Ann Budge

Meadows

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Without the FANS no Hearts.

This is Ann Budge's Hearts now, it is her stadium and her crest.

I think i saw your female doppleganger online the other day , your ramblings are equal to what she was writing

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Boab

• davemclaren

• AJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bobskeldon said:

You are correct Dave only ‘asked’ for a response to this point. So you think that all the other points (forget his/her choice of language) have no substance or bear no relation to the reality of the club’s current form, signings etc?

Bob, when you start calling people Mary Poppins or whatever, your whole argument should be rubbished as far as i’m concerned. 

Just now, Boab said:

Bob, when you start calling people Mary Poppins or whatever, your whole argument should be rubbished as far as i’m concerned. 

One of the worst things is when people just use abusive names or stupid names to refer to people. Same with Stewart and his choice never to use Leveins name. It really just makes any credibility you might otherwise have with your points disappear.

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Forget the language, does he/she make points which you think apply to our current form, signings etc?

2 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

You are correct Dave only ‘asked’ for a response to this point. So you think that all the other points (forget his/her choice of language) have no substance or bear no relation to the reality of the club’s current form, signings etc?

I don’t think all the ‘good works’ that he hates and rails against have much, if any, impact on our current form, which sees us in a quarter final of the league cup but equal bottom of the league after 3 matches ( 1 away to the best team in the country and 1 away to the team that finished 4th last season ). The next handful of fixtures will be more indicative of how our season will go imo. 

A bit early to judge this season’s signings as duds just yet, I think. 

I haven’t used the childish and/or insulting language that i8 uses but it appears that this is the only thing people see/read! Look behind that nonsense and decide if any of the points are valid.

Just now, bobskeldon said:

Forget the language, does he/she make points which you think apply to our current form, signings etc?

How can you forget it, Bob ?

I could post....we have a terrible League record the last few months, Ann Budge is a cabbage patch doll !

There’s no need !

But, aye, you’re right, people could say the first part was correct.

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I don’t think all the ‘good works’ that he hates and rails against have much, if any, impact on our current form, which sees us in a quarter final of the league cup but equal bottom of the league after 3 matches ( 1 away to the best team in the country and 1 away to the team that finished 4th last season ). The next handful of fixtures will be more indicative of how our season will go imo. 

A bit early to judge this season’s signings as duds just yet, I think. 

Bit ‘shortermish’ Dave! 2 x 6th place and lots of duds signed under this regime! True or false?

1 minute ago, Boab said:

How can you forget it, Bob ?

I could post....we have a terrible League record the last few months, Ann Budge is a cabbage patch doll !

There’s no need !

But, aye, you’re right, people could say the first part was correct.

I totally agree Boab no need!

1 minute ago, bobskeldon said:

Bit ‘shortermish’ Dave! 2 x 6th place and lots of duds signed under this regime! True or false?

Can’t argue with two 6th places. Some of the duds were signed under Cathro and Neilson as well. However, judgement on the past two seasins has obviously been made ( though you might not agree with the outcome ) so it’s the present and future that is important. 

Can’t argue with two 6th places. Some of the duds were signed under Cathro and Neilson as well. However, judgement on the past two seasins has obviously been made ( though you might not agree with the outcome ) so it’s the present and future that is important. 

Do you have any concerns about the present or the future?

Just now, bobskeldon said:

Do you have any concerns about the present or the future?

I always have concerns about Hearts but Ross County was a shocking performance and if we carry on in that vein we will struggle to reach top six. However, I though we played well against Motherwell in the cup so I hope that’s a better indicator of where we are.

As I said, we should be able to judge how the season will likely go by mid October. 

I always have concerns about Hearts but Ross County was a shocking performance and if we carry on in that vein we will struggle to reach top six. However, I though we played well against Motherwell in the cup so I hope that’s a better indicator of where we are.

As I said, we should be able to judge how the season will likely go by mid October. 

I had a good feeling we were going to beat Motherwell and said so before the game. A good kick up the arse was needed after the RC game. I can’t be too critical of Parkhead because it was always going to be a big ask but can see a similar response this Saturday. We’ll beat Hamilton, i’m pretty sure of that.

17 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

This was what you agreed with.

Transfer after transfer window Levein somehow finds a way of bringing in more duds than the one before.

How many duds have been signed so far this window?

50 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Tom Taylor is also listed as a first team coach on the Hearts website 

He's the fitness coach.

