Pans Jambo

Spitonastranger
44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Maybe one day you can have your own thoughts instead of latching on to left wing hashtags.

Knew you didn't have the guts or the intelligence to answer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Victorian

• Cade

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Mundell away.

Just need to get him out of this seat next.

A scumbag, who'll be replaced by pure filth, that is Ross Thomson.

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

My life has already changed for the better, some cracking memes going around. 

Did the original poster claim Britain was unique? 

ri Alban? I think its fair to say he views Britain/England as pretty unique. And not in a good way.

He's a very dangerous individual. I don't for one minute buy this buffoon act. Trump in America and this clown here. Terrifying.

10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Mundell oot despite his toadying,  crawling U-turn.

:yas:

GTF you snakey shitehouse.

image.png.ba1136df0f782c28f0bd8bdbdbeceef2.png

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Spitonastranger said:

The poor, people on benefits, low paid, employee's rights, people who rely and will rely on the NHS, the rich will be better off, there's a few examples not endless do you want to reply properly or will you just ignore with your usual ramblings

The rich will get richer and the poor poorer? If so exactly what will have changed.

My footnote thingy (signature) seems to have disappeared but it was a quote from a Billie Holiday song of about 80 years ago "Them that's got shall get, them that's not shall lose, so the Bible says, and it still is news".

To you it still is news apparently.

Edited by Francis Albert

Jambo-Jimbo
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

A scumbag, who'll be replaced by pure filth, that is Ross Thomson.

Tbh I don't know much about Ross Thomson apart from that he's a Tory.

Mundell on the other hand has been our MP for the last 14 years, so you pick up things about him from the local press & on TV etc etc.

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Thomson?     The sexual offence criminal Thomson?

The commons bar, now I know who you are on about.

As mentioned in an earlier post instead of uniting he has divided. He has now entrenched deeper divisions and spitefully sack anyone leave or remain who disagreed with him. 

Parliament will turn on him big style.   

The Real Maroonblood

Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson said his record as Scottish secretary had been "exemplary". 

:rofl:

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson said his record as Scottish secretary had been "exemplary". 

:rofl:

Ah mooth has surfaced!

'Handsy' Thomson on the way in after a stellar bout of arse kissing?

A bit petty with Hunt. Considering he's about to give Gove one the big 4 posts, and stabbed him right in back and front.

Shanks said no
27 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Thomson?     The sexual offence criminal Thomson?

Allegedly 

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Ah mooth has surfaced!

'Handsy' Thomson on the way in after a stellar bout of arse kissing?

Should be a seemless 'hand over', Mundell will surely show him the ropes, so that Thomson will get to grips with the job in hand quickly.   :whistling:

30 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

He's a very dangerous individual. I don't for one minute buy this buffoon act. Trump in America and this clown here. Terrifying.

Very much this......UK is fecked IMO.

Edited by micole

Mundell says he'll hold Johnson to account re the union.      A bit less grovelly than his last mutterings.... like... when he still had a job to cling on to.     

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
23 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Should be a seemless 'hand over', Mundell will surely show him the ropes, so that Thomson will get to grips with the job in hand quickly.   :whistling:

It will be a blow if the job is too much for him.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Maybe one day you can have your own thoughts instead of latching on to left wing hashtags.

:lol: Attaboy, i8.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Mundell oot despite his toadying,  crawling U-turn.

An underused term, imo.

59 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

The rich will get richer and the poor poorer? If so exactly what will have changed.

My footnote thingy (signature) seems to have disappeared but it was a quote from a Billie Holiday song of about 80 years ago "Them that's got shall get, them that's not shall lose, so the Bible says, and it still is news".

To you it still is news apparently.

As sure as eggs is eggs.

56 minutes ago, Cade said:

Javid probably Chancellor.

Patel probably Home Sec.

A pair of evil *******s. 

Are they not sort of brown skinned folks with foreigney sounding names? :seething:

Maybe Boris' mate Donald will instruct him to 'send them home' or some such like.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

gashauskis9
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Patel as home secretary 😂

A woman with a casual relationship with the truth. Excellent 

Nice on the eye though 😉

Gavin Williamson snaking back in.     It's like the entire contents of the cabinet sin bin have been pardoned en masse     

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Mundell says he'll hold Johnson to account re the union.      A bit less grovelly than his last mutterings.... like... when he still had a job to cling on to.     

Poor Mundell. Robbed of the chance to actually make good on his legit resignation threats...

Hardliner cabinet as I predicted but the surprise is Mogg actually doing a job of public service in cabinet.

It really is a cabinet of vipers and a huge mistake.     This is going to crash,   badly,   quite quickly.

Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

Helen Whately talking shite on Newsnight. I’m convinced she’s just Dominic Raab in drag!

Just covering all bases.    Saying nothing of any value.    Zero.

