Scottish Cup Semi Final v Inverness - Sat 13th April 12:15pm kick off

kila

Does anyone know if there is a chance I can change me east stand ticket for a West stand at the ticket office I did ask for West but they said it was sold outlast week

Edited by j1964m

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

SuperAustin
18 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Does anyone know if there is a chance I can change me east stand ticket for a West stand at the ticket office I did ask for West but they said it was sold outlast week

Don’t think they will as they are  non returnable 

Harry Potter
10 hours ago, Pants Shaton said:

If we get anywhere close to 20k it would be a fantastic achievement.  

Correct, early KOs are a joke.

I'm looking for somewhere to take my daughter pre match for a cola and a pint for me. Can anyone recommend somewhere? 

Harry Potter
20 hours ago, Boab said:

Of course, mate.

Ref threads are tedious in the extreme.

About as tedious as our refs, hopeless, clueless, anyone  that thinks our refs are  ok is up to their necks in sand.

Looks like the weather is going to be pretty decent on Saturday. Hopefully plenty fans are going to make a late decision to go.

Should be a great day out and a very winnable match!

Gorgie_Rules

Anyone able to do a map of the stadium showing what has been sold like the one that was done on here for Murrayfield?

Assuming that if we can get close to 20,000 the Hearts end should look pretty full with the upper tier closed on the main stand and a few sections left between the goal and section next to the hospitality?

NaturalOrder74

Looking at getting a couple of tickets for this today but does anyone know if I order them would I need to go to Tynecastle to pick them up or can you get them emailed to you ? thanks so much

35 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

Looks like the weather is going to be pretty decent on Saturday. Hopefully plenty fans are going to make a late decision to go.

Should be a great day out and a very winnable match!

Hampden in the sun is always better, honestly couldn't be arsed with another grim day like last Saturday.

17 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Looking at getting a couple of tickets for this today but does anyone know if I order them would I need to go to Tynecastle to pick them up or can you get them emailed to you ? thanks so much

Need to pick them up now and all tickets to be collected by Friday night. TO open to 8pm the rest of the week though.

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Need to pick them up now and all tickets to be collected by Friday night. TO open to 8pm the rest of the week though.

Do you know what time the TO closes on Fridays?  Flying in on Friday afternoon :)

11 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Hampden in the sun is always better, honestly couldn't be arsed with another grim day like last Saturday.

Will it be okay for me to bring a tartan rug to the match as I always find Hamden cold.

4 minutes ago, Crete said:

Will it be okay for me to bring a tartan rug to the match as I always find Hamden cold.

No, just get tanked up on bevvy and you won't feel a thing.

21 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Do you know what time the TO closes on Fridays?  Flying in on Friday afternoon :)

8pm this Friday.

1 hour ago, RudiHMFC said:

No, just get tanked up on bevvy and you won't feel a thing.

I will just have a small sherry hopefully that will warm me up.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Anyone able to do a map of the stadium showing what has been sold like the one that was done on here for Murrayfield?

Assuming that if we can get close to 20,000 the Hearts end should look pretty full with the upper tier closed on the main stand and a few sections left between the goal and section next to the hospitality?

East and West approximately 80% empty each. North and South lower pretty much fully exceptfor the last section section of the South. It's about 18k with ICT support expected to be around 3 or 4 more than half empty 

On 09/04/2019 at 01:07, JayTeeJnr said:

Based on us having sold in sections B4-B8, C1-C5, D1-D5, F1-F4 and P1-P4...

If the number of seats unavailable on the stadium plan are accurate, we’ve sold 17,137. No idea if this includes hospitality or not.

Must admit, I was hoping for more. I think we’ll do very well to close to 20k.

I’ve just had a look at what’s been sold since early yesterday. Another 331 have so we must be pretty much 17,500 (or hopefully more if hospitality are in the ‘O’ sections)

It's impossible keeping track of the seats. I mean, B8 looked sold out but now theres 8 seats together available. I guess folk must be sble to change seats?

Edited by neilnunb

heartsfc_fan
22 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

I’ve just had a look at what’s been sold since early yesterday. Another 331 have so we must be pretty much 17,500 (or hopefully more if hospitality are in the ‘O’ sections)

Looks like you're spot on.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/scottish-cup-semi-final-ticket-information

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

It's impossible keeping track of the seats. I mean, B8 looked sold out but now theres 8 seats together available. I guess folk must be sble to change seats?

Yep, this happened a lot in the League Cup Semi at Murrayfield.

P1 was also sold out and now there are 15 available. In was about to attempt something similar as my daughter is now coming up to Edinburgh too. I can’t face the hassle of swapping our 9 tickets for 10 somewhere else though so she’ll have to sit this one out ?

If anyone is still debating whether to go or not, the team needs the backing more on Saturday than the remaining league games. If you can afford it and are free, get your arses along.

