Ann Budge

Meadows

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The sums don't add up.

We pay millions to them. They are a charity. How do we receive more than we pay out? 

Call me old fashioned but we should receive money to wear a company logo (and it IS a company) not pay out.

I heard that we pay them £1 million plus per year. How can anyone tell me this 'charity' pays back more or whatever investment she lets us believe it brings in.

We don’t pay them anything. Read the article I posted. A benevolent group of supporters pay Hearts to wear the logo, and give the same amount to the charity. 

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Boab

• davemclaren

• AJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

We don’t pay them anything. Read the article I posted. A benevolent group of supporters pay Hearts to wear the logo, and give the same amount to the charity. 

You have to be zipped up at the back to believe this imo.

So a benevolent group of rich Hearts fans are skipping down the road one sunny day. A lovely rainbow in the sky and drops of jupiter on the ground. What shall we do? Invest in our amazing club to make us better one asks. No, another angrily replies. We will give millions to charity and put it on our shirt. But what about the millions we can make from sponsors one asks. Bollox to it it one shouts. We will receive pennies from heaven and cuddles from the sky fairy for our good work.

They then skipped merrily down the street into the sunset.

Can people please stop quoting the ****in balloon? Do us all a favour and put him on ignore, your experience on here will improve immediately. 

Dagger Is Back
1 minute ago, Paris 84 said:

Can people please stop quoting the ****in balloon? Do us all a favour and put him on ignore, your experience on here will improve immediately. 

👍👏

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You have to be zipped up at the back to believe this imo.

It’s in the signed off accounts. If we didn’t receive the money, she’d have to plug the gap with her own cash. If that was the case, then there’s every chance she was the benefactor in the first place, and she’s being incredibly altruistic. If that is indeed what she did, then she’s gifted us millions of her own money, and that in itself would make her an even better owner. That’s before we even factor in that she would have had to have kept her generosity secret from the supporters... and we all know how much you hate virtue signalling.

Whichever way you slice it, she’s either gifted us millions, or brokered a deal with rich individuals who have done so. Either way, your comment about her costing us money by not attracting a sponsor is horseshit. 

It should have been ten
2 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

:spoton:

51 minutes ago, geomac said:

Did she reject you for a job or knock you back? I can't see why you would dislike her, never mind 'a great deal'. Never mind repeating it ad nauseum to all!

Shes a woman

41 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Another first. We can put that in the trophy cabinet with our non alcoholic heineken and tampon machines (which I do actually very much support).

As for the questionable charity SOC, I will not be fooled into thinking it is anything more than a make us look good at our expense project.

Hates women , likes tampons? 🤷🏻‍♂️

32 minutes ago, Homme said:

i8 I like you as a poster but the fact is if we win out next two games you'll be saying nothing like the sort of stuff you are posting now. 

On a more general note, some of the things I've seen written about our owner manager and ex manager recently are disgusting and not befitting of a Hearts fan, or normal human beings in general. 

Indeed

24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Say what you will but with Wonga we won the Scottish Cup and with SOC we can't even go through as top seeds in a pre season tournament v fishermen.

Didnt hibs play the fishermen? So wonga won the Scottish Cup. Mind that time Ranault sponsored us and cost us the league. 

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The sums don't add up.

We pay millions to them. They are a charity. How do we receive more than we pay out? 

Call me old fashioned but we should receive money to wear a company logo (and it IS a company) not pay out.

I heard that we pay them £1 million plus per year. How can anyone tell me this 'charity' pays back more or whatever investment she lets us believe it brings in.

We pay them nothing. I8 you are the one who's head is in the sand. Away back to yer tent in the country whilst the decades pass and society changes (mainly for the better). Second the charity doesn’t pay us we get paid to wear the save the children logo as a benefactor pays us to do so.

7 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

4weeks away or so to come back with this pish....however you are correct it was a far better 4weeks without us being dragged back to life in the 1700s

18 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

Me. I do.

I am glad to have a club I can genuinely be proud of and was happy to talk of them when advertising them to tourists, not by discussing football, but all the amazing history, and positive aspects of how we run our club. You want a good team on the park, I can understand that, but your attacks on Budge are unwarranted and nothing to do with the product on the park right now. 