SwindonJambo
18 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Hardliner cabinet as I predicted but the surprise is Mogg actually doing a job of public service in cabinet.

It really is a cabinet of vipers and a huge mistake.     This is going to crash,   badly,   quite quickly.

I agree. How will he get anything through Parliament with that lot? 

Just now, SwindonJambo said:

I agree. How will he get anything through Parliament with that lot? 

This lot have been installed on the basis of signing up to a steady ship pact.     No going off message.     It's going to fall apart when they find out that the EU will not amend the WA and that parliament prevents no deal.      The promised land is a mirage and Johnson will be savaged by the hyenas in cabinet and he's put all the moderates in a position of free opposition to him out of government.   

He literally has ****ed it on day 1.

I can see Bojo suspending Parliament on Oct 31st, and enacting no deal (after the usual mob have vetoed a deal proposal again) and then calling an election. Guess what, we're out the EU, suspended parliament , nowt they can do. Jezbollah, Sturge, Swinson, the whole remoaner lot, out manoeuvred by the bold Bojo.   

Cruyff Turn
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

I can see Bojo suspending Parliament on Oct 31st, and enacting no deal (after the usual mob have vetoed a deal proposal again) and then calling an election. Guess what, we're out the EU, suspended parliament , nowt they can do. Jezbollah, Sturge, Swinson, the whole remoaner lot, out manoeuvred by the bold Bojo.   

I think he’ll call an election before October the 31st because he needs a fresh mandate and a majority to govern. 

Apparently all Tory MP’s have to pledge allegiance to his plan and back him in Parliament,  Deal or No Deal or they will not be selected to stand at a future GE or possibly asked to leave the Party. 

He’ll have to speak to his mate Farage and ask him not to stand against the Tories as well. 

I think he will romp a GE in England and Wales.

Jambo, Goodbye
15 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I really hope people who voted No are seeing how utterly powerless they are to affect anything in U.K. politics now. You had the opportunity to have control and you chose to give it all away.

You get exactly what England wants. 

I mean Boris ****ing Johnson....

:cornette:

We've moved on from getting what England wants, to what Tory members want. Scotland is just another wee region to these people. A region they'd happily get rid of for their Brexit dream. 

Better Together :rofl: 

Jambo, Goodbye
6 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I think he’ll call an election before October the 31st because he needs a fresh mandate and a majority to govern. 

Apparently all Tory MP’s have to pledge allegiance to his plan and back him in Parliament,  Deal or No Deal or they will not be selected to stand at a future GE or possibly asked to leave the Party. 

He’ll have to speak to his mate Farage and ask him not to stand against the Tories as well. 

I think he will romp a GE in England and Wales.

_107970411_optimised-uk_voting_intent_po

Cruyff Turn
9 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

_107970411_optimised-uk_voting_intent_po

That’ll change in the next month. That’s a poll with TM incharge. 

All those UKIP Brexit Party voters will go back to Tory and he’ll gain others elsewhere.

Boris is extremely popular down Englandshire way. 

7 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Stolen from twitter.

Rees-Mogg has just been given the Viceroy of India.

Leader of the house. :rofl:

5 hours ago, JackLadd said:

An election will be called on the 1st of October and the SNP will be sitting waiting with a UDI/referendum ultimatum. And you remoaners will be wiping away your tears and snorters.

Hello Boris, we've been expecting you!

Jambo, Goodbye
5 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

That’ll change in the next month. That’s a poll with TM incharge. 

All those UKIP Brexit Party voters will go back to Tory and he’ll gain others elsewhere.

Boris is extremely popular down Englandshire way. 

I pretty much agree with you, although I don't see why Boris would bother to call an election before November. I think both the Tories and, to a lesser extent Labour as well, will make gains from the Brexit party. But nobody will take a GE win for granted before Brexit. Least of all BJ. He'll fulfill that promise first so that he can fully unpack at Number 10. 

Any GE before Brexit would make BJ look as if he is trying to solidify his premiership before Brexit. Not something the leavers would be happy with. 

Ross Thomson's nose was deep enough. Loses out to the scumbag Alister 'Sorry, There's nothing I can do' Jack. 

The Mighty Thor

It's a great pity that parliament goes into summer recess soon, it gives Johnson a bit of a free pass for the next 6 weeks or so.

Just now, Montgomery Brewster said:

This is the one thing that’s going to spoil Boris plans. He needs the support of the DUP and any hair brained plans won’t fly.

popcorn time 😁

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/varadkar-tells-johnson-new-brexit-deal-not-going-to-happen-1.3966343%3fmode=amp

I heard the DUP might fold on the backstop. Their goal is to keep the union and no deal will see Scotland go and may lead to calls of unification. Could be a load of shite.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

The far-right racists, and their supporters,are running the show. Never thought I'd see that in these islands.

:sad: