• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

10 minutes ago, Barack said:

Demi Mitchell had a word.

And Man Utd were happy with how he was managed. 

Edited by Mikey1874

25 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

1 out of 2 me thinks!

Whelan looks like it’s happening. Hope we bring Lafferty back too though.

Feel for bobby but  he has just lost his confidence since the final i feel, scared to come and take the ball. 

hopefully a good signing for the season! if Wheelan is at training as well i would expect an announcement today....Hearts Twitter notifications on awaiting the tweet.

hopefully get one more forward in i am not sold on the lafferty thing but not me who runs the show 

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ryotaro Meshino: Manchester City midfielder attends Hearts game ahead of potential loan

The player was in attendance as Hearts drew with Ross County at the weekend

0_GettyImages-952863036.jpg Ryotaro Meshino in action for Gamba Osaka (Image: Getty)

Hearts are interested in signing young Manchester City player Ryotaro Meshino.

The Japanese attacking midfielder attended the weekend draw with Ross County at Tynecastle as the club explores a possible loan move for the 21-year-old.

Craig Levein has already recruited from City’s neighbours with the loan signing of Portuguese goalkeeper Joel Pereira, and could enhance his options at the other end of the pitch by looking to the blue half of Manchester.

MO

Reports had suggested that City would loan the player to a club outside of the UK, but having traveled up to Edinburgh at the weekend, there appears to have been a change of plan in that regard.

Edinburgh Live understands that initial talks have taken place, but whether than results in a deal being done remains to be seen.

Edited by Eddie

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Standing next to Lafferty just now. Tempted to ask 😅

Do it...also a cheeky 5-1 if poss :lol:

Heartsofgold
3 minutes ago, Bauld said:

You cannot let the possibility pass.  Get him asked!

chester copperpot
38 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Nice one. Welcome to him.

Wonder what will happen to Zlamal....

Hopefully it's a swap deal

39 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Nice one. Welcome to him.

Wonder what will happen to Zlamal....

Cutting up the oranges at half time.

15 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Big question is, where are you, Tynecastle, Greggs, Riccarton, elsewhere?

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Hopefully far, far away from Tynecastle. 

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

He's having lunch with his family so I'm not going to be that kind of erse. I'm shopping with my boy who is champing at the bit but is getting a lesson in respecting others privacy for now. :D

2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

He's having lunch with his family so I'm not going to be that kind of erse. I'm shopping with my boy who is champing at the bit but is getting a lesson in respecting others privacy for now. :D

Fair enough are you in the Edinburgh area? They live in the west so out of their way just for a lunch date

3 minutes ago, Bauld said:

My kids met him on a tour of Tynie start of last season.  He was brilliant with them - came across brilliantly, really naturally nice if that makes sense.  Bit different from knocking a tattie off his fork and quizzing him on his activity mind you!

Not sure that I want him back to be honest.  I liked him, I just think he'd be a risk now.  He's kind of nothing to play for in a way.  Other than the income I suppose, which he may need.

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ryotaro Meshino: Manchester City midfielder attends Hearts game ahead of potential loan

The player was in attendance as Hearts drew with Ross County at the weekend

0_GettyImages-952863036.jpg Ryotaro Meshino in action for Gamba Osaka (Image: Getty)

Hearts are interested in signing young Manchester City player Ryotaro Meshino.

The Japanese attacking midfielder attended the weekend draw with Ross County at Tynecastle as the club explores a possible loan move for the 21-year-old.

Craig Levein has already recruited from City’s neighbours with the loan signing of Portuguese goalkeeper Joel Pereira, and could enhance his options at the other end of the pitch by looking to the blue half of Manchester.

MO

Reports had suggested that City would loan the player to a club outside of the UK, but having traveled up to Edinburgh at the weekend, there appears to have been a change of plan in that regard.

Edinburgh Live understands that initial talks have taken place, but whether than results in a deal being done remains to be seen.

I’ll be shocked but absolutely delighted if we get this lad he’s ****ing sensational.... 

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I’ll be shocked but absolutely delighted if we get this lad he’s ****ing sensational.... 

Never heard of him but always encourga3d when people have and come out with this! Where do you think he would fit in for us? Who comes out for him?

You have to think Bobby will be on his way

We will be overloaded in midfield if the 2 signings come in (and Morrison/Haring still to come back)...Lee leaving has been on the cards for a while

Youngsters out on loan ?..Cochrane, Burns, McDonald, Henderson, Keena will all need to be considered for a move and the club have been contacted re a possible move for Zanatta (I would imagine we will keep one of the younger forwards given Wighton is out injured)

The youngsters should all be able to play in the championship at some level

We still have injured players like Wighton (operation required) and Garrucio to consider in the slightly longer term never mind Souttar who will I hope be back soon

Edited by CJGJ

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_EB2dvYTW4AAOHLD(1).jpg

Never thought that the might know Elliott, definitely another one who will be in their ear saying how good it is here.