If you really believe we are just a football team and no more that's fine, but I love what we do with the community and I will always support these causes. I'm more likely to put my money to Hearts because they support these causes than in spite of it. 

I support Hearts because of Neil Berry's dad being my neighbour. The reason I love them like I do is because they helped get me back in to work, they have helped friends of mine, and have always been more than just about a sport. Their initiatives are entwined with who they are to me. 

Just quickly will add, this was all before Budge I did the back in to work initiative (and later filmed a documentary on it). Budge isn't doing anything radical so I don't get the seethe, she's just continuing our proud tradition as a football club with an interest in community.

Tbh, I couldn't be more proud of Hearts when they're winning cups, pumping Hibs and playing in glamour European ties. All the other petty point scoring is only useful when none of the above is being achieved. Football should be our priority.

All that guff smacks of Hibs and their weird infatuation with balancing their books etc. I've yet to get into a discussion with a rival fan and debate who has the best sponsor or community initiatives.

36 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

So a benevolent group of rich Hearts fans are skipping down the road one sunny day. A lovely rainbow in the sky and drops of jupiter on the ground. What shall we do? Invest in our amazing club to make us better one asks. No, another angrily replies. We will give millions to charity and put it on our shirt. But what about the millions we can make from sponsors one asks. Bollox to it it one shouts. We will receive pennies from heaven and cuddles from the sky fairy for our good work.

They then skipped merrily down the street into the sunset.

See my posts above. It's 100% what I would do and I'm glad a wealthy Jambo feels the same. I would invest in to Hearts if rich with the ideal a % goes to causes such as StC on the shirt, or *gasp* women's football.

6 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Tbh, I couldn't be more proud of Hearts when they're winning cups, pumping Hibs and playing in glamour European ties. All the other petty point scoring is only useful when none of the above is being achieved. Football should be our priority.

All that guff smacks of Hibs and their weird infatuation with balancing their books etc. I've yet to get into a discussion with a rival fan and debate who has the best sponsor or community initiatives.

To each their own. I still celebrate our on field vicotries like any fan, and I wouldn't point score over "best sponsor" or initiatives, but I'm glad my club promotes these all the same.

Football is our priority. It's not either/or. We are not suffering from on the park investment due to our other work and as another poster has said, we actually make more from Save the Children as our sponsor so these investments can be financially beneficial as well.

Without the football part of the business, all the great initiatives are pointless. Without Budge, the football part of the business wouldn’t exist. I love that Budge has pioneered some truly great stuff with us. She has taken our club from literally the gutter, the way we where doing business, interacting with everyone around us etc etc was shambolic and she rebuilt our good name. In the years she has ran the club we have built a new stand, rebuilt our name but more importantly rebuilt the business model to such a standard that other clubs could only dream of having the set up we do. Now we have a stable footing to ensure that future generations of Hearts fans never have to go through what we went through. Does Budge need to address the results on the park, 100%. She has told us they are reviewing this as we speak, am happy to trust that she’ll sort what she doesn’t like. My only criticism of Ann Budge would be her relationship with Levein, it’s become, from the outside looking in at least, too cosy. Again tho, nothing Budge has done so far leads me to think she can’t or won’t deal with that situation when she feels the need. I’d also be willing to bet she probably feels her relationship with Levein has probably become a little too cosy herself, hence the warnings to him in her press recently. 

For what its worth, I like I8 posts. He clearly loves Hearts and like many other people just now have concerns. He is also true in saying that Budge isn’t universally loved amongst the support. He has his own way of saying things but some of the personal abuse he gets is out of order. Even more so when some of the people firing out the abuse often complain that people say mean things about Levein and Budge. Our current run of form and a combination of the past few seasons have added to the growing unrest amongst the support. 

