Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

7 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

On the contrary,  I was going to say that I have never, ever seen PJ1 post anything negative. I know him personally and, as someone, he not me, that goes home and away every week, and has done for years, perhaps you should respect his opinion instead of slavering club sponsored pish. 

Nothing against yon Porty chappie, seems a decent enough guy. Couple of things though. I’ve seen him post plenty negative things. That’s his prerogative though, not judging him for it or anything. He often posts information that he picks up from someone he obviously trusts, at games it seems, and often he posts this information on here. Plenty of times that info has turned out to be inaccurate.

I know AD personally, and have done for years. He travels tens of thousands of miles a year to Hearts games. You should maybe take your own advice and respect his opinion, rather than calling it pish, and battering on about paranoid nonsense about club plants and club sponsored posters.

7 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

PJ1 always talks sense imo. After the mis management of the club and it’s funds, right back to the piemans days then I think we as supporters, foh subscribers, sponsors, benefactors and genuine fans should be asking why the stand has gone so horribly over budget? This impacts our playing squad and £7M could give us a strong squad for years to come. It’s half our annual turnover ffs. Questioning why should have no impact on the final in 7 days time. The happy clapper could well be  the clubs spin doctor for all we know. If anyone thinks there’s nothing wrong with the overspend then maybe their lack of concern says it all really.

These insinuations about posters who disagree with the groupthink on here being club employees is a bit unsavoury imo. Just because someone has a different opinion, they must be a troll or a club plant?

7 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Because I've been a supporter for 41 years. The late Willie Bauld and Jim Cruikshank didn't return to Tynecastle because of disagreements with the club, so don't fall into the trap of thinking that only those who turn up every week matter.

You’ve just said that:

“... and, as someone, he not me, that goes home and away every week, and has done for years, perhaps you should respect his opinion instead of slavering club sponsored pish... “

then you come come out with:

“... don't fall into the trap of thinking that only those who turn up every week matter... “

You come across as someone who think only their own opinions matter, and that you are always right. ?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

i wish jj was my dad

Mothy makes some good points. 

It's perfectly reasonable to question and challenge.  Smithee, SJ and PJ are making valid and balanced observations. Guys that make a big song and dance about not attending on principle then look for every stick they can find to beat the club with don't have anything like that level of credibility. Strange creatures

1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Nothing against yon Porty chappie, seems a decent enough guy. Couple of things though. I’ve seen him post plenty negative things. That’s his prerogative though, not judging him for it or anything. He often posts information that he picks up from someone he obviously trusts, at games it seems, and often he posts this information on here. Plenty of times that info has turned out to be inaccurate.

I know AD personally, and have done for years. He travels tens of thousands of miles a year to Hearts games. You should maybe take your own advice and respect his opinion, rather than calling it pish, and battering on about paranoid nonsense about club plants and club sponsored posters.

These insinuations about posters who disagree with the groupthink on here being club employees is a bit unsavoury imo. Just because someone has a different opinion, they must be a troll or a club plant?

You’ve just said that:

“... and, as someone, he not me, that goes home and away every week, and has done for years, perhaps you should respect his opinion instead of slavering club sponsored pish... “

“... don't fall into the trap of thinking that only those who turn up every week matter... “

You come across as someone who think only their own opinions matter, and that you are always right. ?

All opinions matter in a forum or else

it wouldn’t be a forum if we all agreed with each other. We are all jambos and only want the best for the club on and off the park. We all plough In money in various shapes, forms and guises and we have all travelled thousands of miles spending thousands of pounds in doing so. No ones opinions should be more valid than anyone else’s and I respect all posters wether I deem them good, bad or indifferent.

In the past we have learned to trust all our chairmen and they’ve all had their faults. I can only relate from the mercer era to present and I will say here and now that AB is better than the 3 of them put together. She’s steadied a sinking ship and has chartered a course to success. We however have a voice and shouldn't just accept things as being mediocre on the park and wasteful spending off the park. Sometime in the future AB and CL will be gone and the majority of us will still be here. Through the FOH we are still paying monthly for mistakes that can be traced right back to the piemans reign, some would say even back to Wallace himself.  I’ve never heard a statement from anyone saying the overspend is coming directly out of the chairman’s pocket. She has waived the interest on the loan she gave us and ploughed these funds directly into the new stand and that in itself is hugely commendable. Ultimately someone has to pay for this overspend and you can bet your boots it will be us somewhere down the line. 

