• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

Eff this,not gonna bother now,no seating plan,no under 13 tickets,random seats in a crap stadium or no seats available at all.

GorgieRules22

Got 13 seats in North Stand C5 in two different transactions on e tickets but they’ve thrown in some random extra ticket in the West Stand row FFF, you couldn’t make it up....shambles as usual !!

37 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

I tried this and was allocated seats in the North Stand when I went to the pay option lo and behold there were seats already allocated in the lower section of the South stand which is where I wanted to be but had been told weren't available!! Once I deleted the unwanted seats I processed the payment and then was told there had been a problem could I book again. I just used the payment process again and it went through the 2nd time. Why is it always a nightmare ordering online? Why wouldn't the seating map come up in Google or Firefox?

Anyone know how I can pinpoint where Row S is in section P1 - none of the seating plans I can find let me see that detail.

image.thumb.png.6865b66427ad6792b2f4824ef15415db.png

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Lovely seat on my sofa booked, free, no hassle, beers all day, job done.

And option to retire to bed if the unthinkable happens.☹️☹️☹️☹️

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Lovely seat on my sofa booked, free, no hassle, beers all day, job done.

Sounds good.

Travelling to Mauritania the day before the match.

Could be a blessing.

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 18:17, Restonbabe said:

That is an outrageous time for Inverness fans to get to Glasgow for a 12:15 kick off time. 

Yet again pandering to a TV schedule with no regard for football fans. 

It is poor for Inverness fans. Still, could be worse, imagine if you were a fan of say Newcastle and it was a match v's Plymouth?

West b7.  8 got.   

Issue is if you pick from the drop down for adults  £30 tiks and then pick kids £10 from drop down it was putting the kids in a different area.

Once i selected £20 adult and £10kids then all in same area,  though £60 lost out on by sfa due to allocation system.

5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Sounds good.

Travelling to Mauritania the day before the match.

Could be a blessing.

sounds better than my sofa, enjoy.

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 09:32, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Just stop moaning and follow the team. It's our first trip to Hampden in 6 years FFS. 

I tried. I was going to get 10 tickets for me and a few mates. However, none of them want to go, no-one could be bothered with it and that was even before the tv time was announced. It'll likely be watch in pub all afternoon.

1 hour ago, Jamboelite said:

Guys here is the best way to do it

"Find seats for me "

Change the adult tickets drop down to Hampden C tickets and then change from all areas to choose the section you want so C1,2,3,4,5 if its the North

Otherwise you only get offered into South Lower

If you dont change the drop down tickets to Hampden C s then it will say they are unavailable for that section when they arent

Got 3 tickets in North C5 and near the back so delighted

Yes that's how I navigated the site as well. Took a bit bit of fiddling around until I got the seats I wanted.

Looks like good seats section C5 (kk) .

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Trying to get seats in the South together was the problem I had, once the search was refined, it was easy enough, getting a group of seats more troublesome, but ETickets was working fine.

Just managed to get tickets via etickets.

You have to use Find Seats For Me.

When you put in Adult x 2 you then choose if you want to be in section:

P (South)

B (West)

C or D (North)

F (East)

I went for C.

Then further down you can choose which block in that section. I went for C5.

The key thing is to make the two drop down menu match ie C and C5 or P and P1.

11 minutes ago, fatjambo said:

3 Tickets in North D2 purchased

Looks like we are getting near enough the whole North stand.

I am in C5 and D2 is on the other side of the division area.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Thought it was just me, e tickets is hard work today.

Just got to keep trying different sections. When I calmed myself a bit and started trying a few things, I got what I wanted

Daz_1874_HMFC

Easy peasy e-tickets got mine in 5 minutes and 3 seats exactly where we wanted 

Edited by Daz_1874_HMFC

Governor Tarkin
23 minutes ago, cheetah said:

sounds better than my sofa, enjoy.

Work, unfortunately. :(

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Looks like we are getting near enough the whole North stand.

I am in C5 and D2 is on the other side of the division area.

also a large chuck of the east if we want it. It looks like ICT will have the south east corner. 

fabienleclerq
18 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Just got to keep trying different sections. When I calmed myself a bit and started trying a few things, I got what I wanted

Just phoned the to and they have released tickets in the north stand online.

Realised you have to let e tickets choose seats then basically select the section you want at two bits. 

2 hours ago, jamboiain13 said:

No option for student tickets and no map of the stadium showing!

no student tickets for this game

Edited by cookieboy

19 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Work, unfortunately. :(

Sofa looking good again :lol: 

Jambo 4 Ever
On 20/03/2019 at 14:24, JCR said:

The best seats are in the middle of the North. People also seem to like the upper deck of the South but I’ve never been up there. 

The main stand is curved so you’re at an angle to the pitch unless you’re in the corporate seats in the very middle. I’ve had a Scotland season ticket in there for years and quite like it, but it might be an acquired taste. 

Avoid the West & East unless you have no choice. The seat I had there for the Gretna final was awful; couldn’t see he-haw down the other end. 

Which stand is it where everyone stands in?

