Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Boab

• davemclaren

• AJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Really? As much as I like this forum (it has been part of my life for 15 years) it represents a small section of the Hearts support. The section that Mary Poppins wants to believe speaks for the entire fanbase. The vast majority of Hearts fans are not active members on this board. I speak to Hearts fans everyday and browse other Hearts forums. The Golden Girl is no 'Queen' to most.

This forum is highly exclusive and pretty much one song sheet is printed for singing. Mrs Poppins is very unpopular with many Hearts fans. Now, I know all these people are obviously bigots, criminals and thugs but believe it or not this forum does not speak for an entire fanbase 

Deary me I8? What have you become? You have been on my ignore list for some time for reasons I’m pretty sure you are aware of. In other words you admitted  to revelling and aftermath of said revel meant in controversial comments?

I think you have gone beyond that now and it’s time to call it a day.

The “shock” factor has reached its limit and you are now looked upon with pity.

Been a good innings but the bar is calling.

44 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I'm now thinking it's time for her to leave.

Let the lunatics run the asylum.

He already is he’s picking the team

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Spoonful of sugar?

Yes, but Budge being Budge it will be a wooden spoon.

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Deary me I8? What have you become? You have been on my ignore list for some time for reasons I’m pretty sure you are aware of. In other words you admitted  to revelling and aftermath of said revel meant in controversial comments?

I think you have gone beyond that now and it’s time to call it a day.

The “shock” factor has reached its limit and you are now looked upon with pity.

Been a good innings but the bar is calling.

He revels in the responses...his chat is brutal.

been here before
44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Really? As much as I like this forum (it has been part of my life for 15 years) it represents a small section of the Hearts support. The section that Mary Poppins wants to believe speaks for the entire fanbase. The vast majority of Hearts fans are not active members on this board. I speak to Hearts fans everyday and browse other Hearts forums. The Golden Girl is no 'Queen' to most.

This forum is highly exclusive and pretty much one song sheet is printed for singing. Mrs Poppins is very unpopular with many Hearts fans. Now, I know all these people are obviously bigots, criminals and thugs but believe it or not this forum does not speak for an entire fanbase 

And you do all that without actually going to games.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

And you do all that without actually going to games.

I am confident that in my life I have been to more games than half this board. Now, well I am just bored.

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I am confident that in my life I have been to more games than half this board. Now, well I am just bored.

Hibs games?

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You will get bored at Compost Corner, is Leeanne away?

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Head

Sand

So come on then without your childish nick names explain to us what we’re missing in Ann Budges stewardship? What is it we’ve to be so wary of? And just for clarity you know she’s leaving soon right?

This is your chance to convert us to your way of thinking, convince us of what we clearly aren’t seeing.  Please try and do this like a grown man instead of a child whose not getting sweets from the shop!

8 minutes ago, geomac said:

Hibs games?

The Hibs chat is as tiresome as 'Ann is a lifelong Jambo" chat.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

The Hibs chat is as tiresome as 'Ann is a lifelong Jambo" chat.

Nearly as tiresome as your relentless, constant, whining, bitch, dull p!sh?

24 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

So come on then without your childish nick names explain to us what we’re missing in Ann Budges stewardship? What is it we’ve to be so wary of? And just for clarity you know she’s leaving soon right?

This is your chance to convert us to your way of thinking, convince us of what we clearly aren’t seeing.  Please try and do this like a grown man instead of a child whose not getting sweets from the shop!

If she spent less time  not trying to stop Michael and Jane being naughty children and actually treating us like ****ing adults for a start.

Perhaps we could, perish the thought, 100% focus on winning football games and not innovation projects like distributing speak'n'spells to the community.

Spending less time hooring the limelight and understand she is not the star of the show.

Perhaps making money from shirt sponsors and not throwing away millions thinking we are Barca to make her look and feel good.

Bringing in American signings and top coaches at high cost for a wonen's team that in the grand scheme of things, people don't give the slightest **** about and it will NEVER yield any financial benefit to the club.

Understand that a 'matchday' is not just about families.

Understanding that Tynecastle is not her fortress it actually used to be ours.

Edited by i8hibsh

13 minutes ago, geomac said:

Nearly as tiresome as your relentless, constant, whining, bitch, dull p!sh?

I dislike Ann Budge a great deal and will use this forum to speak my mind.

