Uche!!!

tartofmidlothian

15 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I notice the stats on the BBC match report that we gave away 12 fouls to Aberdeen's 21 and yet we got 4 bookings the same as Aberdeen.

Tells you all you need to know about the clown officiating.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Thomaso

• innerjambo

• Pasquale for King

Just now, gjcc said:

GOAT= “Greatest of All Time” in young people speak. 

Really? Am too auld for this shit...

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

The creepy obsession some of you   guys have with the physio is pathetic. 

This, she’s nowt special either 

Edited by It should have been ten

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The guys health is paramount. He will be back when healthy 

It's not a leg injury 

GOAT has been around since before the invention of text messaging  those of you who didn't "get it" just didn't get it. Dinny be blaming the young ones. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

The creepy obsession some of you   guys have with the physio is pathetic. 

Quit virtue signalling pal. You’re on a football fans forum not a Social justice warrior blog. I’m sure the physio as awoman just absolutely hates the validation that other people find her attractive? It’s neither creepy or offensive,it’s human nature. 

2 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Quit virtue signalling pal. You’re on a football fans forum not a Social justice warrior blog. I’m sure the physio as awoman just absolutely hates the validation that other people find her attractive? It’s neither creepy or offensive,it’s human nature. 

She's just trying to do her job mate, I doubt she could care less about you "validating" her 

jambogirlglasgow
2 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

She's just trying to do her job mate, I doubt she could care less about you "validating" her 

Absolutely this. 

“Validating her,”- wow, just wow.. 

6 hours ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

So is he out for next week or not, or is there nothing official yet, lots of conflicting messages everywhere?

need him for Wednesday never mind next week.....any updates?

upgotheheads

Most importantly, is he back home yet? Whether he makes the game against whoever is less important than his long-term health. 

maroonsgotop

best wishes Uche. Hope your well enough to play against Hibs but no risks should be taken of course. Another great goal to make up for that miss. Love his attitude, never gives up or hides. Seems quite a humble guy who is loving his time here. 

scott herbertson
9 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Whats wi the goat???

My eyesight's not great

I assumed it was a joke and to show he 'owned the sheep'!?

Meanwhile a bunch of teenagers rampage around my house singing indescribable rap lyrics while I hide in my library with a few bottles of Auld jock......

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Definitely a penalty then. Banderson just tweeted James Christie's photos of the incident with Lewis.

IMG_20190331_214238.jpg

IMG_20190331_214230.jpg

Hopefully Lewis didn't mean that - could easily have broken his ankle. I hope (though  doubt) that Beaton's ashamed of himself

7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Definitely a penalty then. Banderson just tweeted James Christie's photos of the incident with Lewis.

IMG_20190331_214238.jpg

IMG_20190331_214230.jpg

Unbelievable 

13 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Most importantly, is he back home yet? Whether he makes the game against whoever is less important than his long-term health. 

He posted this on instagram last night:

D28HCc0XgAE3kvK.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.9fb4f5e9a53ba8fb9ae5e56717e8d20b.jpeg

maroonsgotop
5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

IMG_20190331_214238.jpg

IMG_20190331_214230.jpg

if that had happened outside the box and the ref saw it correctly it could quite easily have been a red card. In Beaton;s world the assaulted player gets a yellow. The worst ref I think I have ever seen and I've seen lots. No doubt he has an agenda against us. Makes lots of horrendous decisions very few of which go in our favour

17 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

if that had happened outside the box and the ref saw it correctly it could quite easily have been a red card. In Beaton;s world the assaulted player gets a yellow. The worst ref I think I have ever seen and I've seen lots. No doubt he has an agenda against us. Makes lots of horrendous decisions very few of which go in our favour

Apology imminent (not)!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
36 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Hopefully Lewis didn't mean that - could easily have broken his ankle. I hope (though  doubt) that Beaton's ashamed of himself

Lewis was just slow. Decent guy. But Beaton has now denied us 3 stonewallers against Aberdeen in the last 2 matches whilst handing them a very soft one 

If that is a more recent photo Uche still looks ****ed....

If there is something that any ref should know is that Uche isn’t a diver - he doesn’t go down easily which bizarrely is one of his faults.

He is too honest.

I think he suffered from the fact that we had just been given a pen. It would have taken the most obvious assault for us to get another so quickly.

Edited by Jammy T

tartofmidlothian
7 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

If there is something that any ref should know is that Uche isn’t a diver - he doesn’t go down easily which bizarrely is one of his faults.

He is too honest.

I think he suffered from the fact that we had just been given a pen. It would have taken the most obvious assault for us to get another so quickly.

It looked very obvious to me. I get what you're saying though.

