The Sevco saga continues ...

JamboAl

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Of course I wouldn’t get tired of the 5-1 but I will leave the Let your club die, never won a trophy blah blah blah to the children. 

:byebye:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• Unknown user

• buzzbomb1958

• Mysterion

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:byebye:

Will you be shouting about letting their club die when the fifth goal goes in on Sunday??? 

Lets worry about our own club FFS man. 

20 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Will you be shouting about letting their club die when the fifth goal goes in on Sunday??? 

that would just be a temporary blip for the Hearts, a  mere drop in the ocean.You can't compare that with the indelible scars of liquidation. Sometimes I wonder if you get being a Hearts supporter at all.

25 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Wouldn't think there'll be any Rangers fans left to sing it to when our 5th goes in????    :)

27 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Don't let me stop you from going about your life how you see fit!

Me, I'll slag the hun with or without you, it's no skin off my nutsack mate. 

2 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:
  3 hours ago, redjambo said:

Take a step back from the computer. Now take a deep breath.

You are on a football forum on the internet, pretending to be a supporter of another team just to get your kicks.

How has your life come to this? Is this where you wanted to be when you were a young guy with all those hopes for the future?

The thing is, it's so obvious to the rest of us - you're fooling absolutely no-one except yourself (and so is Biguche, your fellow Hun on here ;)).

So, come on, write your witty Hun-loving or Celtic-hating retort and then sit back and ask yourself if this is really you being the best, better than all the rest, or just being a twat. 

Probably 'Survivor Syndrome', it must be a heavy cross to bear, when they survived and sat back and watched their club die.

More to be pited than ridiculed tbh, first they watch their club die, then they have Charlie Chuckles in charge of the new club, then after years and years of wishing for a billionaire, when a real one finally comes along they tell him to GTF, then to cap it all they end up with a convicted criminal in charge, you really couldn't make it up.

58 minutes ago, rick witter said:

As I've said before people can do both - follow The Rangers saga and worry about our own club.

multi-tasking. Give it a whirl.

if the financial machinations of The Rangers is of no interest to you then surely ignore it?

8 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Probably 'Survivor Syndrome', it must be a heavy cross to bear, when they survived and sat back and watched their club die.

More to be pited than ridiculed tbh, first they watch their club die, then they have Charlie Chuckles in charge of the new club, then after years and years of wishing for a billionaire, when a real one finally comes along they tell him to GTF, then to cap it all they end up with a convicted criminal in charge, you really couldn't make it up.

You're a better man than me, I only have ridicule mode available!

hereford_hearts
4 hours ago, Marooon! said:

Instead of clapping like a demented sea lion why don't you answer my question? 

What question? The fact that the Huns stopped paying PAYE and VAT in 2011, so were left with a £20 million pound bill.

Or the fact that the Huns lied to the SFA about player contracts, so should not have been able to play their very expensive players.

Or the fact that the Huns forgot to mention to the SFA about the little tax bill, so should not have been playing in Europe that season. The fact that they got huckled out before the group stages which meant that Craig White had to put them into admin did make me chuckle.

Any other questions Hun?

IveSeenTheLight
54 minutes ago, jumpship said:

That's cool buddy, I know calling anyone a rangers fan is a pretty shocking insult.. 

Yeah but why are deedco sitting top of the league... spending money they ain't got.  But the truth of the matter is, anything that upsets them knuckle draggers is good by me... 

Pedant point.

DeidCo are not sitting top of the league. They died in 2012.

SevCo or NewCo (with no major honours to their history) are currently top, but hopefully that’s a temporary thing.

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

Pedant point.

DeidCo are not sitting top of the league. They died in 2012.

SevCo or NewCo (with no major honours to their history) are currently top, but hopefully that’s a temporary thing.

Fair point. Deidco are deid, the hun let them die. 

23 hours ago, Biguche said:

Ah ok. Never really thought of the EBT thing as cheating.