Pierra 

Smith Halkett Berra White

Damour Wheelan

Walker Naismith Meshino

Washington 

alternatives - Mulraney, Uche Hickey, Souttar, Irving, Garrucio, Clevid, burns, HARING, Boz, Clare, McClean, Morrison, McDonald, Cochrane

that is possible the strongest hearts squad in a long time (if they preform)

Personally i would rather have Mulraney in the team as i think he has grown in confidence and should be one of the first names on the team sheet!  

Edited by gov

Hackney Hearts
12 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Who comes out for him?

Anyone.

Except Zlamal, cos he never comes out.   (boom, boom)

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Just had confirmation Whelan is done.

for anyone that remembers the game worms

incoooooooooooominggggggg

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Anyone.

Except Zlamal, cos he never comes out.   (boom, boom)

eyyyyyyyyyyyyy haha

Just now, Notts1874 said:

I would think so.

Ideal. You got wind of the Lafferty chat that has been surfacing on social media?

Fort Vallance

Henderson apparently offered to Arbroath on loan but didn't happen so it looks like they'd like him to go out at a decent level.

I still expect 2/3 to come in. Therefore, a few will be punted and a few youngsters loaned out.

Punted: Bobby Zlamal, Olly Lee, Oliver Bozanic and maybe Steven Maclean? Jamie Brandon could maybe go but we'd have to bring in a right back. 

A few from this list will be loaned out: Euan Henderson, Bobby Burns, Aidan Keena, Harry Cochrane, Rory Currie, Chris Hamilton

Question marks over Zanatta, Morrison and McDonald as we don't have many wide players available so a decision will have to be made regarding those 3.

I reckon Wighton would have went out on loan had he not been injured and requiring surgery. 

My guess is the following go on loan

Henderson, Cochrane, McDonald, Burns.  All until Jan where we assess.  Hopefully all to championship.  Hopefully all accept the decision and get their heads down.

We'll keep Keena, Hickey and Irving around, I think we'll keep C Smith around too.

Zanatta, who knows!?

Then there will be others such as Hamilton, Stone, Sandison, Logan, Makovara etc, I wonder if they may get some loan moves or just reserve league.

27 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Never heard of him but always encourga3d when people have and come out with this! Where do you think he would fit in for us? Who comes out for him?

He’s a central attacking midfielder who runs for fun, with the ball, scores goals and has an eye for a pass... he’s the next nakamura (spl)

I have a few mates from Manchester one who has a lad at the academy I txt him earlier and he said no chance can it be this boy..he txt back to say if we get him he’ll be the best player in the league!

Out:

Bobby - Back to Czech

Silva - Back to America

Burns - Loan

Hamilton - Loan

Lee - Southend 

C.Smith - Loan

Bozanic - Back to Australia 

Henderson - Loan

Morrison or Zanatta - Loan

Keena - Loan

Wighton - Loan 

In 

Whelan

Winger

Striker

Bit of a strange one. According to Wikipedia, City only signed him on Friday. Seems a bit mad that on Saturday, he was already watching us with a view to a loan deal. Must've been in the pipeline for some time.

Realistically I reckon Lee and Zlamal will definitely leave as I think both of them should be able to find clubs. I'm sure we would let Zanatta, MacLean and Bozanic if they were able to find clubs but I don't think they'll all go. Wighton and Garuccio are saved by the fact that they are injured at present. As far as loans go I think there's a few lads who can go out for some experience, Currie, Petkov and Moore are nowhere near the first team and are some of our older youngsters. Henderson, Burns and Cochrane could benefit from some time away as well. Would look to keep McDonald and Keena in the first team and think we need Brandon for cover

Really wish we would give Keena a run of games to be honest. The boy looks born to score goals at times. Just throwing him into a first team game then taking him straight back out again isn't going to show us whether or not he can do it at this level.

8 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Really wish we would give Keena a run of games to be honest. The boy looks born to score goals at times. Just throwing him into a first team game then taking him straight back out again isn't going to show us whether or not he can do it at this level.

I agree, especially seeing as none of the other strikers are setting the heather on fire.

With zero caps, how do we get a work permit for this Japanese guy? Any chance he would get past the appeals panel? 

It seems City don’t have one for him.