Some people will always be sceptical though and some others will trust people through blind faith alone. We should learn from our mistakes in the past imo. I always call it like I see it and try to make it factual based and my opinions are not intended to offend the masses or the minority with my biased/unbiased views. 

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You’ve just said that:

I think for AD to get any respect, he needs to cut down on his obvious trolling and on the abuse he tends to dish out to posters who don't share his rosey view of those in charge of the club. 

I don't see from the comments that you quoted how you discern that I think I'm always right. I was basicslly saying that those who attend games week in and week out and, indeed, those who no longer go, are all entitled to their opinion being respected.  That's all.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

davemclaren
10 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

He was sacked when it became apparent that too many of the things that were in the initial plans weren’t going to work. Lack of female toilets, concourse issues, and the final straw was the castle view restaurant that was never going to work.  No one ever questioned JC’s plans as the presentation was given to people without basic construction knowledge. It was a case of, yup we are happy with this and as it all made sense on paper then the start button was pushed.

Why in this day and age of 3D imagery, was this never pursued as it would’ve highlighted the basic flaws? Never mind the technical feck ups along the way. We should’ve waited a year and with more funding in place before we started, then and a more competent architect would’ve delivered a better product. We jumped in with both feet far too early. A bit like some of our Cathro signings on 3 year deals I suspect 

We couldn’t wait a year as the council were about to push the button on building a new nursery on the current site, as I understand it. 

jamtartan74
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We couldn’t wait a year as the council were about to push the button on building a new nursery on the current site, as I understand it. 

As I said somewhere above but no reply to

it, we didn’t have the time to wait so as good an idea it would have been we simply did not have the time to do so. 

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We could’ve used the appeal process and built a temporary nursery whilst our planning was being considered. It just needed foresight from the onset and a badly chosen architect has lead to a badly chosen design in places.  

No one sought a plan B or questioned our plan A which in essence is what my ramblings are about. 

Anyway Dave it’s all water under the bridge now.  

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

We could’ve used the appeal process and built a temporary nursery whilst our planning was being considered. It just needed foresight from the onset and a badly chosen architect has lead to a badly chosen design in places.  

No one sought a plan B or questioned our plan A which in essence is what my ramblings are about. 

Anyway Dave it’s all water under the bridge now.  

Indeed. Like everything it will need to evolve to fit our needs as we won’t be building another in my lifetime. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Indeed. Like everything it will need to evolve to fit our needs as we won’t be building another in my lifetime. 

Nor mines Dave. 

I don’t see why we couldn’t have incorporated the nursery temporarily, either into our museum or the the club shop when it was at the wheatfield. We could’ve set up the club shop or museum in temporary units in the car park space in the wheatfield until the time was right to build. This would’ve satisfied the council until the build process began. Alternatively the prison officers club was screaming out for business and could’ve been used as a stop gap as all the facilities were already in place. It just needed foresight and sadly there was none.

We do have a stadium to be proud of though and my biggest gripe is that it’s not been built to harness it’s full potential. The missed opportunity with corporate boxes along the concourse could’ve reaped dividends for years to come and that’s what the business plan should’ve had in place. The layout is wrong and sadly we can’t really change it. Like you say, it will evolve to fit our needs,  though the saying ‘can’t see the wood for the trees’  is so very apt in my humble opinion. 

This is is my last opinion on my views about the stand. 

SJ 

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

All opinions matter in a forum or else

it wouldn’t be a forum if we all agreed with each other. We are all jambos and only want the best for the club on and off the park. We all plough In money in various shapes, forms and guises and we have all travelled thousands of miles spending thousands of pounds in doing so. No ones opinions should be more valid than anyone else’s and I respect all posters wether I deem them good, bad or indifferent.

“... The happy clapper could well be  the clubs spin doctor for all we know. If anyone thinks there’s nothing wrong with the overspend then maybe their lack of concern says it all really... “

?