6 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Without the football part of the business, all the great initiatives are pointless. Without Budge, the football part of the business wouldn’t exist. I love that Budge has pioneered some truly great stuff with us. She has taken our club from literally the gutter, the way we where doing business, interacting with everyone around us etc etc was shambolic and she rebuilt our good name. In the years she has ran the club we have built a new stand, rebuilt our name but more importantly rebuilt the business model to such a standard that other clubs could only dream of having the set up we do. Now we have a stable footing to ensure that future generations of Hearts fans never have to go through what we went through. Does Budge need to address the results on the park, 100%. She has told us they are reviewing this as we speak, am happy to trust that she’ll sort what she doesn’t like. My only criticism of Ann Budge would be her relationship with Levein, it’s become, from the outside looking in at least, too cosy. Again tho, nothing Budge has done so far leads me to think she can’t or won’t deal with that situation when she feels the need. I’d also be willing to bet she probably feels her relationship with Levein has probably become a little too cosy herself, hence the warnings to him in her press recently. 

For what its worth, I like I8 posts. He clearly loves Hearts and like many other people just now have concerns. He is also true in saying that Budge isn’t universally loved amongst the support. He has his own way of saying things but some of the personal abuse he gets is out of order. Even more so when some of the people firing out the abuse often complain that people say mean things about Levein and Budge. Our current run of form and a combination of the past few seasons have added to the growing unrest amongst the support. 

He’s talking utter shite though. He’s accusing the club of lying about sponsorship/benefactor donations. Are we supposed to just pretend he’s right, because you like his factually incorrect posts? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

He’s talking utter shite though. He’s accusing the club of lying about sponsorship/benefactor donations. Are we supposed to just pretend he’s right, because you like his factually incorrect posts? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Know what, **** that guy. 

On the day we compare Bury's fate to our own near miss we should be taking a sober moment to appreciate the lady that stepped in with millions of pounds of her own money to save our club.

It's no surprise that respect is missing from certain quarters, **** that guy.

Just now, Smithee said:

On the day we compare Bury's fate to our own near miss we should be taking a sober moment to appreciate the lady that stepped in with millions of pounds of her own money to save our club.

No, you’re not allowed to say that about him, that’s abusive apparently. You have to just let him tell lies and abuse the woman who saved our club. 🙃

Honestly, What has this support become. We can abuse the person who saved our club, a Hearts legend and the current players, but dear god, do not say anything mean and nasty to those who dish out the abuse. 😄

it’s actually pretty sad to see what has become of our fanbase, mate. ☹️

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

No, you’re not allowed to say that about him, that’s abusive apparently. You have to just let him tell lies and abuse the woman who saved our club. 🙃

Honestly, What has this support become. We can abuse the person who saved our club, a Hearts legend and the current players, but dear god, do not say anything mean and nasty to those who dish out the abuse. 😄

it’s actually pretty sad to see what has become of our fanbase, mate. ☹️

Your good totally spot on Jambo

13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yes, best ignored!

It's totally pointless trying to have any reasoned debate with some on here who obviously think they could do a better job of running the club than the people currently in charge.  I'm not sure I'd trust some of them to run a bath, let alone a football club.

There's an underlying misogyny among some supporters, some of it reasonably subtle, which is pretty sad. Whether it's criticising Budge's lack of football knowledge, sly digs about the stand, having a go at us putting money into women's football or her one woman quest to sanitise everything at Hearts. 

All of this against a backdrop of having little knowledge of all the work that has gone into the commercial side of the club to turn things around. 

The world has moved on, there is a bigger picture and the club is looking at the future and trying to understand what that will look like and how you attract fans coming from a very different place than many of us.

Criticising Budge's loyalty to Levein is reasonable but conflating this with other issues is ridiculous. Ironically when we do come to replace the manager her patience will make the job even more attractive to applicants.

Nobody is perfect but yesterday's demise of at least one club places our own close escape into sharp perspective. I like different opinions here, I am the first to point out it's a message board but a little more reason on occasion wouldn't go amiss. 

Edited by Jodami

5 minutes ago, Jodami said:

There's an underlying misogyny among some supporters, some of it reasonably subtle, which is pretty sad. Whether it's criticising Budge's lack of football knowledge, sly digs about the stand, having a go at us putting money into women's football or her one woman quest to sanitise everything at Hearts. 

All of this against a backdrop of having little knowledge of all the work that has gone into the commercial side of the club to turn things around. 

The world has moved on, there is a bigger picture and the club is looking at the future and trying to understand what that will look like and how you attract fans coming from a very different place than many of us.

