Uche!!!

tartofmidlothian

Portable Badger
3 hours ago, Sharky999 said:

you forgot the nurses and Ambo's. Please dont' discriminate!! ?

We only have Witchdoctors on JKB !!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Thomaso

• innerjambo

• Pasquale for King

InNothingWeTrust

On a side note, I feel threatened into watching Uche's video by the picture BBC have used ?

image.png.c34e83dca95c05bd2319128f0b97a900.png

Edited by InNothingWeTrust

scott herbertson
10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Best piece of news for two days

Tremble, Hibees , tremble!

2 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Best piece of news for two days

Tremble, Hibees , tremble!

Levein is probably trembling at the thought of him running at him to celebrate a derby winner. :yas:

8 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

ITK on this one and he is set to miss the games against Rangers and Hibs along with possibly the semi final with concussion 

ITK eh.  ?

He’ll run that Hibs defence ragged!  Hanlon will be having nightmares already.

:fth: 

Absolute Scenes
Just now, WoodenHertz said:

Don't know if it's been put anywhere else and I'm not sure how reliable it is but Uche could potentially be off. Seemingly Celtic, Rangers, Cardiff and Hull are all in for him.

Link https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/521209/rangers-celtic-transfer-battle-hearts-uche-ikpeazu/amp/

come on mate get with it - think of who we are just about to play and who we potentially could play in the final if we get there. Deliberate unsettling tactics as usual

He is absolutely not "potentially off" - he just signed a contract to 2022, why would he go from playing first team football, having a whole team built around him to warming a bench for a reserve team. He's a smart boy and will know how important and loved he is here

Take everything you read online with a pinch of salt

WoodenHertz
1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

come on mate get with it - think of who we are just about to play and who we potentially could play in the final if we get there. Deliberate unsettling tactics as usual

He is absolutely not "potentially off" - he just signed a contract to 2022, why would he go from playing first team football, having a whole team built around him to warming a bench for a reserve team. He's a smart boy and will know how important and loved he is here

Take everything you read online with a pinch of salt

I am with it. Just thought I'd share what I'd seen on this forum.

Signing a new contract doesn't necessarily mean he will stay, all it means is that we would secure a higher transfer fee, teams do it all the time. Uche does look like he's enjoying his time here but he may have his head turned by money and the possibility to have that same connection elsewhere. 

I do take what I read online with a pinch of salt, hence why I said I wasn't sure how reliable it was. Also I never said he was potentially off, I said he that there were teams potentially in for him. Just because a team may be looking at signing someone doesn't mean they'll be off, I know that. 

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, WoodenHertz said:

Don't know if it's been put anywhere else and I'm not sure how reliable it is but Uche could potentially be off. Seemingly Celtic, Rangers, Cardiff and Hull are all in for him.

Link https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/521209/rangers-celtic-transfer-battle-hearts-uche-ikpeazu/amp/

Bids of £1 million ?. He will have attracted the attention of quite a few clubs I would imagine.

Edited by Pasquale for King

4 hours ago, WoodenHertz said:

I am with it. Just thought I'd share what I'd seen on this forum.

Signing a new contract doesn't necessarily mean he will stay, all it means is that we would secure a higher transfer fee, teams do it all the time. Uche does look like he's enjoying his time here but he may have his head turned by money and the possibility to have that same connection elsewhere. 

I do take what I read online with a pinch of salt, hence why I said I wasn't sure how reliable it was. Also I never said he was potentially off, I said he that there were teams potentially in for him. Just because a team may be looking at signing someone doesn't mean they'll be off, I know that. 

I think you need to re read what you wrote then.

you said “he could potentially be off”

alwaysthereinspirit
13 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Our appeal won, yellow card recinded.

Oh good, that means the ref gets a one game suspension for being $#!te. Again. Unbelievable. That one wrong decision could easily have changed the game. Moron.

Hackney Hearts
16 minutes ago, obua said:

So we are owed a penalty.

Do we get to take it at the start of our next match against Aberdeen?

39 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

No doubt cost us a grand to appeal it too!  This is where VAR cuts out these appeals and allows the officials to make the correct decision at the time.

Edited by Armageddon

It's a disgrace that we had to 'appeal' the decision.

Had this happened to one of the arse cheeks, Beaton would have been on the phone apologising!

The SFA and our referees are truly corrupt...

Edited by a11ank

59 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

No doubt cost us a grand to appeal it too!  This is where VAR cuts out these appeals and allows the officials to make the correct decision at the time.

Surely if it is proven to be a wrong decision then the money paid tp appeal should be refunded less maybe any small admin costs.

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Surely if it is proven to be a wrong decision then the money paid tp appeal should be refunded less maybe any small admin costs.

You only pay for the appeal if it fails

stranraer-jambo

It might mean that referees judge him in a different light now, rather than assume he is the one committing the foul because of his size. 

Hopefully. 

I won't hold my breath though. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Do we get to take it at the start of our next match against Aberdeen?

:laugh:

The Apprentice

When you watch the replay of the incident again you can see how Beaton can't wait to get the card out. He'd made his mind up it was a dive regardless.  I'm sure Uche and/or Levein can expect an apology as it seems to be the protocol these days. 

2 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Nothing less than the correct decision.

44 minutes ago, Fareastjambo said:

Beaton should be asked to justify his decision and apologise to Levein and Uche!  He is a disgrace 

You're right, but there is more chance of Neil Lennon getting the Rangers job when Gerrard leaves to take over at Old Trafford.

This yellow went a long way to pumping up Utchy he was obviously mad and then when he scored he almost went in to orbit. I feel he was so pumped up he went into that challenge which in normal circumstances would have been more controlled and he may well not have been injured.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Bazzas right boot
On 02/04/2019 at 11:44, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

We only have Witchdoctors on JKB !!

Oh eee lalalababalalalating tong. 

Labalbabala bing bong. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

This yellow went a long way to pumping up Utchy he was obviously mad and then when he scored he almost went in to orbit. I feel he was so pumped up he went into that challenge which in normal circumstances would have been more controlled and he may well not have been injured.

He looked like he was gonna get sent off. 

Looked so pumped, **** playing against that?

Pleasing to see Uche's yellow from weekend has been removed and he's available for selection v The Shite this weekend.

Pasquale for King
On 02/04/2019 at 14:52, davemclaren said:

Decent outcome given how he looked during the match. 

Yes indeed, hopefully he will play in his first derby.

Pasquale for King
On 03/04/2019 at 13:23, Armageddon said:

You only pay if you fail i think. VAR will mean our games last about an hour longer ?.

Edited by Pasquale for King

On 03/04/2019 at 14:39, The Apprentice said:

When you watch the replay of the incident again you can see how Beaton can't wait to get the card out. He'd made his mind up it was a dive regardless.  I'm sure Uche and/or Levein can expect an apology as it seems to be the protocol these days. 

Indeed . May be exaggerating but my memory tells me he ran from the halfway line !

1 hour ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

Has it been confirmed he's ok for Saturday?

Only important post on this thread? Anyone heard anything?