3 bought in B5, quite far back. A bit disappointed that there was no we map to choose seats. I know it's different with pre printed tickets for somewhere other than Tynecastle but I'm pretty sure that we had that choice for Murrayfield. 

Got my tickets this morning at the ticket office, arrived at 9:00am queue not too bad, maybe 70 or 80 strong. It moved oh so very slowly, it took me until around 10:15 to be served, and yes, there were 4 staff manning all the available payment points. My question is why is the process so slow, I was ready with my ref no, & credit card so I was done in about 2 mins (4 tickets). I suspect its because some folks turn up with multiple ref nos. for friends family etc and tie up a staff member for an inordinate amount of time. Perhaps the TO management could consider allocating say 2 tills for purchases made only from 1 ref no, this would, IMO speed things up.

I had no problem getting tickets in South Stand P2 row R ( 4 from the back) I would have preferred the upper South however, its not being used for this match. Best views in Hampden are from this stand, as I well remember being in the Upper South for the 2006 Semi v Hibs.

30 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Which stand is it where everyone stands in?

It's all seated m8.

Carl Weathers

I want to allocate tickets to non season ticket holders on Etickets - is that not possible?

3 have season tickets, 2 do not. 1 doesn't actually have an account.

6 minutes ago, Carl Weathers said:

I want to allocate tickets to non season ticket holders on Etickets - is that not possible?

3 have season tickets, 2 do not. 1 doesn't actually have an account.

I couldn't do that either, seems daft that you can buy tickets for folks who haven't been to a game before but can't allocate to an account holder if they don't have a ST.

CavySlaveJambo
4 hours ago, Alex said:

That's not good. Am I being naive suggesting you get in touch with Keith Ferguson?

I'm not directly affected myself but was dissapointed by what I saw at Murrayfield but had put that down to Murrayield rather than a bigger issue.

I am already in touch with Keith Ferguson. My comment was after reading his email.  

And this issue is with the SFA. 

Carl Weathers
23 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I couldn't do that either, seems daft that you can buy tickets for folks who haven't been to a game before but can't allocate to an account holder if they don't have a ST.

Very annoying! Will have to phone.

Cheers

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, aam025 said:

No problem buying tickets online. logged in at 8:45 and had three tickets in south P1 by 9:02.

Same right down to the section. 

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, argyjambo said:

Got my tickets this morning at the ticket office, arrived at 9:00am queue not too bad, maybe 70 or 80 strong. It moved oh so very slowly, it took me until around 10:15 to be served, and yes, there were 4 staff manning all the available payment points. My question is why is the process so slow, I was ready with my ref no, & credit card so I was done in about 2 mins (4 tickets). I suspect its because some folks turn up with multiple ref nos. for friends family etc and tie up a staff member for an inordinate amount of time. Perhaps the TO management could consider allocating say 2 tills for purchases made only from 1 ref no, this would, IMO speed things up.

I had no problem getting tickets in South Stand P2 row R ( 4 from the back) I would have preferred the upper South however, its not being used for this match. Best views in Hampden are from this stand, as I well remember being in the Upper South for the 2006 Semi v Hibs.

The process is probably slowed down by folk with the internet and credit cards turning up at the TO to buy in person. Buy them online and be part of the solution rather than part of the problem. 

42 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The process is probably slowed down by folk with the internet and credit cards turning up at the TO to buy in person. Buy them online and be part of the solution rather than part of the problem. 

Wow !

That's a bit harsh mate.

If someone wants to go to the TO and save the 1.50 admin fee then they should. 

Another thing is by going to the TO and paying in cash both the supporter and the club save money.

If someone is buying for a group a fair bit of cash is involved at 1.50 a pop.

Mr Elwood P
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Wow !

That's a bit harsh mate.

If someone wants to go to the TO and save the 1.50 admin fee then they should. 

Another thing is by going to the TO and paying in cash both the supporter and the club save money.

If someone is buying for a group a fair bit of cash is involved at 1.50 a pop.

I take your point on cash, some

people don’t have a bank account or credit card and some older people won’t have the internet. He said he was using a credit card though and was positing on here so could have saved the hour by using eTickets. Is an hour of your time worth £1.50?

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I take your point on cash, some

people don’t have a bank account or credit card and some older people won’t have the internet. He said he was using a credit card though and was positing on here so could have saved the hour by using eTickets. Is an hour of your time worth £1.50?

I used the e tickets on this occasion but only because I wanted to get in early and get good seats in the North stand.

I go to the TO  and pay cash when possible. I really grudge the admin fee and as I said the club saves on card fees as well.

As an OAP with nothing else to do and a bus pass it's a day out☺

Mr Elwood P
4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I used the e tickets on this occasion but only because I wanted to get in early and get good seats in the North stand.

I go to the TO  and pay cash when possible. I really grudge the admin fee and as I said the club saves on card fees as well.

As an OAP with nothing else to do and a bus pass it's a day out☺

Fair enough mate. If the bus is free and you save money and the club saves money then it makes sense. If someone is getting a bus or taxi they have to pay for and then using a credit card it doesn’t make much sense, from my perspective. Hopefully we’ve had a busy first day of sales. Did we sell 10k on

the first day of sales for the League Cup semi final?