Criticising Budge's loyalty to Levein is reasonable but conflating this with other issues is ridiculous. Ironically when we do come to replace the manager her patience will make the job even more attractive to applicants.

Nobody is perfect but yesterday's demise of at least one club places our own close escape into sharp perspective. I like different opinions here, I am the first to point out it's a message board but a little more reason on occasion wouldn't go amiss. 

What a very good post.  Your point about her patience is particularly good.  

52 minutes ago, bawheed said:

Just hope the nepotism on the new stand holds up?

I was on the tour of the new stand, but didn't see the nepotism.  Is it near the vomatorium?  

Hearts are Hearts and have always had supporters complain. I go back to the chairmanship of George Irvine, a bully of a man but he got a pretty good Hearts team going. We had an excellent manager in Tommy Walker, and there were days when he got jeered. Its not really the Leveins or Budges that are the problem its sports. I don't think there is any other entity where the product you are buying can create such ecstasy and later such agony.  Teams are having a great run but for various reasons personnel change, Some teams get better others fall, and round and round it goes.

Hearts are no different in about seventy four years of involvement from one extent to another I have seen it all, Cup wins, league titles, League Cups, and of course relegation, and just pure doldrum football. Its that way just now, not the best, some positive signs ruined by a negative one. You can harp on, you can change coaches , managers chairpersons what ever you want, but until the combination is correct it won't happen. The truth is we all like a bit of not so good, it gives us something to complain about, show our ability to manage, and have absolutely no responsibility for success or failure.

One big difference now is we can yack all we want on JKB and most of the time nobody knows who you are, many years ago you done your talking in the pub, and many times had to put up or shut up.

I have to say one of the proudest times I have had of Hearts support and team was the efforts to save us from the financial problems, and the recovery to where Hearts belong.

Edited by bobsharp

shaun.lawson
18 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Hearts are Hearts and have always had supporters complain. I go back to the chairmanship of George Irvine, a bully of a man but he got a pretty good Hearts team going. We had an excellent manager in Tommy Walker, and there were days when he got jeered. Its not really the Leveins or Budges that are the problem its sports. I don't think there is any other entity where the product you are buying can create such ecstasy and later such agony. 

Yes. That's why I always bristle at the "you're no Hearts fan, I smell vermin" patter that always get trotted out on here at those who are most critical. Even though that siege mentality and over-defensiveness is all part of the emotional life of most football fans too. This is not a rational pursuit!

Emotions predominate instead: anger, fury, despair, almost nihilism at times. "Worst performance I've ever seen", "worst manager in our history", "the owner is clueless", "she'll never sack Levein even if we end up in League 1"; and if someone doesn't see things in that exact way, "get your head out the sand! Wake up and smell the coffee!" Yet there's also joy, euphoria, delirium at others. Football fandom is not a world for nuance and shades of grey. 

Plenty of the things which are said on here, daily, have probably always been said by most football fans about their respective clubs. It's just that in the past, it wasn't all there in public view 24/7. There weren't forums for people to obsess to the nth degree about their club every waking minute of the day. Fans haven't really changed; nor have Hearts. The vehicles on which they can express themselves have proliferated, that's all.

Edited by shaun.lawson

1 hour ago, shaun.lawson said:

Yes. That's why I always bristle at the "you're no Hearts fan, I smell vermin" patter that always get trotted out on here at those who are most critical. Even though that siege mentality and over-defensiveness is all part of the emotional life of most football fans too. This is not a rational pursuit!

Emotions predominate instead: anger, fury, despair, almost nihilism at times. "Worst performance I've ever seen", "worst manager in our history", "the owner is clueless", "she'll never sack Levein even if we end up in League 1"; and if someone doesn't see things in that exact way, "get your head out the sand! Wake up and smell the coffee!" Yet there's also joy, euphoria, delirium at others. Football fandom is not a world for nuance and shades of grey. 

Plenty of the things which are said on here, daily, have probably always been said by most football fans about their respective clubs. It's just that in the past, it wasn't all there in public view 24/7. There weren't forums for people to obsess to the nth degree about their club every waking minute of the day. Fans haven't really changed; nor have Hearts. The vehicles on which they can express themselves have proliferated, that's all.

Babies have been throwing their toys out of the pram well before social media.