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I think for AD to get any respect, he needs to cut down on his obvious trolling and on the abuse he tends to dish out to posters who don't share his rosey view of those in charge of the club. 

I don't see from the comments that you quoted how you discern that I think I'm always right. I was basicslly saying that those who attend games week in and week out and, indeed, those who no longer go, are all entitled to their opinion being respected.  That's all.

Anybody who disagrees with your opinion, or JKB groupthink, is trolling? That’s a pretty arrogant opinion. ?

Enzo Chiefo
5 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Anybody who disagrees with your opinion, or JKB groupthink, is trolling? That’s a pretty arrogant opinion. ?

Eh? Trolling is not "disagreeing with an opinion". I don't know how your mind interprets comments on here  but you're miles off the mark.?

Enzo Chiefo
27 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Nor mines Dave. 

I don’t see why we couldn’t have incorporated the nursery temporarily, either into our museum or the the club shop when it was at the wheatfield. We could’ve set up the club shop or museum in temporary units in the car park space in the wheatfield until the time was right to build. This would’ve satisfied the council until the build process began. Alternatively the prison officers club was screaming out for business and could’ve been used as a stop gap as all the facilities were already in place. It just needed foresight and sadly there was none.

We do have a stadium to be proud of though and my biggest gripe is that it’s not been built to harness it’s full potential. The missed opportunity with corporate boxes along the concourse could’ve reaped dividends for years to come and that’s what the business plan should’ve had in place. The layout is wrong and sadly we can’t really change it. Like you say, it will evolve to fit our needs,  though the saying ‘can’t see the wood for the trees’  is so very apt in my humble opinion

This is is my last opinion on my views about the stand. 

SJ 

"Can't see the castle for the trees" would also be apt.?

4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Eh? Trolling is not "disagreeing with an opinion". I don't know how your mind interprets comments on here  but you're miles off the mark.?

You constantly accuse AD of trolling, because he disagrees with you. You and a couple of other posters accuse people who happen to disagree with your wee groupthink enclave as being “club plants”, “Levein or one of his relatives” and of being trolls. It comes across as you being so arrogant you can’t get your head around someone holding a different opinion to you, and not coming around to your way of thinking. To me that is just arrogant, and actually pretty abusive too.

Enzo Chiefo
6 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You constantly accuse AD of trolling, because he disagrees with you. You and a couple of other posters accuse people who happen to disagree with your wee groupthink enclave as being “club plants”, “Levein or one of his relatives” and of being trolls. It comes across as you being so arrogant you can’t get your head around someone holding a different opinion to you, and not coming around to your way of thinking. To me that is just arrogant, and actually pretty abusive too.

Look at your buddy's posts and you will find evidence of abusive comments. Calling people "erseholes", "pantwetters", "moon howlers" etc etc. Thankfully, I am capable of debating , and frequently do, with posters who hold different opinions, without resorting to personal abuse.  So, for the third time, you're well wide of the mark when you describe me as "arrogant". 

What’s the point of having threads on here if they never stay on topic? Scrolling pages of shite. Folk on here that just suck the life out of every thread.

8 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

What’s the point of having threads on here if they never stay on topic? Scrolling pages of shite. Folk on here that just suck the life out of every thread.

I agree. I said as much yesterday, a forum with hundreds/thousands of members, and just one topic. Here’s where it was diverted back on to that one topic on this thread:

On 16/05/2019 at 22:45, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, I didn't agree with so many managerial changes and bizarre decisions that were made at the time, interfering in team selections etc. "Stable football departments" don't interest me, too much power conferred to one individual, in our case, and it doesn't work. A first team manager with full control, who will inevitably move on or be moved on. Then we scour the market for the best candidate at that time and so it goes on. Players move on all the time so there's nothing awry about managers doing the same.

Theres a pattern.

Bull's-eye
7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Look at your buddy's posts and you will find evidence of abusive comments. Calling people "erseholes", "pantwetters", "moon howlers" etc etc. Thankfully, I am capable of debating , and frequently do, with posters who hold different opinions, without resorting to personal abuse.  So, for the third time, you're well wide of the mark when you describe me as "arrogant". 

