Uche!!!

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian
2 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Got to laugh at the comments made by McInnes and all the other media monkeys who claim that all we are is a big, physical team of hammer throwers. 

Aberdeen were dirty, niggly bassas who don nothing but foul.

:spoton:

They way they play isn't pretty. Although at least they tried out some actual football against us, which gave us space to play.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Thomaso

• innerjambo

• Pasquale for King

15 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Definitely a penalty then. Banderson just tweeted James Christie's photos of the incident with Lewis.

IMG_20190331_214238.jpg

IMG_20190331_214230.jpg

Thanks for posting this picture. :thumbsup: What the Hell else was Uche meant to do but fall over?  There is no way that anyone could have stayed on their feet with someone else standing on their ankle.  The appeal should be (but probably won’t be) a mere formality on the back of this picture.

32 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I don't think he does go down too easily.

In the first half when he barged through two defenders and got a shot on target, same in the second half with another shot on target and his goal where he could've gone down twice if he was that type of player.

That's just three that I remember from the game but there were numerous occasions when their defenders grappled him to the ground with no foul given. It was almost as if Beaton was enjoying winding us up by giving nothing for clear and obvious fouls.

Anyway, hope the big man is OK and ready to destroy Hanlon & McGregor on Saturday.

It's not that he goes down because he is pushed down, that's not likely to happen.

But watch him when the ball is in the air for a header, 99 times out of 100 he ends up on his arse with no contact from anyone.

Just now, graygo said:

It's not that he goes down because he is pushed down, that's not likely to happen.

But watch him when the ball is in the air for a header, 99 times out of 100 he ends up on his arse with no contact from anyone.

Think that's more to to with his timing than deliberately falling on his erse.

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Think that's more to to with his timing than deliberately falling on his erse.

Without a doubt, but something he should (probably is) be working on.

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

Yeh he's not a diver. But he does fall over a lot.

Still think he's great though 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Thanks for posting this picture. :thumbsup: What the Hell else was Uche meant to do but fall over?  There is no way that anyone could have stayed on their feet with someone else standing on their ankle.  The appeal should be (but probably won’t be) a mere formality on the back of this picture.

Time for the SFA to show leadership on all fronts from players and fan behaviour but their referees too.

Just had a proper think about the whole Uche diving incident and it's clear as day that Beaton is either horrifically short sighted or just a straight up cheat. Lewis is facing the Wheatfield stand and Uche runs in front of him so Beaton should have a side view of Lewis standing on Uche but he somehow see's no contact?

Shocking

99 times out of 100 you can tell by a players reaction. Lewis knew he had got away with one. He looked as though he was caught by his Mrs in the pub when he told her he was working..........that “Hell, I’ve been busted look. Think fast Joe,think fast!!!”

avhudtheteeshirt

The Uche incident is very much the same as Driver at Ibrox, he could not wait to get his card out his pocket, and both times he's been wrong!!!!

1 minute ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

The Uche incident is very much the same as Driver at Ibrox, he could not wait to get his card out his pocket, and both times he's been wrong!!!!

Not sure if you meant Walker rather than Driver but maybe I've forgotten that one. Defo booked Walker for a clear as day foul as well

16 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Not sure if you meant Walker rather than Driver but maybe I've forgotten that one. Defo booked Walker for a clear as day foul as well

Beaton is a cheat

The Apprentice

Club have appealed the booking for Uche.

Where there is a clear error like that why should we need to pay for an appeal to get it overturned?  Beaton should be taking one look at that at the end of the game and then rescinding the yellow card himself.

tartofmidlothian
59 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Uche out Weds but fit for Sat 

Happy if that's the case.

Spoke to the big man himself in Caspas yesterday. Said he’ll miss the rangers game but will play against hibs 

1 minute ago, Robbie1902 said:

Spoke to the big man himself in Caspas yesterday. Said he’ll miss the rangers game but will play against hibs 

Good stuff

It's great news he is recovering. This must be a precaution. But he hasn't been badly hurt which is the main thing.

And ready to terrorise the Hibees.

Wonder if the groundskeepers have had to do some work on the pitch from where he landed horizontally after the head knock

I'm sure I felt the ground shake around lower R

35 minutes ago, Robbie1902 said:

Great news!

