• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambof3tornado

• letsalldothebeattie

• merrymac

• iantjambo

FoH forever
Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

What is the national team's worst ever result? 

This is one of them until the next game... 

132goals1958
Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

What is the national team's worst ever result? 

Possibly 7 0 against Uruguay in the heat of Berne 1954 world cup but it was against a world class side.

Bridge of Djoum

McLeish won't be fired until he's got enough to cover his outstanding EBT bill. Utterly baffling why he was hired in the first place. 

The Old Tolbooth

The ginger jobs for the boys drunk has got to go before San Marino, this is the worst I've ever seen by a country mile! 

The Internet
1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Probably the 2-2 draw with the faroe islands? 

Was thinking that but wondered if I was missing an obvious one. San marino might have something to say about it on Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

McTominay must be wondering why he declared to play for us and somehow can’t get a start in a squad this shite. Would’ve been better having a holiday and getting ready for Uniteds next game 

Not long ago he played a blinder in a 3-1 win over PSG as well 

Edited by ZanderMIM

FoH forever

Remember when there was outrage being beaten by Costa Rica in italia 90? Could only imagine what it would have been like if social media was around...least then we had a team who fought 

The Future's Maroon

He better step down or be sacked, this is humiliation.

And we complain thing are bad with Hearts?!

letsalldothebeattie
1 minute ago, ZanderMIM said:

Not long ago he played a blinder in a 3-1 win over PSG as well 

Exactly ran the show that night and somehow can’t get in ahead of McGinn or Armstrong

jamtartan74

This is ****ing shocking stuff to watch but not sure I can blame McLiesh for it, all the call offs and players not wanting to play, he has put a team out that just don’t look interested at all, the blame lyes with them imo, embarrassing doesn’t even cut it. 

2 minutes ago, Homme said:

McLeish should be sacked on the spot and the next ex OF merry go round manager brought in. 

Brenda, Lemon or Slippy G. Take your pick. :whistling:

2 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Brenda, Lemon or Slippy G. Take your pick. :whistling:

Either Lennon or Walter Smith are absolute certainties for next boss. 

The Future's Maroon
1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

This is ****ing shocking stuff to watch but not sure I can blame McLiesh for it, all the call offs and players not wanting to play, he has put a team out that just don’t look interested at all, the blame lyes with them imo, embarrassing doesn’t even cut it. 

The ones not wanting to play or not actually injured shouldn’t be up for selection again, if your fit you play or announce your retirement from international footy.

ToadKiller Dog

At least back in the day when Scotland made tournaments, when we were outclassed we put up a fight. 

But this is just soulless aimless pish. 

At least a Neil Lemon side would put in a bit of fight. 

SFA won't take a punt again on a foreign manager it would be ex old firm no doubt. 

Just now, Homme said:

Either Lennon or Walter Smith are absolute certainties for next boss. 

What aboot fat sally. He still gardening ?

3 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

There's so many English born players who exploit the parents/grandparents rule becuase they're not good enough (or at least they predict they're not good enough) to play for England. I can't imagine they give as much of a shit about a Scotland game.

46 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

We’ll get back on track on Sunday after our plucky 2-0 win over San Marino.

:fonzie:

That’s hard luck on San Marino scoring two OGs.

Cruyff Turn

Kazakhstan could have scored 5 or 6 today if they went for it, instead they’ve settled for 3. We are awful. Worse than anytime under Vogts.

44 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

Should never have been given the job in the first place after his departure the last time, one problem is as soon as you pull a Celtic top on you are automatically a Scottish international. So many pundits cream them selves over mcgregor and he has gone missing ifSouter can’t get in that defence we are in real trouble , we are making them look a really good team , it could be 3 or 4 .

Shameful having a go at a manager like that. You’ve no idea what it’s to be a manager. It’s a lonely place....

:lol: 

Jambof3tornado

No mistakes about it, 650 muppets travelling all that way to watch eck's dugshite team and tactics is horrific.

The man has no shame if he doesnt walk away tonight.

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

No mistakes about it, 650 muppets travelling all that way to watch eck's dugshite team and tactics is horrific.

The man has no shame if he doesnt walk away tonight.

I’d be ******* furious if I travelled that distance and that was the performance I was rewarded with.

******* shameful!

TyphoonJambo

I support Scotland in any sport, christ i remember getting excited at the curling. I was at Twickenham last week and was proud to be scottish after watching my team show passion and fight. Now, back to earth with a bang eh! 

34 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I wish I didn't give a shit about the Scotland team, but the fact is that I do.

It actually disgusts me that the folk that run our game are so incompetent it's actually laughable.

I am almost done with Scottish football. See the things I have witnessed working in the industry it is actually criminal some of the stuff!

Just seen this.

Spot on.

jamtartan74
5 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

There's so many English born players who exploit the parents/grandparents rule becuase they're not good enough (or at least they predict they're not good enough) to play for England. I can't imagine they give as much of a shit about a Scotland game.

Agree with that. Watching Scotland and Hearts these days almost makes me want to give up with football it’s brutal viewing ?