Ann is simply poo pooing the harsh facts because of the unicorns around her. 

We are VERY much a losing club (except the young girls who win 578 nil every week)

Crowds down and are continuing to plummet.

Zero atmosphere in HER ground

Teams love playing us

Quite frankly you would get more entertainment putting Steel Magnolias on and spending the next 90 minutes watching that than watching Levein and Worzel Gummidge's team. Oh and the other boy with the headset thinking he is in the Backstreet Boys.

Transfer after transfer window Levein somehow finds a way of bringing in more duds than the one before.

The money we are wasting on players can only be covered by the money fairies for so long. Winning games just simply has to happen soon.

Oh and what is with her continual job creation for roles we simply do not need. We have more staff than ****ing Walmart! No need.

Edited by i8hibsh

11 hours ago, Smithee said:

Ffs I thought he'd been punted at last

Me too. Can't say it's been pleasant on here lately with all the daft wee hobos posting but at least we didn't have i8. Must have been away in a caravan for his school holidays

8 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

Is a fan. Is a supporter. Is also a complete and utter clown.

How many of those boxes do you tick?

🤔

4 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

Except that people would firstly not have a username to hide behind and also have to say it to someone’s face. 

A lot of posters on here would have been slapped a long time ago. 

Generic Username

Some of the theories getting drummed up by the Luckies League of Ordinary Gentleman and the Benson's Brain Trust are a right carry on. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

We are VERY much a losing club (except the young girls who win 578 nil every week)

Teams love playing us

Quite frankly you would get more entertainment putting Steel Magnolias on and spending the next 90 minutes watching that than watching Levein and Worzel Gummidge's team. Oh and the other boy with the headset thinking he is in the Backstreet Boys.

Transfer after transfer window Levein somehow finds a way of bringing in more duds than the one before.

The money we are wasting on players can only be covered by the money fairies for so long. Winning games just simply has to happen soon.

Oh and what is with her continual job creation for roles we simply do not need. We have more staff than ****ing Walmart! No need.

The atmosphere is down to 2 things.

Primarily the product on the park that she ,Levein is responsible for.

But the irony of all ironies is that the folk that cry 'snowflake' in many aspects of their day to day life, have quite frankly, spat the dummy and decided to proactively sit on the naughty step and take the huff.

If I can't be a bigoted, sexists, racist arsehole then I'll just say eff-all.

Edited by DETTY29

The Future's Maroon
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Teams love playing us

Wow, even worse that the thread you started yesterday. 

Hearts/Budge seems to be causing you you some kind of mental stress. Your six week hiatus doesn’t seem to have helped, in fact all it’s done is allow you to vent up more anger, maybe try six months next time.

As for the personal abuse of staff at the club, sometimes I wonder if you have even  hit puberty...yes I know you are an adult, just some of the rubbish you post makes me wonder at times.

Just remember, without Budge...NO HEARTS, let that sink in.

4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

The atmosphere is down to 2 things.

Primarily the product on the park that she ,Levein is responsible for.

But the irony of all ironies is that the folk that cry 'snowflake' in many aspects of their day to day life, have quite frankly, spat the dummy and decided to proactively sit on the naughty step and take the huff.

If I can't be a bigoted, sexists, racist arsehole then I'll just say eff-all.

The first step to rehabilitation is to admit it. Well done Detty

33 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Wow, even worse that the thread you started yesterday. 

Hearts/Budge seems to be causing you you some kind of mental stress. Your six week hiatus doesn’t seem to have helped, in fact all it’s done is allow you to vent up more anger, maybe try six months next time.

As for the personal abuse of staff at the club, sometimes I wonder if you have even  hit puberty...yes I know you are an adult, just some of the rubbish you post makes me wonder at times.

Just remember, without Budge...NO HEARTS, let that sink in.

Without the FANS no Hearts.

This is Ann Budge's Hearts now, it is her stadium and her crest.

Whilst I do not (in any shape or form) think i8 does him/herself any favours with his particular 'delivery style', I  do think that when translated into language, which is more coherent, less abusive and less confrontational, he/she does make some very valid points e.g.

Despite 2 x 6th place finishes playing eye bleeding football, struggling through the LC group and being nearly bottom of the league, someone is convincing AB that CL is doing a great job!  