My understanding is they were paying part of the wage bill through EBTs which were eventually judged not to be effective in avoiding tax and in the end couldn't afford the tax due. But how can we know that had they not used the EBT option they couldn't have either stumped up what they needed to at the time, or used another way of reducing their bill that actually worked.

As someone who actually knows quite a lot about EBTs, I am quite happy to state that Rangers' (in liquidation) use of them was always unlawful. Just because they fought tooth and nail to deny it doesn't change a thing.

They cheated for at least 10 years and probably for many more than that. As a result, they were able to pay way more for players than would otherwise have been the case.

And then to compound it all, the football authorities did everything in their power to ensure that they were not properly punished.

I for one hope that this thread continues until Sevco dies - a team which is the bas##rd child of the dead cheats.

The Future's Maroon

A few Sevconian roasters being outed on this thread the last couple of days, excellent!

Rangers ‘fans/supporters’ let their club die, simple and full stop.

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Always amusing seeing huns give up their Saturday night to defend their dead club on another team’s fan forum.

This thread and the truth must really get under their skin. 

hereford_hearts
19 minutes ago, kila said:

Always amusing seeing huns give up their Saturday night to defend their dead club on another team’s fan forum.

In fact this thread is just huntastic!

9 hours ago, graygo said:

In a short space of time they went from The Rangers Football Club plc to RFC 2012 plc then it was Sevco Scotland Ltd before Sevco 5088 Ltd came on the scene, The Rangers Football Club Ltd made an appearance also Rangers International Football Club appeared at some point.

In short I've no fecking idea what they are called but the ones there just now are not the same club that died.

The irony of your point is that it was Deidco who put Airdrie out of business and they had to buy their way back into the game as well although they weren't allowed the history or the name, that would have been ridiculous.

yep the airdrieonians in the league just now were clydebank who were taken over. Then they moved and changed their name to airdrie united and once the liquidation of airdrieonians was finished they took the name airdrieonians. that does not make them the same side

3 hours ago, kila said:

Long at this thread continue.  It obviously gets right under the skin of the Huns and the Hun sympathisers. They let their club die.

Why is there a hun thread in jkb? Wish I hadn’t bothered looking at it coz haven’t seen that much tosh in a long time. Not be looking again that’s for sure 

For all the resources and advantages at that club's disposal - size, officialdom - and operating in a goldfish bowl, they still resorted to ebts (which eventually were dismissed at the final, hardly credible, appeal:  'anyone with common sense could see they were wrong' and failing to comply with the football authorities own rules on player registrations for f+++++ years.

Yet, there are still jokers happy to forget having actually paid money to see it.

If you knocked on their door and said I'd like your house, I'd like to live in it, they'd probably hand you the keys.

20 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

For all the resources and advantages at that club's disposal - size, officialdom - and operating in a goldfish bowl, they still resorted to ebts (which eventually were dismissed at the final, hardly credible, appeal:  'anyone with common sense could see they were wrong' and failing to comply with the football authorities own rules on player registrations for f+++++ years.

Yet, there are still jokers happy to forget having actually paid money to see it.

If you knocked on their door and said I'd like your house, I'd like to live in it, they'd probably hand you the keys.

What we now know...

Rangers were obsessed with winning the champions league, to the extent that they tried to sign fat Ronaldo, telling him he didn't even need to play domestic games, just in the CL.

That's what this was about, it wasn't about dominating Scottish football, it was aiming much higher than that, that's why they went all out to get de Boer and the like. 

Which, of course, is laughable now, they spent their future on a futile throw of the dice.

IveSeenTheLight

Did you guys see this.

Maradona’s shirt says “No to Drugs”

Platini’s shirt says “No to corruption”

oh oh the irony

Maybe SevCo’s shirt next year (as they aren’t allowed the Hummel one) should say “Same Club”

958C07EC-BB95-4C02-88F2-967F5D7BAC11.jpeg

15 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Ha ha ha.

Defending the indefensible.

well done.

Look for your next failing cause to back..

Love an argument don’t you Al!! 