If she spent less try not trying to stop Michael and Jane being naughty children and actually treating us like ****ing adults for a start.

Perhaps we could, perish the thought, 100% focus on winning football games and not innovation projects like distributing speak'n'spells to the community.

Spending less time hooring the limelight and understand she is not the star of the show.

Perhaps making money from shirt sponsors and not throwing away millions thinking we are Barca to make her look and feel good.

Bringing in American signings and top coaches at high cost for a wonen's team that in the grand scheme of things, people don't give the slightest **** about and it will NEVER yield any financial benefit to the club.

We have made more from the Save the Children deal than any other sponsor in our history. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not for long hopefully ....

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

We have made more from the Save the Children deal than any other sponsor in our history. :lol: 

Holy shit you literally believe everything she says.

Did she reject you for a job or knock you back? I can't see why you would dislike her, never mind 'a great deal'. Never mind repeating it ad nauseum to all!

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Holy shit you literally believe everything she says.

It will have been in the accounts. Are you suggesting we didn’t get any money for featuring them on our shirts? :lol:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/01/hearts-feature-save-the-children-shirts

A group of anonymous Hearts-supporting businesspeople contacted the club’s owner, Ann Budge, several months ago with a view to offering financial support. The upshot was a unique deal whereby what Budge confirmed as a “significant seven-figure sum” will be split between the charity and football club. Hearts will become the first UK side to carry the name of a worldwide charity on their home and away tops having rejected standard shirt-sponsorship opportunities.

Wonga was our biggest sponsor before that, and if I remember correctly, they gave us either 50 or 100k a season. 

5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

It will have been in the accounts. Are you suggesting we didn’t get any money for featuring them on our shirts? :lol:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/01/hearts-feature-save-the-children-shirts

A group of anonymous Hearts-supporting businesspeople contacted the club’s owner, Ann Budge, several months ago with a view to offering financial support. The upshot was a unique deal whereby what Budge confirmed as a “significant seven-figure sum” will be split between the charity and football club. Hearts will become the first UK side to carry the name of a worldwide charity on their home and away tops having rejected standard shirt-sponsorship opportunities.

Wonga was our biggest sponsor before that, and if I remember correctly, they gave us either 50 or 100k a season. 

Another first. We can put that in the trophy cabinet with our non alcoholic heineken and tampon machines (which I do actually very much support).

As for the questionable charity SOC, I will not be fooled into thinking it is anything more than a make us look good at our expense project.

Edited by i8hibsh

This. Going from Wonga to Save The Children (for more money), and some people try and spin that as a negative? It's beyond belief. Hearts have always been a community club and had ties to Jobcentre Scotland, local businesses and various charities for single mothers (one of which I know a friend of mine has had a great deal of support from), and were one of the first in the UK to pay living wage.

All stuff to be proud of, along with our already proud history.

£15m turnover and people dislike her. Jesus.

I fully agree on the pitch it's not working as it should (though I still want to give Levein 4 more games. A defeat at Parkhead is not a sackable offence and I've said before as Ann has backed him with new signings the form book for last season is out the window for me. The next 4 games is all I see, but to undermine all the good Budge has done is atrocious patter.

2 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

This. Going from Wonga to Save The Children (for more money), and some people try and spin that as a negative? It's beyond belief. Hearts have always been a community club and had ties to Jobcentre Scotland, local businesses and various charities for single mothers (one of which I know a friend of mine has had a great deal of support from), and were one of the first in the UK to pay living wage.

I fully agree on the pitch it's not working as it should (though I still want to give Levein 4 more games. A defeat at Parkhead is not a sackable offence and I've said before as Ann has backed him with new signings the form book for last season is out the window for me. The next 4 games is all I see, but to undermine all the good Budge has done is atrocious patter.

Every football club is a community club.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Every football club is a community club.

I don't want to point score against other clubs but I'd wager we do a lot more for the community and pioneer more initiatives (our sponsor and Living Wage) than most others. But you knew what I meant, and you're just being argumentative.

16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Do you need a safe space?

i8 I like you as a poster but the fact is if we win out next two games you'll be saying nothing like the sort of stuff you are posting now. 

On a more general note, some of the things I've seen written about our owner manager and ex manager recently are disgusting and not befitting of a Hearts fan, or normal human beings in general. 

