Hearts Loanees 2019-20

Mikey1874

Finlay James
13 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

No idea how they played but Hamilton and C. Smith played 90 minutes in what seemed to be an eventful 3-2 loss to Cove Rangers. Petkov played 90 mins in a 3-1 loss for Clyde. And although Falkirk won Moore was an unused substitute.

👍

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Footballfirst

• Lfhearts

• jamboinglasgow

1 hour ago, BackOfTheNet said:

No idea how they played but Hamilton and C. Smith played 90 minutes in what seemed to be an eventful 3-2 loss to Cove Rangers. Petkov played 90 mins in a 3-1 loss for Clyde. And although Falkirk won Moore was an unused substitute.

There's not much point in loaning players for game time if the receiving club don't play him.

Falkirk might just spoil themselves for the future.

Edited by JamboAl

Connor Smith starts and scores  for Cowdenbeath in a 3-1 win. Hamilton also started 

Makovora sent off for Spartans, 2 yellows.

Petkov starts in a 1-0 for Clyde over Falkirk. Moore not stripped for falkirk (injured?)

TyphoonJambo
22 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Is Connor not the kid whom the management rate the highest? If correct, considering the group includes Hickey, Irving etc, thats some accolade. 

2 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Not questioning Gary Naysmith but is that the level he should be playing at.

As others have said Smith and Hamilton are both rated highly, with recent 3 year contracts.

But I think the club is patient and I expect them to be given a couple of years before they might be expected to push for a first team place.

Cowdenbeath is just till January. Might be seen as easing them in more gradually though I think we also have a good relationship with certain clubs including this one. 

jamboinglasgow
5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

As others have said Smith and Hamilton are both rated highly, with recent 3 year contracts.

But I think the club is patient and I expect them to be given a couple of years before they might be expected to push for a first team place.

Cowdenbeath is just till January. Might be seen as easing them in more gradually though I think we also have a good relationship with certain clubs including this one. 

Yup, as Naysmith said in his interview, they want to put them in the clubs which will develop them the best, and when it comes to January they will review it to see if they should put them up a higher level.

Reading comments from Cowdenbeath fans from todays game, they are raving about the both of them, especially Connor Smith. 

Will be interesting to see who else goes out, I reckon once Meshino comes in, McDonald will go out on loan, and wouldn't surprise me if he went down south (someone mentioned that he was about to go to a club down south but could be cancelled due to Walkers injury.) 

StevenNaismith

I went to watch Alex Petkov yesterday and he was excellent. Handled a very experienced Falkirk forward line with relative ease. Very calm on the ball and a very good range of passing. Good to see him doing well as he’s a great kid.

On 25/08/2019 at 06:29, StevenNaismith said:

I went to watch Alex Petkov yesterday and he was excellent. Handled a very experienced Falkirk forward line with relative ease. Very calm on the ball and a very good range of passing. Good to see him doing well as he’s a great kid.

Petkov seems to have come on a good bit in the last while. 

Good to see him getting plenty of game time and an international call-up. 

StevenNaismith
15 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Petkov seems to have come on a good bit in the last while. 

Good to see him getting plenty of game time and an international call-up. 

He’s improved rapidly since being converted to a centre back. Reads the game very well and copes physically with the step up each time. High hopes for the lad.

56 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Have heard Harry Cochrane to Dunfermline a possibility.

Would make sense to be honest, Harry isn't likely to get enough opportunities in our first team this season,  Hope he can kick on at the Pars if this move comes about.

5 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Yes was revealed by accident at the shareholders dinner 

9 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Have also heard he wont be alone in that move....

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Naisysback said:

Have also heard he wont be alone in that move....

Imagine then it will be one of Keena, Burns or Henderson

4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I have heard it could be Anthony McDonald.....not sure if its true or not

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Hopefully not Keena

allanwilson1970
4 minutes ago, Naisysback said:

I have heard it could be Anthony McDonald.....not sure if its true or not

I can’t see that, apart from Stenhousemuir McDonald has been outstanding and our most dangerous player in all games I have seen this season.  I have been critical of McDonald last season but he’s been revelation. With Naismith injury prone, Zanatta away, walker out we should keep him at least until January and play him. If there’s another one going I would guess it must be Keena as he’s been before.