😂😂😂💦💦💦

37 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Did you guys see this.

Maradona’s shirt says “No to Drugs”

Platini’s shirt says “No to corruption”

oh oh the irony

Maybe SevCo’s shirt next year (as they aren’t allowed the Hummel one) should say “Same Club”

958C07EC-BB95-4C02-88F2-967F5D7BAC11.jpeg

:laugh:

except...

I don't speak French but I can't help suspecting that Drogue non might just mean drugs, no

Edited by Smithee

IveSeenTheLight
51 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:laugh:

except...

I don't speak French but I can't help suspecting that Drogue non might just mean drugs, no

Aye, fair point.

When Rangers die for the second time, the SFA won't be able to get away with being lenient

At least from that point on, their support won't be able to deny the thirdco is a new club :D

Bazzas right boot

Are "Hearts fans" using rape allegations to somehow defend rangers?

The thread was an interesting read, if anything. 

Ff - any updates on the ongong actions? 

Your detailed nuggets are gold. 

Big Slim Stylee
3 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Fair play crack on 👍

Do you say this constantly in real life as well? Is it a Rangers thing?

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

4 hours ago, rick witter said:

Love an argument don’t you Al!! 

😂😂😂💦💦💦

I thought for a second you were going to comment on the post rather than the poster but if that's what floats your boat, stroll on.

5 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

‘Wow, such a long post that reads like a Hun desperate to convince others of their false claim to continued history.

The references to FIFA and UEFA who are also full of corruption just like the SFA and SPL is laughable.

Legally, it’s easy to understand and the simplest way to put it why didn’t Naismith, Davis, Whittaker, Lafferty, McGregor etc have their contracts transferred under TUPE law if the were the same club?

The answer is that they were not the same club and the NEW club couldn’t force the transfer.

Good post mate

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ff - any updates on the ongong actions? 

Your detailed nuggets are gold. 

Not a lot to report. 

Aside from the TOP ruling, I note that "Sons of Struth" (Craig Houston) appears to have got hold of SDI's pleadings from the court hearing in London last month. He has put his own spin on the contents on Facebook (as expected) but has added a number of images of pages extracted from the 69 page document.

https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfStruth/photos/pcb.2511080289123084/2511079169123196/?type=3&theater

The case resumes on 15 January next year. It looks as if SDI has made amended and new claims against TRFC and Elite.

=============================

There are still court cases ongoing that were linked to the Oldco from the Duff & Phelps guys and Charles Green about their wrongful arrest and detention.  The cases are against Scotland's chief law officer, the Lord Advocate, and against Police Scotland.

A couple of decisions are awaited from the Court of Session about the Duff & Phelps claims, but the legal process will continue regardless of the outcome of what are preliminary processes.

==============================

I believe a settlement has been agreed between the Oldco's liquidators BDO and a company called Henderson & Jones regarding a claim by Wavetower (Craig Whyte's purchase vehicle for the Oldco) that they held a Floating Charge over the Oldco's assets. We will probably have until early December when BDO issue their latest Report to Creditors to see if any money has changed hands. 

The Floating Charge was marked as "satisfied" in August according to Companies House. That followed BDO advising that they expected to agree some sort of settlement with H&J in their previous Report to Creditors in June.  

I seem to recall that Whyte was due to receive one third of the proceeds of any settlement of the claim, but I have no idea if that arrangement still stands. 

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Not a lot to report. 

Aside from the TOP ruling, I note that "Sons of Struth" (Craig Houston) appears to have got hold of SDI's pleadings from the court hearing in London last month. He has put his own spin on the contents on Facebook (as expected) but has added a number of images of pages extracted from the 69 page document.

https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfStruth/photos/pcb.2511080289123084/2511079169123196/?type=3&theater

The case resumes on 15 January next year. It looks as if SDI has made amended and new claims against TRFC and Elite.

=============================

There are still court cases ongoing that were linked to the Oldco from the Duff & Phelps guys and Charles Green about their wrongful arrest and detention.  The cases are against Scotland's chief law officer, the Lord Advocate, and against Police Scotland.