Not unusual across fill time teams now.

Sane as Tom Ritchie back in the day when the job became full time.

Can't remember if Bert Logan was full time.

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

He's the fitness coach.

Not unusual across fill time teams now.

Sane as Tom Ritchie back in the day when the job became full time.

Can't remember if Bert Logan was full time.

Cheers, wasn’t sure who he was, Gary Naismith isn’t listed on the website, so I wasn’t sure how up to date it was

Stupid Sexy Flanders
4 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Anyone who has worked in a large office will know I8. He’s the 45 year old guy who has been there since he was 16 but still has the same job. Turns up in the primark suit with his cheese sandwiches and the daily star under his arm. Slags all the bosses for being useless, makes comments about all the “burds” in the office, is still in the union, goes to the bookies at lunchtime, contributes the absolute minimum to work and thinks he’s the most popular guy around when the reality is everyone thinks he’s a sad old pervert who should’ve been fired years ago!

I remember I used to give him the benefit of the doubt as I assumed he was a wee boy just being daft. I was astonished when I found out he's older than me and must be around 40 by now. No idea what he's like in real life but for a 40 year old guy to carry on like this on here, having hissy fits, making up silly nicknames for folk etc, it's pretty tragic. 

YouLetYourClubDie

Ann Budge is taking the piss out of every one of us with her comments on Levein. Two seasons behind Hibs on the spin but he is doing a good job. 

YouLetYourClubDie
On 24/08/2019 at 14:28, jake said:

Yep.

I know mate.

We really have to sort our small band of bigots though .

Once we do that I'd pressure our board to start cutting allocations Eufa style to Rangers and Celtic.

Just listened to sport sound.

Willie Miller Mike Stewart Billy Dodds.

All agreeing it has to stop.

Mike Stewart rightly says Rangers playing up to this element by having an orange 3rd kit.

Billy Dodds incredibly alluding he was going to far and the strip was a homage to Dutch players from yesteryear.

🤣

We all share a responsibility to stand up and challenge any sectarian shit from our own supporters.

Once we do that then we can impose our own liability on away supports by refusing entry.

Our small band of bigots will never ho away when sectarianism is the norm for the 2 biggest clubs in Scotland. The OF are not serious about tackling it. One look at eithet of their forms and you get an idea of how entrenched their hatred for the other side is.

1 hour ago, sadj said:

I think i saw your female doppleganger online the other day , your ramblings are equal to what she was writing

download.jpg

Ann Budge has no time for fans like me.  I go to games on my own or with like minded pals.  I drink a lot (although always well behaved) and absolutely ****ing love to swear.  I utterly despise the opposition we play and I am not politically correct.  

There are MANY fans like me and Ann Budge looks at us all with disdain.  In her head all Hearts fans are families going along for a good day out, to sit with bums on hands and shout 'hoooray' when (in the unlikely event) we score a goal.

The way she talks about the fan base is absolutely ****ing disgusting.  the way she talks about 'misbehavior' etc is embarrassing. She literally looks for ways to punish our fanbase and make us look bad at every opportunity.  She simply does NOT have our back.  Instead she will cosy up with any 'big deal' in the country and only give time for those fans who can supply her with the right photo opportunity.

More and more fans are staying away because of this woman and it is only going to get worse.

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I take it no one has offered i8 a pity shag yet? Oh well.

Waiting on your offer Geoffy.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Ann Budge has no time for fans like me.  I go to games on my own or with like minded pals.  I drink a lot (although always well behaved) and absolutely ****ing love to swear.  I utterly despise the opposition we play and I am not politically correct.  

There are MANY fans like me and Ann Budge looks at us all with disdain.  In her head all Hearts fans are families going along for a good day out, to sit with bums on hands and shout 'hoooray' when (in the unlikely event) we score a goal.

The way she talks about the fan base is absolutely ****ing disgusting.  the way she talks about 'misbehavior' etc is embarrassing. She literally looks for ways to punish our fanbase and make us look bad at every opportunity.  She simply does NOT have our back.  Instead she will cosy up with any 'big deal' in the country and only give time for those fans who can supply her with the right photo opportunity.

More and more fans are staying away because of this woman and it is only going to get worse.

Pretty sure its not just Ann Budge who has no time for fans like you.

1 minute ago, jambo_No5 said:

Pretty sure its not just Ann Budge who has no time for fans like you.

