Ann Budge

Meadows

PhoenixHearts

Oh dear.

A special level of self-debasement that only the anonymity of the internet can truly provide.

I'm feeling equal parts both fremdschämen and schadenfreude... 

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Boab

• davemclaren

• AJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Mrs Budge, I know you read this forum as it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy but wake up to what football is about. It is not charity work, community cohesion, rainbows, unicorns and dancing round trees. It is tribal and you will NEVER change that. In every virtuous, self righteous act you do that you think is in the good name of the club you hammer another nail into our coffin.

You are as disconnected to our fanbase and football in general as I am to snapchat, the charts of today and reality tv. It is simply not your bag. You are here for you. Tynecastle is yours and our club is yours.

It is clear many people are waking up to you Mary Poppins but sadly it is also clear we are now fully accelerating in your lane and heading to your destination.

You'll have some hangover the mawra i8.

I thought ibshit had gone and found somewhere else to spout complete tosh. During his absence it appears he hasn’t found his brain. Shame 

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I8😂

Master troll or utter spangle? you decide.... 

I think i8's pretty special, I'm going for both

doctor jambo

To be fair, he is making a lot more sense than a large number of other posters at present, and at least his posts are insane vs bitter/angry

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The 'ban this' and 'ban anyone who I do not agree with' crowd are out in force I see.

Tolerance

:fonzie:

Like the tolerance you showed in your opening post to Ann's charitable work?

41 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Mrs Budge, I know you read this forum as it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy but wake up to what football is about. It is not charity work, community cohesion, rainbows, unicorns and dancing round trees. It is tribal and you will NEVER change that. In every virtuous, self righteous act you do that you think is in the good name of the club you hammer another nail into our coffin.

You are as disconnected to our fanbase and football in general as I am to snapchat, the charts of today and reality tv. It is simply not your bag. You are here for you. Tynecastle is yours and our club is yours.

It is clear many people are waking up to you Mary Poppins but sadly it is also clear we are now fully accelerating in your lane and heading to your destination.

Didn't bother reading through all comments. But I'm assuming it's obvious this is a hobo trolling. And he certainly got his bites.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Bravo sir

It's an oldie from in here. 

Comes in handy, a lot. 

Says more than words ever could. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

...a bit disco

Tbf, he HAS united Kickback like it hasn't been for a looooong time.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

I made that, fair proud tae 

:verysmug:

It's what the Internet was made for. 

Comes in handy. 

Ann telling i8 he's number one... 

Really horrifically stupid and just plain wrong OP.

Still, cracking stuff from an entertainment perspective but sadly the car crash kind rather than anything positive (which is par for the course in this place).

44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Wow.....just no. Ann Budge is actually the best owner of Hearts in a generation.

It should have been ten
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's what the Internet was made for. 

Comes in handy. 

Ann telling i8 he's number one... 

You sir are spot on :thumb:

30 minutes ago, Barack said:

Goes missing for weeks...and has been gagging on posting that.

:rofl:

This. 

Thought he'd finally been punted..

Bazzas right boot
Just now, It should have been ten said:

You sir are spot on :thumb:

Oh,  I forgot to say....great work! 

👌

John Findlay
37 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Helping everyone bar the fans you mean?

How would you know regardless of your and others protestations you are no fan.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

How would you know regardless of your and others protestations you are no fan.

He's said he stopped caring. 

🙄

57 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I would say you are more disconnected to our fanbase and football in general than she is, to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I would say you are more disconnected to our fanbase and football in general than she is, to be honest. 

Really? As much as I like this forum (it has been part of my life for 15 years) it represents a small section of the Hearts support. The section that Mary Poppins wants to believe speaks for the entire fanbase. The vast majority of Hearts fans are not active members on this board. I speak to Hearts fans everyday and browse other Hearts forums. The Golden Girl is no 'Queen' to most.

This forum is highly exclusive and pretty much one song sheet is printed for singing. Mrs Poppins is very unpopular with many Hearts fans. Now, I know all these people are obviously bigots, criminals and thugs but believe it or not this forum does not speak for an entire fanbase 

6 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Go home. Earth is full. 

Sounds very EDL...

Earth Defense League

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Really? As much as I like this forum (it has been part of my life for 15 years) it represents a small section of the Hearts support. The section that Mary Poppins wants to believe speaks for the entire fanbase. The vast majority of Hearts fans are not active members on this board. I speak to Hearts fans everyday and browse other Hearts forums. The Golden Girl is no 'Queen' to most.

This forum is highly exclusive and pretty much one song sheet is printed for singing. Mrs Poppins is very unpopular with many Hearts fans. Now, I know all these people are obviously bigots, criminals and thugs but believe it or not this forum does not speak for an entire fanbase 

Yerm Gem. The blind delusions of a vest.

Dagger Is Back

Brain entangled with his colon as a good friend of mine would say. Rarely have I a read such merde

Edited by Dagger Is Back

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I really think you need help mate. I’m starting to pity you now, I genuinely think your mental health is suffering. Please take a break man!

2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I really think you need help mate. I’m starting to pity you now, I genuinely think your mental health is suffering. Please take a break man!

I have taken 6 weeks off. Feel great.

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Nope. Not yet...

:lol:

That is pitiful, go and post on the other forums and spare us this p!sh - sorry wrong quote!

Edited by geomac