Hearts Loanees 2019-20

Mikey1874

jamboinglasgow
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Cochrane has started one game recently (v Dundee) and was hooked  at 1-4 after 47 minutes.

They went down to 10 men and got back to 3-4 without him.

he is generally unused sub.

Except he started the 2 games before the Dundee game which they won both and came on at half time in the Partick game before that when Dunfermline won 5-1.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Footballfirst

• Lfhearts

• jamboinglasgow

Haringshairband
3 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Olly Lee starts for Gilingham v West Ham Utd. Game on BT Sports 1 ko 18:16

Bizarre kick off time

4 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Olly Lee starts for Gilingham v West Ham Utd. Game on BT Sports 1 ko 18:16

Will  be interesting to see how he plays as his loan is up on 26th jan

Edited by Blackshades

1 minute ago, Haringshairband said:

Bizarre kick off time

Commentators just said it was deliberately put back 1 minute for fans to take a minute to reflect on Mental Health

3 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Bizarre kick off time

SPL kicked off at 6:30 on Sundays around 98.

I liked it, it suited me at the time. Wouldn't now, though.

Can't remember if it was Sky or ESPN.

Edited by Tommy Brown

Footballfirst

In an interview after yesterday's Cowdenbeath game, Connor Smith has confirmed that he will be returning from his loan tomorrow. However he was unsure whether or not Chris Hamilton was returning from his loan spell.

jamboinglasgow
8 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Cochrane has sat out more games than he started jig, stop putting an academy lover slant on it.

If you are trying to correct me on something, try correcting the right thing, stalker. I pointed out that he had started a few games recently and Dunfermline had done well except for the Dundee game. Another poster claimed it was only the Dundee game he started which was incorrect. You have tried to pretend I said he has started most games for Dunfermline which I didn't say. Life on kickback for you would be a lot easier if you didn't spend all the time obsessing on what me and Mikey say. 

Edited by jamboinglasgow

I don't know the reasons behind him playing/not playing but his record at Dunfermline doesn't look great.

Most recent matches:

Ayr-not in squad

Alloa-unused sub

ICT-unused sub

Dundee-start (subbed after 49 mins)

Morton-start (played 90 mins)

Ayr-start (played 90 mins)

Partick-sub (played second half)

Stranraer-not in squad

Alloa-unused sub

QoS-unused sub

Arbroath-sub (came on in 87th minute)

Edited by Stanley_

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

In an interview after yesterday's Cowdenbeath game, Connor Smith has confirmed that he will be returning from his loan tomorrow. However he was unsure whether or not Chris Hamilton was returning from his loan spell.

Can’t wait to see the wee man back at Tynie.  I think this lad’s special albeit from the 2-3 games I’ve seen him.  Just hope we look after him and get the best out of him.

Jig I think you are way off as regards hearts youth qualities and always have been, I challenge when I know what you or anyone else says is not correct in my opinion, as for stalking you lol that would bore me to death, but bash on if it makes you feel better.

jamboinglasgow
27 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Jig I think you are way off as regards hearts youth qualities and always have been, I challenge when I know what you or anyone else says is not correct in my opinion, as for stalking you lol that would bore me to death, but bash on if it makes you feel better.

Again, you choose to answer what you want me to have said not what I actually said. I have been disappointed with a lot of our young players on loan this year. Cochrane needs to step up more. For someone who thinks it would be boring to stalk me (and to be fair I would be bored by my posts too) you seem to post only to reply about something I have posted (or Mikey.) 

I get it that you dont rate the academy, think the standard is poor. But for all you criticise me, that I am too positive about Hearts youth set up, paint a rosy picture of everything and overhype the young players, you are doing the same thing except taking the complete opposite position. 

Petkov loan comes to an end at Clyde

As seems to be the case Hearts are recalling all the loan players perhaps for the new manager to assess

They may well go back to their loan clubs but at present are all coming back to us

9 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

I don't know the reasons behind him playing/not playing but his record at Dunfermline doesn't look great.

Most recent matches:

Ayr-not in squad

Alloa-unused sub

ICT-unused sub

Dundee-start (subbed after 49 mins)

Morton-start (played 90 mins)

Ayr-start (played 90 mins)

Partick-sub (played second half)

Stranraer-not in squad

Alloa-unused sub

QoS-unused sub

Arbroath-sub (came on in 87th minute)

FFS Stanley dont let facts get in the way. JiG will trouble explaining this.

:lol:

I musy admit, I didn't think he had started again after Dundee. Apologies

5 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

FFS Stanley dont let facts get in the way. JiG will trouble explaining this.

:lol:

I musy admit, I didn't think he had started again after Dundee. Apologies

I put the most recent games at the top so Dundee was his last start 

1 minute ago, Stanley_ said:

I put the most recent games at the top so Dundee was his last start 

yeah, I noticed that, way after I posted, cheers.

I think Cochrane is back with Hearts too,he was on his insta story filming a distorted craig Wighton ( instagram has these weird photo pics u can take)whilst in the senior changing room at riccarton

Harry Cochrane and Anthony McDonald have both returned to Hearts following their spell on loan at Dunfermline Athletic.

The young duo joined the Pars on season-long loan in the summer, however, Daniel Stendel has decided to re-call them ahead of the second half of the season.

A number of other young Jambos have also returned to Riccarton after their loan deals expired at the start of the New Year. Lewis Moore and Rory Currie are back from Falkirk and Forfar respetively, whilst Leeroy Makovora's stint at Spartans FC has come to an end.

Elsewhere, Connor Smith returns from Cowdenbeath and Alex Petkov is back after a spell with Clyde

.https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/youngsters-return-from-loan

maroonlegions
10 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Harry Cochrane and Anthony McDonald have both returned to Hearts following their spell on loan at Dunfermline Athletic.