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Another first. We can put that in the trophy cabinet with our non alcoholic heineken and tampon machines (which I do actually very much support).

As for the questionable charity SOC, I will not be fooled into thinking it is anyhthing more than a make us look good at our expense project.

Don’t try and sidestep the subject. StC has been more profitable to us than any other sponsor in our history. 

Just now, jambostuart said:

I don't want to point score against other clubs but I'd wager we do a lot more for the community and pioneer more initiatives (our sponsor and Living Wage) than most others. But you knew what I meant, and you're just being argumentative.

Who gives a **** about initiatives? Seriously, who?

Before this woman came to our club in all your years fallowing Hearts, how many times did you hear a fan say "geez, I really wish we pioneered more initiatives, good causes and girls teams.

Edinburgh has many community centres who do great work. We are a football team. A sporting entity that a community wants to win football games.

If you want bob a job, bake sales and AA meetings go to one of the centres.

Don’t try and sidestep the subject. StC has been more profitable to us than any other sponsor in our history. 

I don't buy it.

29 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If she spent less time  not trying to stop Michael and Jane being naughty children and actually treating us like ****ing adults for a start.

Problem with your gripe is none of it is actually true, factual or any thing other than you still living in some shinny bubble from the past. 

Im afraid Hearts and possibly modern day football isn’t for you. Maybe time to go watch the juniors...

14 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

Say what you will but with Wonga we won the Scottish Cup and with SOC we can't even go through as top seeds in a pre season tournament v fishermen.

Edited by i8hibsh

I'd imagine the people attending all the initiatives give a shit about them. 

It's absolutely wonderful to see the club help those in need. 

shaun.lawson
3 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Jumped the shark.

What a complete and utter **** of a poster.

Not a fan and definitely not a supporter. Just a poster. And a poor imitation of one at that.

Is a fan. Is a supporter. Is also a complete and utter clown.

1 minute ago, geomac said:

? any reason why?

We pay millions to them, where do the millions come in? I know what Mary Poppins says but I think it is bullshit.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Say what you will but with Wonga we won the Scottish Cup and with SOC we can't even go through as top seeds in a pre season tournament v fishermen.

What a wild ride this is.

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Who gives a **** about initiatives? Seriously, who?

Before this woman came to our club in all your years fallowing Hearts, how many times did you hear a fan say "geez, I really wish we pioneered more initiatives, good causes and girls teams.

Edinburgh has many community centres who do great work. We are a football team. A sporting entity that a community wants to win football games.

If you want bob a job, bake sales and AA meetings go to one of the centres.

Me. I do.

I am glad to have a club I can genuinely be proud of and was happy to talk of them when advertising them to tourists, not by discussing football, but all the amazing history, and positive aspects of how we run our club. You want a good team on the park, I can understand that, but your attacks on Budge are unwarranted and nothing to do with the product on the park right now. 

If you really believe we are just a football team and no more that's fine, but I love what we do with the community and I will always support these causes. I'm more likely to put my money to Hearts because they support these causes than in spite of it. 

I support Hearts because of Neil Berry's dad being my neighbour. The reason I love them like I do is because they helped get me back in to work, they have helped friends of mine, and have always been more than just about a sport. Their initiatives are entwined with who they are to me. 

Just quickly will add, this was all before Budge I did the back in to work initiative (and later filmed a documentary on it). Budge isn't doing anything radical so I don't get the seethe, she's just continuing our proud tradition as a football club with an interest in community.

Edited by jambostuart

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I don't buy it.

Oh... so she made the amount up, Then hoped nobody would notice when the accounts were audited? Since then nobody has checked and seen this gaping hole in our income, then? Is that what you are saying? I’m confused.

We pay millions to them, where do the millions come in? I know what Mary Poppins says but I think it is bullshit.

I'm convinced to give the drink a miss for a bit, you should too until you make sense

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Oh... so she made the amount up, Then hoped nobody would notice when the accounts were audited? Since then nobody has checked and seen this gaping hole in our income, then? Is that what you are saying? I’m confused.

The sums don't add up.

We pay millions to them. They are a charity. How do we receive more than we pay out? 

Call me old fashioned but we should receive money to wear a company logo (and it IS a company) not pay out.

I heard that we pay them £1 million plus per year. How can anyone tell me this 'charity' pays back more or whatever investment she lets us believe it brings in.