A couple of decisions are awaited from the Court of Session about the Duff & Phelps claims, but the legal process will continue regardless of the outcome of what are preliminary processes.

==============================

I believe a settlement has been agreed between the Oldco's liquidators BDO and a company called Henderson & Jones regarding a claim by Wavetower (Craig Whyte's purchase vehicle for the Oldco) that they held a Floating Charge over the Oldco's assets. We will probably have until early December when BDO issue their latest Report to Creditors to see if any money has changed hands. 

The Floating Charge was marked as "satisfied" in August according to Companies House. That followed BDO advising that they expected to agree some sort of settlement with H&J in their previous Report to Creditors in June.  

I seem to recall that Whyte was due to receive one third of the proceeds of any settlement of the claim, but I have no idea if that arrangement still stands. 

Thanks for taking time to post. 

Very informative. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

1 hour ago, jamboz said:

Most of this recent crap should be on the existential thread should it not?  

This is the existential thread as far as I know. The old one had to be closed as it had become far too large. :)

8 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

‘Wow, such a long post that reads like a Hun desperate to convince others of their false claim to continued history.

The references to FIFA and UEFA who are also full of corruption just like the SFA and SPL is laughable.

Legally, it’s easy to understand and the simplest way to put it why didn’t Naismith, Davis, Whittaker, Lafferty, McGregor etc have their contracts transferred under TUPE law if the were the same club?

The answer is that they were not the same club and the NEW club couldn’t force the transfer.

The TUPE point is interesting me....and hasn't been answered....

13 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Thanks for taking time to post. 

Very informative. 

Posts like the ones provided by football first show the value of forums like this.  Twenty years ago we wouldn't have got to know half of what's went in with rangers.  Nothing but gratitude for the info FF provides us with.  

11 hours ago, davie1980 said:

What happened to the 6000 page thread that was running before?

Did it crash Kickback due to it's sheer size?

Probably was in danger of crashing KB and earlier pages removed.

This one will be curtailed also if we're waiting for the GFA to act.

I hope the rangers die soon, just like their predecessors did. 

They're not rangers any more though, because they let their club die.

19 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Given his employer it’s fairly obvious that Houston has been handed docs from within Ibrox. He’s the perfect “alternative facts” machine firing out the positive messages.

The latest lengthy SoS post (and from previous) continues the argument that compensation should not go above £1million.

17 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

The TUPE point is interesting me....and hasn't been answered....

Employees do not have to accept a transfer under TUPE to a new employer.  They can leave under freedom of contract (ie players) or without any notice of termination for us ordinary mortals, without any comeback on them if they wish to do so.  All TUPE does is protect their contracted entitlements to a point and for a period of time.  This is why Naismith etc chose to leave, they got even better offers and conditions form other clubs.

2 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

Employees do not have to accept a transfer under TUPE to a new employer.  They can leave under freedom of contract (ie players) or without any notice of termination for us ordinary mortals, without any comeback on them if they wish to do so.  All TUPE does is protect their contracted entitlements to a point and for a period of time.  This is why Naismith etc chose to leave, they got even better offers and conditions form other clubs.

Isn't the point that TUPE applied here because Sevco were a NEW employer. If they had been the same employer, TUPE would not have applied and no-one would or could have left.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
46 minutes ago, Jambo66 said:

Isn't the point that TUPE applied here because Sevco were a NEW employer. If they had been the same employer, TUPE would not have applied and no-one would or could have left.

Correct. As per Standard Life and Phoenix.

10 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Correct. As per Standard Life and Phoenix.

As in firstgroup to Abellio for scotrail employees.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

As in firstgroup to Abellio for scotrail employees.

Yes. Two completely different institutions, entirely. Like the Hun marques 1 and 2.

33 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Yes. Two completely different institutions, entirely. Like the Hun marques 1 and 2.

Agreed.

• cosanostra changed the title to Sevco are as stupid as we thought