2 minutes ago, allanwilson1970 said:

I can’t see that, apart from Stenhousemuir McDonald has been outstanding and our most dangerous player in all games I have seen this season.  I have been critical of McDonald last season but he’s been revelation. With Naismith injury prone, Zanatta away, walker out we should keep him at least until January and play him. If there’s another one going I would guess it must be Keena as he’s been before.

Like I say, just something I have heard, not sure about the truth in it. Think the signing of the Japanese boy just puts another body in his way. I mean Naisy\Walker both out and he doesn't get in, or on the bench says Levein doesn't think he is ready....every time I have seen him he scores goals, creates chances and just looks dangerous and creative....thnk like Harry he needs to play not sit on a bench so if he isn't going to play then a loan could be a good move.

• 5 weeks later...
thehibsareintheirbeds
29 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Any idea how he got on?

Pretty anonymous first half apparently but improved as game went on- sounds like jury out, hoping he kicks on. McDonald not in squad- another injury? 

4 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Pretty anonymous first half apparently but improved as game went on- sounds like jury out, hoping he kicks on. McDonald not in squad- another injury? 

Mcdonald was in squad last week eitgeri noticed. Must be injury, hopefully just a niggle.

38 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Any idea how he got on?

Just had a look at a Dunfermline forum. They weren't happy with him, said he was like a man down and they had no idea how he lasted 90 minutes.  He needs to get his fitness up to speed though, confident he'll stand out at that level once he gets going.

Connor Smith got man of the match for Cowdenbeath yesterday, and their fans said Hamilton was excellent. They won 1-0.

Petkov came on as a sub for Clyde in a 2-1 win.

Jay Nwanze played for Vale of Leithen as they got off the bottom of the Lowland League and Danny Baur came on as a late sub for Bonnyrigg Rose.

jamboinglasgow
4 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Just had a look at a Dunfermline forum. They weren't happy with him, said he was like a man down and they had no idea how he lasted 90 minutes.  He needs to get his fitness up to speed though, confident he'll stand out at that level once he gets going.

Connor Smith got man of the match for Cowdenbeath yesterday, and their fans said Hamilton was excellent. They won 1-0.

Jay Nwanze played for Vale of Leithen as they got off the bottom of the Lowland League and Danny Baur came on as a late sub for Bonnyrigg Rose.

Nwanze going out on loan is one I have missed (see Vale of Leithen announced it on their twitter page.)  Does anyone know how long his loan is for?

Good grief. Not that long ago since he started for the first team at Murrayfield.

20 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Nwanze going out on loan is one I have missed (see Vale of Leithen announced it on their twitter page.)  Does anyone know how long his loan is for?

January

Some good work there, Bob.

Well done.

5 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Mcdonald was in squad last week eitgeri noticed. Must be injury, hopefully just a niggle.

Think I read McDonald is out injured and back at Tynecastle for foreseeable 

Kelby Mason off to Alloa on loan until January.  Good move for him, be intriguing to see how he adapts to senior football.

been here before
49 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Kelby Mason off to Alloa on loan until January.  Good move for him, be intriguing to see how he adapts to senior football.

He's away to Annan.

On 29/09/2019 at 10:47, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

On 29/09/2019 at 15:58, cocobeab said:

Think I read McDonald is out injured and back at Tynecastle for foreseeable 

Back injury

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/anthony-mcdonald-update-as-manager-details-hearts-midfielder-s-injury-1-5016513

I was at the game he got injured. St Mirren.  Played 90 minutes. Was quite a physical game. 

Finlay James
10 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:
Dean Ritchie has joined Cumbernauld Colts on loan until January

He will do well there as he doesn't appear to be getting many opportunities to develop at Hearts.

Interesting one as he seems to be highly regarded at the club.  Has he stalled FF?

jamboinglasgow
31 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:
Dean Ritchie has joined Cumbernauld Colts on loan until January

He will do well there as he doesn't appear to be getting many opportunities to develop at Hearts.