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, goldie83 said:

99 times out of 100 you can tell by a players reaction. Lewis knew he had got away with one. He looked as though he was caught by his Mrs in the pub when he told her he was working..........that “Hell, I’ve been busted look. Think fast Joe,think fast!!!”

Noticed that too. 

He looked like the cat that had  just shat on the door mat. ?

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, kila said:

Beaton is a cheat

Lol

A ****ing booking, is his eyes painted on?

Nookie Bear
3 hours ago, kila said:

Beaton is a cheat

You can even see Holt look surprised when the foul isn;t given, and the rangers defenders turn round to start defending the free kick.

Famous 1874

ITK on this one and he is set to miss the games against Rangers and Hibs along with possibly the semi final with concussion 

Sport Scotland concussion guidelines, according to Sfa web page they implement these guidelines7C907A35-F256-462F-8F74-0B890CB667EE.jpeg.15f45afae95abb7186621f9f7bc6ab9c.jpeg

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

ITK on this one and he is set to miss the games against Rangers and Hibs along with possibly the semi final with concussion 

Not what I heard then.

rangers game yes but ok for the others.

time will tell.

William H. Bonney

The semi too? 2 weeks after his concussion? 

No chance that's true. 

I'd be amazed if he doesn't start against hibs. 

16 hours ago, Robbie1902 said:

Good news if true ?

3 hours ago, Sharky999 said:

Sport Scotland concussion guidelines, according to Sfa web page they implement these guidelines7C907A35-F256-462F-8F74-0B890CB667EE.jpeg.15f45afae95abb7186621f9f7bc6ab9c.jpeg

So if I’m reading this correctly he cannot play for a period of 12 days post injury.

If that is correct he misses the Rangers and Hibs game!

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

So if I’m reading this correctly he cannot play for a period of 12 days post injury.

If he has concussion. Does anyone know if he does?

18 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Uche out Weds but fit for Sat 

16 hours ago, Robbie1902 said:

3 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Lol, JKB at its best here

Glad we now know!! :cornette_dog:

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

hate to be doom and gloom but,

I would say so. unless the medical tests have shown he wasn't concussed. watching on the tv imo he was, he showed at least 5 signs of concussion immediately after the incident.

Fxxx the SPFL

My bro was at the plot ceremony on Sunday and he was told that Uche will miss Rangers but back for the hobbits.

source AB

been here before
16 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If he has concussion. Does anyone know if he does?

Well the kickback doctors, neurologists and protocol experts on this thread who saw it saw it from a distance at the game and have looked at a couple of random instagram pictures have told us he has

The kickback self proclaimed ITKers have told us that he has and that he hasnt.

Why would you need to hear anything from the club?

Edited by been here before

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Well the kickback doctors, neurologists and protocol experts on this thread who saw it saw it from a distance at the game and have looked at a couple of random instagram pictures have told us he has

The kickback self proclaimed ITKers have told us that he has and that he hasnt.

Why would you need to hear anything from the club?

you forgot the nurses and Ambo's. Please dont' discriminate!! ?

Harry Potter
21 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

My bro was at the plot ceremony on Sunday and he was told that Uche will miss Rangers but back for the hobbits.

source AB

He will destroy the hobos if he plays.

Jamie Borthwick saying out for rangers but possibly back for hibs. Passed concussion tests 

Edited by biffy

Stewie Griffin

Jamie Borthwick on Twitter saying he’ll miss the game against rangers but back for game against hibs 

biffy beat beat me to it lol 

Edited by Stewie Griffin

GorgieRules22
5 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Turns out you aren’t itk ?

Phil Dunphy
5 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Aye, well done. 

10 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Genuinely did talk to a few of the players last night but turns out they were chatting it 

Excuse my ignorance but that sentence makes no sense .

21 hours ago, goldie83 said:

99 times out of 100 you can tell by a players reaction. Lewis knew he had got away with one. He looked as though he was caught by his Mrs hanging out Stewart Milne when he told her he was working..........that “Hell, I’ve been busted look. Think fast Joe,think fast!!!”

?

3 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

source AB