Meadows

Ann Budge

ri Alban
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I rarely post on here now so hardly "constant".

By choice?

JyTees
31 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Its not my place to answer for King Prawn, but I suspect he read in to my comments something that was not intended. I suspect he feels my c omment about no overseas players was racist. That was not my intent, it was really a comment on the high ccost of players now, partcicularly from other c ountries. In the days I was referring to the players were Scots born mainly local lads who were paid a salary but many continued apprenticeships. Bobby Flavell funny enough became not a target of racism but one of extreme dislike when he took off to Bogota.

My other comment about being able to look after yourself were relative to comments about basically gangs of teens looking after each other at games now. When I went it was either with a couple of friends, one of whom became a very succesful Hearts goalie, I was in to boxing, had as a fourteen year old challenged my father who gave me a good whipping, then taught me that rules didn't count in a street fight and showed me a number of moves he had learned as a boy miner in Fife. I didn't and never have other than army or police assistance needed anyone to bother me. And I may say  still do not feel the need for aid in turmoil.

Anyone trying to insinuate anything from your anecdote from days gone by Bob has serious issues themselves. I'm not sure what shrimp was getting at. It'd be interesting to hear.

JyTees
39 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

DP.

Edited by JyTees

Big Slim Stylee
23 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Apart from the grammatical error in the first sentence. 

As a paid up member of the grammar police, you’re right and I can only apologise. 😀