The young duo joined the Pars on season-long loan in the summer, however, Daniel Stendel has decided to re-call them ahead of the second half of the season.

A number of other young Jambos have also returned to Riccarton after their loan deals expired at the start of the New Year. Lewis Moore and Rory Currie are back from Falkirk and Forfar respetively, whilst Leeroy Makovora's stint at Spartans FC has come to an end.

Elsewhere, Connor Smith returns from Cowdenbeath and Alex Petkov is back after a spell with Clyde

The Levin curse finally being  exorcised. 

Portable Badger

Surprised/disappointed Chris Hamilton has not returned - thought he'd be a young ball carrying CH Stendal could utilise

Other than first team appearances I can't really judge a lot of our younger players however, I am happy to defer to guys who attend reserve/youth games and have actually seen them play. Smith, in particular is very well thought of. I think Harry has kinda lost his way but maybe, playing under a different manager will get him and MacDonald going again

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, rubyruby said:

I think Cochrane is back with Hearts too,he was on his insta story filming a distorted craig Wighton ( instagram has these weird photo pics u can take)whilst in the senior changing room at riccarton

sounds a bit weird

14 minutes ago, Balernojambo said:

What are peoples thoughts on Petkov.  Haven't seen him play.

Physical enough but limited ability. 

Footballfirst
18 minutes ago, Balernojambo said:

What are peoples thoughts on Petkov.  Haven't seen him play.

3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Physical enough but limited ability. 

He looks the part at 6' 5" or thereabouts, but I don't think he is physical enough given his size.  Not particularly quick and has a tendency just to switch off on odd occasions.  That said, he is much improved as a central defender from where he was playing as a midfielder.

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

That leaves Lee, Burns, Mason, Hamilton, Baur and Nwanze still on loan.

What about Dean Ritchie at Cumbernauld?

comradejambo
28 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

He looks the part at 6' 5" or thereabouts, but I don't think he is physical enough given his size.  Not particularly quick and has a tendency just to switch off on odd occasions.  That said, he is much improved as a central defender from where he was playing as a midfielder.

Mate who is a Clyde fan said he had improved a lot during his loan spell and thinks he has a chance. Hopefully he’s right! 

Footballfirst
Just now, Stanley_ said:

What about Dean Ritchie at Cumbernauld?

Bugger. Missed him, but I assume he will be staying out on loan.

For those who remain on loan and whose contracts are up at the end of the season would suggest to me that they will be released

2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Had lunch today with pars season ticket holder and asked about Cochrane, shocking bad was his answer and said if we plan on playing him after winter break we are in bigger trouble than we thought 

Regards McDonald he said he hardly kicked a ball due to injury so can’t comment 

16 minutes ago, theshed said:

Had lunch today with pars season ticket holder and asked about Cochrane, shocking bad was his answer and said if we plan on playing him after winter break we are in bigger trouble than we thought 

Regards McDonald he said he hardly kicked a ball due to injury so can’t comment 

I’m hoping cochrane will get back on track once stendel has taking him under his wing. Career has definitely stalled probably cos he was thrown in too early 

• 4 weeks later...

What is the deadline for lower league teams taking on loan players from Hearts? Do they need to happen by Friday or is it possible for us to make those decisions once we know who else has come in/ out?

10 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:
Callumn Morrison has joined East Fife on loan until the end of the season

https://bit.ly/2REu5Hp

Raith Rovers set to sign Hearts striker Steven MacLean on loan.

This feels like the end of their Hearts careers, FF.  McLean is understandable but I thought Morrison may have suited Stendels style.

Im guessing they won't be the last to head out the door before tomorrow night.

Footballfirst
21 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

This feels like the end of their Hearts careers, FF.  McLean is understandable but I thought Morrison may have suited Stendels style.

Im guessing they won't be the last to head out the door before tomorrow night.

Certainly with McLean, I can't see him having a future at Hearts, given that he is out of contract at the end of the season.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/hearts-snap-up-maclean

Morrison is contracted until 2021, so the loan spell might make or break him.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/morrison-signs-new-deal

On 06/01/2020 at 18:23, Newton51 said:

I’m hoping cochrane will get back on track once stendel has taking him under his wing. Career has definitely stalled probably cos he was thrown in too early 

Along with the fact that his injury, inflicted by Scott Brown, set him back a year. That's not to disagree with you. Brown did a number on him in revenge for making him look  a numpty in the 4-0 game. Football can be brutal. I'm hoping that he can return to the first team and continue his promising career but it may be that he is just too lightweight and will follow David Templeton into a lower level. Time will tell but We've seen it before.

12 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Along with the fact that his injury, inflicted by Scott Brown, set him back a year. That's not to disagree with you. Brown did a number on him in revenge for making him look  a numpty in the 4-0 game. Football can be brutal. I'm hoping that he can return to the first team and continue his promising career but it may be that he is just too lightweight and will follow David Templeton into a lower level. Time will tell but We've seen it before.

Yeah Scott brown took it out on him and put harry in hospital. Even if he's not immediately involved in the first team i would keep him around the place so he can learn from the new players and management. 

12 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

McLean away to Raith until the end of the season

To think him and Wighton started the semi final  :vrface:  Now playing for Arbroath and Raith Rovers. 

Edited by Heres Rixxy

33 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

To think him and Wighton started the semi final  :vrface:  Now playing for Arbroath and Raith Rovers. 

No wonder we are bottom of the League... Good to see that Morrison is gone as well.

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Slight surprise in level for Morrison 

Maybe guaranteed game time is the point 

Am not. I thought he was awful and no where near the standard we should aim for. Had a terrible touch and no end product.  In my book another good call from DS.

2 hours ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Just think what the starting line up will be in the SC semi :robboyas::yas: