***Kazakhstan v Scotland Official Match Thread***

iantjambo

36 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I wish I didn't give a shit about the Scotland team, but the fact is that I do.

It actually disgusts me that the folk that run our game are so incompetent it's actually laughable.

I am almost done with Scottish football. See the things I have witnessed working in the industry it is actually criminal some of the stuff!

I’m the same CC.

As pissed off as I am, I’ll still be supporting them on Sunday.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambof3tornado

• letsalldothebeattie

• merrymac

• iantjambo

1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

Agree with that. Watching Scotland and Hearts these days almost makes me want to give up with football it’s brutal viewing ?

Imagine watching Hearts vs Scotland!!

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

They are 6 hours ahead, so the game started at 9pm, whats that all about.

Making it available for idiots like us to see it, and actually think Scotland would win :facepalm:

jamtartan74
Just now, Taffin said:

Imagine watching Hearts vs Scotland!!

Don’t say that ? couldn’t think of anything worse 

manaliveits105

Have the big feathers sang we ll support you ever more yet and crept back to the bars to get their proclaimers songs put on and chat up teenagers

4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

No mistakes about it, 650 muppets travelling all that way to watch eck's dugshite team and tactics is horrific.

The man has no shame if he doesnt walk away tonight.

He won't though, no one walks away in football now (Strachan at Middlesbrough is the last I can recall) as it's sadly all about the money. Solved his money issues for him though.

I don't actually blame Mcleish. His footballing philosophy died along time before he was given the job and he's doing the only thing he knows how to. So what ****ing out of touch, useless incompetent would have thought agricultural football laced with jakeball enthusiasm was the way forward for the Scottish National team. The suits are the problem, living in the amateur world of the last millennium. **** them all...

letsalldothebeattie

Provan using the pitch as an excuse despite the bulk of that team playing on one here every few weeks 

Harry Potter
4 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Agree with that. Watching Scotland and Hearts these days almost makes me want to give up with football it’s brutal viewing ?

Hearts are no way as bad as this lot, 

Jambof3tornado

Well done Kazakhstan. Excellent lesson in counter attacking football. Scotland offered nothing in return.

So called big players all posted missing.

Robbo-Jambo
6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

They are 6 hours ahead, so the game started at 9pm, whats that all about.

McLeish will blame jetlag then probably :cornette_dog:

2 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

Dont think the team is bad at all. Quite attacking, McGinn has been scoring goals so fair enough. Dont know what the form of Bates is to comment how he compares to Soutar. An easy win!

A wee rethink required :ermm:

Cruyff Turn
42 minutes ago, sadj said:

That i think is a lot of what has caused the disengagement from the National team that and the distrust of the SFA. 

Yep, never missed watching a Scotland game in 20 years but before you’d know you’d get 100% even if we lost. The players out there tonight were playing at about 50% and the way the SFA runs the show just makes it extremely difficult now to care about the National team. It’s a national embarrassment.

TyphoonJambo

Surely he has to walk, and take that useless bunch of no mark asdistants nts with him

rudi must stay
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Surely he has to walk, and take that useless bunch of no mark asdistants nts with him

The pressure will be on for him to. Stevie Clark would be a very good choice 

Normally I'm disappointed after a Scotland loss. Tonight it's just... ho, hum... nothing new. I feel nothing. I'll go and put the tatties on now.

davemclaren
42 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

He should be sacked before the post match interview 

Should be an interesting interview. 

Just now, whodanny said:

Normally I'm disappointed after a Scotland loss. Tonight it's just... ho, hum... nothing new. I feel nothing. I'll go and put the tatties on now.

Dont forget to salt them:thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

Another lost generation of youngsters will struggle to give a crap about a national side who are atrocious and ran by dinosaurs.

18 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

There's so many English born players who exploit the parents/grandparents rule becuase they're not good enough (or at least they predict they're not good enough) to play for England. I can't imagine they give as much of a shit about a Scotland game.

:laugh2: Yes, the English are to blame :laugh2:

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

No hard questions asked.

They should be asking Eck what he brings to the job.

jamtartan74
7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Hearts are no way as bad as this lot, 

Not too sure about that, although that was as bad a performance I can ever recall, up there with the livi mauling we took in December 

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Dont forget to salt them:thumbsup:

They're going in the oven. Great big baking tatties, they'll get slathered in butter once they're done. Wait until you hear McPish try and slather that performance in butter.

maroonnicky63
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He will blame it all on losing Robertson and tierney 

Ach well.

The pub’s switched off the TV sound and put the juke box on.  We’ve had ‘Atomic’ and ‘Too Much Too Young’

Things are looking up.

Thought Police

As someone born in 1994 it’s really difficult to give a flying **** about Scotland as they’ve given me almost zero joy in my living memory. It’s almost funny when they get pumped because of the crying of Willie Miller and Richard Gordon on the radio.

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Mashed with some strong grated cheddar and chopped spring onion mixed in.

We could do with taking a look at Holland all there sides seemed to have agreed to a policy of playing youth with just a few older players and now once again Holland look to be reaping the rewards after a few years of disaster

Just now, whodanny said:

They're going in the oven. Great big baking tatties, they'll get slathered in butter once they're done. Wait until you hear McPish try and slather that performance in butter.

Sounds delicious.

You will need something nice once that slaver starts speaking.

Just now, jamtartan74 said:

Not too sure about that, although that was as bad a performance I can ever recall, up there with the livi mauling we took in December 

Hearts have never been gubbed 3-0 by the country ranked 117 in the world.:jambobanana:

**** the entire SFA.

McLeish will be a scapegoat. Everyone could see he was the wrong appointment - just a jobs for the boys one because he is skint.

Need to knock it all down.

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Cheese and Branston pickle. Traditional me.

It’s quite alarming how much the important elements of football are missing from our players or how they’ve diminished over time. 

Even natural footballers with a bit swagger and bite are very rare from this country now , unlike how it used to be. 

Has the dedication and love of the game waned so much through the decades that this is the outcome we are seeing? 

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

Have the big feathers sang we ll support you ever more yet and crept back to the bars to get their proclaimers songs put on and chat up teenagers

At last some chat I can get behind! None of them know anything about football anyway, no doubt the hookers are dirt cheap in Kazakhstan...

4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Mashed with some strong grated cheddar and chopped spring onion mixed in.

Who? McPish ?