NB GIN

Djoum - final talks

Sir Gio
48 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Djoum is a massive problem for us and I cannot believe Levein has let this drag on. The fact he is using us as a pawn is a disgrace.

What makes it even worse is he is useless most of the time. Yes he’s neat and tidy and probably decent positionally but he has no drive, makes the wrong decisions more often than not, doesn’t score and doesn’t assist enough. 

He has the ability to do all of the above but just goes through the motions. It’s unacceptable. 

We desperately need a leader in midfield - in my opinion the correct signing in there will transform the whole team. If we were in for Bryson I’m disappointed to have missed out on him (assuming he’s still got a bit in the tank). 

We don't know that Levein has. Replacement may well be planned. But he won't tell that to the world 

heartandsoul
7 hours ago, J80MBO said:

Can someone explain why there is an Aberdeen fan constantly on a hearts fans forum?

This

Chong
7 hours ago, J80MBO said:

Can someone explain why there is an Aberdeen fan constantly on a hearts fans forum?

Careful!

It might be a wolf.

Leveins Battalion

Its feckin weird,I come on once a day to see if we've signed anybody and have to read through pages of posts by a sheepshagger.

TypoonJambo
4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Willie Miller is from Glasgow 

Hope that helps

not really, in fact i now need another hamster

Neil_Grant

I personally hope that we don't resign Djoum. OK, he occasionally has the odd great game but he's very inconsistent and an unnecessarily dirty player. Just my view. 

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, Barack said:

What's happening at Hamilton & Ross County, bud?

Any good signing in the pipeline for them?🤔

Talks apparently happening for Scott Wright to go to Ross County.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

We don't know that Levein has. Replacement may well be planned. But he won't tell that to the world 

Djoum has been offered a deal but if Levein finds someone as good, or better, for that role for the same money then he may find the offer off the table. It's a two way street. 

LarrysRightFoot
18 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Djoum has been offered a deal but if Levein finds someone as good, or better, for that role for the same money then he may find the offer off the table. It's a two way street. 

If he doesn’t want to commit to us we should be showing him the door. Nobody should be allowed to treat the club like this - especially somebody as average as Djoum.

Bridge of Djoum
On 22/06/2019 at 08:51, IveSeenTheLight said:

The season is 38 games long, nae just 4 ;)

A wins a win, 3 points are the same.

I’m happy to take wins against anyone 

Don't talk pish. Telling me a win against TTFKAR is just the same as beating Killie to a Dons fan?

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

mscjambo
2 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Supporting the Dons and looking at what others around us are doing, keeping on top of the news and analysing potential scenarios is my hobby.

Football is my hobby.

What’s yours?

Hanging about on a Hearts forum giving Aberdeen chat that nobody cares about, jog on mate. 

I come on here to talk about the team I support, get maroon tinted chat from fellow jambos. If I wanted to talk to fans from other teams I do it in person or fire over to pie and Bovril.

Can't imagine the circumstance where I start posting on an Aberdeen forum, firstly because it's weird and secondly the posters are on there for Aberdeen chat not my take on Hearts..🔚

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Neil_Grant said:

I personally hope that we don't resign Djoum. OK, he occasionally has the odd great game but he's very inconsistent and an unnecessarily dirty player. Just my view. 

He's been slavering about moving to a "higher level" almost from the day he arrived, plus he's performed mostly as if he couldn't give a shit. We must be more desperate than even I think we are to want to hold onto this imposter.

J80MBO
4 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

He's been slavering about moving to a "higher level" almost from the day he arrived, plus he's performed mostly as if he couldn't give a shit. We must be more desperate than even I think we are to want to hold onto this imposter.

Spot on

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I think the point is that the talent pool available at that money may be considerably smaller by the time we get an answer.  Of course that argument only stands up if we are indeed holding back on signing someone till AJ decides on our offer. I would hope we are taking his refusal as a solid NO and trying to sign replacement as we spk.

pettigrewsstylist
10 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

He can tackle you say🤔 he most defintely cant, cleanly anyway....joint top of yellow cards dished out last season and in good company of equally hot headed players...not a stranger to a red and lucky not to have more to boot...

Forward passes.... 🤣😂🤣 once in a blue moon and law of averages perhaps only....

His performances and stats are woeful...so slow in possession and likes to receive the ball facing his team mate head on and facing his own goal, simply giving the ball away more often than not....

He was brought to hurt teams in the last third and done that his first 6 months or so or until he won the African Nations...

Would be a massive boost if he leaves and we get someone like Harry or Edwards to replcae Djoum at least...Edwards desire and fitness has already paid dividends in his brief outings for us compared to that waster Djoum....

I was with you all the way here ,,,till Edwards :). Jury out on Edwards, deserves a chance next season tho. Agree with rest of your post.