22 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

He is too honest.

Sorry, got to disagree with this. I love the big guy but he topples over like a twig in a storm.

Should have had a penalty though.

Hungry hippo
1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

He is too honest.

The photo was on Instagram last night.

been here before
1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

He is too honest.

Sometimes it seems it doesnt take an awful lot to knock him off his feet though.

I think he's beginning to get a bit of a (not wholly undeserved) reputation which is starting to work against him at times, yesterdays 'penalty' being a case in point.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Sorry, got to disagree with this. I love the big guy but he topples over like a twig in a storm.

Should have had a penalty though.

You what? He hardly ever goes down despite being assaulted for 90 minutes

5 hours ago, GYL said:

need him for Wednesday never mind next week.....any updates?

Even if he gets the ok to play, I would test him on Wednesday.

Hibs and ICT are bigger games for us!

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Lewis was just slow. Decent guy. But Beaton has now denied us 3 stonewallers against Aberdeen in the last 2 matches whilst handing them a very soft one 

Correct!

23 hours ago, frankblack said:

Can't appeal a yellow.

I know, but  when its as clear as day that its a wrong decision it should be rescinded after a review ..................... Ah wait that would be progressive 

17 minutes ago, fila said:

I know, but  when its as clear as day that its a wrong decision it should be rescinded after a review ..................... Ah wait that would be progressive 

Others posted above to say you can appeal for simulation so fingers crossed.

19 minutes ago, fila said:

You can appeal a yellow for simulation btw 

Jambos_1874
11 hours ago, kila said:

He posted this on instagram last night:

D28HCc0XgAE3kvK.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.9fb4f5e9a53ba8fb9ae5e56717e8d20b.jpeg

Great to see he's well. No point rushing back for Wednesday if he hasn't fully recovered, although it'd be great to see him in the starting XI then.

Edited by Jambos_1874

Just watched the sportscene highlights and that glaring miss was even more glaring than I thought at the time, thankfully he put the winner away shortly after. I just hope he's fit to play in the derby if not Ibrox but not holding my breath.

12 hours ago, AndyNic said:

IMG_20190331_214238.jpg

IMG_20190331_214230.jpg

Booked for diving ?

incompotence of the highest level. 

11 hours ago, Jammy T said:

He is too honest.

Probably    Yet Sevco got a procession of penalties recently all of which were not even fouls.  It’s yet more evidence  of how rubbish the present lot of Grade 1 officials are.

Edited by Deevers

Got to laugh at the comments made by McInnes and all the other media monkeys who claim that all we are is a big, physical team of hammer throwers. 

Aberdeen were dirty, niggly bassas who don nothing but foul.

Another goalie could have broken his other foot there. We’re not just talking about penalties but refs making sure a player doesn’t get bad injuries.

21 hours ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

That must be one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read, and that's saying a lot. Welcome to the 20th century; the 21st will have a while to wait for you

I’d agree with some of the comments quoting my post - about going down more easily - but that is a recent thing. I think the coaching staff have been giving him a bit of advice about being more ‘clever’.

A few weeks ago Levein was saying he maybe is so strong that he doesn’t go down when other players would.

He is such an honest player - it will take time for him to become more ‘clever’

Edited by Jammy T

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Got to laugh at the comments made by McInnes and all the other media monkeys who claim that all we are is a big, physical team of hammer throwers. 

Aberdeen were dirty, niggly bassas who don nothing but foul.

Must have broken the world record for passbacks in the first half. 

It was an attritional affair they tried to out muscle us lost and squeal when they lost

Heartsofgold
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Just as a wee by the way, 

Smithee :love: Uche 4eva ya bas

IDST FTH

That actuall made me lol on the bus. Getting some funny looks now. 

2 hours ago, Jammy T said:

I’d agree with some of the comments quoting my post - about going down more easily - but that is a recent thing. I think the coaching staff have been giving him a bit of advice about being more ‘clever’.

A few weeks ago Levein was saying he maybe is so strong that he doesn’t go down when other players would.

He is such an honest player - it will take time for him to become more ‘clever’

I don't think he does go down too easily.

In the first half when he barged through two defenders and got a shot on target, same in the second half with another shot on target and his goal where he could've gone down twice if he was that type of player.

That's just three that I remember from the game but there were numerous occasions when their defenders grappled him to the ground with no foul given. It was almost as if Beaton was enjoying winding us up by giving nothing for clear and obvious fouls.

Anyway, hope the big man is OK and ready to destroy Hanlon & McGregor on Saturday.

Edited by Rudolf

Hackney Hearts
2 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Another goalie could have broken his other foot there. 

You're not allowed two goalies on one team. Laws of the game.