The feeling is mutual with me and other types of fans but WE ALL belong here and it is OUR club, or at least it should be.

She is trying to mould and cleanse the fanbase into something it will never be.

Edited by i8hibsh

Generic Username

"The feeling is mutual with me and other types of fans" is just fancy talk for "we don't like that this isn't like the early 90s anymore".

Society has moved on from letting groups sing about Fenians, screaming at a player on the ground that he's a poof or drunkenly giving those around you in the ground your red hot takes on "darkies". That's not something Ann Budge has engineered herself in an effort to KEEP THE WORKING CLASS PUNTER AWAY FROM HEARTS. It's absolutely tragic that grown men can't slightly move with the times and instead create these narratives about her/the club to justify their desire to get to scream Hello Hello at a bunch of equally backwards Celtic fans. 

Be as big a moron as you like outside the confines of the stadium. It's no hard. Just don't peddle this myth that pre Budge you could have dog fights behind the Wheatfield and no one cared but now because of her you can't even call someone a "spear chucker" (something I've genuinely heard during the relegation season) without some triggered snowflake cuck having a heart attack. 

21 minutes ago, Meestah Sahmon said:

"The feeling is mutual with me and other types of fans" is just fancy talk for "we don't like that this isn't like the early 90s anymore".

Society has moved on from letting groups sing about Fenians, screaming at a player on the ground that he's a poof or drunkenly giving those around you in the ground your red hot takes on "darkies". That's not something Ann Budge has engineered herself in an effort to KEEP THE WORKING CLASS PUNTER AWAY FROM HEARTS. It's absolutely tragic that grown men can't slightly move with the times and instead create these narratives about her/the club to justify their desire to get to scream Hello Hello at a bunch of equally backwards Celtic fans. 

Be as big a moron as you like outside the confines of the stadium. It's no hard. Just don't peddle this myth that pre Budge you could have dog fights behind the Wheatfield and no one cared but now because of her you can't even call someone a "spear chucker" (something I've genuinely heard during the relegation season) without some triggered snowflake cuck having a heart attack. 

She wants a library likesay , its not like when we all got pissed in the shed shouted racist stuff and had a slash on the person in front of me’s legs likesay....

Atmosphere is always awesome or shit , there is never an inbetween with Hearts fans. The singing section could of been superb and helped with that but they bolloxed it for themselves. The football just now does not help but asking football fans to abide by the rules laid down for clubs is a no brainer. As soon as that is said however the whataboutery starts and its yeah but what about Hibs fans , Celtic fans and Rangers fans

Fwiw I have met I8 and despite his confrontational posting style is actually a really nice guy. A more passionate Hearts fan you will not come across 

Wears his heart on his sleeve at times. 

Folk should cut out the personal abuse and remember this is a forum for opinions. I disagree with much of what I8 says but I am able to wade through it and find a lot I agree with as well  

If anyone can look at the current situation and say it acceptable they are just blindly loyal. Ann budge shiuld be accountable for what happens as much as Levien and their cosy relationship has never sat right with me. However they seem untouchable with a large degree of the hearts support. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Fwiw I have met I8 and despite his confrontational posting style is actually a really nice guy. A more passionate Hearts fan you will not come across 

Folk should cut out the personal abuse and remember this is a forum for opinions. I disagree with much of what I8 says but I am able to wade through it and find a lot I agree with as well  

If anyone can look at the current situation and say it acceptable they are just blindly loyal. Ann budge shiuld be accountable for what happens as much as Levien and their cosy relationship has never sat right with me. However they seem untouchable with a large degree of the hearts support. 

Why should folk leave aside personal abuse of I8 when every single thing he posts about any employee of our club is personal abuse?

He's fair game in my opinion and to be fair to him he seems to take it as well as give it.

Arsehole that he is.  ;) 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I8 is beyond parody through his constant attention seeking. He could post an erudite thesis on world peace and no one would pay attention due to his past haverings.

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Totally agree

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I8 is beyond parody through his constant attention seeking. He could post an erudite thesis on world peace and no one would pay attention due to his past haverings.

Firstly, Alim thanks for your kind words.

Secondly, Geoff, I rarely post on here now so hardly "constant".

The fawning over Budge is the only constant. A woman so untouchable it kinda makes you think what is the point.