Not that I abuse anybody on here but it's funny how you've become all precious about abuse when it's extremely popular on here to abuse the team, players, staff and stadium that you portray to care so much about.

You being one of the main perpetrators.

• Moderators

Can we keep this related to Season Tickets please. There are separate threads for stadium and CL discussion. 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

HOW MANY SEASON TICKETS SOLD

Tbh, there will be no indication of numbers until the end of May, imo.

Save for a bunfight about the manager, which, with respect to the mods, is relevant in regards to the reasons why people are, or aren’t renewing.

As for numbers ? No idea and, unless you’re very tight with the club, not many will !

Bridge of Djoum

I was accused on another Hearts forum of being a ''club plant''. A forum on which I have never posted BTW. Levels of paranoia over there appear to be weapons grade.

Anyway... There is little way of knowing how many tickets have been sold so far. Not that it matters, It's the middle of ****** May!? I'd imagine a couple of weeks after the cup final result will be when we can really gauge how it'll go. I'm sticking with my 10-15 % down on last years total. A couple good signings, a cup win will bolster that somewhat, perhaps. 

A prediction... 12,151

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

frankblack
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Save for a bunfight about the manager, which, with respect to the mods, is relevant in regards to the reasons why people are, or aren’t renewing.

As for numbers ? No idea and, unless you’re very tight with the club, not many will !

If your decision to buy or not buy a season ticket depends on who the manager is then questions have to be asked about your commitment to supporting the team.  I've seen plenty worse, and also some better, but we are always a team that has good and bad seasons and when we get decent someone pinches the manager or our best players.

Demanding to see figures for ST sales just now is rather silly.

Circumstances are different this year. due to the uncertainty about the finance option people who use it obviously have not renewed yet. people who may have renewed early in order to keep their seat now have an extra month to renew. with a cup final to purchase tickets for and the expense of the occasion

people have an expensive end to the season so are keeping their cash for as long as possible.

I would expect an update on ST figures when the renewal period is over and the stadium plan will have been updated anyway to show exactly what tickets are available.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Circumstances are different this year. due to the uncertainty about the finance option people who use it obviously have not renewed yet. people who may have renewed early in order to keep their seat now have an extra month to renew. with a cup final to purchase tickets for and the expense of the occasion

people have an expensive end to the season so are keeping their cash for as long as possible.

I would expect an update on ST figures when the renewal period is over and the stadium plan will have been updated anyway to show exactly what tickets are available.

I agree. 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Season ticket figures down...More ammunition to bash Levein with

Season tickets up... Hearts fans are loyal, despite Levein

Season ticket info not available...Club is a shambles

Doesn't really matter what the figures are, there are those, and we can name them quite easily, who will spin it in the direction their agenda dictates. 

Final figures are all that matters. Anything else is just bollocks. This thread will be a replica of last years. One poster especially tying himself in knots every day for months. It seems he brought a friend or 2 this year.

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Boab said:

It’s all about context but there is no point in going into deep discussion on Manager and Stadium issues on this thread when there are other threads solely for that purpose. 

18 minutes ago, frankblack said:

If your decision to buy or not buy a season ticket depends on who the manager is then questions have to be asked about your commitment to supporting the team.  I've seen plenty worse, and also some better, but we are always a team that has good and bad seasons and when we get decent someone pinches the manager or our best players.

I have another reason why i’m not renewing which is related to KOs but i’d be amazed if there aren’t people who are swithering because of the way we are playing right now. That style of play comes from one place so it is relevant.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Season ticket figures down...More ammunition to bash Levein with

Season tickets up... Hearts fans are loyal, despite Levein

Season ticket info not available...Club is a shambles

Doesn't really matter what the figures are, there are those, and we can name them quite easily, who will spin it in the direction their agenda dictates. 

Final figures are all that matters. Anything else is just bollocks. This thread will be a replica of last years. One poster especially tying himself in knots every day for months. It seems he brought a friend or 2 this year.

It's interesting to see how we are progressing. The same as any other year.

We usually release how it is going and it would be nice to see where we are at currently.

That figure doesn't matter because as you say only the final figure is important but for that very reason I don't understand why they don't just share the progress.