I see on the official site it says he coaches the Hearts U9 and U10s. We are getting our coaches started early.

Also think that's us up to 14 players out on loan now. Could make a team and 3 subs.

Mason

Hamilton Petkov Baur Burns

Lee Cochrane

McDonald       Smith       Moore

Currie

Subs: Nwanze, Ritchie, Makovora

Footballfirst
50 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Interesting one as he seems to be highly regarded at the club.  Has he stalled FF?

I'm not so sure that he has stalled as such. He has always seemed content just to be part of the squad and do his bit for the team, despite not getting the opportunites that his peer group from 2001 have had, (Cochrane, McDonald, Hamilton plus Smith and Logan from the 2002s). 

40 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I see on the official site it says he coaches the Hearts U9 and U10s. We are getting our coaches started early.

Also think that's us up to 14 players out on loan now. Could make a team and 3 subs.

Mason

Hamilton Petkov Baur Burns

Lee Cochrane

McDonald       Smith       Moore

Currie

Subs: Nwanze, Ritchie, Makovora

And just the one injured. 

tolcross lad

An Update of Loanees.

Baur           Bonnyrigg Rose         Played yesterday in 3-2 win v East Kilbride .In starting line ups .                       Burns          Newcastle Jets         Pre season there played in friendlies v Sidney and v Young Socceroos

Cochrane    Dunfermline              Played 86 mins yesterday in 1-1 draw away to Morton. in starting line ups.

Currie           Forfar                         Played as sub in 2-0 win v Montrose on 22/9.Not in squad since.injured?

Hamilton    Cowdenbeath           Played yesterday in 1-0 win v Edinburgh City.In starting line ups.

Lee                Gillingham               Started yesterday in 3-1 home win v Southend subbed on 65 mins

Makavoro    Spartans                   Played 30 mins as sub in 1-3 defeat to Caledonian Braves

Mason          Annan                        unused sub yesterday during an away win v Queens Park

Moore           Falkirk                        Has not appeared in squad in the last 3 games.injured?

McDonald     Dunfermiline            Has not made an appearance.Back at Hearts .Injured.

Nwanze        Vale of Leithen         Last appeared in SC defeat by Fort William on 21/9.injured ?

Petcov           Clyde                         Has not been starting and did not appear in squad yesterday. injured?

Ritchie          Cumbernauld C         Came on for first game as 62 min sub in 2-2 draw v V of Leithen

Smith            Cowdenbeath           Played yesterday in home win  v Edin City.In starting line ups.

Happy to be corrected on any of this.Maybe some have more detail?

7 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

An Update of Loanees.

Baur           Bonnyrigg Rose         Played yesterday in 3-2 win v East Kilbride .In starting line ups .                       Burns          Newcastle Jets         Pre season there played in friendlies v Sidney and v Young Socceroos

Cochrane    Dunfermline              Played 86 mins yesterday in 1-1 draw away to Morton. in starting line ups.

Currie           Forfar                         Played as sub in 2-0 win v Montrose on 22/9.Not in squad since.injured?

Hamilton    Cowdenbeath           Played yesterday in 1-0 win v Edinburgh City.In starting line ups.

Lee                Gillingham               Started yesterday in 3-1 home win v Southend subbed on 65 mins

Makavoro    Spartans                   Played 30 mins as sub in 1-3 defeat to Caledonian Braves

Mason          Annan                        unused sub yesterday during an away win v Queens Park

Moore           Falkirk                        Has not appeared in squad in the last 3 games.injured?

McDonald     Dunfermiline            Has not made an appearance.Back at Hearts .Injured.

Nwanze        Vale of Leithen         Last appeared in SC defeat by Fort William on 21/9.injured ?

Petcov           Clyde                         Has not been starting and did not appear in squad yesterday. injured?

Ritchie          Cumbernauld C         Came on for first game as 62 min sub in 2-2 draw v V of Leithen

Smith            Cowdenbeath           Played yesterday in home win  v Edin City.In starting line ups.

Happy to be corrected on any of this.Maybe some have more detail?

Thanks for this!

Moore I'm sure played the reserves game this week and scored (may be wrong) so don't know why he's not getting a game.