Given our lack of points over a long period of time, we could easily be described as a losing club (even our girls lost very heavily to Hibs a few days ago)

Less season tickets sold (fact) and more empty seats (despite the official attendance)

Not sure if there is zero atmosphere but towards the end of last season there was an overwhelming sense of boredom, apathy and at times animosity

Teams love playing us

Not sure why anyone would argue with that given the amount of teams who take points off us and sometimes get their first points in a long time playing Hearts

i8 wins a watch with this one

We do have lots of 'coaching' staff (what 'coaching' they do is beyond me) and a loans manager. What will GN do that can't be done by one of the aforementioned 'coaches', the DOF, or the manager? Answers on a postcard please! 

Edited by bobskeldon

1 hour ago, Meestah Sahmon said:

the Luckies League of Ordinary Gentleman

:rofl:

Harsh on the beautiful young women (mainly in their 20s) and their Justin Bieber Jukebox Dance Marathon. :( 

K

55 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Whilst I do not (in any shape or form) think i8 does him/herself any favours with his particular 'delivery style', I  do think that when translated into language, which is more coherent, less abusive and less confrontational, he/she does make some very valid points e.g.

Despite 2 x 6th place finishes playing eye bleeding football, struggling through the LC group and being nearly bottom of the league, someone is convincing AB that CL is doing a great job!  

Given our lack of points over a long period of time, we could easily be described as a losing club (even our girls lost very heavily to Hibs a few days ago)

Less season tickets sold (fact) and more empty seats (despite the official attendance)

Not sure if there is zero atmosphere but towards the end of last season there was an overwhelming sense of boredom, apathy and at times animosity

Teams love playing us

Not sure why anyone would argue with that given the amount of teams who take points off us and sometimes get their first points in a long time playing Hearts

We do have lots of 'coaching' staff (what 'coaching' they do is beyond me) and a loans manager. What will GN do that can't be done by one of the aforementioned 'coaches', the DOF, or the manager? Answers on a postcard please! 

How many coaching staff do we have?

9 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Yeah that stuff is nonsense. 

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

The first step to rehabilitation is to admit it. Well done Detty

Cheers.

Maybe a bit extreme but crap about she wants to atmosphere, wants the stadium to be like a library is equally extreme

2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Anyone who has worked in a large office will know I8. He’s the 45 year old guy who has been there since he was 16 but still has the same job. Turns up in the primark suit with his cheese sandwiches and the daily star under his arm. Slags all the bosses for being useless, makes comments about all the “burds” in the office, is still in the union, goes to the bookies at lunchtime, contributes the absolute minimum to work and thinks he’s the most popular guy around when the reality is everyone thinks he’s a sad old pervert who should’ve been fired years ago!

Sums him up apart from the Union bit.

He would never join a Union . He plays on the right wing unless of course you mean that other Union☺.

29 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

K

How many coaching staff do we have?

Not counting the manager who ‘coaches’ Thursday/Friday, we have AM, JD and LF just for the first team. PG is a specialist so doesn’t count. Do we need 4?

Out of all i8’s points is this the only one you consider invalid Dave?

Shanks said no
4 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Not counting the manager who ‘coaches’ Thursday/Friday, we have AM, JD and LF just for the first team. PG is a specialist so doesn’t count. Do we need 4?

Tom Taylor is also listed as a first team coach on the Hearts website 

1 hour ago, bobskeldon said:

Teams love playing us

Why do you care ?

You HANDED your ST back  😂 remember ?

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Why do you care ?

You HANDED your ST back  😂 remember ?

Not sure if you are inferring that I did not hand back my season ticket or whether you think that because I did, I no longer care about a club I have supported for 55 years or both? Regardless, pretty inane response.

9 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Doesn't sound like a lot of coaches for me. I think most of what he posted was invalid, or at worst skewed. It was the only point that you asked for an answer. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Doesn't sound like a lot of coaches for me. I think most of what he posted was invalid, or at worst skewed. It was the only point that you asked for an answer. 

You are correct Dave only ‘asked’ for a response to this point. So you think that all the other points (forget his/her choice of language) have no substance or bear no relation to the reality of the club’s current form, signings etc?