The fawning over Budge is the only constant. A woman so untouchable it kinda makes you think what is the point.

Not sure what makes her untouchable? You, and some others, want her gone but others don’t. Once FoH take over next year there is a process that can be followed via membership of that to effect change, if the members are happy to agree to it.  

9 minutes ago, graygo said:

Why should folk leave aside personal abuse of I8 when every single thing he posts about any employee of our club is personal abuse?

He's fair game in my opinion and to be fair to him he seems to take it as well as give it.

Arsehole that he is.  ;) 

Fair game indeed. I would hate this forum to be like Ann Budge's Tynecastle. Aggro makes it exciting.

I will take personal abuse all day, I give zero ****s. I just have a rule in that I do not personally abuse other posters.

I dislike Budge and have no issue in my criticism towards her. I like to explain my reasons and do so often.

Just now, davemclaren said:

Not sure what makes her untouchable? You, and some others, want her gone but others don’t. Once FoH take over next year there is a process that can be followed via membership of that to effect change, if the members are happy to agree to it.  

She will never relinquish control imo. She gets way too much out of her role now.

She will never relinquish control imo. She gets way too much out of her role now.

'Relinquish' suggests that she has a power to decide.  She doesn't once the shares have been bought by FoH.  If she stays on after that, it will be because 1. she is willing to stay on and 2. she has been asked to stay on.

The Internet
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Pretty sure she will eventually. 

Don't get the dislike. She has done a very good job for us. Yes, she has made the occasional mistake, she's human. We are heading in the right direction on all fronts except on the park.

Maybe, since she says CL has done all she has asked of him, all we need do is get her to ask him to play exciting, entertaining and winning football...

Edited by jambali
Pressed too soon

16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

In between bans you are relentless 

The White Cockade

his continual banging on about "Budge making Tynecastle a library"

Tynecastle has always been like that apart from a few games where great performances got the crowd going

Nothing to do with Ann Budge

She wants rid of sectarianism and bigotry which most of us do

If people can't sing Hearts songs and create atmosphere without that then that is not her fault

but as I said it's not true anyway

Hearts fans have always booed and slagged off the team when they are rubbish in my 50 years plus as a supporter

The Lepizig, 5-1 Cup Final and 4-0 Celtic game where the fans go wild are exceptions

Normally it's very quiet and  always has been when things aren't going well on the pitch

Remember the late 70's and early 80's?

but yer man bangs on about it as if what he says is Gospel when it obviously isn't

but this is just an internet forum not real life so he's entitled to his delusions sorry I mean opinions!

Dallas Green

I can't fait for us to pay back Ann then vote her back into a role at the club if she so chooses to stand for it.

That would be ****ing fantastic. 

Shanks said no
23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Although his posting style is confrontational, I also agree with i8 that we have every right to question the direction AB is taking our club.

Yes she helped save us but things haven’t been to everyone’s liking since then. 

As as a regular in Bensons my opinion probably doesn’t count though 

10 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

I can't fait for us to pay back Ann then vote her back into a role at the club if she so chooses to stand for it.

That would be ****ing fantastic. 

Then we can start paying her the salary that she richly deserves as well.  👍

Edited by graygo

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Tynecastle has always been like that apart from a few games where great performances got the crowd going

If people can't sing Hearts songs and create atmosphere without that then that is not her fault

Hearts fans have always booed and slagged off the team when they are rubbish in my 50 years plus as a supporter

The Lepizig, 5-1 Cup Final and 4-0 Celtic game where the fans go wild are exceptions

Normally it's very quiet and  always has been when things aren't going well on the pitch

but yer man bangs on about it as if what he says is Gospel when it obviously isn't

but this is just an internet forum not real life so he's entitled to his delusions sorry I mean opinions!

:spoton:

35 minutes ago, King prawn said:

In between bans you are relentless 

Never been banned in all my years - obviously. 

Have had a few stints in the slammer though.

37 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

He's an absolute welt of a man, who weirdly lives his life giving abuse to everything Hearts.

He is a sad wee knob whose only purpose is to troll on here. He ruins every thread or create topics which he knows will get a reaction.

Also, did he not say he fancied school girls or something similar? In which case, he's a creepy fud as well.

:cornette:

stop trying to join in with the big boys, eh?

19 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Aye, I agree with a bit of that.

Had an old programme kicking about from 1971 with a plea from the manager to stop booing. Not a new thing.