The inevitable penalty

Maroon Sailor

6 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

So far in work this morning I've had 5 folk approach me

- various clubs represented

All stating it was a dive and we were robbed

Hibs fans say soft and keeper should have saved it, so our fault.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siegementality

• Maroon Sailor

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Riddley Walker

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s from another incident in the game, first half I think when he was wrongly given offside and the goalie saved it.

Some daft Celtic twat on twitter who said it was conclusive proof of it being a penalty, being told it was earlier in game, respone was

'How can it be?  Edouard isn't no.5'

So you are saying either Edouard has exchanged shorts with Sumonovic, or at some point during the first half, Sumknovic had a skin transplant which was then reversed.  And no-one noticed

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Some daft Celtic twat on twitter who said it was conclusive proof of it being a penalty, being told it was earlier in game, respone was

'How can it be?  Edouard isn't no.5'

So you are saying either Edouard has exchanged shorts with Sumonovic, or at some point during the first half, Sumknovic had a skin transplant which was then reversed.  And no-one noticed

No they all had 5 on the front of their shorts and 9 on the back for McNeil and Chalmers. As someone else said you can see Zlamals number and he didn’t turn in the penalty incident. It was in the first half when he was wrongly called offside but Zlamal saved his effort anyway.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No they all had 5 on the front of their shorts and 9 on the back for McNeil and Chalmers. As someone else said you can see Zlamals number and he didn’t turn in the penalty incident. It was in the first half when he was wrongly called offside but Zlamal saved his effort anyway.

Yep.

But the Celtic fan dang gan said it couldn't have been from earlier in the game because number 5 wasn't involved at the offside, but was for the penalty.

Seriously flawed logic by him - her.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Yep.

But the Celtic fan dang gan said it couldn't have been from earlier in the game because number 5 wasn't involved at the offside, but was for the penalty.

Seriously flawed logic by him - her.

Sorry I didn’t read that as his quote. I’m still arguing with a Celtic ***** from yesterday who reckons Berra diving for a throw in was worse and the £9m cheat didn’t dive, he also used that picture.

I can’t find the video of Brown calling a Valencia a poof either ?.