Just now, JKBMod 3 said:

It’s all about context but there is no point in going into deep discussion on Manager and Stadium issues on this thread when there are other threads solely for that purpose. 

Of course. Season Ticket sales, and their levels, will be determined by only a few factors. As you say, these can be cited without going headlong into another manager debate.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Taffin said:

It's interesting to see how we are progressing. The same as any other year.

We usually release how it is going and it would be nice to see where we are at currently.

That figure doesn't matter because as you say only the final figure is important but for that very reason I don't understand why they don't just share the progress.

Progress? It's the 19th of May, the season isn't over. I can agree to an extent with your point, mate. But you don't think it's a touch premature? :oohmatron:

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Progress? It's the 19th of May, the season isn't over. I can agree to an extent with your point, mate. But you don't think it's a touch premature? :oohmatron:

They've been on sale for a while. It is premature I totally agree but when clubs launch them so early that they've been on sale for weeks before the season is out I'd expect them to tweet some kind of update.

I don't really care that much, but it would be interesting to see where it's at.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

They've been on sale for a while. It is premature I totally agree but when clubs launch them so early that they've been on sale for weeks before the season is out I'd expect them to tweet some kind of update.

I don't really care that much, but it would be interesting to see where it's at.

Fair enough, mate. I disagree but you're not being unreasonable.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Fair enough, mate. I disagree but you're not being unreasonable.

?? 

I do accept not everyone finds that kind of thing interesting.

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I think the lack of a finance deal for the biggest chunk of the original renewal period means that any update would be useless. 

Also, we have a cup final this season. 

Club Likley prioritising that on and of the field. 

I'd expect an update after the cup final, just before the transition period as well. 

Would be logical imo. 

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Yip. 

Should be obvious to anyone. 

I'd expect an update at the end of May. 

Some people saying it's only May etc so it's to early to tell how sales  will eventually pan out . While that is correct  in some ways I do think the last day of May will be a good barometer as to how sales will go . 

With that being the last day you can secure your  seat , there could be an argument for saying the vast majority of non renewals probably won't bother to renew . 

There  will of course be a good few who are happy to release their seat and take up one elsewhere in the ground , but I do think it will be a decent yardstick comparing uptake from last year and beyond . 

30 minutes ago, Boab said:

I have another reason why i’m not renewing which is related to KOs but i’d be amazed if there aren’t people who are swithering because of the way we are playing right now. That style of play comes from one place so it is relevant.

That's a fair point about the kick off times/days Boab, You only need to miss a few games before buying a season ticket makes no sense other than fronting up money to the club which helps budgeting.

Was in yesterday morning picking up final tickets and even in the rain was a steady stream of season ticket renewals coming in while I was there. 

9 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I think the lack of a finance deal for the biggest chunk of the original renewal period means that any update would be useless. 

It would be interesting to see what impact the lack of a finance deal has had.

It's only useless if you want a figure you can come on here and shout about (either negative or positive). For those who are just curious it isn't useless 

Also, we have a cup final this season. 

Club Likley prioritising that on and of the field. 

It would take someone about 3 minutes to look at the total sold figure and make a post. I don't think it would impact our cup final preparations. Whilst we may play like we are managed by the admin assistant at times...we aren't.

I'd expect an update after the cup final, just before the transition period as well. 

Would be logical imo. 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

That's a fair point about the kick off times/days Boab, You only need to miss a few games before buying a season ticket makes no sense other than fronting up money to the club which helps budgeting.

If your club, any club doesn't sell every ticket every week and there is no waiting list, there are few compelling reasons to buy a season ticket. Boab makes the point about KO times, too. It's sensible and prudent to pick and choose games based on availability of your time and finances. Folk buy season tickets to guarantee attendance, but with Hearts and most other clubs, it really isn't required. You'll more than likely get a ticket for pretty much every game anyway. 

Having said that it is a good barometer of faith and support in the club. But it isn't the only one.

Bazzas right boot

Lack of a finance deal will have meant folk couldn't renew until one was available. 

It Will have negatively affected renewals

What is  interesting about that? It won't have helped sales, I can tell you that. Common sense tbh. 

