on his ex's car

I hope he mixed it using the correct ratios. One part cement, two parts sand, four parts aggregate, and water of course. 

This is my preferred mixing ratio, others may have different preferences.

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

The plot thickens.

What plot ?

The guy got attacked as he and his mum were walking to the railway station.

The rest is totally irrelevant. 

Could have happened to any of us.

Maroon Sailor
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

What plot ?

A guy pours cement all over a plot of land...

and then the plot thickens.

7 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

A guy pours cement all over a plot of land...

and then the plot thickens.

Quite concrete evidence there

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

What plot ?

It becomes relevant when we are being asked to part with our hard earned cash for him. 

14 minutes ago, jambojase said:

It becomes relevant when we are being asked to part with our hard earned cash for him. 

So don't part with it, if it bothers you that much.  FFS

18 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Cos he's not an arsehole?

4 hours ago, Homme said:

Glad i kept my money in my pocket!

Not condoning what was still a horrible attack mind you.

This

sidjamesbottle
4 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Anyone want to crack me on the jaw? Could do with a couple of grand 💴 thanks in advance. 

Be round the now halfers !

indianajones

Gofundme for a broken jaw? 

His ex is probably driving a Ferrari now if she went down the same route. 

Worlds gone mental. 

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

Gofundme for a broken jaw? 

His ex is probably driving a Ferrari now if she went down the same route. 

Worlds gone mental. 

More fool those who donated. 

• davemclaren locked this topic