:)

mellors1874

gutted I'm working as me and my boys would be there 

hope my lunch break is during the game so I can sit with my feet up and catch it 

have booked the weekend off for final not that I'm that confident lol 

larbert_jambo

Club confirming on Facebook that 17,500 tickets have been sold 

Edit: someone has beat me to it 

Edited by larbert_jambo

Clerry Jambo

Would love the club to give people who go to the semi chance of a final tick if we get there, but can’t see it unfortunately 

6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Would love the club to give people who go to the semi chance of a final tick if we get there, but can’t see it unfortunately 

A need to have it at Murrayfield because of ticket demand

50 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Can't change seat's as no re-print option available,i've tried already and told no.

Had to change a couple of ticket's on Saturday as had incorrect stubs removed before posting out.

New ticket's were in same B8 section and she said they held ticket's back in all section's in case of any problem's like mine.

Perhaps they are now releasing those seat's.

6 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Basically only seats left in P4 and B4 - other areas effectively all sold apart from a few ...

4FF97F52-C7D0-48A5-B8A0-F5413E9B21EE.jpeg

Stupid Sexy Flanders
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I think folk who were at the Auckinleck game, sat through the 5-0 Livingston game etc are more deserving than folk who just turn up for the big games. 

28 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Basically only seats left in P4 and B4 - other areas effectively all sold apart from a few ...

Why not just keep all the hearts fans together. Find it bizarre they have split the support.

larbert_jambo
7 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Why not just keep all the hearts fans together. Find it bizarre they have split the support.

That would make too much sense. 

SFA and sense don't go together

13 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Selling the best seats first. Which means those that buy in the general sale get the not so good seats.

Imagine the outcry if the ‘worst seats’ behind the goal had been sold first to season ticket holders ... and late comers got north stand on halfway line.

Just need to sell another 8,000 and connect both sides of our support!

132goals1958
45 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I will be housed in P3 so quick exit at the final whistle.

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I read on HMFC's website when I got home from work that sales had reached 17,500+ at that point. I'd imagine that whether it be Aberdeen or Celtic in the final, and we do get there, it will be a straight split ticket wise, so about 25,000 each roughly. Normally you find some who won't go when we are playing the OF so it would suggest that the vast majority, if not all, who are there on Saturday should also have a very good chance of tickets for the final.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I read on HMFC's website when I got home from work that sales had reached 17,500+ at that point. I'd imagine that whether it be Aberdeen or Celtic in the final, and we do get there, it will be a straight split ticket wise, so about 25,000 each roughly. Normally you find some who won't go when we are playing the OF so it would suggest that the vast majority, if not all, who are there on Saturday should also have a very good chance of tickets for the final.

After the corporate/vip stuff and segregation it will be more like 22,000 each I reckon. 

3 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Think the SFA, Sponsors, hampden debenture holders all get priority so that’s about 10k away. Lucky if it’s 20k each club. We have 13.5k season ticket holders plus sponsors so there will be about 4-5k available for non season ticket holders. 

portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

After the corporate/vip stuff and segregation it will be more like 22,000 each I reckon. 

Which still exceeds 17,500-18,000.

portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Think the SFA, Sponsors, hampden debenture holders all get priority so that’s about 10k away. Lucky if it’s 20k each club. We have 13.5k season ticket holders plus sponsors so there will be about 4-5k available for non season ticket holders. 

If it were to be us versus Celtic I'd guess that there wouldn't be many Rangers supporters who would take up their debenture seats (I may be wrong but I'd heard that in terms of the debenture seats at Hampden a fair number were taken by fans of the OF, not necessarily to guarantee themselves seats for Scotland games but to guarantee themselves seats for those occasions their own clubs got to Hampden). If it were to be Hearts versus Aberdeen I think that would give the opportunity to reduce the segregation releasing seats to both clubs (it worked at the 2012 cup final and if HMFC and Hibs SC's could come to an agreement in terms of seating, which did happen, then no reason not to think that something similar could happen if Aberdeen are the opponents.

I started off by saying 25,000 tickets each and that was just a rough guess, if I'm honest I'm not sure what the actual capacity of Hampden is, other than it is a bit over 50k.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 hours ago, kila said:

That is impressive counting/estimating! :o 

Think this was an SG scoop on Monday  :lol:

:verysmug:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

If it were to be us versus Celtic I'd guess that there wouldn't be many Rangers supporters who would take up their debenture seats (I may be wrong but I'd heard that in terms of the debenture seats at Hampden a fair number were taken by fans of the OF, not necessarily to guarantee themselves seats for Scotland games but to guarantee themselves seats for those occasions their own clubs got to Hampden). If it were to be Hearts versus Aberdeen I think that would give the opportunity to reduce the segregation releasing seats to both clubs (it worked at the 2012 cup final and if HMFC and Hibs SC's could come to an agreement in terms of seating, which did happen, then no reason not to think that something similar could happen if Aberdeen are the opponents.

I started off by saying 25,000 tickets each and that was just a rough guess, if I'm honest I'm not sure what the actual capacity of Hampden is, other than it is a bit over 50k.

52 just over but never seem to get past 51700 . Segregation and so on