Cup final will be priority for fans as well, folk will pay for them before  possibly buying a season ticket. 

Got to say, knowing the numbers now is really not that interesting, they will be down v last year for sure. 

Once the final is done and just before the transition dates and general sale is underway, the numbers will be far more uselful for comparison. 

Then it will be interesting, in a way. 

Tbh, its that uninteresting atm, I'm out of this thread. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Lack of a finance deal will have meant folk couldn't renew until one was available. 

What is  interesting about that? It won't have helped sales, I can tell you that. Common sense tbh. 

Cup final will be priority for fans as well, folk will pay for them before  possibly buying a season ticket. 

Got to say, knowing the numbers now is really not that interesting, they will be down v last year for sure. 

Once the final is done and just before the transition dates and general sale is underway, the numbers will be far more uselful for comparison. 

Indeed.

These 9 pages have been the vocal warm-up before the concert.

I think that Ann Budges piece on Football Focus will of annoyed many Hearts fans when after saying Craig Levein wasn’t fire proof she went on to say you get 20,000 different views on Levein, Levein is doing a great job and managers don’t get enough time in the job.

Is she Teresa May in disguise because she contradicted herself with how long Cathro got and him having a worse record than Levein. Now Ann Budge may kid herself on about 20,000 different views on Levein but I wish she would come across to the Wheatfield where I sit and open her ears to what 99% of us Jambos feel about Levein and his Bootroom just like she got the message that she got about Cathro. Ann can surround herself with construction, football, media experts ect but if she doesn’t listen to the customers she will only end up being a target for criticism which she can avoid quite easily as I really thing she has a few people around her that are giving her bad advice.

I would guess we all know someone who isn’t going to renew their Season Ticket because of the Levein effect on our team unless you are a Hermit.

Edited by mitch41

22 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Was not aware that the finance plan wasnt available.

Is there a replacement planned.

?

I've used it before and know quite a few who use it every season.

Be interesting if anyone knows the % of our st sales have been purchased this way?

Could have an impact.

And on other clubs maybe as I'm sure some also used the same company.

Edited by jake

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

I was just trying to revert the thread back to its original topic as it had digressed 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

bury the bad news a couple of days after we win the cup which also likely won't be as bad as a consequence

like saying nothing and hoping a 25/1 shot bails you out

sometimes it happens

43 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

If your club, any club doesn't sell every ticket every week and there is no waiting list, there are few compelling reasons to buy a season ticket. Boab makes the point about KO times, too. It's sensible and prudent to pick and choose games based on availability of your time and finances. Folk buy season tickets to guarantee attendance, but with Hearts and most other clubs, it really isn't required. You'll more than likely get a ticket for pretty much every game anyway. 

Having said that it is a good barometer of faith and support in the club. But it isn't the only one.

I hear that, mate, mine’s is more down to the calendar these days. I think it’s now established that internationals will be played at weekends, or we have an international break. Would need to check but there should be a few before next summer. That pushes a few of our games to midweek, which scuppers me most weeks.

davemclaren
58 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I think that Ann Budges piece on Football Focus will of annoyed many Hearts fans when after saying Craig Levein wasn’t fire proof she went on to say you get 20,000 different views on Levein, Levein is doing a great job and managers don’t get enough time in the job.

Is she Teresa May in disguise because she contradicted herself with how long Cathro got and him having a worse record than Levein. Now Ann Budge may kid herself on about 20,000 different views on Levein but I wish she would come across to the Wheatfield where I sit and open her ears to what 99% of us Jambos feel about Levein and his Bootroom just like she got the message that she got about Cathro. Ann can surround herself with construction, football, media experts ect but if she doesn’t listen to the customers she will only end up being a target for criticism which she can avoid quite easily as I really thing she has a few people around her that are giving her bad advice.

I would guess we all know someone who isn’t going to renew their Season Ticket because of the Levein effect on our team unless you are a Hermit.

I’m a hermit. 

davemclaren
36 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

bury the bad news a couple of days after we win the cup which also likely won't be as bad as a consequence

like saying nothing and hoping a 25/1 shot bails you out

sometimes it happens

I doubt you would let that happen. ?